A Gift From His Father Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding his voice, he asked her to turn around. Her ass was just as beautiful as he imagined it to be, perfectly curved and proportional to the rest of her body. She turned back and Mel was smiling broadly.

"You are beautiful, maybe too beautiful for porn. Are your tits real?" he asked, feeling like he was coming out of a trance.

"Huh? Oh are they real or Memorex?" She giggled at the thought of the old commercial of her youth. "They're real, do you want to feel?"

Mel was tempted, but asked her to show him. Tammy shrugged and her breast jiggled, then she shook them a little more and the jiggled more before settling back into place while moving as though they were filled with liquid.

Sitting on the edge of his seat and holding his breath, Mel Katz finally nodded his approval. "You my dear have a future in film if you can act even a little. You may get dressed," he sighed letting her know how reluctant he was to have to tell her that.

"What about you young man," He said to Jerome.

Jerome pulled his shirt off revealing a chiseled chest and abs, not huge but well proportioned to his height, revealing every muscle. He dropped his pants and his semi erect cock lay next to his bronze thighs hanging almost ten inches long.

"Holy Mollie," Katz cried. "How big is it? I mean how big erect?"

"Usually about eleven inches and about twice as thick," Jerome said as if he was discussing the weather.

"How long can you maintain an erection?"

"How long do you want me to?"

Tammy looked on admiring the huge throbbing male tool, knowing that she would get to sample some of that soon enough.

Katz smiled and said, "Looks like I need to get a couple of contracts."

...

The partially drawn curtains allowed the bright sunlight poured into the bedroom and right into the left eye of Maria who squeezed both eyes tightly trying to prevent the bright beam of light from burning through her eyelids. It was much too early to wake up, only 11AM and she needed to get a few more hours of sleep.

"Damn it Carmen," she snapped as, "Where'd you learn how to close curtains," pulling her friend's leg from around her neck.

"Oh no, Stop it Maria. It's way too early to play, and shut the curtains it's too bright in here." Carmen said as she pulled the sheet over her head at the other end of the bed.

"It's your fault, Niña. You didn't close the curtain. You know I need at least six hours of sleep or I become very grouchy." With her eyes closed to avoid the blinding bright sun from her eyes as she extended her hand feeling for the window. She tried unsuccessfully to find the curtains, feeling for them but missing. If she opened her eyes the light would completely waking her. After a minute she shrugged and opened her eyes smiled to find the curtains right in front of her and pulled them close. She was wide awake, with no hope of getting back to sleep.

She looked back at the bed they shared, Carmen was as naked as she, now sprawled across the king size bed sheet pulled over her head, leaving her beautiful brown ass and tone legs exposed.

They had agreed to room together to save money, but they quickly learned that money wasn't going to be a problem. However, their lifestyle kept them out until the early morning hours and despite being the sexiest Latin ladies on the planet, they still needed their beauty sleep.

As Maria watched Carmen returning to sleep, she realized that it was Carmen's fault she was awake, why should she get to sleep. With that Maria yanked the sheet off of her and then went back to the window and threw open the curtains letting the near noon light totally engulf the formerly darken room.

"Bitch!" Carmen screamed as she through a pillow at Maria, causing her naked tits to wobble back and forth violently.

"Oh you want to play after all," Maria yelled catching the pillow and tossing it aside as she jumped into the bed and began to tickle Carmen in her ribs and under her arms.

"No.No, no." Carmen screamed and laughed as Maria hit all her most vulnerable spots. "Stop, oh stopppp it. I give, I give!" She yelled rocking back and forth.

Maria finally stopped and pulled her hands away, but not before Carmen pulled her friend to her and slipped a ripe nipple into her mouth. Maria responded by reaching around her and finding her pussy damp and needing attention. By mutual agreement they swung their bodies around into a sixty nine and began to pleasure each other in earnest. They played this game often enough, trying to see who could bring the other off first the loser had to make the bed.

"IiiiiEEeeee!" Maria screamed and panted. Using her finger, she had Carmen follow right behind her and they lay on the backs sweating and trying to catch their breath as they recovered.

"Looks like you lose again, sweetie." Carmen said as she lazily strummed her own pussy, while watching Maria do the same.

