A First...

Story Info
Their fantasy leads to her reality.
1.7k words
4.02
29.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week, as I packed for a quick overnight business trip, I was excited and just a bit anxious. I recently started a new position, and for the first time, was representing my company on my own. Little did I know that this was not to be the only "first" of my trip.

My husband and I have been working through his infidelity, and as a result, we have really improved the communication of our deepest feelings and desires. Recently, I admitted to some bi-curious thoughts, and he suggested that sometime soon we go somewhere to people watch and discuss what types each other found attractive.

As I sat at the airport with the usual long wait for my plane, I thought back to our conversation about people watching. I texted my husband and suggested that the airport would be a great place to people watch. I began looking nearby and described a nice-looking young couple, a hot young man, and a very attractive woman about my age.

As my husband and I texted back and forth, I described her to him, "she is about my height, has olive skin, long dark hair and very dark eyes. She is wearing a low-cut blouse that displays very nice cleavage, and has a nice round ass." As she sat in the seat next to me, I noticed her perfume was also very captivating...

My husband said it sounded like I was "very intrigued", and after thinking about it, I realized I was. As we chatted and waited for time to board, we discovered that we were sitting in the same row on the plane. She admitted this was her first time flying and she was rather nervous. We continued to get to know as we boarded the plane. The flight was not a very long one and I had to admit that I was beginning to like her.

Our conversation continued after we settled in our seats, and I discovered our hotels were very close to one another. I had already rented a car, and nervously offered to give her a ride to her hotel, to save her from hailing a cab. We landed late in the afternoon, and as we drove to her hotel, we noticed there was a sports bar located in mine, and decided to meet there later for drinks and grab some dinner so we weren't eating alone in a strange city. I was excited about spending more time with her and quickly checked in to my room.

Later as we sat at the bar and after a few beers, I realized I had begun to really open up to my new friend. I told her about my husband's affair. She began discussing her failed relationships including one with another woman. After couple more beers, I admitted I had been somewhat curious about what I would be like to be with another woman sexually.

I had also been texting my husband throughout the evening. I explained that I was getting excited by the direction the conversation was going with this fascinating woman I was getting to know. I know he was intrigued by what was building between me and my new friend. I began to get nervous and suggested to him that I should call it a night. He reassured me that I should "have a good time, enjoy what's going on".

About this time, I realized she had placed her had on my thigh. I texted this to my husband and he asked me if I like having it there. I admitted I did. I really wished he was with me as a threesome is one of the fantasies we had discussed. My husband asked me if my panties were wet, and I had to admit they were. She was so easy to talk to and really seemed to empathize with what I had been going through. I had to admit that I was very turned on by the thought of touching her.

I told her I should probably get her back to her hotel so I could head back to my room to bath and settle down for the night. She suggested I escort her to her room. Once there, she gave me the quick tour and we laughed at how much all hotel rooms are alike. I turned to her to say good night and realized were standing only inches apart. We just looked at each other for minute. I had had a lot to drink and was feeling a little fussy headed, or maybe it was just being so close that I could almost feel her.

She reached for my face and gently touched my hair. She said she was so sorry for what I had been going through and that I deserved to think about myself for a change. I do not think I breathed as she leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. Her lips were so soft and she smelled so good. I realized I had closed my eyes and had slightly opened my mouth. She pulled back and asked if I was okay. I responded by gently placing my hand on her head and pulling her toward me.

As we kissed again I felt her tongue lightly touch my lips. My breath caught in my throat as I opened my mouth and let her in. We kissed passionately for what seemed like ten minutes but was probably more like two. As we kissed, she began to run her hands over my breasts and I realized I was unbuttoning her blouse. Her skin was so soft and as she removed her bra I finally got to see those beautiful breasts that had been peeking out of her top all evening.

I stupidly just froze as I was not certain what to do next. She gave me a sweet smile and took my hand in hers. She placed my hand on her breast. She whispered in my ear, "just do what feels right". I began to gently massage her soft, firm breast and then lightly squeeze her already erect nipple. As I was working her breasts, she removed by top and bra and began to do the same to me. I was so excited. The small thong underwear I had on was not enough to absorb the wetness of my pussy.

She gently turned me around so my back was to the bed. She then lowered me down to the bed as she began kissing me again. I stiffened for a moment as I began to overthink what was happening. She read my body language and lay next me looking me in the eyes. She said, "only what you are comfortable with...remember tonight is all about you". I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh to let her know I was okay.

She began kissing me again and then ran her tongue down my neck to my breast. She lightly kissed and then licked each one. It felt so good I thought I would cum right then, but she was not done. She began kissing down my stomach and I realized she was unfastening my pants. As she continuing giving me sweet kisses across my hips, she slid my pants past my ass.

I hate to admit it but I panicked. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up to me. With tears in my eyes, I said "I can't". She said, "I told you it was all up to you. I just want to make you happy." As she spoke, she ran her hand across my breasts and squeezed each nipple in turn just enough. I let a moan escape my throat.

She whispered, "just close your eyes concentrate on what you feel...physically feel."

I did as she instructed as she ran her hand down my stomach and then up my thigh. As she gently brushed my pussy, I gasped. Then she began to lightly touch, almost tease, my pussy. I was so eager for her to rub my clit that I began to shift my hips. Just as I thought I could not wait any longer, she began to rub my clit, round and round. My pussy was dripping wet. She slid her finger into my wetness and began to finger me with first one then two fingers. It was not long before I began to cum so hard I thought my heart would jump out of my chest.

She lay down next to me, and I as I caught my breath I began to wonder what I should do next. I felt I should do something for her after the wonderful gift she had just given me. But, I was afraid. I had never touched another woman's pussy before. Would I do the right thing? Would I know what she would like?

I turned to her and began running my hand along the inside of her thigh. As I brushed my hand between her legs I realized she was so wet she had soaked through the pants she was still wearing. I know she realized I was nervous and unsure.

She gently took my hand in hers and said, "no baby, tonight was about you."

I nodded and gently kissed her. She tasted so sweet that I almost through all my inhibitions away and pushed her back on the bed. She seemed to know me better than I knew myself at that moment and began to gather my clothes and help me dress. We promised to stay in touch and I slowly made my way out of her hotel room.

Excited, scared, unsure of what had just happened I could not wait to text my husband. I knew he had been anxiously awaiting the details of what had happened. I returned to my hotel room, stripped down and lay naked across the king size bed. I felt so lonely for a moment. Then I began sharing my story with the man I love and realized this experience had truly been a good thing. What would have made it so much better would have been to have him there to watch, to participate, both? Next time...