A Friend In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an effort to regain some of my composure I started to pull away from Joann's kiss but in that moment I felt her teeth bite my lower lip and her thighs squeeze my leg. Her whole body tensed as she too was overwhelmed by an earth shattering climax.

A few minutes later she rolled off of me onto her back. We were both panting like chain smokers in a marathon.

With a final twitch and a deep breath I finally felt like I had my wits about me. I rolled my head over to look at her. She was staring at the ceiling still breathing heavily. Finally, she looked at me and smiled.

"What was that," I asked.

"That was fucking awesome!" she said finally catching her breath.

We both grinned and laughed at that. Slowly we managed to crawl towards the pillows and find our way under the blankets of Joann's ginormous bed. As I suspected we were a tiny island in the ocean.

I lay on my back with Joann to my right. She was on her side facing me. She wrapped her arms around me and threw her leg between mine. I could feel her short thatch of pussy hair tickling my thigh. The fingers of her right hand slowly circled my left nipple. Something told me we weren't quite done for the night.

I told her I'd never done anything like that before.

"Shhhh," was her reply.

I told her I'd never felt anything like that before.

"Shhhh," she said again.

I opened my mouth to say more and she shushed me again by planting her lips on mine and kissing me fiercely.

Joann climbed over me again. This time, though, she began kissing her way down to my tits. She swirled her tongue around my taut nipple and I raised a hand to play with the other. She quickly grabbed my hand and moved it away. Moving her head back and forth she expertly brought me to orgasm again by nibbling, biting and licking my rock hard nipples. Her hair was tickling the sides of my tits. Each single hair sending electrical pulses throughout my body. I could feel her nipples on my belly doing more of the same.

Eventually, her kisses started to go lower. She worked my belly over with her tickling hair and sensuous bee stung lips. All of a sudden I was thankful for my most recent bikini waxing. I kept my legs waxed and everything else trimmed tight but not bald like Joannes.

Joann began kissing my inner thighs. I was still soaking wet all over. She kissed and licked my lips. Teasing me all the way to madness once again. I felt her hot breath on my clit and I knew I couldn't take it anymore.

"Uh," I groaned and attacked her mouth with my boiling over pussy.

She buried her tongue inside me as deeply as she could and my hands immediately went to the back of her head. Pulling her into me impossibly far. This caused her teeth to rake my clitty sending me back into orbit all over again.

I've never been one to like it to rough, but tonight I didn't think I even knew what "to rough" was.

Joann was lapping at my juices all up and down my soaked slit. When she was satisfied with her work she began working over my clit again. I felt two fingers snake their way into my pussy and wondered how much more of this madness I could take. I took two fistfuls of her hair and gently pulled her tighter against me. She released a soft animal-like moan. The vibrations resonated through my clit. My pussy opened up to accept another finger as Joann continued to lick me on the outside.

I was out of my mind. I spread my legs even wider and demanded that she put more fingers in my pussy. She pulled away for just a second then spit all over her hand and my pussy lips.

"Awwwwww fuuuuuck," I cried. My eyes shot open wide and I looked down to see her whole hand buried inside me.

"Oh shit, Jo, fuck me now!"

slowly, she started to pump me with her fist. Never had anything ever hurt so bad and felt so good all at the same time. This continued for a while and her tongue returned to my hard clit with her lips and teeth helping out. I was going nuts.

Near tears from hyper-sensitivity I let Jo know that I was going to come again. By the time the words left my mouth my pussy was clamping down on Joann's wrist. Every muscle in my body tensed. I started to squirt. I thought that was a myth but here I was squirting on my friends arm. And soon enough into her mouth. It wasn't a lot like in the movies but I know I wasn't peeing.

When my pussy finally relaxed enough Joann removed her hand. She slid up my body and gave me a kiss. Spitting my come in my mouth so that I could taste it too.

My body was a wet quivering mess. No one had ever left me as genuinely satisfied as Joann did at that moment. I knew I had to repay the favor but as I regained some control for the second time that night I heard the heavy breathing of sleep in my ear. Joann had had all she could for now.

I lay there alone in my mind. Sexually satisfied as I had never been before still wondering why and how this had happened.

I awoke sometime later with a start. Confused about the dream I'd just had I opened my eyes to see five candles burning low around me. Then I heard a feminine snore to my side and realized it hadn't been a dream.

I rolled up to my side causing Joann to slide to her back. A smile crossed her lips as she sighed and continued to dream away.

Quietly, I slid the covers back and threw my legs over the side of the bed. Tiptoeing to the bathroom I could feel a dull roar between my legs. Squatting on the toilet every detail of what had transpired earlier came rushing back.

Instantly I was feeling very awake and very aroused all over again. I finished peeing, wiped my sore/sensitive pussy and looked at myself in the mirror.

Maybe it was the softness of Joann's bathroom night light but I swear to God I was glowing. Giggling at myself I figured it was probably best to enjoy the moment and not dwell to much.

