A Forced Pairing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tultek
tultek
19 Followers

I lost it – a stream of cum shot out of me. One I could feel all along the length of my shaft as it flew into her mouth. Then another, and another. Lynn looked shocked for a moment, then moaned as she swallowed once, and hungrily kept her mouth in place, massaging gently with her fingers on my balls. I shot a few more time, and she swallowed again and again. Then she started licking and kissing and sucking. And panting. As I was panting.

I started pressing towards her, and she shifted back on the bed, looking up at me with total abandon. Complete trust. As I was looking at her. I came forward onto the bed, on my knees as she moved backwards, her legs spread. I could very easily see that she was wet still.

I grabbed her leg – straightening it. Then I straddled that leg while I turned her on her side a quarter turn. The upper leg I folded back. She cooed with interest at this position, and put her hands down to touch my still-smouldering hardness. "I want you like this.... First." I said – a lingering tone that I had much energy to share. She looked at me, breathing hard and nodding... and her chest flushed with redness of our combined heat. Then she moved the head of my cock against her wet opening. I watched as she slid it up and down, closing her eyes and exhaling at the feeling of having me probe there with my smooth rod. I moved my hands down as well – spreading her large lips and feeling the tiny ridge around her opening.

Then she placed the head of my cock at her entranced, and I popped the head inside. I gripped the round cheek of her buttocks with my right hand, and continued to finger her with my left gently, as I slid inside of her. I could feel the tightness from both side as her cunt grasped onto me – holding on and wanting more of me. I could also feel the void of the rest of her ahead of my cock-head. The part I wanted to surge into. But I didn't.

I popped the head back out again. Lynn winced, shivering. Then I pressed in again. A bit deeper. I felt her entrance 'kiss' the head of my cock – and watched it too as her upper leg was up in the air. And I repeated this again. Gradually and more slowly – popping the wet round sensuous head of my cock into and out of her. Lynn's fingers came down and she felt where we merged – felt me going into her. Spread two fingers around me and groaned at having me where she wanted.

I pushed fully into her – all the way. Lynn's upper hand came up and she gripped her own breast, holding it. This excited me and I pumped into and out of her, looking down as her plump but small ass shook a bit from my motions. Then I held her upper leg steady. And started to work. To piston!

To hold her upper leg and feel each inch of every thrust, to feel the head of me probing deep inside of her, and the shaft set against her wet lips. At one point she held her lips around me as I went in and out. And I held on, held on for longer than we had together so far; varying my speed and movement, and my penetration level. But I couldn't hold back my want.

My need to feel the connection with her. That the pleasure we were sharing was complete. Was 'our' pleasure. Not just me and not just her. She came again, moaning into the pillows, and then I did. Buried deep in her my cum splashed against her insides. I slipped a hand down and held her rump, focusing on the pulsations of my sex within hers.

After a bare moment I moved, putting her leg down and rotating around her to lie behind. And I slid my lower arm under her neck and over her upper breast, followed by my upper arm over her top and gripping her lower breast. Her legs closed tightly to make sure I didn't slip out of her. And she moaned softly as we lay snugly fit together.

"Baz.....", she whispered.

"Lynn... my love..." I whispered back. "This is real. This is what I feel..."

Her hands clutched mine, over her breasts. "Mmmmmmmmm......" she sighed.

tultek
tultek
19 Followers
12