A Friendly Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever fucked her up the ass?" I unceremoniously asked him.

"Hell ya'... Plenty of times," he replied.

"Let's 'DP' her," I suggested.

"I was hoping someone would suggest that," he responded with a big grin.

"You want front or back?" I asked.

"I'll do her pussy. I want to watch you stuff your dick in her asshole," he told me, which was actually what I was hoping for.

I dismounted and rolled onto my back, next to Tina. Knowing from the conversation she'd just heard what was about to take place, she got up and grabbed her purse. From it she produced a small bottle of sex lube and tossed it to me. Immediately, I popped it open and coated my already slimy dick with the clear liquid.

When I was ready, Tina straddled my body, with her back facing me, and moved her pudgy bottom into a squatting pose above my hard-on. Doug scurried to a position in front of his girl and watched intently as she continued to lower her ass. Reaching down, the woman felt for my throbbing boner, and upon finding it, she pointed me toward her backdoor.

Once we made contact, she didn't hesitate, and with a steady pressure gouged me into her asshole. The sensation was almost overwhelming as the head of my dick entered her tight anal ring. It was almost as though someone had put a warm, damp cloth over my dick and fastened it with a rubber band.

I could hear her whimpering and whining as she continued to fill her own backside with my stiff meat. Tina kept slowly working me deeper and deeper though, without stopping until I was almost completely buried in her butt. When she'd went as far as possible, she paused and just sat there for a moment. Then she began to undulate her hips, and eventually started to ride up and down my pole.

After a few minutes, Tina pushed downward on me and stopped with her plump ass resting on my hips. She repositioned her feet and legs, opening her pussy for Doug's invasion. He worked his body deeper between Tina's and my own legs, then pushed his hard-on into her awaiting cunt. I could definitely feel his stiff member as he wormed it into his sweetheart. Tina squealed loudly as he entered her and I felt her body quiver on top of me.

"Oh fuck this makes you so tight Babe," Doug said to his trembling fiancé. "Do you like it?"

"Uh-Uh... Uh-Huhhh," she grunted in return. "It hurts a little - mmmm - but it hurts sooo good," she added as Doug bottomed out in her squishy cooze. "Uhhh-gaa... Oh God, fuck me..." she growled.

Doug wasted no time complying with the girl's wishes, and began stroking his schlong in and out of her. Tina's body started to rock against me with each of Doug's drives into her. She began rocking her hips into him and this in turn worked her asshole up and down my pole. It was only moments before we were all three grunting and groaning with the intensity of the bout.

In the position that I was in, there wasn't much that I could do except lay there and enjoy the ride. My hands were on Tina's round hips to help stabilize her, at least in my mind, because I couldn't reach any other part of her body. If she could have leaned back a little more, I could have reached around to toy with her big tits, but there was no way in our current posture. So I had to be content with what I was afforded.

Of course, this left me pretty much at their mercy, since I couldn't even move. And, after several minutes of Doug's hammering into his girlfriend, I felt my balls tightening once more. I knew that it would only be a short time before I would lose control and not be able to contain my jism. I informed my rutting partners of this fact by puffing out, "I'm gettin' really close," but they almost seemed to ignore me.

The tightness of Tina's clenching asshole combined with the grinding friction of Doug's relentless slams soon had me ready and I exclaimed, "Oh fuck... I-I'm gonna cum!"

Again it seemed like I was being ignored, and I knew each of us was probably in our own little world of sexual bliss at that point. But just then, Tina bellowed, "Fill my ass with your hot cum, Baby!"

That was it; I couldn't hold out and released a torrent of spunk into the depths of Tina's asshole. "Ohhh, God..." I moaned, "Fuck, fuck, uhhhnn." The force of my orgasm caused me to attempt humping upwards, trying to drive my spasming dick even deeper into the girl's bowels. My body shuddered as my climax came to completion, my pecker still lodged in Tina's butt.

Doug continued to slam into Tina and I had no choice but to remain beneath them. My now ultra-sensitive dick squishing in my own cum was driving me wild and I thought, for a moment, that I was going to literally explode. It was kind of like when you've been sitting a long time and one of your legs goes to sleep. When you stand up, the tingling sensation is almost painful, but you can't avoid it. That was the way my groin felt, but for some reason I absolutely loved it.

The feel of my dick pulsating inside her when I came must've brought Tina to the brink. Only a short time after I had reached release, she started to quake between Doug and me, shouting out in unintelligible cries of passion. "That's right... Cum all over my dick Babe," Doug urged, almost impatiently.

A few moments later, as Tina went limp and slumped backward, nearly crushing me with the weight of both of them. Doug crashed into Tina with one last drive, squeezing the air from my lungs. He grumbled something through clenched teeth as he froze in a strained pose and deposited his juice inside the woman in throbbing gushes.

When he finished, he pulled free of Tina's box and slumped backward, toward the couch. When he was clear of her body, Tina rolled off of me, her sphincter tugging at my flaccid pole. I twitched again, when she pulled free, and my gooey dick fell against my body. All I could do for a few minutes was to lie there and catch my breath. In fact, that was all that any of us were able to do.

When I had regained enough strength, I hoisted myself up to a sitting position. "God damn, that was good!" I laughed, bringing a mumbling agreement from Doug. Tina, who had rolled off of me and onto her stomach next to me, didn't say a word. I looked over at her, with her hind-end sticking out at me, her legs pulled up slightly and lewdly spread. I could see my jism oozing out of her rectum and trailing down between her still parted labia.

If I could have gotten my dick hard again, I would have taken her for another ride, right then. But I knew that I was pretty well finished for the evening, and so were they. I did lean over and place a few soft, wet kisses on her rounded ass cheeks. While I did, I also slipped two fingers into her, one in each of her cum-filled openings. Tina moaned dreamily but didn't move. I relented and withdrew my fingers a minute or two later.

I got up and wound my way to the bathroom. I took a piss and cleaned myself off a bit, then returned to the living room. Doug followed suit, and then Tina also made her way to freshen up. While she was gone, Doug and I traded a few crude compliments concerning his future spouse and her sexual prowess. When she returned, I bid them both good night, thanking them for the hot fun of the evening.

As I turned to head for my bedroom, Tina chirped, "Why don't you join us in our bed tonight?"

I gave Doug a questioning look and he shrugged his shoulders, adding, "Why not?"

We all three piled into their king-sized bed and snuggled together with Tina between Doug and myself. I had no idea if this was to become a routine thing or not, and I really didn't care. I was warm, had been well fucked and had my loins spooned into the plump backside of a soft woman. It wasn't long before we were all fast asleep.

We were awakened the next morning by a shrieking female voice. Doug had forgotten that his younger sister, Lori, was coming over to pick up something or other. Throughout the night, we had apparently wrestled the blankets until they were bunched around our lower legs, leaving us exposed and still nude. When the girl found us, she let out a howl that brought the three of us out of our sweet slumber.

"What in the hell has been going on here?" she questioned with a knowing little, evil laugh.

"Just a friendly fuck," I replied, then patted the bed next to me and asked the eighteen-year-old, "Want to be my friend?"

"Gross!" she wailed, "Not with my brother in the bed..."

What happened next is another story for another time!

~~THE END~~

12