Suddenly Maria sat up and looked at the clock on the dresser and started laughing. She covered her mouth and rolled back and forth her giant tits to bounce back and forth.

"What's so funny?" Carmen asked thinking her roommate had lost her mind.

Maria said, "Look at the clock, what time is it?

Carmen sat up and stared at the clock. It was 11:15 AM. "So?"

Maria looked at her again and watched her as Carmen realized what her friend was trying to tell her.

Carmen laughed and fell back on the bed, laughing hysterically. Finally she stopped long enough to say, "I wonder what the Smith girls think about their Mexican help now?" And that only made the both of them laugh even harder.

...

The drive to the hospital had been quiet; she didn't even put the radio on to allow any merriment. Even in her diminished bimbo mind Rachel knew that Candace wasn't to be trifled with when she was in these moods. She was still smarting from John's publicly chastising her. Rachel didn't understand what or why John was angry with her, but she knew that Candace had crossed some line and John was very angry. He would even allow her explain.

Rachel realized that they would soon be back at the hospital and she would be smart once again, at least if it pertained to her job as lead nurse on her floor. Candace would busy herself caring for her patients' and perhaps she might survive the shift without suffering any additional barbs. Candace can be cruel when she was angry, Rachel remembered. After all, that is how she got the piercings and that awful "BIMBO" tattooed on her bimbo ass, and of course this hunger for her pussy every twelve hours. It was almost time for her to feed again; she hoped that Candace let her. If she didn't she'd have to find someone else.

They took their places at the nurse's station and began to work on mundane patient record keeping. After an hour Rachel was distracted by the need to have her mouth on Candace's pussy. If she refused, she did have her back up, Erica Green. But it had been weeks since she'd seen her. Not since Rachel helped her get her job as an orderly. That's not completely accurate; she remembered that she did see her a few times while they were both busy with their duties. Erica was all smiles and motioned with her hand the universal signal for Rachel to call her. But of course, Rachel didn't have much time of her own. But she knew that Erica had received high praise from her supervisors, she was good at her new job, and she was smart and resourceful, which goes a long way in any hospital. She wouldn't be surprised if Erica followed other and enter a nursing program.

Candace slammed a file down on the desk next to where Rachel was working starling her out of her thoughts. That was never a good sign. Rachel looked up and asked, "Looks like you could use a break, want to join me for a smoke?"

Candace frowned and said, "No. Not in the mood."

"Fine, why don't you just join me and while I smoke, I really need a cigarette."

"I said no! Now leave me along." Candace said and stormed off down the hall.

Of course, going off for a smoke and needing a cigarette was their code for sneaking off to enjoy some girl on girl sex. It was getting dangerously close to Rachel's deadline and if she didn't get some sex soon the bimbo would come out and make sure that she got her fix and that would be very embarrassing.

As if by fate, Erica happened to stop by the nurses' station with a delivery of supplies. She put them away and glanced over in Rachel's direction. Rachel was practically staring at the orderly and was suddenly struck with inspiration.

"Ms. Green, is it?"

"Yes, can I help you?" Erica caught on and played the game.

"What was the brand of latex glove you just brought in?"

"I think it was our regular brand, Sentry, let me check." She went back into the cabinet and pulled a package out confirming the fact. "Yes, your regular brand, Sentry."

"That's too bad; I heard we ordered 'Great Glove' -- Powdered, which we were going to try in small quantities to see if we liked them."

"Oh yes, we just got a shipment in today, I didn't know you wanted that brand. Would you like me to bring you a box," Erica asked in her best practiced professional voice.

"No that's too much trouble, why don't I just accompany you to the supply room and save you a trip."

Rachel got up from her desk and followed the large black woman down the hall to the elevator, they managed to catch a downward bound elevator just before the doors closed and headed for the basement supply room.

Just as their elevator left another arrived and out stepped Eddie Woods. It had been years since he'd been to see his wife Rachel at the hospital and he was disoriented, unsure if he was even on the right floor. Everything looked brand new and much different since the last time he'd visited. He stopped a pretty young nurse and asked for directions, she happily pointed him in the right direction and Eddie moved purposefully down the long hallway.

