A Field Trip for Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am certain that we understand each other very well, senator," and he hung up the phone.

Lexi released his balls. "Mr. Willumstad, are you really going to fund an internship for Delta Nu."

"I think it's the least I can do, honey," he replied, again caressing her cheek. "Now, if you wouldn't mind completing a favor for me?"

"I have a better idea, sir. Why don't I begin working for you right now?"

"Excuse me?"

"I can continue to provide you my services, sir, for the rest of the afternoon."

"Honey, in just a few minutes I'm going to have some representatives from Exxon coming to this office. I really have a lot of meetings, many of which will be face-to-face, and I kind of feel that they might find your, um...services a bit distracting."

"I can fit right under this desk, sir. It's so big that nobody will ever notice. Don't you think it would be kind of fun?"

Mr. Willumstad's balls were really churning. It did sound quite a bit like fun. Plus, he was in an awfully good mood, as most CEO's would be after being provided with 160 billion dollars to do with pretty much as he pleased. Of course the money did come with certain expectations, but expectations are not contracts, and money is readily transferred from one account to another within any bank, especially one as large as AIC, until its final location is eventually unclear. Nobody will ever be able to figure out how the money was actually spent and where it went. Some of it will go toward covering the failing mortgages and resuming small business loans and new mortgages, but the bulk will be used for other purposes. Why throw good money after bad? And, besides, once AIC became strong again it would be good for everyone, including John Q. Public. "Sure, why not, honey," he replied. "Slide right in there."

"Goody," Lexi exclaimed and crawled into the very large space under the desk usually occupied solely by Mr. Willumstad's legs.

He got into his chair and slid it up close to the desk, although not so close that he couldn't on occasion look down to admire what he was feeling. He also spread his legs wide to give the girl as much room as possible.

Lexi's hand came out from beneath the desk, holding her bright yellow panties. "Here Mr. Willumstad, you might as well hold onto these for me."

He replaced his handkerchief with the girl's panties. They did match his tie, with the exception of the teddy bears, and it would be nice to have them be within the view of his guests, not knowing that they were panties, let alone that they belonged on the girl who was beneath his desk giving him head as he closed a business deal.

His phone rang. It was Miss Hathaway again, his administrative assistant. "Yes, Miss Hathaway, absolutely, tell them to come in.

"This will be so much fun, Mr. Willumstad. All of the girls at Delta Nu will be so jealous."

Mr. Willumstad was beginning to think that this was indeed a very good way to do business. He looked down into the gay eyes of Lexi peeking out from the darkness beneath his desk, reaching up for his stiff dick. He imagined how fun it would be to ejaculate just as he was closing a big deal. The door swung open for the representatives from Exxon.

"Oh, my purse, Mr. Willumstad," Lexi reminded him.

Mr. Willumstad's heart may have skipped a beat as he quickly grabbed the purse to hand it to Lexi.

Mr. Willumstad normally met with clientele and potential business partners in many different parts of his office. He liked to show it off. But, today he stayed behind his desk. It didn't arouse any suspicions on the part of his guests. They were struck instead by what a good mood he was in, and how generous he was. But, generosity should be the policy of any bank, shouldn't it?

The rest of the afternoon Mr. Willumstad struck quite a few deals with quite a few companies, handing out chunks of that 160 billion dollars like it wasn't even real money. Many of the executives and representatives that visited him were a bit surprised at the considerable generosity that AIC was now demonstrating. They had understood AIC to be on the brink of collapse, but once Mr. Willumstad described the 160 billion cash influx from the US government, they understood. Many major corporations got a slice of the pie: oil, chemical, and pharmaceutical companies in particular. They were particularly effective at turning large investments into even larger returns. Mr. Willumstad even had a meeting with his top money managers, whom he told would received very handsome bonuses. One hundred and sixty-five million dollars worth, to be exact. After all, didn't he, and the rest of his staff, deserve a bonus for negotiating such a generous sum from the government? He recognized that the money might seem like quite a bit to the general public, but compared to the billions of dollars that they were handling, it really wasn't very much at all.

Throughout all this Lexi continued to work on Mr. Willumstad's dick. She felt like a very privileged girl. It wasn't very often that a college coed is let in on the secrets of big business, and it didn't get hardly any bigger than this. The only real difficulty was keeping Mr. Willumstad on the verge, even on the tip of cumming, without bringing him over the edge. She wanted to keep him primed and pumped as he closed deal after deal.

