A Friend In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No! I am not doing that - it's enough that I am dressed here in just my bra and knickers. I am not going further!'

'Hmm, shame.'

'I agree.' Jason tried - and failed - to look sad.

'But maybe you could at least lie on your back?'

'Well ...'

'Come on! I mean we are too and you can see a lot more of us than we can of you!'

'Er, OK.'

She rolled over and lay on her back, supporting her head in her hands. The cups of her breasts were now little more than scraps of bright blue material lying loosely over the flattened curves of her breasts. Despite the fact that the material had formed folds over her breasts, her nipples were still clearly seen poking through the soft bra.

Looking down, I saw that her panties were stretched tight over her hip bones so that two small hollows had formed between the elasticised edging and the smooth brown skin between her stomach and her hips. Looking carefully, I could just about make out the outline of a few pubic hairs in the dark shadows below her panties. Looking over, I could see that Jason too was checking her out at his pleasure.

'You two - you are not exactly being subtle about it are you?!'

'Why should we be subtle? It's only natural that we check you out. It's not like one sees a beautiful woman in just a bra and sopping wet panties every day of the week is it?!'

'You're disgusting Grant!'

'What have I said now? Anyway, it's true isn't it?'

'Maybe' she laughed 'but still ...'

'And you have been checking Jason's cock out too, so you're not exactly in a position to make judgements ...'

Petra remained silent, choosing instead to pointedly look at The bulging cock in Jason's tight white elasticised boxer shorts. Looking closely, I could see that there was a small damp patch directly over the tip of his cock - was that pre-cum? I reminded myself to ask Petra later whether she had also seen it.

'That's hardly surprising is it - I mean both of you are er ...'

'Erect?'

'Well, yes.'

'And you like that?'

'Yes. I mean, of course I do! It's very er ... flattering.'

'Just flattering??'

'No, not just flattering ... it's also ... well, it's exciting!'

'Exciting?'

'Yes! A turn-on! As you so rudely pointed out!'

'Exactly! And it is - as you pointed out - rather obvious that both Jason and I are also turned on ...'

'That is true - something that can't easily be overseen!'

She grinned.

'So, are you going to go topless for us or not?'

'No!'

I frowned.

'Look, I propose a compromise ... I'll get changed into something a bit more revealing ... OK?'

'What do you think, Jason?'

'Fine by me - though I would still like to see you topless, Petra!'

Saying nothing, Petra stood up and headed back into the house. She had hardly disappeared when Jason looked over at me and grinned.

'Do you think that we should maybe shock her a little?'

I knew exactly what was coming and grinned inwardly.

'What do you have in mind?'

'How about if the two of us strip off completely?'

'Fine by me!'

'You don't mind? I mean with Petra and so ...?'

Little did he know!

'No, that's OK. It's not like you're going to jump her bones or anything is it?'

'No! Of course not. That's why I asked whether it is all OK with you.'

I watched as he shimmied out of his white shorts and lay there on his back with his erect cock jutting out into the warm summer air. It was the first time that I had seen another man's erection (apart from on film of course) and I was fascinated by the way the head of his cock glistened where the foreskin was pulled back. The thick vein along the underside had swollen and I could see smaller veins spreading out and meandering around the outer shaft.

Before Petra could return, I followed suit and was aware of Jason watching me, apparently taking just as much interest in my exposed - and very erect - cock as I had in his. I flung my boxer shorts over to the table and grinned as Jason did the same. Now there was no going back - we were at least 3 metres from our underwear with nothing to hide us if we got up to get them! Jason turned to me.

'Why don't we lie on our fronts before Petra returns. We can always turn over if she haven't get scared off.'

'OK.'

'Grant? Are you OK with this?'

'Yes. If I don't feel comfortable with anything, I'll tell you, don't worry.'

'I don't know about you, but lying here like this is not exactly comfortable!'

'No kidding! Next time, we need a thicker blanket or something!'

It was by now about 7 o'clock in the evening and the sun was beginning to set. This was actually a good thing as it meant that the heat of the day had begun to subside somewhat. We waited and waited and I wondered what Petra was up to. It was about 15 minutes later that Petra returned ... but the return was well worth the wait.

