A Ghostly Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with all her trepidation, the rest of the night was uneventful. The only evidence gathered on the trip was the touch and the confirming messages on the spirit box. The team always felt successful when they got solid evidence, even if it took all night to get it. So the visit was declared a success.

-----------

Summer came, and Justin, Nick and Emily graduated from High School. This allowed the team to have a couple of investigations a week. Melody had gone home for the summer, but Parker and Aaron were locals, so the majority of the team was around to hunt ghosts. Some of the investigations were fruitful and some were not. Emily learned the equipment and learned how to quickly set up the XCams. Most importantly she learned how to control her fear.

She learned how to determine if an incident was a false positive. She learned about a phenomenon call matrixing, where the brain liked to make faces out of random patterns. This caused them to throw out a lot of pictures in mirrors, window, or other places where there were a bunch of chaotic lines and shapes. What they looked for was smooth lines and well-formed features, usually not created by matrixing, even ones that looked stunning would be held with skepticism without corroboration evidence. Normal, in visual evidence they looked for something free standing that blocked out what was behind it, or something that looked solid, but you could see the background through it.

She learned about pareidolia, the brain making up messages out of random noise. To demonstrate, Aaron put her in a room with a fan going and told her to listen for voices, in a matter of minutes she was hearing them. Parker who was there too explained that because of the phenomenon that multiple people had to listen to an EVP alone and come up with nearly the same interpretation of what it was saying before it was declared a valid EVP.

She learned all sorts of investigation techniques, including using mini mag lights to communicate with entities. They would set the twisting end that turned the light on and off, to just barely off. Supposedly when a ghost pushed on the end of the flashlight, it could turn it on to answer questions. In another investigation back at the deserted Hospital in north Tyler, they used the lights to good effect.

They discovered a 15 year old girl who was in labor and delivery in the 1980s that died in childbirth. Both baby and mom died when the mother bled out from a torn placenta. At least that's what all the yes/no questions with the flashlights revealed over the course of an hour and a half. What made it all the more interesting, the recorder caught several EVPs that went right along with the session. Things like the team would say turn the light off and the spook would answer: "I can't", or another time with the same statement, the entity said "It's hard." Both in a young woman's voice. Later, when the team was tired and joking around, Nick asked, "Did you know that Darth Vader was Luke's father?" On the tape you hear an ethereal girl's voice giggle and then a second later say, "Joke."

Then the team was talking about the movie 'Back to the Future', another 80s hit, Parker asked, "Are you aware that Michael J Fox may be joining you soon?" On the recording, again, the same ethereal voice giggled and said "Joke".

Emily reported being touched several more times during the overnight, but there was no hard evidence supporting it during the visit. She seemed to be a lot more comfortable during hunts as time when by, and being touched was something she usually expected to happen by the middle of July. She truly was a ghost magnet.

Other evidence collected was catching shadow figures out of the corner of their eye weren't count by the team, they only counted it if a person saw something visual straight on. They also had K2 hits all through the night, where the meter would peg into the red and then just stop. Whatever was putting the device into the red, seemed to be following them around most of the night.

The most spectacular EVP was in the 'conference room' where supposedly kid ghosts would hang out. They got several recordings where it sounded like kids giggling, another really great EVP when Parker was setting his recorder on the table telling the kids they could talk into the device. Over the top of his voice was a very loud small kid voice saying, "What? That's COOL!" The last thing that happened, was a flashlight, with its bell hanging over the edge of the table, rolled up ONTO the table, defying gravity. The team was happier than hell with the results they had gathered. They loved investigating the old hospital.

----------

Emily was feeling like a seasoned investigator by the time August rolled around. In the middle of the month the team got a call from a frantic woman who lived alone in a house she just bought and complained she was getting touched all the time. Touched sexually. She was at the end of her wits and didn't have money to sell her house which would have been at a loss, and need the team to come in and figure out what was going on.

During the interview phase the woman admitted to the team, that the touches usually came when she was naked. In the shower, taking a bath, sleeping (she slept in the nude), and when she would hang around the in the living room in her underwear. It was obvious to the team that the woman was distraught, not trying to pull the wool over their eyes. Since the team always launched an investigation with a bit of skepticism, it really didn't matter whether she was or not.

