A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stickygirl
stickygirl
197 Followers

We began to calm down and it helped to sit and chat quietly with them.

"How was your film?" I asked with a brave smile.

"Film, what film? Oh, yea. Sorry I forgot with all this excitement! Oh it was crap," said Mike. "You know, one of the Sci-Fi blow-em up, end of the world things. Pretty tame compared to all this."

We all laughed and I got up.

"I think I ought to go to bed," I said.

"I'll come up and help you square your room Jane. Better still, I think you'd better use our spare room tonight and we can pick up that broken glass in the morning." Mike said.

Trudi gave me another hug and I went up.

The next day Steph came round to see me: she was very sweet. Mike had got hold of her and told her what had happened. Carl disappeared: by the time Steph got home, he had cleared most of his belongings from their house and she burnt the rest.

I have stayed on with Mike and Trudi and have continued with my studies. Life goes on: it can be a bitch, but you can guarantee Life goes on. You can either hang on to the ride or get left behind. Me? I'm hanging on, in fact I'm loving it. Shit happens. Move on.

*

Thank you, dear reader, if you have stuck through all the chapters! I make no apology for this last one being shocking and I thought long and hard whether to include it, but I thought it was important to tell it like it is. I'm still the same me: still the happy-go-lucky person I've always been and I certainly haven't let this horrible incident change who I am or how I see the world. I still want love, I want that degree, I still get horny looking at pictures of Liam Neeson and Viggo Mortensen because I'm a sucker for intelligent men.

Keep having fun girls and boys ( and us )

Stickygirl

12