A First Time for Anal Play Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back against me, my meat still up her butt, and I reached around to fondle those long nipples on her breasts. As my cock softened, I asked her to sit up, but to stay over me and push the cum out of her ass. She laughed and sat up and then raised up letting my cock fall out of her backdoor. She stayed positioned over me and I watched as her ass ring pushed out like she was gonna take a dump, and finally my pearly cum began to ooze out of her onto my groin. It was so nasty and so hot, watching the ropes of cum drip out. She stopped pushing, and her sphincter shut back up and then she pushed again, it swelling out and distending as more of my jizz flowed out of her ass.

Finally nothing was coming out. She swung a leg over, and turned to rub my seed allover my pubes and cock. I grew once again, and wonderful woman that she is, she lowered her head and took me in her mouth and blew me until I unloaded, deep down her throat, as her lips were tickled by my pubes. We headed to the shower and cleaned up, then I had to pee, so we got back in the shower and I pissed on her breasts and pussy until she flipped around and spread her cheeks, letting the warm pee hit her red and used anus.

We showered again and then got dressed and headed to find our pals. At first Jake didn't say much, I think he was embarrassed by last night, but finally he loosened up and we were all chatting merrily. At dinner the under the tablecloth play was going on both sides, and again, it was easy to tell when Jake shot his load. We all claimed tiredness, and headed for our compartments. Julie and I actually slept, but in the middle of the night I woke up and woke her up and we went up to the observation car.

It was empty when we got there, and I turned to her and began to undress her under the glass roof of the train as the countryside flew by. I kissed her all over, as she stood there naked. I sucked her nipples into my mouth and ran my hands all over her body eventually reaching under her and inserting fingers into her dripping pussy. I finger fucked her as I sucked her tits, until her legs began to wobble.

I pulled her after me and laid her down on one of the low tables, and took her hand and placed it on her cunt. She began to play with her clit as she watched me undress. I knew we ran the chance of getting caught, there was always at least one person on the train up, and there was a chance we could get caught, but I loved that feeling, and so prayed for a bit of luck, and knelt down to kiss the hand that was between her legs. I moved it aside and began to lick and suck that big clit that was throbbing under my tongue. I pushed two fingers into her wet folds and fucked her and ate her till she came. As she was cumming, I shifted down and began to lick her asshole, sticking my tongue in and trying to get it in her ass. I rimmed her for a bit, and then rose up and grasped my hardon, and spit on it and then on her asshole and pushed my way inside her ass again. Having fucked it earlier, it was much easier to get into, and soon I was balls deep in her rectum and I began to fuck her hard.

She was crying out some, but never told me to stop so I kept plowing my pole up her backside, watching it disappear into her butt. When I began to feel like cumming, I pushed her back further on the table, and re entered her ass, leaning forward and lying on her as I hunched my prong deep into her butt. I came deep inside her bowels and we lay there a minute as her ass pushed my prick out like a piece of shit.

We got up and sat on the chairs nude, watching the landscape and the stars as she fondled my spent prick. Finally we got up, collected out belongings, wiping up the cum that had seeped out of her ass, and we walked nude through the dining car, one sleeper and finally to ours. We hit the sheets exhausted.

Soon after dawn a porter came by to tell us to get ready to disembark. We packed up, and met Jake and Maria for an early continental breakfast and soon we were in Charleston heading for our hotel. In contrast to New Orleans, we stayed in a very plush hotel, taking the honeymoon suite. Later we explored Charleston and nearby Folly Beach. Then back to the hotel for dinner on my last night as a single man.

Julie and Maria had decided that Julie was to stay with her for the night and Jake would bunk with me. I would not get to put my dick in any of her holes until we were legally man and wife. Well they didn't say that, but it's what I thought. Jake and I went out and got pretty blitzed and headed back to our suite. He slept on the couch, and I kept my hands off my crank, building up a good load to shoot into my wife tomorrow.

The day dawned, breakfast, and then we dressed casually and headed to the beach. A bit down from the pier, we gathered in the sand, Jake, Maria, the minister and his wife, and Julie and I were finally married. We took them to lunch, and then had a buggy ride around Charleston, putting a "just married" sign on the back, and enjoyed the day. Dinner and a bar and finally we entered the honeymoon suite as man and wife. I carried her over the threshold, and straight to the bed.

We kissed and touched for what seemed hours, and I had to pee. I took her hand, and we went into the bathroom, and she knelt down in the hot tub as her husband took his first piss all over his new wife's body. She dutifully cleaned the piss off my prick, and sucked me to hardness, taking me down her throat. We filled up the tub, and enjoyed slipping around with each other and then I put her on the side and ate her sweet pussy till she came. We got out of the hot tub, and headed for bed. I laid her back and spread her thighs and lowered myself down and into her waiting pussy. We kissed as I fucked my wife for the first time, talking and laughing about the day, and our happiness. The laughter died away as we began to fuck in earnest. Soon I was letting a load go in her cunt. I pulled out and straddled her face as the last of the cum dripped out, and she took me deep inside her throat again. I put my hands around her neck, feeling my cock as it slid down her throat. I stayed hard, and pulled my dick out of her throat, and got back between her legs, and pushed them way back and positioned my dick at her tight asshole.