A couple of times Mr. Willumstad naturally found this a bit frustrating. He thought it would be nice to climax precisely as a deal was closed. Was there a more fitting way to finalize a contract, close a big deal, than to actually release one's load as one released billions of dollars? He would have particularly enjoyed it when he announced all the bonuses for his money management team. How generous one would become if one came each time an award was provided.

It was also at times a bit distracting. He didn't realize until a few weeks later that apparently he had agreed to 250 million for Glaxo rather than only 25 million in new security loans. His eyes had been glazing over, his mind fogging, as felt the tip of his dick repeatedly strike the back of Lexi's throat. She kept trying to lodge him deep down in her throat as he was brokering the deal with Glaxo, and he apparently had missed a few details.

It was also a bit risky. Lexi gagged a few times trying to deep throat him and Mr. Willumstad had to cover with his own coughing. After the second time though he came to anticipate her gags and coughs. Once he felt the tip of his dick against the back of her throat he simply started coughing himself, apologizing afterward for his allergies. Something his wife had purchased from Prada was apparently still troubling him.

He would even lean forward in his chair, trying to drive his dick down the girl's throat as he drove the deals through the executives, albeit he met considerably less resistance from them. They were quite willing to receive his money, whereas Lexi continually resisted receiving his cum, pulling back whenever she felt that he was on the precipice of his climax. She just wouldn't sign on the dotted line.

She would plunge her face up and down his shaft, screwing her fist around and around, suckle on his knob like a babe at a teat, and tickle and tease it with her fingers, but never closing the deal.

It was never risky though getting visually discovered. Mr. Willumstad made it apparent that he was not going to get up from his desk. A few of the times he provided an explanation (back trouble). He said this for some of his Asian and Saudi clients, who might take his failure to stand as an insult.

When his last appointment was finished he was exhausted, or at least his balls were aching for relief. He had not sustained an erection this long since he overdosed on Viagra. There was simply no way he was going to go to an emergency room with an erection. A physician came to his hotel room and quickly diagnosed the problem. He wouldn't go to an emergency room anyway. Emergency rooms were for the indigent, the working class, and the bourgeois, not for him. Hospitals had special, hidden entrances for clientele such as Mr. Willumstad.

In any case, the sustained erection he was experiencing now had been intentional, and he never felt more ready to cum. He even asked Lexi how she would like him to do it, as he helped her out from beneath his desk.

"On my face, of course, silly man." She drew a finger along her nose and cheek. "Unless you'd prefer I swallow it." She licked her lips. "Or take it somewhere else." She turned around, bent over, lifted up her skirt to show him her naked little white bum, and spread her cheeks to show him even more: her puckered red rosebud. "Perhaps it's time for a very special enema?"

That was indeed very, very tempting. Another wonderful presentation by Lexi Belle. He was now remembering her name. But, the face was precisely what he preferred, at least at the moment. Lexi had such a pretty, darling pixy face. She reminded him of the young ladies he had known as a youth, and none of them had been so generous. Such a sweet, innocent face was just ripe for a good dousing of cum, and he knew that he would provide one of his biggest loads in years.

Of course it would not be right to have any of it get on his Basra rug or leather couch. Lexi literally led him by the cock over to the side of the room, where she could sit on the hardwood floor and lean back against the wall.

She stopped in front of his Georgia O'Keefe painting of a flower. "Oh my goodness, that looks just like Ellie Fox's!"

"Excuse me?"

"Ellie Fox's, you know, her, well..." Lexi lowered her voice. "Her pussy." The flower's petals were indeed very pink, slinky, swollen, and parted.

Many of Georgia O'Keefe's paintings do give that impression, particularly her paintings of open clam shells.

"Well, let's take it down. You can use it as a back rest; make you feel more comfortable."

Lexi smiled at him. That was awfully considerate, as well as a bit extravagant. Lexi had no idea how much the painting might be worth but she figured it had to be a pretty penny. She let go of Mr. Willumstad's cock so that he could take it down and place it on the floor, against the wall.

"Here," he suggested, "sit down and lean back against it." It was certainly a more appropriate background for a splash of cum than wars of independence.

