A Frustrated Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what came over her, Stacy moves over to her friend's ear while still playing with his balls and whispers "It's fun sucking Mike's cock together.", then she giggles like a teenage girl.

"UN HUH." replies a muffled Serena with a mouthful of cock.

Pulling her mouth away from the very saliva covered cock, Serena sits up still pulling up and down on Mike and says looking at Stacy "It's time for you to get fucked, to feel him inside you."

Stacy mind is blown away by the thought of Mike's large endowment inside of. Stacy scoots up on the bed as mike get up off the bed and Serena moves over to help her get comfortable. Taking a couple of pillows from the bed, Serena places them under her friend's head. Then she spreads her friend's legs apart with Stacy's help placing her with her feet flat on the bed with knees bent.

Mike then come around to kneel in between the married newlywed's legs, the blonde porn vixen takes his hard aching cock into her hand as it is now only inches from Stacy's inflamed pussy lips. Serena holding his cock just rubs the head against her friend's pussy, teasing her.

Not able to take much more of the teasing, Stacy sreams outs, "Put it in me, NOW!"

Laughing out loud, Serena places the head at Stacy opening and then instructs Mike to push forward. Ever so slowly, Mike does just that, as Stacy stretches to accommodate to the large size of his penis entering her.

"MMMMM!", sighs the married newlywed ecstatically as she feels the exquisite sensation of the stiff cock entering her body. Her eyes actually rolled into her sockets as Mike continued to slowly and smoothly insert himself into her body. Watching Mike's large cock invade Stacy's pussy was "such a beautiful sight." thought Serena to herself.

Mike not wanting to be too forceful inserted over 8 inches on the first plunge, the slowly he began to pull his cock out of Stacy pussy, the walls of her flesh gripping his cock as it moved backward. When he got to just having the head in side her he then pushes forward with his hips, this time with more force and speed, causing him to insert 9 inches of himself into the married blonde's wet pussy and again he pulls back out.

"OH FUCKK!", squeals Stacy at the pleasure from the friction her pussy and his cock.

Stacy reaches out to grasps his muscularly tight ass, squeezing his incredible butt as he begins to now pick up the pace of his thrusts. Stacy then begins to thrusts her own hips into him wildly, to meet his every thrusts, to get all of him inside her, to reach depths no man has ever reached before.

Mike places his hands underneath Stacy's knees and them pushes them forward onto her chest, to allow him to be able to apply more leverage on each of his forward thrusts to make sure his entire length is inside the married blonde's body. Stacy wraps her hand around her thighs to hold her legs in that position as Mike thrusts faster and harder into her wet hole.

All Serena was do was watch them fuck with a huge smile on her face as her gorgeous friend pants and moans as Mike pounds her pussy with his huge cock.

"Doesn't his cock feel fabulous Stacy.", says Serena with a knowing smile on her face as she looks at Stacy to see her friend's eyes glazing with pure lust.

"UH HUH!" moans back Stacy from the assault her pussy is receiving By the well-endowed male pornstar.

Serena moves over toward the fucking couple and plant a quick lick on Stacy's belly button before moving down between her legs, and begins to run her tongue over the married blonde's erect clit.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" screams out Stacy as she nears another orgasm.

Sensing Stacy's impending release, Serena is now sucking intensely on the small nub of pleasure all the while Mike's cock pound faster, longer, and harder into her friend's very wet pussy. Mike's long hard thrusts and the her pornstar friend's tongue were all having the warranted effect as she began to flail her head, panting, shrieking with arousal as her pussy spasmed on his large cock.

"I'M CUMMING! FUCK I'M CUMMING! Stacy suddenly announced at the tops of her lungs to them both as her body shook violently from the orgasm overcoming her body, while her hands grasped the bed comforter.

Mike continues to slowly thrust his large cock in and out of Stacy's satisfied and exhausted body for a few minutes until he finally pulls out of her while she recovers, her panting quickly slows up to steady breathing. Serena gives her friend's pussy a quick lick and moves up toward her. When she reaches Stacy, she plants a gentle kiss on her forehead then on her lips as the blonde newlywed softly kisses her back.

"God you looked so fucking hot, while fucking Mike." states Serena to her friend.

"It felt so fucking good, no man has ever made me cum so hard." say Stacy as she looks up at Mike and smiles at him as she rubs her thighs together.