As he got to the nurses' station there was no one there. The ward seemed to be full and busy, there were several nurses tending to their patience, while a few doctors made their rounds.

Eventually a nurse saw him and thinking he looked familiar greeted him and asked if she could help him. He explained who he was and that he needed to see his wife. The young nurse explained that he just missed her and that she should be back in about 20 minutes or so. Eddie shrugged and asked if he could wait. She showed him to the waiting area where he picked up an old copy of Sports Illustrated magazine sat in an uncomfortable chair and thumbed through a few pages while he tried to patiently wait for Rachel's return.

Entering the basement supply room, Rachel closed the door and took a deep breath when she turned around she found Erica already pulling down her scrub pants. As soon as her pants reached her ankles Rachel buried her face in the black woman's crotch using her tongue as a divining rod until she found her wet and ready pussy. It had been a long time since they had been together, and Rachel squealed as she satisfied the needy lust.

"Easy girl," Erica told her as she found herself quickly getting turned on. "We have time, you don't have to rush. I've missed you, too. Hmmm. Bitch, you sure know your way around a pussy. I don't think this will take too long, mmmm."

Because she was in the hospital Rachel was in that rare state of half professional (meaning she possessed most of her intelligence), and half bimbo, which meant she had some control over her lust. She hoped to satisfy her cravings and then she'd be okay to return to her job. No harm no foul. But too much and the bimbo would take control until patience's needs overrode her own desire for sex. Rachel was becoming used to the dimming of her mind, she didn't like it but there was nothing that she could do about it. She did appreciate and savored the taste, smells and the sights before her. "There was something about looking into a black woman's pussy," she mused. Since Candace had captured and controlled her she'd been with many women, women of all races, something she never thought possible. As she worked her tongue deeper into Erica's pussy she thought, "Yes, the really black ones, the contrast between the dark black skin and the bright red pussy was too beautiful for words." With her fingers spread like a "V" she opened Erica wide and licked all around the juicy red lips sucking in as much as her juices as she could, careful to avoid her clitoris, which was driving Erica insane. And then when she did, she exploded.

Erica shook violently as she came, struggling to muffle the sounds of her passion. Reaching out her hands Erica sought and found one, then the other of the rings piercing Rachel's nipples and tugged on them, once and then twice. The effect was almost immediate; triggering a small climax, gone was the professional lead nurse and manager, hello bimbo.

"Oooohh, I like it when you play with my nipples, honey, hmmmmm. Did you like me licking your pussy, you really came hard. I love playing with your pussy. You wanta lick me while I lick you some more?" She giggled as Erica's juice dripped down her chin.

"Yeah bitch, swing that sweet ass around for me." Erica said as her lust was peaking.

Working with her patience always lightened her mood, so when Candace returned to the nurses' station her disposition was much improved, and it was a good thing, too. Not soon after she returned Eddie looked up and seeing her he recognized her immediately as one of the sexy women from that unforgettable night of sex he had in of all places his own home. He hadn't seen his wife since, so there must be some a connection.

Rising slowly to his feet, he tossed the magazine to the floor and marched with purpose towards the unsuspecting nurse.

"I know you," he said in a loud accusatory voice as he pointed at her.

Candace looked up to see Eddie standing in front of her ready to make a scene. She was wondering when he would show up, so she wasn't too surprised to see him.

"Of course you do," she said in a matter of fact way and in a much lower tone. "I work with your wife, Rachel."

That wasn't the answer he was looking for and he was about to explode, but he didn't know what to ask about first, about his wife or the night several weeks ago, which he began to see playing again in his mind's eye. Looking at Candace again he undressed her remembering what a nice and hot her body she had and he began to become aroused, but he caught himself.

"You know what I mean," he growled.

"So, you are looking for Rachel, I think she's on a break. If you like I can help you find her." Candace used her mind control to calm him down and thought it might be fun to see who Rachel was fucking, since by now her body was demanding that she have sex.

"Yes." He said, the anger diminishing from his voice and the volume reduced substantially. "That would be nice."

"Good, why don't you come with me?" Candace said as she stepped around the counter.

