A Girl's Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers

As soon as she left Bob came and kissed me and we started to make out. Our towels dropped off, and by the time Renee and Larry got back I was kneeling naked in front of Bob, sucking his juicy erect dick. When Renee tried to introduce Larry to us, I glanced up briefly from my cocksucking, smiled hello, and went back to licking and kissing that nice big penis.

Renee just laughed and said, "I give up!" And she and Larry stripped off their clothes. Before I knew it, Lary was standing by Bob. His naked wife was rubbing herself against him, stroking his balls and ass and encouraging him to get me to suck his cock, too. It wasn't hard to convince him.

He stepped close to me and stroked his erect penis against my face. I loved it! I put my fingers on his dick and stroked it. Then I turned and took it in my mouth. It was so exciting! I love that salty, yeasty taste ofan excited cock, and that smooth, warm, vibrant texture of a dick head! Sucking two of them was getting me unbelievably horny! My pussy was dripping wet and burning up! And Renee was talking to her husband all this time, saying things like: "Fuck her! Fuck her in the cunt! I want to see you fuck her! I want to see you put your cock inside her!" It made me even more excited to know that this was Renee's husband, and she wanted to watch him have sex with me!

I got up off the floor and staggered to the bed. I lay on my back, spread my legs and began masturbating. I think I said. "Fuck me now, please!" Because that's what Larry did. He came over to the bed and slipped his cock right up into my cunt. Bob came to the head of the bed and put his penis in my mouth. It was so delicious! I licked Bob's dick and stroked myself while Larry fucked me, and the pleasure inside just bilt and buit.

Then I glanced over, and there was Renee standing naked by the bed, one hand rubbing her own tits, the other between her legs, masturbating her clitoris like crazy as she watched us! There was such a look of raw, nasty lust on her face that it just set me off! I came! Sweet orgasms just pulsed all through my body! I twisted and screamed and masturbated myself as I came, and Larry just kept steadily fucking my wet, throbbing, spasming pussy! When my orgasms finally subsided, I noticed Renee on the bed beside me. She had had an orgasm too, and Bob, ever the gentleman, had fucked her like crazy while she was cumming.

Bob and Larry were such nice guys. Neither of them had cum, and both of their cocks were still hard. But Renee and I needed a break. renee and I showered together, then we all got dressed and went out for some lunch.

We all drank a lot at lunch, and when we got back to the apartment that afternoon, we were ready to party. The minute we got in the door, the boys started to undress us, which was fine. We made out for a few minutes, me with Bob and Renee with Larry. But when Larry suggested we all go to bed, Renee said, "No. I have something I want to do for you guys."

She came over to me and started to kiss me. We were both half naked. We kissed for a little while, and Renee's hands found their way down to my vagina, which was getting quite juicy at this point. Renee slipped off the rest of my clothes, then slid into a kneeling position in front of me and started licking my pussy slit. Then she stood up and kissed my ears and neck, all the while fondling my breasts and ass and cunt.

"Can you get down on the floor, sweetheart? On all fours? There's something I want to do." I had a very good idea of what she had in mind, and eagerly got down into position, and sure enough, the next thing I felt was her hot tongue sliding across my asshole! God, it felt good! Larry and Bob had taken off their clothes and were kneeling by us, stroking their erect pricks as they watched Renee perform her delicious analingus on me!

I was gasping with excitement. My pussy was swollen and wet, and it wanted attention! I put one hand between my legs and masturbated my clit and cunt lips as Renee tongued my hot asshole. Suddenly, as I savored the delicious feeling of that sweet, wet, active, female tongue on my anus, I wanted a cock up my ass! I wanted it more than anything!

I turned to Bob and moaned, "Fuck me in the asshole now, please! Put your cock up my asshole! I want it!" Renee moved aside and Bob positioned himself beind me. Then, to my delighted surprise, Renee helped Larry kind of slither under me and worm himself around until his penis was right against the lips of my cunt! "Oh yes!" I cried, and slipped my vagina right down on him!

Right at that very moment Bob's big, smooth, tasty prick slid right up into my ass! I screamed with pleasure! Renee was kissing me and fondling my tits and cunt as Bob and Larry fucked their big, yummy pricks in and out of both of my hot, juicy sex holes! They built up this divine rhythm, one cock going into me while the other slid out, over and over!

The pleasure built and built inside me til I screamed and spasmed and the most amazing orgasm, exploded from my cunt and my clitoris, and my asshole, too! Ecstasy pulsed and throbbed and jolted through my body! I came over and over, and when the boys' penises, almost at the same time, throbbed and squirted their sperm up into my pussy and asshole, I orgasmed all over again!

We all laid together in a kind of tangled mass after that. The rest of that day was kind of a blur for me. I know that several times that afternoon the boys took turns fucking both Renee and I in all our holes as we made love to each other, until we spasmed and screamed with pleasure. It was so great.

I was sad to see those guys leave that evening. They all said they'd keep in touch, but I never heard from Larry or Renee again. I think of them sometimes. Bob and I kept in touch though, and eventually we became very close. And you know what's funny? After a few years, we got married. I think we're the only couple I know whose marriage began with an orgy.

We don't screw around like that any more, though. We're happy together, and don't want to mess it up. But I think fondly about those wild, horny days of mine sometimes. Especially when we're having sex; I think about sucking cocks and tits and clits and licking pussies and assholes and getting fucked in multiple holes, and meanwhile Bob's nice, big dick is pushing in and out of me and his fingers are titillating my clitoris, and I cum and cum and cum like crazy!

w.b.p.
w.b.p.
123 Followers
12