I tiptoed back into the bedroom and around the bed to blow out the candles scattered around the room.

The room was softly lit by the moonlight coming through the shades in the rooms sliding door that led to the balcony.

Crawling back into bed as quietly as I could I lay on my side to admire Joann's profile in the moonlight. It's funny how reflecting on an earlier sexual encounter can get you so heated up all over.

I propped my head up on my hand wrapped my arm around Joann just like she had done earlier.

Her nipple wasn't hard when my hand arrived but it didn't take long to get that way. I was amazed at how big and hard it got under my touch. I was also amazed at how right and good it felt under my touch.

I moved to her other tit and repeated my little experiment when Joann's eyes opened. She tried to stifle a laugh which only made it sound more like a snort.

"Hi there stranger," she said. "Do I know you?"

"Intimately," I laughed back.

"Well in that case I'm glad you're here." she was grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh really, and why is that," I asked.

"'Cause I'm so fucking horny right now I'm about to explode."

I leaned in to kiss her. All I could smell was her very sexy essence and my sex. Her face must have been covered with my juices from our last session.

"Me too," I whispered breathlessly.

Covering her face with kisses I moved to her ear and nibbled tenderly on her lobe.

"I believe you seduced me, Jo," I whispered huskily, "and now I'm going to return the favor."

I grinned wickedly as she moaned and rolled her head to the side.

I planted the meat of my thigh right between her legs so she could grind her pussy on me. I kissed her shoulders and her neck lovingly. She was grinding a slow circle on my leg. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and she returned the kiss passionately.

Slowly I worked my lips down to the valley between her tits. They rose up on either side of me perfectly. I climbed one of those perfect mountains and worked her nipple with my mouth.

I've always loved to have my nipples sucked. It always takes me right up to the edge of climax but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine how good it could feel from the other side. No wonder guys go straight for my tits. Now that I know I guess I can't blame them anymore.

That soft tit and hard nipple felt like it was meant to be in my mouth!

Moaning, Joann told me not to stop. She grabbed my hand and moved it to her little thatch of hair. I took it from there knowing full well what she was wanting. Needing.

Her pussy was sloppy wet. Working two fingers inside her and my thumb diddling her clit I continued to suck on her tits. I could feel her insides squeezing my fingers as she moaned louder and louder.

"God, J, you're making me come already!" She started to thrash back and forth on the bed.

"Oh oh oh oh," she howled.

I could feel her spasms and figured I better keep up. After what she did for me I owed her at least that much.

Her belly twitched every time my lips touched her. I gave her my wet fingers to suck on. I know she thought I was going to go straight for her muff but I had other plans.

I turned on her bedside light to get a better view of the action. Her feet were incredibly sexy and I knew I had to have them. Throwing back the covers I raised to my knees lifting and spreading her legs so I could look down the barrel between them.

What I saw as I kissed her feet was simply stunning. First of all her feet were fantastic. But her pussy was nirvana! Never before had I seen anything like that. At least not from that angle. Her lips were puffy and wrinkly. And her inner lips were peaking out glistening in the light from her juices.

I was starting to get frantic as I wanted to be all over her all at once. I knew I couldn't and it seemed like I might have a panic attack. God, I wanted to eat her so bad but if I didn't suck her toes now she might not let me later. And what about those heaving tits and rock hard nipples? What's a girl to do?

I looked to her face and almost laughed at the look of astonishment she showed me. That decided it then. I stared straight into her eyes and licked between her first two toes. Her whole body shuddered and I thought she might come then and there. Somehow she managed to hold it together so I reclined back to lean against a bed post bringing her delectable foot with me. I put her second toe into my mouth and began to suck her off as I slid my foot between her legs.

Her face was a mix of sexual agony and ecstasy all at the same time. Touching her clit with my big toe sent her over the edge.

She closed her eyes and started to scream. I kept sucking and toeing her and she kept coming. She pulled a pillow over her head and really just let go. Maybe fall apart is a better term.

Joann started to sob hysterically. She moved the pillow and a fountain of tears erupted from her eyes and obscenities from her mouth.

Concerned now I asked her if she was okay.

"Okay? Holy fuck, J, I've never creamed like that before," she sobbed.

I moved and saw that she was indeed coming right down the crack of her ass. I leaned forward deciding it was time to taste a womans come that wasn't my own. Putting my tongue between her ass cheeks my forehead rested on her little patch of hair. I felt the wrinkles of her pucker involuntarily try to pull my tongue into her ass but I wanted her cream so I slowly slid my tongue up her crack to her dripping pussy. As my nose passed through her slit I inhaled deeply. The tip of my nose bumped her clit and she spasmed again.

Finally, my tongue was in her pussy. I had made it to the promised land. I drank her in. swabbing her pussy with my tongue.

Joann was spent. She grabbed my head and pulled me up for another electrifying kiss.

I reflected on my earlier thought of "at least two of us not getting lucky tonight," smiled and drifted off to sleep.

We woke up the next morning still in each others arms.

12