A Frustrated Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I never said it was going to be easy but if this is what you want you know what you must do.” plainly states her friend as they finally pull into Stacy and Alex’s driveway.

Stacy sits down on the couch to relax a few minutes, while Serena goes into her friend’s kitchens to get them something to drink. Upon returning with two bottles of water, the phone rings. Stacy moves over and picks the phone up and says “Hello, how may I help you?”

“May I speak to a Stacy Michaels please?” asks a woman.

“This is her speaking. What does this concern?” asks the beautiful blonde.

“Hello Stacy, I’m Sharon, we met and spoke at the clinic and this is about your test results.” replies the woman.

“Hi Sharon. Great.” replies Stacy

“Your test all turned up fine, your disease free and can begin your adult film career. I let Mr. Valentine at Wicked Studios know that everything is in order.” replies Sharon.

“Thanks.” says Stacy.

“See you next month and good luck.” replies the woman that runs the clinic for adult performers.

Serena asked her friend who was that. Stacy told her that it was Sharon from the clinic informing her that her test all came out fine and that she is now cleared to perform in the adult film industry. Serena then told her friend that she should call Kevin and check in with him.

The two blonde bombshells get out of the black Porsche and go inside the house. Quickly, Stacy fishes in her purse for Kevin Valentine’s business card, grabbing the phone and sitting on the big comfy couch, she dials the number. After two rings, a masculine voice replies “Kevin Valentine”

“Hi, this is Stacy Michaels.” replies the married blonde.

“Nice to here from you so soon Stacy. What can I do for you?” asks Kevin.

“Well I wanted to let you know that I have been cleared to perform in your movies by the clinic.” says Stacy

“Yes, Sharon just called me and told me the good news.” says the head of Wicked Studios.

“Also I wanted to let you know that I just my breast procedure done yesterday and by the beginning of next month I will be able to make my film debut.” says the married blonde.

“Fabulous. I can’t wait to see you performing in front of the camera.” replies Kevin.

“Yeah I’m so excited myself. It’s pretty much all I think about now.” says Stacy with enthusiasm.

“I love that your so excited about staring in an adult film. I have been thinking of a movie for you to make a splash in. Something that will tell the adult film world that a star has arrived and allows you to make a smooth transition into porn.” says Kevin.

“OK.”, says Stacy.

“To be honest I wasn’t sure how to do that until your friend Serena came to see me and gave me a great idea.” says Kevin.

Stacy looks at her friend, and the porn star just gives the married blonde a knowing smile as Kevin continues.

“Well Serena said that since you have never done anything like this at all, it would probably be best if you and her co-stared in your first film. It would allow you to be as comfortable as you possibly can and will take some of the pressure off you, which I agree with one hundred percent.” says Kevin.

“OK. Sounds good.” responds the married blonde.

“Great. In a couple of days I’ll be sending you the script in the mail, so it will allow you to learn your lines. I know we’re not making Shakespeare here but we still love having the actresses and actors learn their lines to give the best possible performance. You’ll probably get the script in a couple of days, which will allow you plenty of time to rehearse.” says Kevin.

“Great. I’ll need as much practice as I can get. Though while I was in high school I was involved in drama, so I am accustomed to memorizing lines for the school plays that were put on, though having sex in front of a camera will be a new twist.” kids Stacy.

“Yeah but you’ll be amazing. But it will help that one of your good friends happen to be the great Serena St. James. She’ll help you with the in’s and out’s of the industry.” teases Kevin.

“ I know I’ll be amazing and very funny Kevin. Serena will be big help to me.” states Stacy which she is even shocked by the confidence that comes from inside of her being.

“That’s what I like to hear from one of my actresses. Back to the script the story is generally about a young woman, whose boyfriend has been cheating on her and after some thought decides to do her own cheating. When you get the script, the full details will be laid out. You’ll play the young woman, while Serena will play her friend that will help her done the path of infidelity.” states Kevin.

“Sounds like fun.” replies Stacy.

“Glad you like. The shooting will probably begin the second week of next month, I’ll call you around July 5th to give you all the final details about the shoot. If you have any questions call me anytime and of course ask Serena.” says Valentine.

“OK. No problem. Don’t worry I’ve already have been bombarding her with questions.” replies Stacy.

