A Genie for Jake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Nance it's just so happen that's what I'm doing here today. I like you to meet my girlfriend Kira." He said as he stepped out of the way so Nancy could get a good look at her. "Nancy Holloway meet Kira Baron."

"Um hi." Kira said kind of sheepishly. She couldn't read what was going on in Nancy mind because she was abnormally mentally strong and plus she thought it would be an invasion of privacy to read someone so close to her master. Nancy looked back and forth from the pair as she tried to take in what was being said to her. After a while she just stepped back from the door and ushered the both of them in. If she was gonna go all crazy asking questions it was better to do it inside instead of from the doorway.

Jake went inside while Kira followed him wearily. Jake walked over to the living room and made himself comfortable in his favorite seat on the couch. He pulled Kira down next to him and Nancy sat across from the pair and jumped straight into asking questions. It was basically a repeat of this morning only much more invasive and important. For the most part everything seemed to go well. They were able to answer all the questions and everything was going smoothly, Nancy only raised an eyebrow when she was told how they met but took the explanation and went on to her other questions.

"Okay so one more question Jake," Nancy said,"if you have been "sort of" , to use your words, dating this girl for a while, why am I just now hearing about her?" she asked. It wasn't like she didn't believe Jake or anything but she was hurt that he hadn't told her about Kira. She didn't know if Kira was Jake's first girlfriend or not but she was certainly the first one she had ever met, and she and Jake talked about everything. She was curious to why she had been kept out of the loop.

"Well it's actually quite simple. Kira isn't my first girlfriend ever but she's the first one I told you about for a very specific reason. Let's face it Nance, you're basically my hybrid mother and sister and that's the role you've played in my life for as long as I've known you. You've always been there. Sometimes I even catch myself calling you "mom" , and I always put your name down on forms when they ask me about relatives. So to introduce you to my girlfriend it's basically like me introducing her to my parent's for approval which means I'm serious about her. I've only known Kira for a short time relatively speaking but I feel that we could be together for a long time, it's to early to talk marriage or anything like that but I like her and I wanted you two to meet. I would like to think that you date Nancy, even though you try hide it from me, and I would hope that when you find someone that you could see yourself with for a very long time that you introduced me to him. Not necessarily for my approval but at least so I can meet the guy and tell you my opinion on him. You know you're opinion is very important to me." Jake answered Nancy. Nancy had started to tear up when he said he thought of her like a mom and by the time he was through she had definitely shed a few tears. Collecting herself Nancy turned to Jake.

"Jake be a dear and run upstairs and look in the drawer by my bed, you should see a little orange box. Get it out and sit up there for a while so I could have a chat with Kira alone." Jake was expecting something like this. Well he didn't know what the whole box thing was about but he knew that Nancy would want to speak to Kira alone, so sending some positive thoughts to Kira he got up and walked upstairs.

Jake went upstairs and found the box that Nancy had told him about. He was tempted to go back downstairs but he trusted Nancy and had no doubt Kira would be okay on her own so he sat and waited to be called back down, besides he had a call to make anyway. After about ten minutes he heard Nancy yelling his name as well as Kira contacting him in his head to come back down. Grabbing the box Jake made his way down the stairs and found Kira and Nancy sitting across from each other like he'd left them. When he walked in Nancy stood and got the box from him.

"I heard from Kira that you two are going out on a date tonight so I figured that it was the right time to give you this." Nancy said as she opened the box. Inside was a small necklace. It wasn't ornate or anything it was just a chain necklace that linked together on the back. Handing the necklace to Jake she told him,"This necklace was past down from my father to me before my first date, and he told me to give it to my first child when they started dating as well. Even though we're not related by blood I thought you should have it."

Jake didn't know what to say. Well there really wasn't much you could say in the situation so he just hugged Nancy and told her that he would take really good care of it and that he was happy she decided to give it to him. He started to say more but Nancy ushered them out and told them to get ready for their date.