The woman went to stay over at her friend's house, giving the team the full run of the 3 bedroom home. So, Aaron, Parker, Nick, Justin and Emily started setting up for the investigation. Since the majority of activity was around the master bedroom. The team set up three XCams in a triangle with a complete view of every corner of the room. There was one pointing up towards the bed, and two on the far corners on the bed wall pointing back towards the bathroom.

The fourth cam went into the master bath with a view of the shower, bath and sink. The remaining 4 cameras from the 8 camera set were set up in the rest of the house, especially the living room, the other reported hot spot. The team had new devices called REM-PODs that were static EMF detectors that made an audible noise when the EMF around it rose to a certain level. The last piece of equipment they set up a motion detector across the floor at the end of the bed.

Since the ghost seemed to like to harass the single woman in the house, they decided that they were going to use Emily as a main trigger to get the ghost to reveal itself. They were going to have her hang out in the bedroom on the bed, and in the master bathroom. The team knew if they were going to get the ghost to come out and play, it would be Emily that got it to do it.

As the sun went down, the whole team felt that the house was just 'creepy'. It could be described as an oppressive heavy feeling. Normally a feeling they only got in truly haunted locations.

Usually, with a residence like this, they only sent in a 2 people at a time into the house to cut down on contamination. But, because the focus of the entity was a woman, they pretty much had Emily inside all the time.

By midnight, they got a few hits on the EMF devices and twice the motion detector was kicked off while Emily was laying on her back on the bed. But as far as personal experiences, there was nothing yet. They had a spirit box session, and got a couple utterances, one said, "Pretty." Another declared the ghost was "Horny." They all joked, "Imagine that an aroused ghost."

Since the haunting involved a single woman living alone, Emily was determined to get to the bottom of what was going on.

Emily lived with her parents still, and would continue to during the upcoming school year while she attended the 'U'. She planned on majoring in Nursing, and had been accepted for fall enrollment into the program. She could just imagine what it was like for the poor homeowner, living alone in a haunted house.

Without any corroborating evidence to validate the woman's story. Emily decided to take it to the next level. According to the woman, it only happened when she was in her underwear or more often, completely naked. So Emily told the team, "I think I'm going to take my tee-shirt and jean's off. I don't want you idiots drooling all over the cameras if I do, okay. She had gotten to know the guys really well over the last half year, and felt pretty comfortable around them. Stripping down to her bra and panties wasn't much different than wearing her bikini, which was skimpier in her mind. They would probably get a thrill out of seeing her in her undies, but they would stay professional about it. She hoped.

Aaron and the team agreed with her, that she welcome to do more to draw out the entity, to seduce it into making a move. So Emily stood up in front of three XCams in the dark room, and pulled her tee-shirt over her head. Then she kicked off her tennis shoes, and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She wiggled out of the denim garment and sat on the bed so she could pull them off her ankles. Now, with her just in her bra and bikini cut panties, she laid back on the bed again.

Within minutes she gasped and sat up. She called out, "Nick, are you still out there?" Nick was in the hallway, just outside the door. He was filming around the room with an infrared video camera. Nick assured her he was. Emily reported, "Um, something just caressed my shoulder and arm. It felt just like fingers. Then she called out in the room to the team watching the XCams, "Aaron, bring the FLIR in and set it up. I think we're are starting to get some activity, and it feels about 10 degrees colder in here now."

Over the next 10 minutes, Aaron set up the FLIR in the corner of the room pointing at the bed. With her outer clothing off, he was amazed at how much brighter Emily's image was on the device, not to mention on how much more detailed her features were. He tried to stay professional, but Emily was a hot looking girl, and he couldn't help but study her form on the screen.

Once set up, Aaron withdrew to go back to the command post so he could observe what happened to Emily. Within minutes of him leaving, a REM-POD went off, and the motion detector kept going on and off. It was almost like something was pacing at the end of the bed. Emily could feel goose bumps all over her body, normally a sign of high EMF around her body, but in her case, she just figured it was from being half naked in front of 4 guys.