I pushed in, feeling the head slip past her sphincter, and I was in my wife's ass. I watched my prick disappear inside her over and over, and the leaned over her and kissed her as I fucked her ass. "Fuck my bottom, baby, cum in your new wife's bottom, baby" she was crooning. I speared her over and over and finally let loose a load up into her bowels once again. I felt so close to her lodged up inside her body. It is just such a rush for me to be that close to someone, and finally it was Julie's ass and Julie was finally my wife.

I rolled off her pulled her close and we fell asleep. The next morning we had room service bring up breakfast, and we ate and fucked around with the food. Champagne, strawberries, waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage were all eaten off of body parts and out of holes. It was great.

We hit the pool and met up with Jake and Maria, and swam around a bit, then the girls went shopping as Jake and I relaxed. That evening we hit the beach, had dinner and went swimming as the sun set. Ah yes, we had the obligatory fuck in the ocean, laughing as I tried to keep my feet as I fucked up into her pussy, her legs locked around me. We had fun, and then after sometime lounging on our blankets, Jake and Maria packed up and headed back.

It didn't take long for Julie and I to get busy. We were naked and I was plowing her pussy for all I was worth. Julie pushed me off after awhile and asked me to "enter her bottom" again. No problem, soon, I was buried to the hilt in her ass, looking down at my beautiful wife's face as I butt-fucked her.

Julie once more asked me to get off her, and then she got up on her hands and knees, and spread her cheeks and I plowed my way up the Hershey highway. I was fucking away when I saw people headed our way. I pushed Julie down, till she was flat, but kept my pole lodged up her butt. I was hoping they would see us there and walk away, but no such luck, they kept heading toward us. As they got closer, I realized it was Jake and Maria. Jake looked as surprised as I was, so I knew the girls had cooked this up.

Maria spread a towel next to ours, and in between their laughter and our stunned glances we learned why they had planned this. Maria wanted Jakes dick up her ass, but was a bit scared. With Julie there, maybe she would feel better about it. Go figure...

Meanwhile Julie is lying on her stomach, my rod deep inside her bowels. Maria unpacks a bag and I recognize some of our things. Jake is still in shock, but when Maria takes her top off and begins to kiss him, finally he loosens up and kisses her back, his hands going to her breasts.

Julie and I roll on our sides, and I begin to rock my softening dick up inside her, reversing the flow of blood out of my penis. As I got hard, I could see Maria sneaking glances at the place where Julie and I were joined. I pulled my dick almost all the way out, and held it there so Maria and Jake could see how fat it was, and then I slowly wormed it back up into Julies shit tube.

Maria's hand had freed Jakes snake, which was rapidly engorging. They shifted around for a better view, as Jake groped for Maria's cunt. I pulled my rod all the way out of Julie's backdoor and let them gape at the huge hole I knew was there. I flexed my rod making it jerk, and Julie reached down and grabbed it and guided it back to her hole. I thrust hard, making her gasp in pain and surprise. Now, I began to fuck in long hard strokes into her. I reached a point where I knew I needed to slow down or risk getting past the point I could stop.

Julie pulled her cunt forward and pulled off my dick. She went over to Maria and Jake and rearranged them, after helping them shed the rest of their clothes. She had them lie down on their sides, Jake behind Maria, with their heads in front of my waving rod. She took the tube of lube and took a dab and applied it to Maria's puckered asshole. She took Jakes finger and placed it there, rubbing it around over the bud and then helping him penetrate her ass with his finger. As Jake fingered Maria's butt, Julie got more lube and began to coat and then jack off Jake's penis.

She told Jake to put in another finger, adding some more lube to Maria's ass. Jake dutifully added the extra finger and got more lube inside Maria's tight backdoor. She let loose of Jake's dick and laid back down in front of me and told them to do what we did, our faces inches away from their groins as theirs were from ours.

Julie reached behind her for my dick as Jake removed his fingers and Maria reached for his. Julie with a tight grip on my shaft, rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit and then to her tender asshole. Maria matched her move for move. I pushed up a bit against Julie, causing my dick to bend a bit, and Julie began to push back against me holding my cock behind the head trying to guide the helmet in.

I felt her sphincter part, and the head popped in. Jake and Maria emulated our moves, and with a little grunting and moving, Jake's cockhead made it inside the tight confines of Maria's ass. Maria gave a yelp, and Julie reached over and patted her stomach soothing her and telling her to rotate a round a bit and get used too the feel. Maria did, and after a few minutes the strained look on her face began to dissipate. I had been pushing my cock in short strokes in and out of Julie's ass as she guided them to their first anal penetration. Jake with his eyes on my cock, watched as I pushed a few more inches in, and he did the same. Maria moaned, but the look on her face was of pleasure not pain. I began to thrust deeper and deeper with long strokes in to Julie's asshole, and Jake followed. Maria began to chant "Oh my God as Jake began to fuck her ass for the first time.

