A French Lesson Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to get up and take a shower." I tried to wriggle away from him, but he held me gently.

He leaned close to me and began sniffing around my face and behind my ears, "Nah! You don't even stink yet."

"Is that how you judge when to shower?" I asked.

"Is there any other way?"

"Come on, let me up Kev!" He rolled on his side and allowed me to get out of the bed.

"You have bruises on your hips," he said, his voice suddenly serious.

"I'm not surprised, Scott isn't the most gentle person."

"Is that a complaint?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not at all." I tried to look at the bruises, but couldn't get around.

After I spun around a few times I heard Kevin laughing, "you look like a puppy chasing it's tail."

"Leave me alone!" I said with a fake pout. I shook my ass at him before going to the shower.

I love my shower. It is large and round, and has more than one shower head. The wall is made to look like a large cylinder of white marble. Along the far curve there is a bench that allows me to sit (and also prevents me from inflicting mortal injury when I shave my legs). My favorite thing about the shower is that I'm able to stand in the middle of it and enjoy almost a full body massage from the four heads. I turned the water on and stepped beneath the steaming water. I took the one hand held shower massage off it's holder and moved it over my body. I had my back to the door when I saw a shadow cast in front of me. I turned to see Kevin standing on the other side of the door of my shower, peering over the top, watching me. I took my sponge and loaded it with rose scented shower gel. Kevin watched intently as I began to move the sponge over my body. The thick foam moved over my shoulders and down my back. Once I was covered in lather I stepped beneath the spray of water and let it rinse from my skin. I decided Kevin needed a show. I moved my hands over my body, cupping my breasts and teasing my nipples. Very slowly I moved my right hand between my legs, I heard Kevin groan deeply and open the shower door. He was about to close it when Scott stepped up behind him. Kevin turned and glanced at Scott, they nodded at one another and both joined me in the shower. At first we couldn't really figure out how to proceed. My lack of height was prohibitive to many positions that one would use in the shower. Scott leaned forward first and kissed me, his hands moved over my body. I pulled away from him, took his hands in mine and guided him to the marble bench. He sat down, his face was even with my breasts. Scott kissed my nipples gently at first, then he used his teeth to tease them. His hand moved between my legs, teasing my clit while two of his fingers entered me. I put one knee on the bench next to him, my arms circled his neck. Scott continued to finger me, while his face was practically buried between my breasts. Scott's skin was slick beneath my fingers as I tried to pull him even closer to me, I couldn't believe how good his fingers felt inside me. His teeth bit at my nipples, while his fingers became faster and harder in their movements. I was gasping for air and clawing at Scott's back as his hands and teeth moved over my body. My hips began to thrust, I was riding his hand like a cock.

"God Scott!" I screamed as I came. His teeth bit down hard on my nipple and his left arm wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me close against him as I shuddered. I pulled away from him and saw blood on the wall of my shower.

"Scott your bleeding!" I said.

"Yeah, you got me pretty good," he was smiling at me. I started to try and get to his back so I could get a good look at the damage done, but Scott turned me around so my back was to him. In one motion, he pulled me onto his lap. I could feel his cock pressing against my entrance. Kevin was standing close to us, from my sitting position my face was even with his monster cock. Scott raised me up and roughly slammed me down on his rod. I gasped as he filled me completely. My legs were too short to reach the floor so I couldn't set the pace of our fucking. Scott, however, seemed content to lift my hips up and down. Kevin moved his hand over my face, guiding me to his hard cock. I knew I would never be able to take all of it in my mouth.

"Slow down Scott," I said breathlessly. I pointed to my clove soap, "Kevin, hand me that." The soap had come with a Kama Sutra kit I owned and was flavored. Kevin reached for the bottle of soap. He watched intently as I opened the bottle and trickled a few drops onto his cock. I set the bottle aside and began moving my hands over him. His hands tangled in my thick hair and he groaned deeply. Very slowly I eased as much of him into my mouth as I could. I even relaxed my throat and took even more of him, but there was still quite a bit of his meat that I couldn't begin to swallow. Scott resumed lifting me, while my hands moved over Kevin's cock and dangling balls. I cupped him and teased him with my tongue. I let all of his cock out of my mouth and teased the head with my tongue.

