A Free Man's Passion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueSwede
BlueSwede
10 Followers

Eventually, Nola and Jarod came back from the mystic state of Kulan. Tears of happiness streaked down her face. Jarod swept her up in his powerful arms and spirited her away to the stables, not far from the amphitheatre. He intended to steal a horse or two and run away that night, while the crowd was distracted with their own lovemaking. No one would realize they were gone until morning, and by then they would have a long head start.

"Nola, I love you," Jarod said. "I don't know if you even understand what love means to me, but I love you." "I love you too Jarod," Nola said, kneeling before him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her cheek against his flaccid cock. He felt it stir.

"I love you, but I can't live like this," Jarod continued the becoming hard for him to say as Nola slipped his limp cock into her mouth and began resuscitating it. "Nola, come away with me now. We can ride to the North. We'll have a life there, the two of us."

Nora pulled the now hardened cock from her mouth and looked up at Jarod. Jarod feared that she was angered. Was she in fact only in love with their lovemaking, he wondered. Would she turn him over to her mother's guards, to be chained once more and only brought to the house when she or her mother wanted to be fucked?

"I may go with you, Jarod," Nola said smiling. "but first I want to know what I'm going to get in exchange for what I am leaving. Fuck me again, Jarod. Fuck me like there is no tomorrow, and I'll ride with you."

Nola lay face down in a pile of hay, her glorious ass raised up to Jarod. He kneeled behind her and began to eat her pussy with long strokes of his tongue. Soon he rose up and brought his long cock to the valley between her buttocks, sliding it up and down the divide, spreading the juices of their lovemaking all along her crack. She reached back with one hand between her legs and cupped his scrotum in her hand, softly massaging and tugging on the sack. Jarod could stand it no longer. He had to be in that cunt once more. His turgid manhood slid deeply into her, and he pumped in and out with wild abandon. Nola growled and twitched with growing lust, thrusting her ass up to meet his powerful thrusts. She tossed her hair about wildly and grunted deeply as Jarod thrust ever deeper.

"My....ass," she groaned between thrusts, " take....my...ass....NOW!"

Jarod drew his cock out of her, slick with cunt juice, and dragged the tip up the valley of her butt cheeks to the tight pink hole of her butt. Tight as she was, she was eager to have his take her in the ass, no matter how large he was. She remembered that day in the stall when she first met him, and her mother had allowed her to be butt fucked by him.

"We seem to have a thing for stables, huh?" Nola joked as Jarod inched his glorious prick into her rectum. "You seem to have a thing for taking it in the ass," Jarod said back, now laughing himself. He was amazed that Nola could elicit such laughter and lust at a time like this, when their lives were in the balance and every minute delayed was a minute closer to being recaptured. "Oh, just shut up and fuck my ass, Jarod," she responded playfully. It was magical. She felt like her head would explode as Jarod pumped her ass, alternating deep and shallow strokes. Then he reached around her and began to rub her clit with his middle finger.

"Oh, yes, oh fuck, yes, Fuck Yeah, uh, UH, Ah, Ah, Ah, OOOOOOOO, OH!"

Her cries of lust put Jarod over the edge. There wasn't much cum left after the transcendent orgasm of Kulan, but he shot off what was left deep inside her. He pulled out and fell beside her in the hay. He wanted to sleep. He needed to run but he wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"Come on, silly," he heard Nola say. He opened his eyes and gazed on her form once more. The golden hair, now decorated with hay. The fine shoulders, the curve of her hip, the rise and fall of her heaving breasts with their upturned nipples. The long, sinewy legs that met at that glorious ass and now bald pussy. Nola threw a kilt at him that she found in the tack room.

"We'd better ride if we're going to get safely north," she said laughingly, as if their flight was just an adventure and they were in no danger. He loved her even more for that innocence. It would be a hard ride, and they might not make it, but by the Gods, Jarod meant to try.

"Do you think I'll like the Northland?" she asked as they mounted the fastest horses of Loran's stable.

"I have no doubt," Jarod said. "After all, you are a Norlander yourself in truth. Your true father, Drossk, was a Viking, and even your mother was no doubt of the seed of Norlanders. You were meant to be free, as I was and will be again. Together."

"Together," she repeated, smiling at him with pure love.

She turned her horse north, and Jarod noticed her breasts jiggle in the open air as the horse pranced and then broke into a run, wondering how far they would be able to ride before they had to rest the horses and resume their lovemaking.

BlueSwede
BlueSwede
10 Followers
12