A Girl Chooses a Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

"Teach you what, ma?" asked Aruna's mom from the far end.

"See ma! He is not teaching me how to be a better housewife!" she complained to her mom. This too was the persona of Aruna that everyone knew; nothing sexual. Playful and child-like.

"Oh god!" said Aruna's mom as she went back into the kitchen to repeat her crib about her married daughter refusing to grow up.

"Do you want me to 'give you head'?" she asked naughtily.

Sudhir looked at her dumb-founded.

"Do you know what it means?" asked his niece, mistaking his shocked silence for ignorance. "Wait, I will tell you," she said, not waiting for his reply.

She shimmied down his legs. First things first. She reached under the cloth of his 'mundu' and found the band of his underwear. Sudhir once again found himself assisting his niece. And what point was the guilt only hers and at what point was he abetting her?

She pulled it down and of course, the erect pillar would not allow the band to slip down.

"Now I know how to handle that," said Aruna looking up at him. Reaching under carefully, she stretched the band to let out the cock. What had been enough of a stretch in her husband Gopi's case was inadequate here. She struggled.

"Do you?" asked Sudhir. Worried that she might let go the band in a snap and hurt him, he reached inside his underwear to pull his cock out. Her hand followed his quickly.

"Oh teach me what I don't know, na?" she said. Her fingers slid over his fingers and intertwined with his. She caught his sticky cock and together they pulled it out. Aruna paused as she savored the 'body' of his erection with her fingers. It stood up and his 'mundu' now reflected his erection quite completely. Sudhir arranged the cloth so the cock would not part it and expose itself to her.

She pulled the underwear down completely and took it off. She threw it under the sideboard next to his table. Sudhir made a desperate mental note that he would have to clear that before the maid or his wife spotted it.

Aruna now rearranged the 'mundu' which Sudhir had with so much care used to conceal his cock as best as he could. She uncovered the cock and worshipfully, ran fingers of both hands up the thick length, till she reached the slippery-slick cockhead.

"This," she announced, "is 'giving head'." Sudhir was taken unawares though he ought not to have been. The girl stretched her mouth as wide as she could. And with her own saliva flowing, covered his head with her mouth. She bobbed up and down twice and Sudhir leaked copious amounts of fluid.

She could hardly go beyond the head. Her lips were stretched and the cockhead hit the roof of her mouth at that angle. There was hardly any scope for her to take him deeper. The head itself demanded attention as she moved her head in circles.

Between slurps at his cock, she found time to raise her head and announce his role, "You are the lookout!" she told him, asking him to keep an eye on the kitchen door at the far end.

Sudhir squealed as he felt her hot mouth pleasure him. He was unsure whether he might cum then and there. His hands gripped the arms of his chair. Then went to the back of her head. But he not push or hold. He just kept his hand there.

As unexpectedly as she had gone down on him, she rose. Wiping her mouth on the back of her hand she said, "I suppose you now know what 'eating pussy' means!"

Sudhir reached for his cock and pressed it downward and let go. It sprang back, giving him some measure of relief.

His niece hoisted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She chucked them where she had thrown his underwear. Sudhir now had a desperate problem. What should he do with Aruna's panties after he retrieved them? Hide them in his cupboard? Or would she take them as she left? Where, for that matter, was this particular afternoon headed?

"Now," said Aruna, "'eating pussy'." She sat down and bringing her legs together rolled Sudhir's cock between her knees. They stained with his juices which were now pouring off him. Even with her knees she could feel that his cock was buzzing in its erection.

Further up from her knees, there between her legs Aruna herself was buzzing and rapidly moving from 'moist' to 'slick wet'. ("Are you wet for me right now?" Gopi had asked her on the way to their room from the restaurant to drive her wilder still. And they had paused in the corridor to kiss and grope.)

"'Eating Pussy' is going to be a dangerous lesson," thought Aruna to herself. Anything that involved Sudhir Uncle lying where he was, was fine. The alternative was for her to bring her hips to his lips. She still might not be spotted but she would be quite high. If any of the women came closer they might well spot her. Unless...

