A Forbidden Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand holding my head suddenly tightened, taking a handful of hair. Her body stopped for a moment, the calm before the orgasmic storm. In only a moment, her hips bucked, sending my tongue farther into her, only causing her to buck more. Sweet cum rolled out of that pussy, greeted by an eager tongue, only to be sucked out now by my even more eager mouth. But her entire body rose up off the couch, her cry quite clear despite her lack of control. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, Rick, my brother! My lover!” The rest became incomprehensible, drowned by the mix of moans as the waves subsided.

She lay there panting while I finished cleaning her beautifully pink pussy with my tongue. Once I’d finished, I sat down beside her, letting her lay against me. Her face bore the most tired expression imaginable but she managed a loving smile. “You can sleep if you want, my love, I’ll hold you,” I told her, drawing her into my embrace.

It was nearly five when we’d finished. Feeling Rene in my arms, I laid her down as I lay down, her back against my chest. She did fall asleep for awhile, judging by the way her breathing slowed and her body released itself. Soon, I fell asleep with her, drifting off into lazy slumber.

12