“Bye for now.” says Kevin

“Bye.” replies Stacy.

As soon as she is off the phone, Stacy tell her friend the phone conversation, even though she is aware of much of it already. The two women decide to go out for lunch and during the meal, the young housewife begins to ask as many questions about a typical porn shoot. Serena answers her curious friend’s questions then adds more information to allow Stacy to be as well informed as possible. After the meal, the two blonde bombshells share a quick peck on the lips and go their separate ways. Both promising to call one another latter. Stacy goes home, while Serena has to be at a photo shoot for a cover shot on one of her videos.

As each day passes, the pain lessens and the swelling goes down. As Stacy now passes a mirror in her house, she now can not help but admire her new large bountiful breasts. She even finds herself sticking out her chest and carefully caress them. Serena promised her that as soon as her breasts have healed enough, they would go shopping for some new more revealing clothing and lingerie.

The young housewife was excited to show off her “new” breasts to Alex. She knew that even though he would wonder why she had gotten them, there would be little complaining about the end product. The rest of the day continued on normally.

The next day the script arrived in the mail. Stacy quickly opened it and began reading it. As she read it, it was similar to a layout of a play except explicit scenes of sex were included. In great detail the scenes told exactly what was going to occur between the adult performers.

Stacy was amazed that in this particular script it dealt with some rather heavy issues and emotions for a porn movie. In one scene, she was expected to cry when she finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her and they have a confrontational argument.

Stacy was expected to be in three four sex scenes; guy/girl, girl/girl, guy/girl, girl/girl/guy. Which excited her immediately at the thought of having sex in which men and women will be enjoying themselves as they view her performance.

The gorgeous young housewife calls up her friend and tells her that the script has arrived and so the blonde porn star come over and the two women go over the lines like a quick rehearsal. Giggling from time to time at what their characters are expected to say previously to the sex scenes and even during them.

Serena then went on to explain in detail how the sex worked, where the director and cameramen will be in reference to the performers. Serena reassured Stacy that the director they are working with is one of the best and is extremely kind to the performers and that all her friend needs to do relax and have fun. The rest is easy.

“Though I can’t believe my male co-stars are to ejaculate on my face and in my mouth, my breasts don’t bother me. ” says the married blonde.

“Once it happens to you the first time, you’ll get used to it. And the longer you’re in the industry and the more money you make Kevin, you can make more demands and specifically where the men are to cum on your body. Though only a few of my male co-stars can cum on my face that’s because I like to get nasty once in a while. says Serena as she shoots her friend a smile.

Stacy just shakes her head with a smile. The two women finish reading the porn script and decide to have an early dinner. Over the dinner, the two continue to discuss Stacy’s impending movie debut. The newlywed can not believe how excited she is now knowing that as each day passes, it’s one day closer to becoming a porn star.

Everyday the two women would keep in contact and would hang out at one another’s home. They would go out to eat, see a movie, grocery shop or where ever these two gorgeous blondes went they received attention. Looks from both men and women.

By the end of the second week almost all the pain was gone and the swelling was now hardly noticeable. That meant that it was time to go shopping. Stacy was excited to by new clothing to fit her new shape. Stay bought form-fitting T-shirts and halter-tops that ensured her breasts would fully be accentuated. She bought elegant dresses. Though Serena took her friend to a special boutique, which dealt in sexy lingerie and women’s clothing.

There Stacy bought a sexy black slinky halter tie neck dress with dual slits that went up to her hips, a red slinky one shoulder cut off shirt dress, and a black mini-dress with an oval cut neck line and slit slide. The married blonde went on to purchase a black 2-piece fishnet halter set with matching thong, 3 pairs of lace tanga shorts in red, black, and white with lace bras to match. Finally she bought a couple of two tone lace shelf bra in butter yellow and light pink with matching thong panties.

The two blondes left the stores with multiple shopping bags. The two women headed back to Stacy’s where they were going to call in for some Chinese food and watch some TV and just hang out. After arriving back at her place, Stacy puts her shopping bags down and heads into the kitchen and into the drawer, where she and Alex keep all the take-out menus.

After finding the one for The Lucky Dragon, she goes into the living room, where the two women are not sure what they want. Taking a few minutes of saying oh I want that or I want some of that, they decide on the specific items and make the call. The man on the phone tells them it will be 35 minutes.