'Sorry I took so long but I was so hot that I decided to have a quick shower to cool off! Oh ...'

She looked down and saw that we were both lying naked on the blanket in front of her, albeit on our fronts. We looked up at her and grinned. As I looked up, I took in what she was wearing for the first time. She was wearing a bra and panties that I had never seen before. They were both in a bright fuchsia colour and made of silk. The bra was a half-cup thing that left her erect nipples exposed so that they were just able to jut out over the top of the silk rim. Her panties were little more than a triangle of plain silk covering her pussy and in the short time it had taken her to come downstairs, they had become damp over her pussy. As she walked out onto the terrace and stood before us, I felt my cock pulsing beneath me.

'How about giving us a twirl Petra?' Jason asked.

Grinning, Petra slowly turned around so that we could see that the panties she was wearing were actually a silk thong, the cloth between her cheeks highlighting her pert muscular bum. The muscles of her slim back were clearly visible and disrupted only by the strap of her bra. Facing us once again, she moved over and sat down between us. As she lay down on her back between us, I looked over to her breasts, the rosy-pink nipples of which were clearly visible as they nestled above the pink silk of her bra. They were unbelievably stiff and I knew that she was just as turned on by the whole situation as I was. Letting my eyes drift down her flat stomach to her panty-covered crotch, I revelled in the smooth pink silk covering her pussy. The temptation to run my fingers over her smooth mound was almost overwhelming but I knew that I had to wait before starting anything.

Jason too was taking the opportunity out to give Petra the once-over. He grinned at me as he caught me watching him but didn't let that stop him from inspecting Petra's exposed body. I was somewhat surprised that Petra neither said anything nor made a move to cover herself up. However, I wasn't about to complain either.

Petra was now supporting herself on her elbows and obviously checking out Jason's bum. She sighed.

'Much as though I would like to lie here for the rest of the evening, I think that it's about time that we had something to eat. Everything's ready, but we'll need to lay the table ...'

'OK. I'll help you lay the table and then Jason can get changed if he wants to.'

I rolled over and sat up, exposing my throbbing cock. Petra looked at me in surprise but said nothing.

'Actually I'm still rather hot - I think I'll go up and grab a shower first if that's OK with you.'

'Sure.'

He too rolled over and sat up before - a little self-consciously - standing up in front of us. Naked. Time seemed to stand still. His cock stood out proudly before him, his balls clenched tightly under its stem. Once again I was fascinated to see another mans erect cock in real life and enjoyed looking at him. His foreskin had pulled back slightly to uncover part of his smooth tip which was a deep purple colour and glistened in the fading sunlight. The smooth tanned skin of its shaft was swollen and the large vein running along the underside was pulsing with blood and causing his cock to make small twitches. A wiry bush of dark brown pubic hair gathered around its base.

A quick glance over to Petra told me what she thought. Her eyes were shiny with excitement and she made no effort to hide the fact that she was staring at Jason's cock, drinking in every detail of his erection. Even though it wasn't too hard to guess what she was thinking, I would still have given a lot to know exactly what was going through her mind in those few seconds.

In that moment, Jason walked over to pick up his shorts and turned to face Petra and I before pulling them on, squeezing his erection into the now very-tight white lycra boxer shorts that he had been wearing. He grinned.

'See you soon!'

With that, he turned and walked into the house. He had hardly disappeared through the door when Petra turned to me with bright shiny eyes. After a quick glance towards the house, she bent over me and took my cock in her mouth. Despite the warm summer weather, her soft wet mouth was hot as she slipped down my shaft, playing with the tip of my cock with her tongue.

'Petra!' I hissed 'Jason could be watching!'

It was true. As I knew from earlier, it was possible to stand in the sitting room and look out through the window without being seen from outside. Petra pulled upright and looked at me.

'To tell you the truth, I don't give a monkey's if he's watching or not - I am so horny, I could ...'

She sprang up and knelt above me with one shin on either side of my hips. Thinking that she was going to sit on me and rub her pantie-covered crotch over my cock, got my hormones pumping. However, that wasn't what she had in mind. As she lowered herself down, she dropped one hand between her legs and slipped the fingers under the pink silk knickers. Pulling them briefly to one side, she sank down onto my cock which now drove up into her hot wet sex.