"Do you want to know what we talked about master?" Kira asked as they walked back to the house. Jake thought for a minute but decided he didn't want to know. What was said was obviously between the two of them and if Nancy wanted him to know she would have said it in front of him or would tell him sooner or later.

"Naw it's fine," he told Kira,"it was between you two so it's none of my business." When they reached the house Kira went in and Jake followed her. "Alright Kira I want you to go upstairs and take a nice long bubble bath. I know you can instantly make yourself clean but I want you to experience everything a normal person would on their first date, well with maybe a few exceptions. It's only five o'clock now and the reservations I made are set for between seven and eight so you have plenty of time." Jake had set up reservations for a restaurant while waiting for Nancy and Kira to call him back down earlier. With a simple "yes Master" and a sexy sway Kira made her way upstairs and to the bathroom.

While Kira was doing that Jake thought it would be best to call his grandma and talk to her. She had expressed that she wanted to talk to him about something important and he didn't want to make her wait so he went over to his phone and dialed her number. She picked up after the second ring.

"Hello Jake, how're you?" he heard his grandmothers voice say to him. To Jake the sound of her voice always relaxed him. When his parents left she was the one he'd called and was able to calm him down. Even now just talking to her always made him fell better.

"I'm doing good Gran. I got you're call the other day and I figured I call you. Sorry it's so late but I had some other things to take care of before I got home." he said.

'Oh it's quite alright Jake. But as I said in yesterday's call you should have gotten a package from you grandfather, if you listened to me like, I suspect you did then, you read it last night. Now you'll need to contact the law firm that manages your grandpa's estate and set up a meeting with them but all that should have been mentioned in the package you received. What I mainly wanted to talk to you about was that before you're grandpa died we both agreed that we would hand over our estate's to you when you turned eighteen. Since you turned eighteen a few days ago then it's time for me to fulfil my half of the agreement. This is what I wanted to talk to you about. When you see your grandfather's lawyers they will also give you my inheritance as well and I didn't want it to catch you by surprise. Like I said in the message if you want I could come visit you, or if you think you can handle it we can go over some of the finer details over the phone after your meeting." She informed a shell shocked Jake.

Jake was sure that whatever he heard at the inheritance meeting he could handle. Yet in still he wanted to see his grandma because he hadn't seen her in over three months. She was on one of her world-wide trips again and wouldn't tell him what she was doing. Still with Kira there he didn't want his grandma to come over right now, it was still too soon.

'Well I think I can handle it grandma, but I do want to see you. School only has about a week left so I can come visit you this summer as usual if you can't make it for my graduation." Jake told her. He knew that his grandma was probably in some out of the way place and that she would be inconveniencing her self to make it back to where he was, to talk about his inheritance and to come to his graduation.

"Well that's good to hear, I'm kind of far out right now so I wasn't so sure if I would be able to make it there anyway. Since you're confident you can handle this alone then I guess I don't have to worry. You're an adult now after all. I don't know what time it is over there right now but you should make an effort to call the law firm and set up your appointment today. The quicker you do the faster I can retire so be quick about it." she joked.

"Ok Gram. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Love you too son." she replied before hanging up. Looking at his watch Jake saw it was close to five thirty, only thirty minutes had passed since he returned home. He doubted that they law firm was still open but he decided to call them up anyway. Worst case, he could leave them a message and they'd call back.

"Hello this is Masters Law Firm, Claire speaking how may I help you?" A voice said in Jake's ear.

"Err yes this is Jake Hunter. I'm calling to set up a meeting with a... Joan? My grandfather was James Thompson and he told me I'm supposed to call you guys." Jake always felt awkward when talking formally on the phone. Friends and relatives he could speak to with ease but business people were hard for him.

"Oh yes we were expecting your call I connect you to Ms. Walters right now." The phone line went dead for a couple seconds before Jake heard another voice in the phone.

"Hello Mr. Hunter? This Joan Walters speaking, how're you?"

"I'm doing wonderful Ms.Walters but please call me Jake. I was told in a letter by my grandfather James Thompson that I was supposed to call and speak with you to set up an inheritance meeting?" Jake said with some uncertainty.

