A Freshman Gains Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says, "Wow. I'm not too sure what to do. I don't want to move to fast and get you angry with me."

She thinks to herself, "You can't move too fast for me,"and pulls his face back down and kisses him again, grinding her body against him. After another long, hot, saliva-swapping kiss, she says, "Now what?"He holds her and looks at her in almost a panic and can't think of what to say. She smiles and says, "Sit down." He sits on a kitchen chair. She moves over him, straddles his lap and sits down on him, facing him. She presses her breasts into him and can feel his erection against her bottom, her legs spread on either side of him.

Her face just inches away from his, she talks softly. "Jack, you're a nice guy. I see you helping people and I know you've helped me. When we started talking suggestively, you were pretty good at it. Coming here with me probably means you're interested in me. I know I'm interested in you. Besides being nice, you're fairly good looking and have a good, strong body. So we're interested in each other. What do we do about it?"

He puts his arms around her, holds her close and kisses her again. "I want to spend more time with you, get to know you, date you."

"You want a girl friend, right?"

"Yeah. I want you to become my girl friend, I guess."

"To what purpose? I've seen you look at me and from what you said back in the store, I think that sooner or later you want to have sex with me. Right now I can feel you against my bottom and it sure feels as if you want to have sex with me. Right?"

He actually blushes. "Well, yeah, I do. But I don't want to push you into anything you don't want. That's why we should date and get to know one another and find out about going further."

"You don't know me, Jack. I'm not something fragile and innocent. I want sex with you as much as you want it with me. I want to taste you, want you to taste me, give me orgasms, fuck me. So maybe we should go ahead and do what we both want. We can still date and learn more about each other and see if there's anything more than just sex involved. But if it ends up just sex, that's o.k. We're both too young to get serious about anything yet, anyway." She wiggles her bottom on him, massaging his erect cock in the process and feeling it against herself. "You've been working, so maybe we should go take a shower. O.k?"

He reacts by holding her tight and kissing her again. Still holding her, he then slides forward on the chair and pushes himself up until he's standing. She wraps her legs around him as he carries her and walks to the bedroom. Once there, she disentangles herself and quickly starts removing her clothing. Watching her, he does the same. Soon they're both naked, looking at each other, grinning. "I've wanted to see you naked every bit as much as you've wanted to see me," she tells him.

"You're perfect," he says, "The sexiest body ever." They put an arm around each other and walk to the bathroom. She turns on the water and they both climb into the tub and pull the curtain. She then turns him so his back is to the shower head and then reaches around him to push down the plunger on the faucet and cold water shoots out onto his back. He yelps and jumps and she grins. The water turns warm right away. She takes the soap and tells him she'll do him first and starts, bare handed, running her hands over his body, washing him. She does his arms and front down to his waist and has him turn. She then does his back and butt and kneels down to do his legs. She then asks him to turn and she starts on his cock and balls. While technically she's washing him, she's also masturbating him and he reaches down and lifts her with his hands under her armpits. "I don't want to cum like that," he says as he takes the soap from her.

He then does her as she did him. He spends a fair amount of time on her breasts. After she turns he does her back and butt and then, also kneeling, her legs. He then has her turn and washes back up her legs. He lifts one leg , telling her, "Put you hand on my head to balance," and puts her leg on his shoulder. This spreads her open some and he washes with his bare hands, feeling her vagina and sliding a finger up into her.

"You're going to make me cum, now," she says, pulling at his hair a little, urging him upright. As he stands, he holds her one leg up with one hand and uses his other to guide his cock to her vaginal lips. He's five inches taller than her, so he starts pushing his cock into her with his knees still bent. She starts to moan, puts her arms around his back and holds on to him. He leans her back against the wall and pushes fully up into her, almost lifting her in the process, she's on her toes. He lets go of her leg and she wraps it around his back and he moves his hand to her butt, to hold her up as he pushes his cock even further into her. He starts pumping his hips, pulling out slightly and then pushing back in. She's pressed against the wall by his weight. The warm water is spraying down on them. He grunts, she grunts, with each thrust, her voice getting higher and moving into a moan and then almost a scream as she gets closer to an orgasm.

She cums first, her insides clamping on him as he continues to pulse into her over and over until he finally cums also. She can feel his warm semen almost exploding in her. They hold on to one another. He lifts her butt enough that they can kiss and he finally pulls out and they just hold each other. Her face almost against his chest, she tells him, "Jack, that's close to perfect, life just doesn't get any better does it?"

They rinse off, each attending to themselves, then turn off the water and dry each other and head back into the bedroom. They lay on the bed, next to one another and he kisses her and runs his hands down her body. He moves his kisses down to her shoulders, then her breasts. He fondles and kisses each breast, sucks both nipples, then kisses down across her abdomen. She spreads her legs and he moves his body until he's crouching between her legs, his upper body bent down so that his face is at her pussy. She pulls her legs back up towards her shoulders, making herself easily available to him and he uses his hands to spread her vaginal lips and push his tongue into her. Either he's a natural or he's done this before because he eats her out thoroughly, licking in her vagina, up and down her slit, on her clit. He ends up with two fingers moving in her as his lips pull on her clit, sending her into another orgasm. She pulls his head tightly against her and then starts pulling on his hair to get him to stop.

He slides up over her body and they kiss again. She reaches between them to gasp his cock and then starts kissing down his body as he had hers. She kisses and licks his cock before getting her lips around it. She pulls the head into her mouth by sucking and licking on it, uses a hand to slide back and forth on all of it that's not inside her mouth. Her other hand fondles his testicles. She starts bobbing her head, sucking and licking him. He has on hand on her head, feeling her hair. She works him for several minutes before he tells her that he's about to cum. If anything, she works even harder on him until she feels his load exploding into her mouth. She swallows and sucks and milks the last drops out and then pulls back and looks up at him, grinning. She licks her lips and crawls back up so that they can hold one another and kiss.

"I think I know how we're going to spend most of our dates," she says, grinning. Her hand moves down to his cock. "We'll have to get this up again."