'Oh, fuck Petra, that is great!'

'And what if Jason is watching us? Hmmm?'

'As you said, I don't give a toss!'

She remained seated on me with my cock buried up to the hilt in her.

'However, this is just a taster of what is coming later - but now I have to get dinner ready!'

She pulled off me and tugged her panties back until they were covering her once again. With a grin she stood up and looked down at me.

'Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea if YOU had a shower too!'

Looking down at my cock, still glistening with her juices, I nodded.

'Are you sure we couldn't just ...?'

'No, we can't just .... anything! But you better be ready for action later!'

'I'm not sure if I can hold out that long but I guess I don't have any choice do I?'

'No!' she laughed.

'OK, well then I guess I'll go and get cleaned up too.'

'Do that!'

I picked up my underwear and carrying it in my hand, we walked into the house and she picked up her white summer dress that she had laid over the back of a chair and slipped it on. The material was a patterned white and thin and I could clearly see not only the outline of her undies through the material, but also the colour and shape of her light-brown nipples which were still erect under the soft material.

Kissing her quickly on the lips, I headed naked through the kitchen door and upstairs to the bedroom so that I could have a shower in the en-suite bathroom. Minutes later I was standing under the cool water which streamed onto my face and down my body. My sense of excitement was such that my whole body tingled under the water, heightening rather than diminishing my overall horny state. Cleaning myself thoroughly with a lightly-scented shower-gel, I tried my best to calm down and not think of events past ... or of what might be to come later.

***

Our dinner and the remaining evening passed uneventfully. We were all lightly dressed as one normally would be on a warm summers evening. Jason and I continued to enjoy the sight of Petra's bright pink underwear through her summer dress and the whole situation appeared to have calmed down somewhat so that we were all in control of ourselves again. About the only unusual things was that we all studiously avoided mentioning the events of that morning.

About 11 p.m., we decided that we would head up to bed. We cleared up downstairs, locked the doors and went upstairs. Once upstairs in the hallway, Petra bid Jason good night and headed into the bedroom telling me that she was going to have a quick shower. I stayed where I was and as soon as Petra had gone into the bedroom and closed the door behind her, I turned to him.

'Jason? Do you fancy surprising Petra again?'

'Er, yeah, sure. What do you have in mind?'

'Well I was thinking ... how about if you and I climb into our bed and wait for her when she comes out of the bathroom?!'

'Er, O...K... but ...'

'What? If you don't want to, then let's drop it ... it was just an idea.'

'No! No. It's not that - I'm just a bit worried about Petra's reaction, that's all.'

'OK. Leave that to me. Why don't you get ready and then I'll come and get you.'

'OK.

With that, I headed into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I stepped into the walk-in cupboard and headed over to the drawer where Petra kept her underwear. Rifling through the cotton and silk bundles, I eventually selected a pair of yellow silk bikini-style panties with small black roses printed on them. As I came back out, I heard the sound of loud music and laughter coming in through the slightly opened windows - our neighbours were obviously having a party. Armed with the knickers, I headed into the bathroom where Petra was brushing her teeth. She had slipped off her dress and bra and was standing there in just her fuchsia-coloured silk panties. Spitting out the toothpaste foam into the sink. she took a mouthful of water from the tap and rinsed her mouth out.

'What have you got there?'

I held up the panties for her to see.

'Do you want me to put them on?'

'Yes. After your shower ... and wear your white nightie that you had on yesterday.'

'I love a man that knows what he wants!'

Her white nightie was one of my favourites. Half-transparent, it was just what I was looking for.

'One question: why didn't you want to go topless this afternoon? I wouldn't have minded!'

'I KNOW that! Truth is, I wanted to too ... I was just feeling a bit self-conscious I guess, because my breasts are so small.'

'What? I love them! You know that!'

'Yes, but ... well ... I don't know - I was just worried what Jason's reaction was I guess.'

'Silly thing!'

I kissed her and cupped her breast in my hand, feeling her nipple stiffen in response. She broke off.

'Mmm. That's nice, but we'll have enough time for that soon. Let me get showered first.'

'OK.'