"Well you can call me Joan as well Jake, and yes we have been expecting your call. I can't really divulge much information to you over the phone but yes you're grandpa has left you some things with us and we want you to come down and see. Now I hate to rush but we're closing in a few minutes, do you know when you're free to meet with us?" Joan asked Jake. It was already Thursday, he knew he had to work tomorrow and Saturday evening, and the firm was more then likely closed on Sunday, he figure he could squeeze in a meeting for Saturday morning though.

"Is early Saturday a good time?"

"Sure that would be fine," Joan assured him," oh and if you can bring a copy of your grades too. I look forward to meeting you Jake." she finished and then hung up.

Just as Jake was hanging up the phone he heard Kira yell that she was through with the bathroom if he wanted to go and shower up. Trudging up the stairs Jake made his way to his room. When he opened the door he heard a squeak of surprise.

"Master!! What're you doing in here?" Jake heard Kira's voice ask him seemingly from nowhere. He looked around trying to find her but gave up when he didn't spot her.

"I need some clothes to change into for our date Kira. Where are you anyway?" he asked and felt a small peck on his cheek right before Kira's melodious giggle filled his ears.

"I'm right here but I'm invisible, you're not allowed to see me before our date. So take all of the things you'll need with you." Kira's voice said. Grumbling to himself Jake grabbed his shoes and socks as well as a suit and tie from his closet and sat them in his parent's old room and went to take a shower. ____

Jake sat on the downstairs couch waiting for Kira to come downstairs. He was wearing a black suit, with a white undershirt and a silver silk tie. It was a suit he rarely wore but if everything went as planned tonight it would be well worth it. Jake heard Kira coming down the stairs and turned to look at her. She was absolutely beautiful.

She was wearing an all white dress that stopped only a few inches below her knees. Her long red hair had been styled so that it hung high on her head in an intricate design with a couple of ringlets falling into her face. She had put on some dark green eye shadow that really made her eyes pop as well as as some neon green lipstick. Hanging from her ears were two elegant earrings which he had no idea where they came from. Seeing him looking Kira did a little twirl and showed off the back of the dress. In the back the dress was wide open leaving her back on full display and showed off the fact that even though her breast stood high on her chest she was devoid of a bra. She was dressed so elegantly that Jake was glad he had spent so much on the reservations and was prepared to spend a whole bunch more at the restaurant.

"How do I look Master?" Kira questioned as she flowed over to Jake. In response Jake scooped her into his arms, hugging her close and grinding his hardon into her.

"You look perfect," he whispered into her ear,"just one more thing." Jake turned her around and took the necklace Nancy gave him and clasped it around her neck. Turning her back around he saw the necklace hanging on Kira. The silver of the necklace going well with the all white dress.

"Beautiful." he muttered to himself, although Kira could hear him. Jake led Kira over to the garage. He never used it since it was at the side of the house as opposed to the front. Why the house had two driveways he'd never know. Jake had reserved a spot at a very upscale restaurant and he didn't think that his Chevy truck was the proper vehicle for that type of place.

Jake remembered reading a story online where the genie's wishes could be used to increase sex appeal by granting the master items such as cars, houses, and pretty much anything else that a person needed. He figured that he could use that rule to make wishes such as, "For sex appeal purposes I wish my wallet was never devoid of money." or "To increase my sex appeal I wish I had a huge house." stuff like that. Jake knew the money thing could be helpful right now but for their first date he wanted to pay for everything with money he'd earned working. He did want a fancy car to drive them to the restaurant in though, and he had the perfect one in mind.

"Kira I wish for a Lykan Hypersport, with me as the legal owner as well as all necessary paperwork." Once again Jake felt the tingle in the back of his head that accompanied a wish. He could see Kira's eyes light up as she got the mental image of the car from his head.

"Yes!! Right away Master." she chirped. He couldn't tell if she was happy to grant his wish or if she was just happy that the car he chose was just so awesome. Either way in a matter of seconds a Lykan Hypersport was sitting in his garage in front of them.

