A Gift From His Father Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked up to Elizabeth and puller her close, "Ninety minutes is plenty of time," he said as he pulled her silk robe back revealing her magnificent breasts. He lowered his head as she reached up for his mouth with her own and they kissed, for the first time as a man and a woman.

Breaking the kiss, she sighed, "I think I am going to like this new person you've become, Dennis."

Dennis smiled, stepped back and dropped his pants. They fell to the floor pooled around his ankles as Elizabeth admired the huge erect cock pointing up from his groin.

Elizabeth joked, "Wow, impressive, but it's been over a year, do you think you still know how to drive that thing."

Dennis laughed and said, "You're right, let's find out." And he pushed Elizabeth down on the bed and climbed on top. She realized that it was a virgin cock and that she'd be the first one to suck on it, but Dennis had other ideas and guided it to her wet warm hole. She helped and placed it at her opening, as Dennis pushed in just a bit splitting her lips open to receive him. He savored the moment that he thought would never come again. Then slowly pushed in an inch at a time, driving him mad with the passion he once enjoyed so regularly. He had almost forgotten how good it felt to have his cock surrounded by a warm, tight, wet pussy. When he bottomed out, he just stayed there for what seemed like minutes, but was only a moment. For Elizabeth, she was totally stuffed as only two other men had filled her so completely.

"Hmmm...lover, the boss must have really been pleased with your work." She cooed. "Are you ready to see what this baby can do?"

Dennis grunted and he began to slow withdraw until he was almost completely out, then slowly he pushed forward, slightly faster until his balls bounced off Elizabeth's pubic bone. He repeated this action, slowly. He was perspiring, like a Tai Chi Master going through his exercise routines. He fought the urge to accelerate until he thought he'd go mad and then began to piston in and out like a machine. Before too long Elizabeth was screaming as he first orgasm took her by surprise and she locked her legs around Dennis' back. But he continued, unwilling to release the pent up ecstasy he so long for. Again, Elizabeth cried out as she came again, just as her first orgasm had subsided.

Dennis used that moment to shift positions without missing a stroke he swung her around from missionary to doggie style on her on her hands and knees and holding her by her hips continued to pound her as he watched her marvelous breasts sway back and forth. She couldn't believe it a third orgasm gripped her and she squeezed her pussy tightly, thinking this man would surely kill her if he didn't come soon. And that was enough. Dennis bucked several more times as he grunted and yelled out announcing the first time he came as a man in over a year, spraying his seed into Elizabeth's womb.