Mr. Willumstad smiled lustfully, and impatiently, as he watched the girl get into position. He never felt a stronger urge to cum than he did right now. He knew that this cum would be a good one, a real good one. It always improved the longer the flirtation, and the actual sex, lasted, and this one had gone on all afternoon. His balls were so drawn in tight that it was unclear they were even still there.

Lexi smiled up at him as she got into position. She also knew that this was going to be a pretty darned good one. There is little more that a Delta Nu girl values more in a man than wealth and power, and Mr. Willumstad must be, hands down, the wealthiest and most powerful man that will ever cum on her face, perhaps the face of any Delta Nu. Although Anne Howe, another Delta Nu girl, had been a close friend of Monica Lewinsky when she worked at the White House. Rumor had it that she had taken it on the face for the good of the country a number of times. Nobody knew for certain, as Anne knew how to keep her lips sealed, at least for some things.

Still, no Delta Nu girl had ever been with such a combination of wealth and power, and Lexi could feel her pussy dripping with excited arousal and anticipation. As she gazed upon the man's throbbing erection she reached beneath her skirt to diddle her clit. "You don't mind, sir? If I?"

"Not at all, dear."

Mr. Willumstad did in fact enjoy watching girls play with themselves. He enjoyed it a great deal, and would insist upon it whenever he employed a working woman. It was peeping into her most personal, private pleasures, watching her do something that she perhaps wouldn't even let her husband see. The only difficulty here was that he dare not touch his cock while enjoying the show. His dick was so swollen, so yearning, that it felt like it might in fact tear through its own skin.

And Lexi again put on a pretty powerful presentation.

She raised her knees up, letting her skirt slide down off her thighs, opening to view her bare, shaved, moist pussy lips. They glistened in the subtle lighting of his office.

Keeping her eyes glued on Mr. Willumstad's, Lexi slowly slid her fingers up and down her slit, drawing his eyes to focus on her juicy honeypot, if any such encouragement was really needed.

"Goodness, Mr. Willumstad," she said breathlessly, "you have such a big, hard cock."

Mr. Willumstad put his hands in the pockets of his slacks and let his cock speak for itself. Many a picture had been taken of Maurice Willumstad within this office, the opulent display of wealth being so impressive, if not gaudy. His current pose, with his naked, stiff, hard dick jutting out so magnificently from his Dolce & Gabbana blue pinstripe, would be so appropriate, so fitting. He exuded, radiated, such a sense of power.

"Well, your cunt is a sight prettier than Georgia O'Keefe's," Mr. Willumstad said, returning the favor.

"That's so sweet, Mr. Willumstad," Lexi responded, shifting her fingers to the clearly erect clit, peeking out from beneath its hood. She circled her fingers around and around the nub. "Would you pay as much for mine as you did for hers?"

Price was never a concern for Mr. Willumstad. If he wanted it, he bought it. But, he typically did not pay that much for a woman. "No offense, honey, but I'm not so sure you realize the cost of that painting."

Lexi didn't, but she did have one suggestion. "Can I at least borrow your pen?"

Mr. Willumstad reached into his suit pocket and pulled out another Conway Stewart Elite, this time the floral rose.

"Ooooh," Lexi cooed, "that one's even pretty."

It was indeed. The centenary had a colorful checkered pattern, the elite a more elegant floral rose. Mr. Willumstad handed it down to Lexi, who promptly inserted it up her cunt. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed as she felt the most expensive dildo she had ever used slide deeply within her soft, wet, squishy cunnie flesh.

Mr. Willumstad didn't mind. He felt that the pen was in fact being put to rather good use and he watched with deep pleasure as it slid in and out of the girl's cunt while she massaged and diddled her clit with increasing force and vigor.

Lexi's eyes revealed her lust, looking with deep passion and primal need into his, her face contorting with her wanton hunger. She looked like a starving beggar, desperately yearning for the hot, fresh meat that was only inches from her lips.

Her hips writhed and twisted on the floor, her back pressing and rubbing against the canvass, her eyes now clenched shut, her face grimacing, but in lust rather than pain. She drew her head back and thrust up her breasts. "Oh, Mr. Willumstad, I so much want your cock!"

It was time. Mr. Willumstad stepped forward, standing with each foot on either side of the girl's body. He leaned forward, bracing himself against the wall with one hand as he used the other to help position his cock at the girl's yearning soft wet lips.