The Lykan had to be the coolest car Jake had ever seen. When W Motors premiered it at the 2013 Qatar Motor Show earlier this year he had instantly fell in love with it. It was the companies first attempt at a supercar but Jake was sold on the idea. It's design was amazing and the specs were phenomenal. 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, a twin-turbocharged flat-six engine, 750 horsepower, 737 pound-feet of torque, and a current marked top speed of 242 mph which Jake was sure he could break. And that was just the technical aspects. Even with the bold exterior it still sported diamond encrusted LED headlights, a gold plated hood, and carbon fiber chassis. The interior was even better with everything being top of the line, the centerpiece being a holographic touch screen display mounted into the center console. W Motors had said they were only producing seven of these cars with a price-tag of $3.4 million USD. Now Jake had the eighth one and he for one thought it was worth every penny, even if he didn't pay for it. Jake didn't know what colors it came in but his was a deep chrome-black with dark green inlays that matched Kira's eyes.

Kira was barely able to contain herself as Jake walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. She sat down hastily and purposely exposed her legs to him, which lead all the way up to her white-lace covered crotch. Jake stared for awhile until Kira closed her legs. He looked up at her sheepishly and she blew him a kiss and a playful wink before he went to get in on the other side. Grabbing the keys of the dash Jake put them in his pocket and then hit the push button ignition, the whole garage shaking as the powerful machine was brought to life. With a wide grin to Kira, Jake pressed the gas and the couple was off to their first date. ____

Driving down the street in the Lykan had to be one of the most surreal experiences of Jake's life, and that's coming from a man with a sex genie sitting across from him. It was almost scary to drive. He was barely holding the pedal and he was cruising along at 70 mph, if he applied the littlest of pressure he would have been in the 150 range. It was a big difference from driving his truck. And the stares he was getting were ridiculous. He had tinted windows so no one could see inside but he could see them all staring at the car in awe as he whipped through the crowded streets. Really where was everyone going on a Thursday night?

After a surprisingly short drive, Jake and Kira pulled up at the restaurant, The valet saw the car and hurried over, probably figuring some important businessman was inside and trying to secure the car before one of the other valets spotted it. When they stopped the car and Kira stepped out Jake could here an audible intake of breathe from the valet. He was absolutely mesmerized by Kira and it wasn't until Jake came around and she wrapped her arm around him that the valet turned to Jake. He was expecting some old balding congressman but what he saw was a tall young man, younger than him actually. Jack handed the stunned valet the keys to the car and he and Kira went inside.

Once inside the maitre' d showed him and Kira to their tables, but not before trying his best to loose his retinas inside Kira's dress. Jake was going to say something but decided against it. If Kira was okay with him ogling other girls(although he didn't now that he had her) and had no problem sharing him then the least he could do was not be the jealous boyfriend who fought everyone who looked at her. If someone made a pass at her however Jake doubted he'd be able to keep his cool.

The restaurant they were at was a very upscale place with lots of low lighting and secluded booths. Kira and Jake sat down and their waitress quickly came over and gave them menus as well as asking what they wanted to drink. They both ordered tea since neither was old enough to drink. The waitress said she'd be back in a minute to see if they were ready to order, leaving the couple alone.

"So Kira, what do you want to try for an appetizer?" Jake asked her. He wanted to give her the full three course meal. He'd always pictured taking a girl to a place like this on a date and he was nervous about how it would turn out. Kira looked over the menu before answering.

"I don't know Master. It all sounds so good, I mean I know what all the dishes are, but I've never had them before so I don't know what I'd like." she answered shyly. Her and Jake had the same worries, both were nervous about messing up something for their date.

"Well don't worry about it," Jake told her,"pick something at random and whatever it is we'll eat it." Kira looked at him warily but shrugged her shoulders and made a show of closing her eyes and pointing at something at random. She'd picked some type of meat dip that came with different crackers and chips, for their main course Kira decided to have some sort of chicken-pasta dish while Jake had ordered a rare steak with a baked potato.