A Girl Called Sami Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they brought Billie and Jules back to their bus, Bonnie and Sami couldn't keep their hands off of each other as Sami drove them back home. Bonnie had opened her blouse for Sami's hands to fondle her tits, while her own hand played with Sami's naked pussy under her skirt.

And when a car pulled alongside of them at a light, and the two girls inside gawked at what they were seeing, Bonnie just smiled at them and blew them a kiss.

There were no words when they entered the apartment; they walked straight to their bedroom, shedding clothes along the way.

"I've got to have you now," Bonnie said after pushing Sami onto the bed, joining her and smothering Sami with kisses and touches and frenzied licking. They fingered each other to climax, that first one for them, with each other, that night.

But the night of frenzied sex was just beginning for Bonnie and Sami, and neither wanted it any other way that night, both relishing the animal inside of themselves that had been uncaged.

12