“Alex is going to love you in the new lingerie.” says Serena as Stacy goes through the shopping bag and admires her purchases.

“I know his mouth will be a gasped.” Stacy smiles back.

The blonde porn star nods her head and laughs. The time quickly passes and so the two women head to the Chinese restaurant to pick up their order. By the time the two blonde bombshells make it back to Stacy’s they are starving. They go into the kitchen and make themselves each a plate. Sampling out of each carton, they then go into the living room and cuddle on the couch to eat and turn the TV on.

As they continue to each steal glances of one another and scoot closer and closer to one another. The tension becomes uncontrollable and Serena finally, puts her plate on the glass living room table and then carefully takes her friend’s from her. As Stacy swallows the mouthful of food, her porn star friend pounces on her. Planting her lips to those of the married housewife.

Stacy moans and quickly accepts the kiss and begins to become a full partner in the kiss opening her mouth and running her silky tongue along Serena’s lower lip. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth, the married blonde then gently and sensually begins to suck upon her friend’s supple bottom lip. Serena then begins to slide her own tongue toward her friend’s lips but along the way, the two tongues dance and wrestle with one another.

With Stacy laying back on the couch, Serena reaches under her friend’s shirt and begins to run her hands over her stomach until they come to rest on Stacy’s now ample 34d breasts. The blonde porn star gently squeezes and caresses Stacy’s braless enhanced bosom. The newlywed loudly moans out through the kiss.

The married blonde begins to run her hands over Serena’s back as they come to rest on her friend’s gorgeous ass, giving her butt a lovingly playful squeeze as their kiss intensifies into an all out tongue twinning kiss. Stacy then runs her hands over the sides of her friend and as she reaches the bottom of the tight form fitting pink T-shirt, she reaches underneath and slides her own hands onto the blonde porn star’s large breasts giving them a nice squeeze as she begins to rub them through the lace covering.

As the two blondes passion rise for one another they are interrupted by the phone. Not wanting to break lip contact with Serena but having no choice Stacy answers the phone. “Hello, this is Stacy.”

“Hi Stace.” replies Alex.

“Hi Alex.” replies an excited Stacy.

“What are you up to?” asks her husband.

“Not much I ordered some Chinese food from the Lucky Dragon and was watching TV when you called.” says Stacy.

Serena gives her friend a playfully mean glare at the fact that she did not mention that she was over. As Stacy gets back to her conversation with Alex, Serena grabs the bottom of her friend’s shirt and begins to pull it up. Stacy tries to listen and answer to what Alex is saying as she tries to fend off the porn star’s advances. Finally she gives in and leans back on the couch with her shirt pull just above her breasts as Serena cups each ample breasts in one of her hands and then begins to swirl her tongue over the right, then the left. This causes Stacy to make a small quick gaspy moan.

“Are you OK.?”, asks Alex

“Yes, a piece of chicken had trouble going down.” says Stacy as she looks at her friend and mouths the words “QUIT IT!” Serena pays no attention and continues her tongue bathing of her friend’s breasts with a devious smile.

“Remember how I told you I would be gone at least two weeks.” says Alex

“Yes?” says Stacy

“Well because I and the whole team have been putting in extra hours at the office and now that we are ahead of schedule, we’re being rewarded by being able to go home early.” says Alex.

“That’s great honey. So when are you coming home?” says Stacy as she quickly puts her hand over the mouth piece to moan as Serena’s tongue and caresses send shivers over the married blonde’s body.

“What day did you say?” asks Stacy as Serena begins to unbutton her friend’s jeans. As the married blonde helps her friend pull off her jeans, the two blondes smile deviously at one another.

Alex repeats hats he said “I’m about 40 minutes from the house.”

A wide eyed Stacy stands up with her jeans around her feet. Serena quickly moved as her friend stood up and says “Alex that’s great I can’t wait to see you in 40 minutes.” as she pulls shirt over her breasts and pulls her jeans up.

“OH.” mouth Serena to Stacy as she realizes why her friend made the sudden movement.

“I’ll see you then. Love you Stacy.” says Alex.

“Can’t wait. Love you too.” replies Stacy.

As soon as she is off the phone, Stacy begins to panic, not knowing what to start doing. Serena stops her and says “Calm down girl.”