"Oh god, Dannie!" he said and tried to ram himself down my throat. I felt Scott's teeth on the back of my neck, biting me while he continued to lift me up and down as if I weighed nothing.

Scott was the first to cum, groaning through clenched teeth. It was as if lava was being pumped into me. After so many orgasms myself, my cunt was so sensitive I could feel each spasm of his cock as it spurted into me. I thought he was going to move me but instead he continued to hold me on his lap, facing Kevin. He gave me one last lift, so his cock could be released from deep inside me. I tried to focus on the blow job I was giving Kevin, but Scott's fingers returned to my pussy. He gently ran his fingers over my outer lips, as if he was trying to sooth me or explore my nether folds. I let Kevin's cock out of my mouth long enough for a soft sigh to escape.

"She feels good," Scott said as his hand continued to move over my cunt. His voice was deep in my ear, hitting a nerve that I didn't know I had. A shiver ran up and down my spine.

"Oh god Scott, talk to me!" I said moving my hips. I returned to Kevin's cock, taking him back into my mouth, sucking gently.

"You like being talked to?" Scott said directly into my ear. I groaned with my mouth still around Kevin's cock. I heard Kevin gasp slightly and realized that my groaning throat had acted as a vibrator on the tip of his cock.

"Do you like this threesome?" Scott asked me, his lips moving against my ear. His fingers moved to my clit, where he began to stroke me. "You're such a hot little fuck, aren't you baby? You like being shared by more than one man don't you?" He kept talking while his fingers began to move faster on my clit. Kevin's hips began to move faster as he tried to fuck my face.

"You like it like this don't you?" Scott said.

I came hard on Scott's hand, groaning deeply around Kevin's cock. Kevin arched his back and practically shouted as his cum erupted in a large blast that landed partially in my mouth and on my chest. I kept the large drop of cum on my tongue and turned. Scott took my face in his hand and kissed me, pulling away suddenly, "You snowballed me!" he said, his eyes wide, "with Kevin's jiz!"

"I thought you shared everything?" I said, feigning innocence.

"Not everything," Scott insisted, but behind his eyes something flashed that told me that the idea had indeed crossed his mind. I gave him a knowing smile.

"I think we just found a line that didn't need to be crossed." Kevin said with a laugh. He turned to leave the shower. When Kevin's back was turned, Scott leaned over and licked a pearl of Kevin's cum off of my nipple. He had already stood back up when Kevin tossed him a towel. I moved under the stream of water and rinsed off before joining Kevin and Scott in the bathroom.

"So what are the plans for the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Scott is going back to the hotel and I thought I might spend the night here, if it's okay?"

"Fine with me. Are you sure you can't stay Scott?"

He glanced over and Kevin and shook his head, "nah, I need to go, you wore me out." He dried off as he spoke.

Back in the bedroom Scott got dressed while Kevin slid back under the covers of my bed. I put the blue satin robe on, "I'm going to walk him to the door," I told Kevin. At the door Scott and I kissed softly just before he picked me up for a hug, "you should come back by yourself sometime." I told him.

"Don't worry, I intend to." He assured me.

I closed the door behind him and went back to the bedroom. I let the robe fall to the floor, turned out the lights. It had grown dark outside and the moonlight streamed into my bedroom giving everything a pale glow. I crawled into bed with Kevin. He pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around me. For a long moment we lay still in the dark, his breathing soothing me. I didn't know how exhausting my afternoon had been until I was able to relax next to Kevin.

"Are you going to see him again?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Would you mind?" I asked raising up on my elbow so I could see the outline of his face in the moonlight.

"No, I was hoping you two would get along."

"Are you going to stop coming to see me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No!"

"So you want us both?"

"I want to eat my cake. But if I have to choose then it's you."

"Don't worry, I'm not asking you to choose."

"So...what does this mean?"

"It means you get to eat your cake. Now go to sleep." His voice was playful.

"This isn't going to be all weird between you two is it?" I was concerned about the effect this would have on their friendship.

"No, you will be the first to know if it does."

"Yep, no more cake." I rested my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beating gently in my ear. The steady rhythm soothed me into a deep sleep.

12