She fell forward and he on top of her. In a move befitting a gymnast Elizabeth with her last ounce of strength twirled around without letting go so that they were once again facing one another and panting.

~~~

He got out of his car while taking a quick look around, there was no one on the street, and the residential neighborhood was quiet. There weren't any cars parked on the street, accept his. The street was well lit, and the lights from the adjacent home gave you a warm feeling of families gathered over a meal or unwinding in front of the television.

As John got to the door, he touched the knob and waited a second as the dead bolts and the alarm disengaged at his command. Just before John entered the home he activated what he thought of as a force field around his body. It was more like a personal shield; it completely surrounded him reinforced with the strongest points forward and aft. It looked like a gold aura, but swelled out from his body several inches. It was completely invisible until something touched it.

He walked into the foyer and he heard loud rock playing in another room. The house was huge and he could see it was well decorated. A huge twin staircase leading to the second story greeted you as you entered and the vaulted ceilings looked as if they would never end, recessed lighting dimly illuminated the room.

Following the music, John found himself in the great room there were several naked women were lounging and engaged in sexual acts using dildos and other toys, there were no men that John could see. A blonde and a red head were at his feet involved in a sixty nine, John had to step over. He was surprised by the number of women present as it didn't match the number of cars outside. At his monitors, his father confirmed there were no men in the house, but for reasons he couldn't explain he was unable to tell his son how many women were present. John proceeded cautiously through the house seemingly unnoticed. But he knew better.

As John continued to warily walk through the dimly lit house the music grew louder and he heard the moans of women satisfying their sexual needs. His ring absorbed the energy and he felt new strength surge through is being. Turning the corner and saw April naked and wearing a strap on while another woman was attempting to take the huge black dildo down her throat. He wanted to rush over to her and take her away, but he knew that she was in the role that was created for her and wouldn't come willingly, not yet.

As he moved closer he felt a ripple of energy careen off his shield. He looked in the direction of the energy just in time to see a large naked woman running and leaping towards him like a linebacker about to tackle a quarterback. Instead of tackling John she hit his forward shield and bounced off, falling at his feet unconscious and bleeding from her face. Before John could react he felt his rear shield absorb energy and turning he saw another large woman leaping towards him, this time John pivoted and the woman missed rolled and quickly got to her feet and using a roundhouse kick which shattered her ankle as it landed against his shielding. She screamed in pain grabbing her injured foot and rolling on the floor.

Slowly emerging out of the shadows two woman advanced. Both were dressed in long gowns split in the front and did nothing to hide their assets, they were almost transparent. One was black the other was a green of some shade it was hard to tell in the dim light. "It seems that you aren't without some skills. Who are you and what do you want? This party isn't open to men for any reason."

John turned to face them. "I am looking for Dinah Cohen." He said as he looked them over. A few of the other women were now beginning to pay attention.

Dinah raised an eyebrow, and then shrugged it off; of course he'd be looking for the owner of the house. The second tackler was still reeling on the floor whimpering in pain, as Dinah directed one of the women to attend to her. "And what do you want with Mistress Dinah?"

John tried to hide his anger, "You have something that belongs to me."

Dinah looked around the room; the women quickly lost interest in the conversation and returned to pleasuring each other. "I have many playmates; you'll have to be more specific."

Already knowing the answer, John asked. "So you are Dinah Cohen?"

"I am Mistress Dinah. And just who are you? Not that it really matters, but I like to know who it is that I am about to destroy."

Without knowing it John flexed his muscles, tightening his pectorals, shoulders and arm muscles readying himself for the fight that was about to come.

John extended his arm towards Dinah's neck hand open as if he wanted to strangle the woman. Her eyes grew as large as saucers as she was pulled closer and then lifted off her feet suspended a foot off the floor, her feet kicking and her own hands grabbing at her neck as if to prevent the unknown force from crushing her wind pipe.

Suddenly six rapid green energy pulses bounced off John's shield distracting him from the helpless woman. "Ouch," he thought, that stung."

"The Ring of Vengeance," Dr. Zachary Smith warned his son from the confines of his ring prison. "You need to change your tactics; direct assault will strengthen the user."

John turned to face the Master of the Ring of Vengeance, an Latin woman standing almost six feet tall, long black hair down her back, she too was naked with large breast sitting high on her chest and completely shaved.

"Release her." She ordered. Her voice was strong and confident.

John lowered Dinah to the floor and released her. She fell to one knee a still grasping her throat catching her breath.

"Now leave before I destroy you."

John thought, "Vengeance I mustn't give her a reason to be vengeful. Attacking Dinah directly increased her strength."

"I will not leave until I have what I have come for." John said just as strong and confident as the woman.

"No," Screamed Dinah, "He leaves alone, as he arrived."

"You have taken my woman and changed her into one of your toy. I should destroy you all but I will be satisfied to take what is mine and leave you in peace."

"It's working son, her power levels are dropping." Dr. Smith told his son. "It is you who has the right to be vengeful."

"Who is it you seek?" Dinah asked, appearing to be reasonable. "I have many toys as you have described."

John looked around to see that like the other women April was totally unaware of what was happening as she appeared to be consumed with using the large dildo on the woman who was only a few minutes ago sucking the large black plastic cock she was wearing. She had the woman bent over an overstuffed chair while she plowed into her from behind. With each thrust the woman's large hanging breast shook as she moaned and grunted as April taunted her. "You like my fat black cock stretching your little pussy, don't you bitch."

"There," John pointed. "The one with the strap-on, you've changed her. She isn't like that." Gritting his teeth, John controlled his building anger.

"April," Dinah asked. "I have only just acquired that one. What is she to you?"

John had to be careful not to give away too much and yet be as righteous as possible. "She works for me. I have spent months training her and paying for education. She owes me many hours of labor and you have caused me to lose significant time and money on this investment. I demand satisfaction."

"That did it John, I measure no power," his father reported.

"Then you must be John Smith, nouveau riche. Well, you can't have her. I don't care what you've foolishly invested in her. She's mine."

In that instance John turned to the Latin woman who had become relaxed, lowering her hands as the power from the ring diminished. With speed and precision, John severed the ring finger from her hand and brought the severed digit to his waiting grasp. The woman screamed at the pain looking at her missing digit surprised there was no blood.

With a look, John froze Dinah in place not allowing her to do nothing more than breathe. John removed the ring from the manicured brown finger and put the powerful ring in his pocket. He froze the former owner and taking her injured hand in his replaced and healed the finger then released her. She examined her hand and realized there was no longer pain, but she had lost the ring, she looked to her mistress for help. But Dinah was unable to speak or move. She fell to her knees confused and wept.

He looked around and the woman with the broken ankle was hiding behind one of the couches hoping that John wouldn't see her. He did. She was still in considerable pain, despite being able to control her suffering. John approached her. She expected him to finish her; instead he healed the ankle making it better than before and vanquishing the pain. She smiled, confused but didn't move.

The very large woman that first attacked him still lay motionless in a pile on the floor, her face bloody and teeth missing. John touched her head and after a minute she began to move, opening her eyes and looking up at John her pretty face returning to normal, the blood vanished and her teeth were back. As she pulled herself up to a sitting position, her large tits falling into place on her chest, John appreciated her beauty. She was indeed pretty, just very large at least 6'5", she sat in a very unladylike way her legs spread wide revealing her shaved pussy. "Take a moment, you'll be fine," John told her.

The other women didn't notice or stop what they had been doing, the lesbian orgy continued unabated. John walked back to Dinah and stopped in front of her staring into her eyes. He saw the fear there, wondering what he would do to her. Cries of passion interrupted his stare as he heard April and her partner enjoy their mutual climax. When he arrived they were both covered in sweat, April and her partner were sitting together exchanging spit and rubbing each other's breast and the black dildo now covered in female secretions, pointed away from her flushed body.

"April," John said looking at her with tender eyes, "It's time to go."

April's face changed from the butch façade; back to the sweet girl he'd fallen in love with. She shuddered as she realized everything that had happened over the last several days and began to weep.

Dr. Smith saw that his chance had finally arrived. But John had his shields still raised. He was trapped again, unless.

John reached down and grabbed April by the hand and pulled her out of the stunned woman's embrace as she stood the dildo wiggled back and forth. It vanished and John pulled April to him. Taking her face into his hand he pulled her lips to his.

"Shields down," Dr. Smith said.

John didn't notice it wasn't his command to lower his shields. What he did notice was a disturbance in the equilibrium between him and the ring. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

(To be Continued)