A Gift for Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim202
Tim202
3 Followers

Anna kept her hand pressed hard against my butt, which kept my cock buried in Jennifer. As she ground her hips against mine, she made those deep gut sounds. Another incredible pussy to be inside of.

I felt Anna’s hands pulling up on my hips, which pulled my cock out of Jennifer. Then just as it was about to come all the way out of Jennifer, Anna pushed down, forcing it back in. Anna used me like a live dildo. She pulled up and pressed down as she wanted, setting the pace, the intensity. She knew just how to satisfy Jennifer. Together we gave Jennifer the fuck of her life.

Exhausted from being used as a dildo, I lay on my side for a moment and watched as they kissed. There is no sight quite so lovely as seeing beautiful, nude women kissing right next to you in bed.

Anna looked over at me and smiled. She looked at Jennifer and said “I got a better way to kiss.” She climbed over Jennifer toward me and pushed me onto my back. She straddled my hips. I couldn’t wait to be inside Anna’s pussy again.

She took it in her hand, and fed it to her pussy, sitting all the way down on top of it. Her eyes rolled back in her head when she hit bottom. She just sat there on my cock for a moment, then she reached over and took Jennifer’s hand. She guided Jennifer so that she was straddling my chest, facing toward Anna. Jennifer’s pussy was right in front of my mouth.

As I licked Jennifer’s pussy, Anna glided up and down on my cock, and Jennifer and Anna kissed and caressed each other’s breasts. I felt energy flowing in and out of me at both ends. This position was a favorite of ours and we kept at it quite a long time, until Jennifer came in my mouth, and I filled Anna’s pussy with my come. Anna came over and over all through it.

Momentarily spent, the three of us collapsed onto the bed. We lay on the bed until I got up and got the hot tub going…a couple glasses of wine, a soak in the hot tub and we were ready to go at it again.

When I awoke the next morning, I was covered in sticky fluids, had a sharp pain in my lower back, had a very sore cock, and my tongue ached, but you couldn’t have wiped the smile off my face with a brick, especially because we were just about to do it all again.

Tim202
Tim202
3 Followers
12