He followed Candace down the hall and towards the bank of six elevators, where upon arriving she punched the down button turning it red. She was using the tracking jewel that John had installed on Rachel so that Candace and he could keep track of her while in the bimbo state, in the event the dimwitted woman wandered off.

Erica lie on her back knee up and spread wide leaning forward slightly to lick Rachel's pussy, while Rachel laid on top the larger woman on her knees and bent her head between Erica's big thighs.

"Hey, bitch you got another piercing," and she licked around the glowing red jewel causing Rachel to squirm with delight.

"Yeah, you like? It feels so good when you suck on it. Don't stop."

Candace and Eddie quietly entered the supply room and walked to the back between the rows of supplies to see the kinky haired black head of Erica between the legs of a large white ass with the "BIMBO" tattooed in large red letters on the left cheek.

"There, that was the other woman," Eddie yelled in his mind, but it came out in a whisper that only Candace heard.

"So this is how you spend your break," Candace said starling Erica causing her to practically tossed Rachel aside.

"Don't stop on my account." Candace said as she admired the large black woman's assets. She looked to be in her late twenties, she had pretty face and body that Candace was eager to sample.

Erica was shocked that they had been found out and worried that she was now going to lose her job. However for some reason, she felt compelled to continue and being watched seemed to turn her on more. So she disregarded their visitors and reengaged with Rachel as if they hadn't been interrupted.

Finally finding his voice Eddie stuttered "That's the other woman!" Eddie yelled as he approached the two. Rachel didn't acknowledge their presence; Erica's pussy was secreting much more of the precious fluids she craved.

"That's the other woman from that night." Eddie said again. His cock growing in his pants as watching the two women getting each other off and his memory of the night became more vivid. "But you promised to take to my wife, where is Rachel?"

Hearing her name, Rachel paused and looked up. Seeing Eddie she smiled and greeted him.

"Oh, Hiya Eddie! Mmmm, can't talk, 'cause it's starting to get so really nice, oooo!"

"That's Rachel for you," Candace said, "pleasure before business."

"What," Eddie asked. "That's Rachel, my wife, Rachel?"

"Oh yeah, Candace said, "we gave her a makeover, what do you think?"

"That's impossible, that can't be my wife, and this woman must be about twenty years younger. Look at her, she about fifty pounds lighter. And beside my wife isn't some lesbo. What the fuck are you trying to pull on me? And my wife would never be with that black bitch?"

Eddies comments were enough to override Erica's lust and she rolled Rachel off her and was about to climb to her feet and clock this racist son of a bitch. But Candace was way ahead of her.

"Relax Erica, I got this, go back to what you were doing," Candace said and turned to Eddie. "You're not opposed to integrations are you, Eddie?"

Eddie considered where he was and how big the black chick was and thought a minute before answering. "Naw, I just don't care for their kind and if that is my wife, she should know that too."

Erica ignored Candace and was standing right in front of Eddie. She was at least a foot taller than the puny overweigh balding white man. She was an Amazon, he could see now. She wasn't fat, just big. Her big black tits with ripe brown nipples protruded from her chest, flat stomach and luscious bright red lips dripping juices from her pussy. If she was white, he'd be on her in a minute, he thought. He looked up at her and she was looking back down on him. She looked as if she was trying to decide if she should fuck him up or back to eating out the slut on the floor. Erica was about to decide to do both when Candace intervened.

"Are you sure Eddie, looks like you are sporting wood and I know you are wondering what it would be like to be with this African Queen."

"She was right. How did she know?" Eddie thought. He was fighting it, but what man in his right mind wouldn't want to tap that big black ass. "There's a lot of woman there to tamed," he said and was become more aroused at the thought.

"Why don't you get undressed Eddie and see if Erica would give you a chance to fulfill your fantasy?"

Erica looked at Candace like she was completely out of her mind. "Are you crazy? This little white man insults me and you think I am going to fuck him. First thing, nursie I am gay, I don't do dick, and secondly, HELL NO!" Erica said one hand on her hip, the other wagging her finger in front of her and moving her head back and forth.

"Are you sure, Erica? True it is a tiny dick, couldn't you make an exception?" Candace asked knowing Erica couldn't refuse her.