"I aim to please ladies." retorts Mike confidently as he strokes his pussy glistening cock.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." says Serena who waves her hand in playful mockery of Mike as the two women laugh at her comment.

Looking at Serena, Mike says "Lay down and spread your legs."

Stacy move on to her side, Serena did what Mike asked laying flat, spreading her legs, rubbing her pussy in anticipation of him. Her male co-star pushes between her wide-open legs, with his cock in his hand he pushes into the porn vixen's wet pussy. Stacy raises her long tan legs and places them on either side of his shoulders as he begins to thrust forward as her hands are above her head. Mike places his large hands on either of Serena's knees to assist in stability.

As the male pornstar begins to push his cock in and out of Serena's wet pussy, she then brings her right hand down to rub her clit. As she begins to rub her clit faster and faster with her index, middle, and fore finger, Mike bottoms out his cock in her.


Serena then begins to gyrate her own hips in conjunction with Mike's long, hard, deliberate thrusts. Stacy began to squirm from watching the live fucking just a mere foot from her. Unconsciously, she spreads her thighs and brings her right hand down to her pussy and begins to trace her lips with her well-manicured fingers.

"FUCK ME FASTER! FUCK ME MIKE! FUCK ME!" chats the blonde porn vixen.

"I'LL FUCK YOU." grunts Mike.

Stacy can not take her eyes off Serena and Mike fucking. The fucking is so nasty that, that she has now inserted two off her fingers inside of herself. She can not help herself.

Serena's comment spurs Mike on as he is now pounding into her with all his might. Long, hard, fast strokes that cause the beads of sweat from his brow to drip on to her belly. Faster and faster, Serena rubs her clit as her own hips are now thrusting at Mike's with similar intensity and speed as she nears her own release.

Pulling his cock out of Serena, Mike tells her "Get up on your hands and knees."

As Stacy gets on all fours, Mike rubs his cock along her wet glistening slit he then instructs Stacy "I want you to lay back against the headboard and spread those sexy legs of yours so Serena can eat that sweet pussy of yours while I fuck her."

"Once Stacy is in place and Serena has aligned herself with her friend's beautiful pussy, placing her hands under the firm ass of her friend, she then lowers her mouth and begins to lick up and down the length of her slit. The blonde pornstar only stops licking for a moment as Mike reenters her pussy.

Once reacustomed to his size, Serena plaves her entire mouth over Stacy's pussy and sucks it. With his hands firmly on the blonde porn vixen's hips, he begins to thrust his hips causing his entire length to be buried inside of her.

Stacy places her hand on the back of her friend's hand and pushes her into her pussy, as Serena is now running her tongue between the married blonde's lips collecting the intoxicating juices into her mouth. Mike is now pounding his large 10 inch cock into the blonde porn vixen's pussy causing her face to be pressed into her friend's pussy on every hard forward thrust.

The blonde pornstar tries to do her best to eat her newlywed friend's pussy, Serena is now using her tongue to jab into her friend's hole as Stacy rubs her own clit in a frenzy. Serena is now bucking her hips back into Mike to meet his thrusts with her own.

As Mike pounds Serena's pussy as hard and as fast as he possibly can, she bucks her hips back to meet his. Serena is now fucking him back as hard as he is fucking her. Serena face and tongue run all over Stacy's pussy as she is being hammered, her friend's juices and her own spit glisten on her beautiful skin.

"YES! MMMMMMM! FUCK!" moans out Serena as pleasure over takes her body.

Stacy too is close to another orgasm, from the attention her friend is giving her pussy and actually watching and being a part of her Serena getting fucked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" is all Stacy moans as a third orgasm comes over her.

After being pounded by Mike with his full thrusts, Serena body begins to convulse and she lays her face in her friend's pussy as her own release takes over her gorgeous form. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" is all Serena screams out as her body shakes from her orgasm.

Serena gyrations slow down and eventually stop, while she rests her head in her Stacy's pussy panting while he only slide himself in side of her a few times because he is nearing his own release.

The moment that she catches her breath, Serena brings her attention back to Mike's still fully hard cock, glistening with her own juices and smiles at him. "Stacy, I think It's time for him to cum.", says the blonde pornstar.

"I think so too." replies Stacy.

With that comment, the two gorgeous blondes descend onto him. Pushing him down on the bed, Serena with his 10 inch cock in his hand begins to lick it tasting herself on him. Within seconds, the married blonde lowers her face down and her tongue is now licking the large cock tasting her friend's delicious flavor on the cock.

