A Girl's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers

She waited until Jimmy drove away to admit to herself that she wished it had been more of a kiss. How the heck could she be attracted to a drag queen?

* * * *

The following weekend, Ryanna joined Luscious for a visit to the house party. Glenys and Kelly were there; Kelly greeted Ryanna, but Glenys rolled her eyes and walked off. "She's not the world's most open-minded person," Kelly said. "Plus I think she's jealous of how Luscious looks in that outfit."

Luscious wore a blue version of the black slit-side dress Ryanna had on. They'd teased each other about being twins, and some of the people at the party, men and women both, seemed intrigued by the dress-alikes. A few made propositions which Luscious immediately brushed off. "Just here to dance, thanks. Enjoy the view."

By early morning, Ryanna had a nice buzz and was enjoying the attention of a few men and women. Luscious, who hadn't had anything to drink, kept an eye on things and shut down the men who tried to persuade Ryanna to accompany them to a private room. Or, in one case, the public room. "Trust me, honey, you don't want to hook up with them," she told Ryanna. "You're not with it enough to make the choice, and I think you'd regret it in the morning."

"Yeah, just stick with your flouncy friend there," one of the men said. "Who knows, maybe you're a closet lezzie."

Luscious took Ryanna's arm and led her away before she managed to slap the guy. "Why are people such idiots?" Ryanna sank onto one of the chairs beside the dance floor. "Ugh. I don't feel so good."

"Maybe we should go, then. You can crash at my place; my roomie's out of town."

"Okay. Thanks."

They said their goodbyes and left. Ryanna had ridden to the party with Luscious, for which she was grateful; it meant she didn't have to try to drive. She hadn't had much to drink, at least she didn't think she had, but she felt light-headed and had to close her eyes as they headed for Luscious's apartment.

When they got there, she collapsed onto the bed. Luscious sat beside her. "Uh huh, not so fast, honey. You can't ruin that dress by sleeping in it."

"Too tired to give a shit."

"Does that mean I'll have to undress you? That could be fun."

Ryanna rolled over to look at her. "Are you gay or bi?"

"Straight isn't a possibility? I'm bi, honey. I've fucked men and women, and occasionally both at the same time. It's all good."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Not while you're drunk. If you're going to have the Luscious experience, I want you to be sober enough to enjoy and remember it."

"If I was sober, would you fuck me?" What the hell was she doing? She was rarely this forward, no matter how horny she got. But she was here, in bed, with a dress that left her half-naked and Luscious in front of her in a similar dress, and she wanted to make the outfits worthwhile.

"Yes, honey, if you were sober I'd fuck you. You're too cute to pass up."

"Then get me some coffee so I can sober up, because I want you."

"You drive a hard bargain, honey. Be right back."

While Luscious was out of the room, Ryanna shimmied out of her dress and lay back on the pillows completely naked. She didn't bother trying to analyze why she was so into the idea of fucking Luscious. She just knew she wanted her.

After a few minutes, Luscious came back with a cup of steaming coffee. Her eyes widened. "Damn, honey, you don't waste time, do you? Here, sober up fast if you're going to, because you look good enough to eat."

"Does that mean you're going to eat me?" Ryanna took the cup and sipped from it. Horniness had already begun to replace her buzz; she felt herself moisten at the thought of Luscious's tongue between her legs.

"Could be. You certainly have a yummy little pussy." Luscious stretched out beside her and cupped one of Ryanna's breasts. "These look pretty tasty too."

"So do yours." Though of course Luscious's were due to a padded bra; she was a drag queen, not a transsexual. "Can you keep the dress on? Just, like, pull it up or something? I want to look at your tits while you fuck me."

"You and half the other people I fuck. Sure, I'll keep it on, honey." Luscious slipped her hand between Ryanna's legs. "Getting ready, huh? Tell me what turns you on more, the thought of my dick or my tits?"

"Both." She drank more of the coffee. "Can I see your dick?"

Luscious laughed. "Of course you can."

She stood and hitched her dress up to her waist, then removed the thong that kept her male apparati under control in tight outfits. As soon as it was free, her dick sprang up. She definitely had nothing to be ashamed of in that department! "Damn, that's fucking hot," Ryanna said. "Can I touch it?"

"Finish your coffee first."

Ryanna drained the cup in one last gulp, even though it burned her throat, and set it on the nightstand. "Okay. Now can I touch it?"

"Sure, honey."

Luscious stretched out on her back. Ryanna leaned in to kiss her and was surprised when her friend's tongue penetrated her lips. She was a damn good kisser! She reached down to grasp Luscious's cock and was rewarded with Luscious's finger on her clit. She moaned into Luscious's mouth.

Luscious's dick twitched in her hand, and she broke the kiss to slide down and lick its tip. Luscious grasped a fistful of her hair. "Go ahead and suck it, honey, but don't make me come yet. You're going to get to do that before I do."

"Sounds good to me."

Ryanna lowered her mouth over Luscious's dick. A drop of precum added a salty taste as she sucked. From the noises Luscious made, she enjoyed it as much as Ryanna did; sucking cock had always been one of her favorite things.

"Okay, honey, that's enough." Luscious tugged Ryanna's hair to pull her mouth away. "Your turn."

Reluctantly, Ryanna let go of her cock and lay on her back. Luscious positioned herself between her legs and lowered her mouth to Ryanna's pussy. The instant her tongue touched, Ryanna felt a jolt. It was only seconds before she came. "Fuck, you're good at that!"

"The only one who knows a woman's body better than another woman is a man who pretends to be a woman. Still want to be fucked?"

"God, yes." Her entire body craved it.

"Just a second, then." Luscious reached over to the nightstand and rummaged around, finally holding up a box of condoms. "Better safe than sorry."

She unrolled a condom onto her cock and pushed Ryanna onto her side. "Get that ass in the air, girl. I love looking at a woman from behind."

Ryanna obeyed, head down on the pillow and butt up so Luscious could slowly slide her dick inside her pussy. "Mmm, you feel fantastic!"

"So do you, honey. So tight and wet." Luscious thrust back and forth. "I'm gonna have to do this again sometime."

"Whenever you want. Oh, fuck!"

"That's what I'm doing." She moved faster. "Not going to last too long, honey. You feel too fucking good. Play with your clit so you can get off before I do."

Ryanna slipped her hand between herself and the mattress and fingered her clit. The pressure of her finger and the friction of Luscious's thrusts built in her until she exploded, crying out the word, "Fuck!" over and over until the orgasm abated.

Behind her, Luscious grunted and Ryanna felt her cock twitch hard inside her. After a few more grunts and twitches, Luscious withdrew. "Damn, I haven't come that hard in a while! That was real good, honey." She got up and tossed the condom into the trash. "Real good."

"Hell yeah, it was." Ryanna lay on her side; after a second, Luscious curled up with her. "Thank you."

"Thank you, honey. We'll definitely have to do it again sometime."

"Yeah." Ryanna closed her eyes. "I think next time, I'd like to fuck Jimmy."

KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers
12