As soon as contact was made Lexi brought her face forward, forcing the cock's crown into her mouth, forcibly spreading open her mouth, her lips, reaching her lapping, licking tongue.

With his dick firmly lodged Mr. Willumstad used both hands to brace himself against the wall where the painting once had been as he gently but firmly fucked the girl's mouth with his dick, sliding his dick in and out as the girl continued to wash and bathe his cock with her tongue.

Lexi did not bring her hands up to help with the face fucking as she wanted to continue to use them for her own benefit, her own release. The afternoon had been as arousing, as stimulating, and as frustrating for her as it had been for him. She had not been ignoring her cunnie while sucking him throughout his meetings. She was not an entirely selfless girl. She had her own needs and interests, and so now welcomed as well the opportunity to devote more unbridled energy and passion into her own diddling as he devoted his dick to fucking her mouth.

And, it did not take long. She gurgled an exclamation of joy through the cock lodged in her mouth as she suddenly felt an orgasmic shudder sweep through her body. She pinched her clit hard with her thumb and finger, and shoved the pen all the way up into her cunt.

Mr. Willumstad could not understand what Lexi was saying but he was hardly listening as he felt his own climax surging from his loins. He quickly pulled his cock out as the first blast of cum spewed from his dick with a tremendous force, jerking his dick back like a recoiling barrel of an exploding pistol. The big wad sailed over Lexi's head and off to the right. One could say that it fell harmlessly because it missed the girl's face but it splashed against a very expensive painting of a cunnie flower.

He quickly grasped hold of his cannon, trying to regain control of the salvos, which repeatedly discharged with substantial volume and force, now mostly onto the young lady's pretty face. He had not cum with this much pressure and mass in quite some time. He felt like a young man again as he gazed through glazed eyes at the sight of his dick squirting and spewing out globs and wads of thick, viscous cum all over the coed's face, as well as her hair and the painting behind her.

Lexi received the anointment with pleasure and pride. She always loved being doused with cum. It just felt so sexy, free, and naughty. A wealthy and powerful man's cum is probably no different from any other man's but she could not help feeling royally coronated. It probably also helped that her mind, and her body, were being engulfed within the throws of her own climactic release.

Mr. Willumstad could feel his legs, his knees, weakening with the continued explosive gushes from his dick. He was indeed a very powerful man but there was little that felt more powerful or mighty than blasting out thick loads of spunk. It was a moment when all men feel so very powerful, potent, and glorious.

He managed to get the last few spurts from his dick to stay full on target, and when he was done he gasped with exhaustion and basked with blissful satisfaction. He stepped back from the girl to inspect the damage. The girl's face was a real mess, as was his painting. He wondered, only briefly, what the cost of the restoration would be, but he knew he could take it out of the government's bailout package. After all, it did occur as a result of the planning and negotiations over the distribution of the funds. His accountants would agree that it was a legitimate expense.

He took the girl's panties from his pocket, helped her get back on her feet and into the panties, keeping the pen comfortably lodged inside. He felt it was a rather appropriate parting gift (that would also be deducted from the bailout package).

The following day Mr. Willumstad provided a very handsome endowment to Livingston College, as well as funding the internship for Delta Nu (along with a dozen C. Gilson panties for Lexi). Dean Horner was ecstatic, as was the President of Livingston (with the endowment; he didn't know about the panties, nor the ridiculously expensive pen). It was another coup for Delta Nu!

However, in the end Mr. Willumstad himself did not fare that well. When Lexi Belle had been searching in her purse while Mr. Willumstad was on the phone she was turning on a recorder. She had taped the entire afternoon. She had been planning on using the recording to help convince Mr. Willumstad of the value and importance of providing an endowment for Livingston. It turned out she didn't really need to.

But, once she listened more closely to the recording she grew to realize that she had something that was quite important for everyone to hear, and somehow the tape found its way into the hands of the Livingston student newspaper who released it on their website. It wasn't too long before public outcry got the senior staff of AIC to return their bonuses, as well as an agreement to work at a wage no greater than the average recipient of one of their risky subprime mortgages. AIC itself, however, did get to keep the 160 billion. The government just felt that it would be too risky for the general public to have AIC lose that money.

1...345678