"OH GOD YES! I'M SO CLOSE!" says Mike in breathy, shaky voice.

Serena then begins to pull and twist his shaft with blind fury as her tongue runs around the shaft in circles, all the while, Stacy is sucking the head into her mouth running her tongue over his piss slit. Mike can no longer take the oral sensations he is receiving and his cock begins to twitch and jerk.

Stacy was not ready as Mike's first spurt squirts in her mouth, the cum runs out her mouth and down his cock. Serena then licks it up into her mouth. Before she can think, another spurt pops off in the newlywed's mouth and all she can do is swallow. Again, before she can process her first taste of the salty viscous fluid another squirts into her mouth and with greater ease she sucks in down.

"OH MY GOD I'M DRINKING A MAN'S CUM" is all that can run through Stacy's head.

Stacy pulls her mouth off his head as too much cum is squirting out and Serena moves up to the spurting head as she really begins to jerk his cock, causing the sperm to fly upward and hitting both of the women on their tongue, lips, chins and even in their hair.

Stacy thought that no man could cum like this. Serena jerks his cock a few more times, as his spurts subside, leaving the two gorgeous blondes lavished with his bountiful spunk. The women continuing to lick his big but now softening cock.

"Whew." is all a satisfied Mike said with hand tucked under his head.

Stacy and Serena saw that both of their faces were a mess. Seeing a bit of cum hanging from her friend's chin, Serena opens her mouth and sucks on her chin swallowing the tasty man fluid down her stomach., then giving her friend a devious smile. Looking down to see a globe of cum on Mike's pelvis, the blonde pornstar lean down and sucks it into her mouth, then leans over to kiss Stacy. Her friend's opens her mouth to accept the porn vixen's tongue as she passes his sperm into the married woman's mouth. For a few seconds the two gorgeous blondes share Mike's tasty fluid as he watches on with amazement.

Finally the two blonde each swallow the cum in their mouth and finished with a tender kiss, the musky taste of Mike's semen on their lips.

"That was fucking amazing you two, I think I need to relax from that." said Mike as he rolled over to rest his eyes.

"Yes it was." said Serena and Stacy nearly in unison.

Taking her friend by the hand, Serena leads her married friend to the bathroom to get cleaned up. The blonde pornstar uses a towel to wipe herself down and as she hands it to the young blonde newlywed, she notices her looking at her messy self in the mirror.

Stacy is taken aback by what she sees, the mirror shows her all sweaty, her face glistening with the mix Mike's sperm, and her and Serena's saliva. "Oh my God, is that me?" is all she can say.

"Yes its is baby. Your just a nasty girl aren't you." says Serena giving Stacy's ass a quick pat as she leans over and plants a kiss on her shoulder. Then she hands her the towel to wipe her face.

Serena turns the water on and within a few moments, the two are in the shower. As the two hot young blondes soap and lather themselves up, Stacy asks "Do all male pornstars cum like Mike?"

"Oh no he is quite unique." replies as she turns to allow the warm water wash the soap away.

"God I had never tasted a man before today, I don't know what came over me. The moment I knew Mike was going to spurt, I had to have a taste. Mike has tried many times to get me to have a taste but it was all so icky to me and just a little while ago I drank a strange man's sperm.", says Serena.

"It's easy to explain. The size of Mike's cock will do that to a girl." kids Serena.

"It must be. I had no idea I could handle a man that big." says Stacy.

Serena just laughs at her friend's comment and as the two young blondes exit the shower to dry off, she notices how silent Stacy has suddenly gotten. Serena asks "I know that what the three of us did today was fun and amazing not to mention mind blowing. I was just wondering if now you were thinking about Alex and if you were now regretting it?"

Looking at Serena, Stacy then replies "Yeah I was thinking about Alex and I was feeling guilty about what just happened. But…But, the reason why I was just so quiet was that I thought if I had ever cheated on Alex with another man I would feel deathly ill, don't get me wrong I feel bad but deep down a part of me is turned on by the fact that I had sex with another man. So when you called this experience mind blowing, you under state it, I would call it life changing. Does that mean there is something wrong with me for feeling like this?"

"Well I'm not a therapist but my motto is do what ever feels good." says Serena as she and Stacy hug.