Whatever was in the room with her was staying back, it had touched her the once, but not again. So she decided to step up the game, she was sure she was going to regret what she was about to do, but she felt she owed the poor scared homeowner some answers. Not particularly being the most modest of individuals, she announce to the team, "I'm going to take a shower." She heard Nick gasp, she was sure the rest of the team was astounded with her plan also. So, she jumped up off the bed and set the motion detector off when she went to the door and turned on the light.

The video cams flared out as the room lite up, but soon adjusted to the new light levels and showed a skimpily clad Emily going over to the armoire. She was looking for a towel and not finding one, she walked in her magenta bra and panties into the bathroom turning the light on as she went. She found the towels in a small closet behind the door. While the light was still on, she turned on the shower adjusting the temperature. Then she went back out into the bedroom and grabbed up the closest camera, and took back in with her into the bath, she set it up directly across from the shower pointing in. She went back out into the bedroom and turned off the overhead light, and then darted back inside the bathroom heading for the shower.

Then she turned to the camera and looked into it and giggled nervously, she said, "Okay, you guys, I want ya'll to think about a big ugly football player, okay?" With that as she trembled, she reached back and unhooked her bra, freeing her 'B' cup sized breasts. The guys got a straight on shot of her lovely globes and her pink, very pink nipples. There wasn't much areole, because they were all bunch up to make her nipples stick out as hard as cherry pits.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out, Emily moved her hands to her hips and grabbed the waist band of her magenta panties and tugged them down her legs. When she stood back up, she was right in front of the camera facing it, and the guys got a close up look at her chocolate brown triangle of pubic hair and the structure of her marvelous pussy underneath. Emily kept herself well-trimmed, so she was a real sight. Every guy in the control room's mouth dropped open seeing a completely naked Emily glide over to the light switch and turn out the light.

The IR kicked back in and the vision of her lightly tanned body, turned into the normal green image they usually saw while recording during an investigation. With the camera's being High Definition, even in the black, green and white image, Emily's features were plain as day, the illuminators light her up like a spotlight. If anything, it defined what was between her legs more vividly. She had a long cleft that was split by her labia from top to bottom. Underneath, in another close-up as she hung her towel, they could see her fluffy inner lips puffing out between her legs. It seemed like in just minutes, the ghost hunt turned into porn show.

Emily stepped into the shower. She was totally aroused knowing that as she took off all her cloths, that three guys were standing by the command post watching her every move, seeing her complete nakedness. She was trying to stay professional about it, but the thought of being watched was starting to drive up her ardor. Not only did she have warm water pouring over her shoulders, but she felt herself getting hot and puffy between her legs, the shower wasn't the only thing making her wet.

Emily started to soap up, going through the motions of taking a shower. Then all of a sudden she squeaked out, "Holy shit guys, something just grabbed my butt!"

This got the attention of 4 horny guys back to the business at hand. Nick had moved up to the bathroom door, and was filming Emily as she washed herself in the glass enclosure. He had the camera on close-up and told Emily, "Turn around so I can put the camera on your butt. Let's see if it does it again."

Emily giggled nervously, "Um, sure." She turned around and seconds later she squeaked again, she called out, "It's doing it again! Only this time it's keeping its hands on my bottom. It's playing with my butt!"

She heard over Nick's walkie-talkie Aaron say, "Okay, Nick, get her out of there!"

Emily held out her hand in the dark, she could barely see, but she knew which way Nick's voice was coming from, and the radio. She called out, "NO! Let see what happens. It hasn't hurt me, it's just doing a little grabbing, thats all." Personally, the whole idea of a ghost grabbing her bare ass was turning the 18 year old girl on.

Whatever it was continued to rub her butt cheeks, massaging them. It felt just like hands. She couldn't believe that an entity could be that strong to give her that kind of sensation.

Nick called out, "Holy shit guys, I think I can see her butt cheeks moving! They're moving all on their own! Just like someone is kneading her ass!"

