A Formerly Shy Person Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be nice to spend more time with Joey and Pandora...I hope I look good in the suit. I hope Joey looks at me and likes it. Wouldn't it be funny if he wore speedos. But then I might get to see his cock through them. Hmm. Jeoy's cock. Any cock. And Pandora - I want to see her in her suit. She's so sexy too.

I was still on edge from the days exploits. Not wearing underwear in that dress, and with my friend fully in the know, was so exciting to me. And thinking about seeing Joey again after he'd seen so much of me. I hoped he hadn't told anyone. But what if he does. If other guys at school are looking at me. And the girls. Would they all be thinking I'm a slut?

My nipples were hard when I arrived at Kristi's place and pushed the doorbell. A quick glance down told me that the bra and shirt, together, mostly covered up my excitement. It also reminded me that I'd not worn a coat tonight either.

***

Kristi practically pulled my arm out of my socket dragging me through the door.

"My brothers gave me a gift. Can you guess what it is?"

"Um, a sweater?"

"No, Susan. They gave me this Altoids tin."

"I like those mints. They're refreshingly strong."

"There aren't any mints in here Susan. Open it."

She passed me the container and I opened it, fearful I'd spill whatever was in it.

The tin was stuffed with nicely rolled joints. There must have been 20 or so fat white tubes in there, and I could smell the skunky aroma coming off them.

You might ask how I knew what this was? Well, TV and Movies have prepared me for the visuals, and I do live in British Columbia. I smell it the park, in the school parking lot, and even walking through downtown in the middle of the afternoon.

"Wow," was all I could say at first. She nodded at me. "I didn't know you smoked, Kristi."

"I don't. Well, I have once before at a party. My brothers said they wanted me to have a great break and enjoy my last term of school."

"Wow. I can't imagine anyone in my family...well, are you going to go all 'chronic' on us and start quoting Cheech and Chong movies?"

"Ha...no, but I did think we could smoke a bit tonight if you and the other two want or don't care. We won't if anyone objects. What do you think?"

"I've never done it before, but I'm game to try some. Let's see what Pandora and Joey say. This is going to be fun.

"Great. Now let's go check the tub."

We went out onto the deck in the back yard and began to remove the cover of the hot tub. The water was nice and hot. We turned on some Christmas lights for 'mood lighting' as we laughingly called it, and Kristi brought out a portable stereo and her mp3 player, setting the volume low so as to not bother her neighbors.

"Are you sure that Pandora isn't interested in Joey? And that he isn't interested in her?" I think some anxiety had crept into my voice.

Kristi took my shoulders, "I'm not 100% sure, no. But I'm fairly certain. Pandora mentioned a couple times today how much Joey kept looking at you."

"She didn't. He didn't. Did he?" The idea that Joey wanted to look at me sent a thrill through me.

"Pandora, by the way, is into girls."

I didn't get a chance to respond or ask any questions, because the doorbell rang then and we made our way to let in our new friends.

***

Pandora and Joey came in the front door, smiling, and each carried a small bag over their shoulder.

Joey looked a bit nervous when he whispered, "Is it just the four of us tonight? I brought some Bailey's for coffee or hot chocolate if that's ok?"

Kristi looked all serious and put a hand on each side of his face, pulling him down eye to eye. "Joey. It is just the four of us. And Bailey's is awesome. Susan's never had it before either, and she's a funny drunk if she gets too much in her."

"I am not," was my verbal response. The red of my flushed face suggested otherwise.

Pandora laughed, "Where do I get changed? I have a craving for some hot tub."

"And Bailey's," called Kristi as she started walking toward her room.

"The ladies can get changed up in my room, and Joey, you can get changed there in the bathroom." Finger pointing made things clear, and I followed the ladies toward Kristi's room, thinking about seeing Joey in a suit. And him seeing me in mine. And about seeing Pandora sans garments as it were.

Pandora and Kristi chattered away to each other, and I remained in my own thoughts as we neared her room. Following them into the room, I brought myself back to the present.

Let my first hot tub party begin.