I brushed my teeth and stripped off before walking naked into the bedroom and closing the door to the bathroom behind me. Opening the door to the hallway, I looked out to find Jason standing there nervously. He was wearing a pair of turquoise blue boxer shorts. I motioned for him to come in. Lowering my voice to a whisper I told him to take off his shorts and climb into the double bed with me. Pulling back the blanket, we crept under the sheet and sat there like an old married couple with about half a metre of space between us, both of us leaning back against the thick pillows. We heard the water in the shower stop followed by the squeaking as Petra wiped the shower down. We waited ... and waited.

'What's taking her so long?'

'You know what it's like - trim the nails, trim the pussy, take the make-up off, put on the creams and all that!'

'I'm not sure how much more of this I can stand - I'm as stiff as a board - and you talking about Petra trimming her pussy

doesn't exactly help either!'

'It's the same for me. It can't be long now.'

At that very moment the door opened and Petra stepped out, saw us and froze.

'Oh!'

'Is that all you can say?'

I grinned. She was wearing her white nightie and the yellow panties that I had given her. They were clearly visible under the thin white cloth and they stiffened as I watched. Her panties too were very visible and the lace-rimmed hem of her nightie came down to just below her crotch. Having recovered slightly from the two of us being in the bed, she grinned and clambered up onto the middle of it.

'So are you two going to make room for me here?'

'No problem!'

She yanked back the sheet to climb in, obviously expecting us to be wearing shorts. Her gasp turned to a grin as she saw the two stiff cocks waiting for her. Taking her time, she climbed in and pulled the cover up again. Snuggling down between us, she looked from one of us to the other grinning like the famous Cheshire cat.

'Well, this is comfy!'

I twitched as I felt Petra's hand enclose my cock under the sheets and I wondered for a second whether she was doing the same to Jason but as I looked over I saw that his expression had not changed in the slightest, so I assume that Petra was not touching him - yet! In fact, he seemed to have a rather nervous expression on his face and it didn't really surprise me when he suddenly announced that he would go over to his bedroom and 'leave us to it'.

'Jason, don't be silly - Grant and I have been married for ages - you don't need to worry about us. Just stay here for the night - nothing will happen. Why don't you turn off the light; the switch is next to you.'

The whole time she was speaking calmly to Jason, she was slowly and gently masturbating me, making sure that her movements were not seen. Jason looked at me to make sure that I was OK with the idea and when I nodded, rolled over to the other side to switch off the light.

As soon as the light was switched off, we were plunged into darkness and I suddenly became aware of the noise of the neighbours celebrating. They were so loud, that it was possible to talk to Petra in a whisper without being heard by Jason. The sexual tension was unbelievable! None of us moved and no-one said a word. We all simply lay there like lemmings waiting for someone to say or do something. After about 10 minutes, I heard Jason moving around slightly.

'Good night!'

'Good night.'

'Good night.'

Again silence apart from the partying next door. I felt rather than heard Petra shift and then felt her breath on my ear.

'Grant? I am so hot, I don't know whether I am going to be able to sleep tonight!'

I turned my head to face her ear.

'Tell me about it! I am almost at bursting point and we haven't even done anything yet. We should have taken the chance when we had it earlier!'

I rolled my head away so that she would whisper back.

'Yes, but we can't make love now, now with Jason here! Shall I bring you off?'

Again the swapping of head positions.

'No. If I come, I want to come inside YOU. So how does it feel having two men in bed with you?'

'I am so hot! I have to control myself otherwise I might do something I might regret later!'

'That sounds good!'

I turned again so that Petra could talk to me, but she said nothing and remained quite still for a minute or so. Then suddenly, she whispered to me again.

'Grant? Jason's hand is touching my bum!'

'What? Really?'

'Yes! But I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or not. It's so light, it might be an accident.'

I couldn't believe THAT, but still ...

'Just keep still and relax. Wait and see what happens next.'

Again a minute or so passed before she spoke.

'Grant. His hand's on my hip now ... and this time it is no accident! What shall I do?'

'What do you want to do? Just relax your body and keep still. Let's see what he does next.'

'He's sliding his hand up towards my waist ... and pushing my nightie up!'

'That's OK. Just wait and see how far he will go.'

'He's reached my ribs and ... oh ... oh ... he's ... touching my breast ...'