"Move down just a little bit," she ordered Sudhir as she sat up on her knees. Sudhir slid down a bit so his shoulders were slouched on the backrest. It twisted his 'mundu' and now he was badly exposed, his raging erection waving with neither protection nor attention. But then, he reckoned the girl was poised too far over him for there to be any safety in what they were doing.

Raising her skirt she pressed forward and laid her pussy on his face. She twisted around to look back and announced to her Sudhir Uncle that she was the lookout.

Sudhir did nothing. He kissed her lower belly, flat as it was on this small built woman. Slightly bristly from her recent shave her hair tickled his nose. He could smell her rose-tinted aroma wafting from her pussy.

"Kiss!" she hissed down at him. Her pussy was throbbing with excitement. The danger of what she was doing added to the thrill, the way the groping with Gopi in that corridor had. "We don't have much time for this!" she wiggled her hips forward, pressing and searching with her cunt lips for his lips.

Sudhir kissed as she found him. Instinctively he reached out with his tongue and lapped at her. He had not done this before. Clearly, sex had changed. He reflected that he could not use the word 'evolved'; after all in Kamasutra his ancestors had clearly shown and dwelt on the full range of what a man and woman could do to one another. The new generation was rediscovering, through the west, an old Indian tradition.

She gasped as he tongued her. she gripped the backrest hard and smeared her pussy on his mouth, manipulating herself so the lips opened out on his face. She yielded some juices onto his face and Sudhir found himself licking and tasting his niece like he never thought a woman could be savored. His hands slid up the back of her thighs and he caught her small ass in his large rough hands and kneaded them.

"Ah!" moaned Aruna. Yet with her hand she pushed his hands away and smoothed down her skirt. "We will be spotted," she whispered urgently.

"This," she said hoarsely as she felt a wave of pleasure coming on, "is 'eating pussy!'"

"Daddy-uncle," she said into his face holding him lovingly as she kneeled back onto his lap, "we need more space." His cock was now under her, and protruded from between her legs up, tenting her skirt in the process.

"I need that," she said nodding downward "to fuck me! You know the word 'fuck'?" she asked. There was no laughing smile or playfulness. Her cheeks were hot and flush with lust. "I need you," she whispered, her eyes welling up with tears. He had seen that happen before to her when he was being strict and she was begging for a treat.

She was begging for a treat here too. But how different things had become since this young girl had wedded! These tears were desperation that an opportunity might not arise and she would have to go through a few days and nights aching for that cock to impale her.

He touched her cheek and nodded in the direction of the adjoining room which served as his library of sorts. It was still not too far from where they were now but at least it was inside a room. The door still could not be shut for that might invite attention for that was a room which was never kept shut.

She leaned forward and smiled, causing the tears to release from here eyes. "The lessons must continue," she got off and looked down in marvel and the exposed cock as Sudhir gathered his mundu. When he got up he saw the stains from his own secretions on the chair.

Leaving all tell-tale signs as they were both hurried to the next room. Aruna knew the layout of the house and in a jiffy knew where she wanted to be. On one wall, least likely to be seen from the kitchen or that side of the hall was a shelf from ground to the ceiling. The lower part of it was a wide chest of drawers. From there up, it was shelves all the way to the ceiling. But the depth of the shelves was lesser than that of the drawers. So on top of the drawers was space.

On this space Aruna sat facing Sudhir Uncle who was busy tucking and rearranging his mundu. She held her arms out to him and invited him.

"What other words do you want to know?" she asked. "And what can you teach me? I don't know how else to ask. Show me something I can take to Gopi," she said, looking him in the eye.

"How did you become like this?" wondered Sudhir aloud.

"You!" she replied, ever the brat. "You guys forced me to get married! Now I asking my Daddy-Uncle why he did not teach me more things. Why did you stop? Don't stop!" she said, once again reaching for his cock.