"But I might not be the best person to take advice from." adds Serena.

With towels wrapped around their gorgeous bodies, the two blondes arrive in Serena bedroom to find Mike asleep snoring. They both let out a little giggle at the sight. Carefully, Stacy picks up and bra and panties and put them on as Serena head over to her dresser and retrieves a matching pair of light pink satin bra and panties most likely purchased from Victoria's Secret.

As the blonde newlywed finishes buttoning her jeans and slips her casual heels back on, Serena is putting on a pair of tight faded blue jeans and tight light pink shirt, while slipping a pair of her own casual heels on.

"I think we need to do something special to commemorate what happened today." says the blonde pornstar.

"I don't think I'll be forgetting what happened anytime soon." flatly replies Stacy.

"I know but I still think we need to do something special.", retorts Serena.

"Like what?", asks Stacy.

"You have to trust me.", says Serena. "The last time I trusted you, I was surprised with him." says the blonde newlywed pointing to the sleeping form of Mike.

"Well you loved fucking him, so I think I can be trusted." says the blonde porn vixen in a playfully angry voice.

"OK. OK. You don't have to twist my arm." replies Stacy.

Serena quickly writes a note for the sleeping Mike as the two blondes head to her living room. The blonde pornstar grabs her purse and keys as Stacy picks up her own purse which she dropped at the front door when her friend kissed her.

The two hot blondes exit the front door and as Serena turns to put her key and lock the door she tells Stacy, "Wait for me and follow my car."

"No problem." says Stacy as the two women head to the elevator.

When the door closes, Stacy looks at her friend and lover and can not help but smile. Serena smiles back at Stacy. The two briefly chat during the short trip. The two head their separate ways to each of their cars. As Stacy sits in the car and warms it up, she can not help but wonder where Serena is going to take her.

Before she can give that much thought, she is brought back to reality with the honk of a horn. Serena waves to her from her car to single she is ready. Stacy pulls out and follows her friend. Stacy watches to see where the black Porsche is heading and follows closely. After a relatively short trip, the blonde newlywed see her friend's car pull to the side of a street. Stacy then looks for a spot herself and pulls to the side.

Getting out of her car Stacy looks around to see what the surrounding buildings consist of and as she is looking left, Serena comes up to her and says "It's up this way."pointing the other direction.

Stacy and Serena chat about how beautiful the day is and then Serena stops and says "Here's the place." As she grabs the door handle and stands next to the door with arm extended. Stacy looks up to see that the building sign reads LIVING IMPRESSIONS: TATTOOS & Piercings.

Seeing Stacy shocked look, Serena flatly says "I've seen how you have admired mine and I think it's time you got one yourself and I knew that you would never get one with out a little push. This is where I got mine done, George does fabulous work."

Stacy steps into the tattoo parlor to see the walls filled with images of tattoos people can get and as she checks out the different kinds a well built dark haired, rather handsome young man with highly tattooed arms calls out "Hey what's up Serena."

"Not much George." replies Serena.

"What brings you here?" asks George.

"Well this is my friend Stacy and she has always wanted a tattoo and I thought I would help her out." says the pornstar as Stacy shyly waves to George.

"I think I can help her out." says the handsome tattoist.

"I knew you could." says Serena with a smile.

"See anything you like Stacy?", asks George as he walks over toward her.

"Well nothing yet." says Stacy until an image of a bright red rose with two large green leaves catches her eyes.

Pointing to the rose she asks "Serena what do you think of that rose?"

"I think it would look lovely on you Stacy." says Serena is all dead seriousness.

"Well then the rose it is." replies Stacy.

"Good choice. Come back to the back room you two so we can get Stacy her first tattoo.", says George.

Taking Stacy by the hand Serena leads her to the back room where the tattoos are done. When inside the room Stacy can see the room is brightly lit with a chair in the middle with a small medical table here the inks and the tattoo gun is placed. After a little bit of discussion, Stacy decides to get the rose on her right shoulder. George asks Stacy to remove her shirt, which she does effortlessly, he then tell she needs to remove her bra.

Stacy is hesitant at first until Serena reassures her. Mike then applies with a swab alcohol to the shoulder area and then presses an outline to her skin. After a few seconds he pulls the outline away to reveal what the rose will look like on her body. With Stacy's approval, he continues. George takes a fresh needle from the packet and places it in the gun.