Emily called out, "Hey guys, um, uh, I think I'm going to shut the shower off and move to the bed again. Let's see it this stuff continues."

The walkie squawked an Aaron reluctantly agreed to it. He said, "If the thing makes one wrong move Emily, I want you out of there, do you hear me?"

Emily said, "Um, Okay. She was starting to feel pretty steamy from the butt massage. She wondered what else the thing was capable of. She felt around outside the shower stall until she found the towel and began to dry herself off, the XCam giving the three guys in the control room a show again. She was one big mass of goose bumps by the time she was done. She called out to Nick, "Do you feel all the energy that's in the room?"

Nick confirmed it, "Yes, it feels like lightening is about ready to strike, I have goose bumps and my hair is standing on end."

Emily giggled, "Okay, so it isn't just me."

Dried, Emily moved toward the bedroom, feeling her way in the dark. Nick backed up and moved back into the doorway into the bedroom, continuing to video Emily close up. Emily gasped and then giggled and said, "Oh hell, it's playing with my tits now!" Nick moved his DVR up onto her breasts and zoomed in. Other than the fact her nipples were standing out hard and proud, he couldn't see any evidence of what she was experiencing.

Emily set off the motion detector again climbing onto the bed. She crawled up on top of the covers and sprawled out on her back. The REM-PODs started going off again, as the energy in the room seemed to double. Emily reported back, "It's on my breasts again! Oh my goodness, whatever it is, it knows what it's doing. It feels like it's sucking my nipples. Holy shit!" She bit her lower lip feeling the sensation on her boobs.

Then she called out, "Oh wow, I can feel it stroking my sides and my tummy. I think this thing wants to make love! Holy shit, I'm getting foreplay by a fucking ghost!"

Aaron back at command post was just seconds from pulling the plug. This was just strange as hell and in his opinion, dangerous. As far as paranormal activity it was off the charts. Nothing he heard of or read about ever talked about anything like this happening to anyone. Then a totally astonished Parker said, "Holy cow man, let's make sure we record this with everything we have. This is beyond paranormal, this is almost Hollywood strange!" Aaron decided to let what was happening proceed.

Emily was starting to sound breathy as she spoke, "Um, uh, oh shit, um, guys, I feel what feels like fingers in my pubic hair! I think it's about ready to feel me up!"

Nick called out all excited, "Oh shit! I can see her hair moving. It really looks like someone is running their fingers through her pubic hair!" Emily just moaned.

Emily was dumbfounded, it felt just like a guy was making love to her. All the sensations were the same, except there seemed to be an extra energy about it, the feelings she was having was physical, and electrical at the same time. The touches were light to moderate, but with a tingling to them. She was so fucking aroused, that she felt like she was ready to cum.

The sensation of fingers in her hair moved down. Emily automatically spread her legs as the finger sensation moved through her lips. She could feel it ruffle through her labia, and then it move up and down through her cleft and it felt like a vibrator was on her pussy. As it touched her clit, she started to feel like she was going to have an orgasm.

As she spread her legs, the camera at the end of the bed caught it all. She opened up like a flower, the guys in the control room were torn between being astounded with what was happening, and the desire to pull out their cocks and beat off. What was on the monitor was simply as hot as it got.

Emily, whose voice was breathy and shaking announced, "It's rubbing me between the legs at the same time it seems to be sucking on my breasts. Oh gawd it feels so fucking good!"

The young men watch in fascination as Emily experienced what appeared to be an incubus making love to her on camera! An incubus was a mythological being, a spirit that came in the night and would make love to unsuspecting victims. Up until that evening they always considered an incubus a total fantasy, something invented to cover peoples indiscretions.

Emily's hips were writhing and she was rocking them up against the unseen fingers. With the vibrator effect all around her clit, she gasped out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She squealed out in pure pleasure aching her back. She began to shake uncontrollably on the bed, looking almost like she was having an epileptic fit. She squeezed her thighs together as her legs shook. She moaned out and squeaked in pleasure. Finally, she started to relax back into the bed. She said, "I hope you're fucking recording every second of this! Oh, my, GAWD!"