"Treat me like your slut," she said running her fingers up and down the thick object of desire. Sudhir gasped as his niece expertly played. He looked down and saw how small her hands were. She was small overall, including in her pussy. The other day she had ridden him -- the control was with her. she knew how far and how much she could take. He would have to be careful not to be too rough with her today.

"Do you know what a slut is?" asked Aruna, pulling him closer by his cock on which both her fists had a firm grip. "She wants to be treated rough and hard. Like a, like a.... slut.," said Aruna.

She reached around him and clutched at his ass with one hand and with the other she guided him to enter her. "Put your cock in my cunt, Daddy-Uncle," she implored. Then she looked up and asked, "Do you know that word 'cunt'?"

Sudhir gasped as he felt the same prickliness which he had felt on his nose now on his cockhead. He was up against her pussy, his cock nosing her. she was gaping open in her wetness and arousal but his blunt head was merely nestled against the open tunnel. How was he going to do this without hurting her he wondered. And did they have enough time?

As he rocked and prodded against her cunt gently she asked, "Is that how a slut is treated? That is not what Gopi told me!" She put an arm around his neck and hoisted herself. Reaching from under herself she tried to keep his cock on the right spot. Its slippery trunk did not help as it slipped from her fingers.

Aruna groaned loudly. "Daddy-Uncle! You are not helping and god knows we don't have the luxury of time!" she whined her frustration.

His eyes darted towards the door. Everything seemed silent. There was the distant clank of vessels as the women in the kitchen worked on preparing batter for a round of snacks.

He held his cock and gently timed a thrust of his hips to the nosing open of her lips. Aruna moaned in delight as she felt that wonderful thickness for which she had hungered make its impact felt. But her pussy wouldn't widen any more without force from Sudhir Uncle.

"Push, Daddy-Uncle! Push!" she grunted, working her hips in feverish need.

Sudhir pulled back and found himself astonished that he was not much into her at all. The grip on his cockhead was wonderful, like a tight vice -- exciting. But the pull back showed that there was nothing much to withdraw. He pushed again and this time made more progress.

The bulbous head penetrated far enough beyond those tight grabbing lips. As he inched further, the grab of her outer lips caught his cock behind the head and he was fully in. she shuddered and released a drenching of fluids. He felt the gush. She was spread so wide and so open that she could hold back nothing.

She sobbed in satisfaction at the fullness she now felt.

"More! More!" she pleaded.

Sudhir kept his eyes on the door and whatever he could see beyond and cupped her ass in his hands. She was so small that she practically nestled in his grip. Aruna wrapped her aromas around his neck and broad shoulders and hung on to him. Sudhir carefully pulled her in as he thrust out.

He entered her some more. She squealed in delight. "Yes, Daddy-Uncle! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she said into his ear. She wanted to kiss him but his head was toward the door. She kissed him on his cheek and pressed her own cheek against his feeling his rough manly cheek with her soft petal-like face.

"Fuck!" she said in a deep guttural tone. "You know that word. This is that fuck!" she nuzzled him.

Sudhir felt his cock throb for more of this tightness and wet clamp on his cock. He pulled back and slid in, barely able to move any, cautious as he was, tight as she was, despite all the lubrication now pouring.

He moved very little but with more than half his cock trapped in her there was enough of cock rubbing against cunt to provide both of them pleasure. He sighed as he felt the pleasure ripple.

"Can you feel me juice up like a slut, daddy-uncle?" she asked gasping in pleasure at the slow, measured fucking. The length and girth of his hot throbbing flesh inside her was thrilling.

Lifting her off entirely, Sudhir moved a little to get a look at the hall before moving back. He just had to be sure -- there was no way he was going to get away with this if anyone entered. Even if he let her down he suspected she would fall; her thighs were trembling. He himself would not be able to hide his large, engorged cock which would be coated with tell-tale juices. There was no scope for error.

When he lifted her off, he slid in just a tad more bringing an involuntary "Gah! Ah!" from poor Aruna as she felt more -- incredibly, more -- cock spear her. Gently he placed her back on the sideboard top. She reached under and gasped as she felt part of the cock still outside of her -- almost a fistful for her little fist.

