A Gift of Unimagined Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whimpering, she dug her fingernails into the plaster and slowly raked at the pillar in pure pleasure with every millimetre of painstaking progress towards her small puckered opening. Part of her brain screamed to expel the slyly creeping point immediately. Another area kept begging for her to hold firm and just enjoy it. Torn, she began wildly clawing away at the pillar with her fingernails, drawing blood. And that was not solely to help her contend with the tsunami of thrilling feelings threatening to overcome her.

It was also to cope with the flood of sinful reminders. Like the fact that she had rings on that said she was supposed to be a respectable married woman. That Simon, her family and her friends would be aghast seeing her propped against the column right now, nude bar the G-string tangled around one foot, the tongue of the half-naked lesbian kneeling calmly behind only a millimetre short of her anus now. That if they were present, they would be wondering with all her anguish, whimpering, shaking, arching and crying aloud why she wasn’t resisting or trying to break clear. And that she had submitted to the girl’s every wish to date knowing full well that cameras were capturing every expression on her beautiful face as she writhed, shivered, grimaced and rejoiced.

In a fit of crazed delight she felt the tongue strike its target and rose up on her bare heels. The hands on her behind cheeks parted them slightly as the buried face followed her all the way up. On full tiptoe, her tall stiffened body had no choice but to yield. Trembling violently, it fought to endure the constant waves of agony and thrilling ecstasy as the tip claimed the spoils of the battle by eagerly licking away at her anus. Abandoning all inhibitions she let out a long primitive wail.

Then suddenly, almost to her relief, Julie felt the playful tongue stop. Firm hands softly kept both behind cheeks slightly parted, keeping the tongue tip lodged as Julie’s stiff naked body slowly sank until her heels finally found carpet.

She had no doubt now there had been carnal intentions behind Chloe’s offer to stay back and support her. But they were no worse than her own at this moment.

Subtly sliding her feet a little further apart, she gave Chloe’s tongue both more room and permission, silently urging it to quietly resume and take whatever time it wanted to explore all of her behind now.