A First Time for Anal Play Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well" she said, "aren't you going to finish" I needed no urging. Lining up my dick at that gappy hole, I plunged back in. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her in earnest. It was still tighter than any pussy, and my balls drew up ready to shoot their load. Her hand was under her, friggin her clit as I impaled her ass over and over, skewering her hot rectum with my hardness. I felt her stiffen, and she cried out. She was cumming, and her asshole clamped down on me like a vise. It contracted over and over, squeezing me as it rippled and suddenly I was shooting my load into her bowels. I jammed myself in to the hilt as I felt the waves of cum unleashing inside her rectum, coating the walls with my white jizz. I have never cum so hard in my life. My nuts kept contracting and I felt like my whole body's fluids were shooting into her. I would be a husk when it stopped. I fell over her back, and reached for her breasts, hammering her ass until I could move no more. Her knees straightened out until we were lying flat, my dick still lodged up her butt. I couldn't move.

Finally my senses came back, and I pulled back, my shriveled cock, slurped out of her nether hole, and I looked down and saw a stream of cum leaking out of her closed, but not so tight bum hole. I was exhausted. She turned over, and lay on her back, and we stayed that way not talking for about ten minutes. Finally, I had to get up to pee. As I stood, she asked where I was going. I told her. She said she wanted me to stay right there and piss on her genitals. I just stood there gaping. "What?" She repeated herself. Well, I had fucked her, sodomized her, but not gotten a blow job, sure I'll piss on you slut, I thought. I moved to the end of the lounge, and she opened her legs wide, and I took aim. It took a sec for this bizarre situation to get out of my head enough that I could pee, but finally a stream of golden piss shot out, and I ran the stream all over her pussy and ass. She pulled her legs over her head, exposing further her abused ass. I aimed straight at it, and then over her pussy again and finally dribbled out the last.

She sat up, motioned me closer, and took my nasty dick in her mouth and proceeded to lick me gently, rolling my limp member on her tongue, and finally licking and consuming my balls. Then she laid back, told me to get dressed and not to bother calling her again. I guess I looked pretty pissed right then, but she told me to shush and let her explain.

She said if I liked, we could do this again, but it had to be on her terms. She was married and had a reputation to protect, so if I could be discreet, and if I could live with that, she would have no problem with repeat rendezvous. She had singled me out for my thick dick, she like to have thickness in her butt, and I had done a good job, so it was up to me. True to her word she called again, and we met many times and she taught me an awful lot. The only thing I regret is that we never had oral sex. She didn't like getting eaten, and other than to suck my dick after I had fucked her ass, and pissed on her, she wouldn't put my cock in her mouth.

She gave me my lifelong love for making love, not fucking, for anal play, and also my love for older women. I honestly believe thanks to her, I got my present wife.

To Be Continued...

12