He treated her to quick, very, very short jabs as he took his own pleasure. He brought his head close to exiting the tight band of her outer pussy, enjoyed that grip and then sank back into the deeper recesses.

She moaned her delight as the cockhead teased her cunt lips from inside threatening to move out. Delightfully he did not move out. He stretched it just enough to feel the grab and then let himself in so she felt him all along her depth.

"More!" she laughed.

He readied himself to respond to this request and thrust back, harder. She had wanted more of the measured, jabbing and reaming. She got more of the full length of him. Nothing prepared her for as he plundered her with his cock. She screamed her agonized pleasure onto his shoulder where she sealed her lips.

This was huge! This was impossible! He was killing her!

As he thrust back and forth, hard and fast in his bid to please his niece by acceding to her demand for more he ravaged her pussy till she lost complete control of herself. Unknown to him he had stretched and fucked her beyond her own physical capability.

She released in gushes even as her body was wracked in orgasms. Pain receded as her cunt yawned open in surrender. "I came! I came! I came!" she babbled into his ear in a string of hoarse whispers.

He didn't need telling. Her thighs trembled and throbbed as they beat against his sides. Her pussy clutched and spasmed on his ravaging members. The mess that flowed down his balls told him she was no longer spending in spurts. The floodgates had opened.

He concentrated on his own cumming. It was important to finish and he knew it took him more time to cum. He thrust back and forth, now a lot easier with the yanking open of her muscles. They rocked and Aruna, knowing her uncle didn't come that easily and sharing the sense of urgency did her bit by moving her hips back and forth.

The shelf shook with their efforts and one of Sudhir Uncle's football trophies, loaded with his medals, clattered to the floor with medals strewn everywhere.

Sudhir lifted the girl so he could move closer to the door and see if he had stirred anything. He continued fucking and concentrating on his cockhead. He adeptly moved his cockhead so the lips grabbed at the most sensitive part of his cockhead and rode her over himself.

He felt his cum boiling up and he closed his eyes to concentrate more. As he felt himself about to burst into her he wondered about impregnating her. he opened his eyes to ask her and he spotted movement at the far end.

Sudhir shuffled to the deepest recess of the room and laying Aruna down back on a table there, emptied into her in torrents. Aruna beat her heels on his ass and shuddered in one more bout of her own orgasmic pleasure as Sudhir beat into her.

AS he spewed he would have loved to rest on her. he would love to cum in small dribbles and let his cock recede into flaccidity and sleep with the girl.

Right now he could not even afford to stroke himself once more. As the belching stopped he withdrew and wrapped his mundu firmly, staggering to his feet.

Shanta thought she had seen a heel up in the air which could only have been Aruna's as she approached the room. She wondered what was happening there. There was not much which could surprise her as she had seen her niece do more than girls her age typically did. But the loud clatter was bound to arouse her curiosity.

When she entered the room she saw Sudhir and Aruna on the floor on all fours, gathering the medals and the trophy which had fallen.

"What happened" she asked.

"Everything came down" said Aruna looking up at her aunt.

Sudhir's prone position hid his cock which was still receding, but was dripping. Aruna's skirt was pressed to her crotch -- the thick fabric had soaked up her flow, but not soaked through.

Her hands covered with batter Shanta felt she could not help at that moment. She turned away asking "How?" and without waiting for a reply headed back where she came from.

As Sudhir got up to his feet he found himself behind Aruna who was still on all fours moving about picking up things. He held her hips. Moving his hips close to her ass he pressed his cock against her ass and said something he could not have dreamt of telling his niece: "This time I treated you like a slut. Next time I will fuck you like a bitch!"

He ground against her ass taking the pleasure he missed due to his quick withdrawal. Aruna squirmed back against him.

Yes, uncle now seemed ready to teach. And she didn't how what uncle meant. She was ready to learn. Not now. Not today.

There was too much to do.

She sighed as she got up, cum and fluids pouring down unhindered. It was now confirmed. Gopi might have initiated her. but satiation lay elsewhere.

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12