It was so erotic, pushing and pulling my dick in and out of Julie's rectum as I watched Jakes' going in and out of Maria's, only inches away. Jake's nuts were tight against the base of his dick, and I knew he wasn't long for this world. I began to fuck harder up into Julie's guts, and in a minute, I watched a Jake unloaded his first cum inside his wife's bowels.

Maria's hand flew to her clit and with a few rubs, she came over his dick, causing Jake to howl and thrust hard up inside her as he finished shooting his seed in her guts. Julie was fingering her clit and came right after them. I let Julie come down, and then withdrew, and rolled her over on her back. I spread her legs wide to the side, and reinserted my pole into Julie's "bottom". I lay down on top of her and began to drive my dick hard up inside her. I was aware of nothing except the feel of Julie beneath me and the feel of her tight sheath grasping my straining dick as I rode toward orgasm.

I came, grunting and pumping my seed deep into Julie's tight hot rectum. When I came back to earth, I was aware of the others, but only distantly, as I slowly withdrew my prick and kissed my new wife softly before rolling off of her. Julie sat up and moved down to take my deflating prick in her mouth as she gently sucked me and tongued me.

We all talked a bit after that, Maria trying to describe how incredible it felt to have Jake in her ass. We all laughed and finally we got up, dressed and headed back to our respective rooms at the hotel. We found out the next day that Jake and Maria had stayed up all night learning and savoring the wonders of ass-fucking. Jake had come three more times up Maria's ass until he could not even get it up again. Maria was a life time convert.

We spent the next two weeks enjoying Charleston and the beach. Jake and Maria were frequently around, but often they opted to continue their honeymoon in their room further glorying in each other. A few times, we got tighter to fuck as we had on the beach, lying head to toe with the other couple and watching. Maria approached Julie about swapping, but I nixed it, as I had spent years fucking other women and men, waiting to be able to finally fuck Julie. Now that she was my wife, I wanted my prick up no other holes other than hers. They understood.

Our last night, we gave them a treat, Julie strapping on her dildo, and fucking my ass. Maria had gotten one and fucked Jake after he had watched my sweet wife fuck the shit out of my ass. Jake took it, but afterwards confessed he was not an aficionado of being ass fucked. Oh well, I can't imagine not liking it, but each to their own.

We headed back to LA, and began our life in our beach house, enjoying fucking in ever room and on every surface we could find. A few weeks after we returned home, Julie announced she was pregnant. I was ecstatic. We later found out we were having twins. Julie decided to start her own business, real estate, and rushed to get it all done before she became too pregnant to work. As in everything, she succeeded admirably.

We had a blast our first couple of months, fucking twice a day at least and sometimes more. We both had a penchant for public fucking, and we did it whenever and wherever we could get away with it. My favorite time was when we were at her office, and she was on her knees giving me a great blowjob, before lifting her skirt and impaling her ass on my prong. She was sitting with her legs over the side of one of my legs, and I had reached under her legs and was bouncing her up and down on my prong. One of the girls she had hired came back from lunch early, and sat down across the desk from us.

I let down Julies legs, and she turned with her back to me and began to talk to this girl all the while with her ass plugged up with my stiff cock. She was very active as she talked, turning this way and that, leaning forward to talk, then settling back, giving my pole and her ass a good workout. She would turn sideways and give me a kiss now and then, and then turn back, Fran never knowing what the moving around was accomplishing.

I came up her bum, burying my face in her back and trying to be still s I pumped my seed into her bowels. Julie talked a few more minutes, they seemed like hours, and then sent Fran for some coffee. She reached under her skirt, and frigged herself off as my softening prick finally slid out of her butt. After getting down and sucking the ass cream off my dick, she retired to the ladies room to clean up.

Life was great, but soon it was time for me to head back to work. I fucked for a living on the big screen, a minor porn star, and we had agreed before we got married, that I would not make any more movies with women, so I became a gay actor.

I enjoyed it, but went back to work with reluctance. No matter what, I still had enough energy to come home and take care of my wife. Most nights we were on the couch, me sitting there, and her with her head in my lap giving me a blowjob until I got it up and then we retired to bed.

Julie loved this, as after fucking or being hard most of the day, it usually took me a while to get an erection. She loved sucking on my soft noodle for as long as it took to revive it. I loved these blowjobs, her mouth is incredible. They were long and relaxing and always ended with me inside her pussy or ass, and then falling asleep holding each other.

For everyone out there I can only hope you find the woman of your dreams, and if you do, take care of her and if you have to wait, do so, it might just be worth it.

(Join me for the next chapter or two detailing my work in the gay porn industry, and some more adventures in our lives.)



12