“I’m sorry but I have to pick up the house and put these new things away and you have to leave.” replies a paniced Stacy.

“Stacy, I have a better idea. I think its time he and I met. I think he’d love to meet his wife’s good friend, don’t you?” replies a smiling Serena.

Stacy smiles back and nods her head as Serena and her quickly develop a plan. The two blonde bombshells have their plan implemented by the time Alex pulls into his driveway. The first thing Alex notices as he gets to his front door is that half way down the block is a brand new black Porsche 911, “Lucky Bastard” and shakes his head as he thinks to himself when he enters his house.

Alex enters to find a dark and well-cleaned house. Putting his brief case down and he yells out “Stacy I’m home!”

“I’m in bed baby!” yells back Stacy from upstairs.

“In bed?” asks Alex to himself as he looks at his watch and sees that the time is 8:07 PM.

When Alex arrives in their bedroom, he finds his young bride under the covers reading her novel. “So why are you in bed so early?” asks Alex.

“Well I’ve missed you.” says Stacy so Alex would understand her meaning.

“Really, I’ve missed you too.” says Alex as he moves to Stacy’s end of the bed and sits next to her. She scoots over to allow him room as the married couple quickly share a loving kiss on the lips.

As Alex begins to pull the covers off his wife, she stops him and says “Your all sweaty, why don’t you take a shower first.” smiles Stacy.

“Really?” asks Alex

Stacy nods and Alex says fine as he heads to the bathroom. Stacy can not help but laugh quietly to herself. As Alex closes the bathroom door, Stacy quickly gets out of bed and heads into the upstairs hall and into the guest bedroom and retrieves her porn star friend, who is wearing some of the new lingerie she purchased earlier in the day.

Making sure that Alex is in still in the shower, Stacy tells Serena to get into the bedroom closet, but before sliding the door leaving a small gap in, so she can view the actions of the young married couple, the blondes share a laugh and a kiss. “I can’t believe we are going to do this.” whispers Stacy to her friend.

“Believe it.” whispers back Serena.

Stacy hears the shower stop knowing that it Alex will be out in few moments, she quickly sits on the bed. As Alex opens the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around his waist and rubbing another towel through his head, Stacy stands up and walks toward in wearing her yellow full length bathrobe, which is by far the most unflattering thing she could wear to make sure he will be shocked by her unveiling.

Standing a few feet in front of her husband and grabbing the ties for the robe, she says “Surprise!”, then she pulls the robe open and off her shoulders standing in the black 2-piece fishnet halter and matching black thong. Her “new” impressively bigger and fuller breasts standing at attention.

All Alex can do is stare with mouth wide open. Stacy saunters over to him with a sexy smile, as she runs her hands over her “new” breasts. Alex still unable to speak, just watches his wife move ever so closely.

“Do you like what you see?” says Stacy in a sexy and raspy voice.

“Uh Huh.”, replies Alex as he can not help but stare at his young brides’s enhanced breasts.

Stacy just smiles deviously at him as she is now standing inches from her husband. Stacy cups her breasts and asks “Do you like them?”

“My god Stacy, they… they look fabulous. When did you get them done?” as his hands instinctively move toward his wife’s breasts.

“Well I had the surgery a little over two weeks ago. Do you want to touch them?” says Stacy as she receives a deep seeded satisfaction from the effect her breasts were having on Alex.

Alex simply nods his head with his eyes intensely on her breasts, he carefully places his hands on top of Stacy’s breasts. “Be careful baby, they are still a little sore.” smiles the blonde housewife.

“Uh huh.” as Alex squeezes his wife’s large firm breasts with a giant smile on his face like a kid playing with a new toy. After allowing Alex to slide his hands under the fishnet halter top to get a skin on skin feel, Stacy takes his face in her hands and kisses him full on the lips all the while he continues to massages his wife’s breasts.

Stacy moves herself so that Alex’s back is to the closet as he is intent on the kiss and Stacy’s breasts, he does not notice the door slide open and the beautiful blonde porn star moving toward the kissing couple. Stacy sees her friend moving toward over the shoulder of Alex.

The blonde porn starlet stands on the side of the couple as Stacy breaks off the kiss. Serena takes him by the chin with her right hand and pulls him into her, before he can respond his lips are against those of gorgeous woman before him.