A Fucking Investment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

I broke the kiss and rolled onto my back. "Jesus fuck, woman." I breathed.

"No shit." She returned. She rolled onto her side, presenting me her butt. I rolled against her and pressed my soaked crotch into the crack of her ass.

Liza grunted, then sighed. "Okay. I'll say it. You own me. I am yours; legs, ass, back, neck, lips, tits, mouth and pussy. I will try everything once. I will earn my keep." Liza turned in my arms till she was lying on her back again. I rose up and kissed her. "What did you mean about 'giving me to Ted'? You want me to fuck Val's husband?"

"I own you. You will fuck everyone I tell you to or pay the difference." I spoke the words and then stared her down. Finally her gaze dropped. "Anyone, anytime, anywhere." I said. Then I waited.

Liza finally nodded. "Anyone, anytime, anywhere." She said in agreement.

"I'll have your money by Thursday, I think." I said. "I hope to get both you and Val together before then. I want to see you both cum on the lips of a woman."

"It is not always as easy as it sounds, particularly if you are scared." Liza said. Then she smiled and kissed me. I got up, retrieved the contract from the kitchen and presented it to her on a coffee table book. She signed it all. We did not stick to the strict letter of the law but this was not a legal transaction, it was a fucking investment. I kissed her and gave her, her copy. The deal was done.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers