A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 08

Story Info
Rules and pampering.
1k words
4.29
26k
3
0

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

He puts his hand on her back and walks her to the front door and opens it. While doing this he stops and tells her, "I will open all of your doors and move out all your chairs. Do not deny me this privilege."

They go to his truck and remembering what he just said knowing this is a door she waited.

"Very good, that did include vehicle doors. When you are in the truck or car you are not to open it to get out. You wait until I come and open the door and let you out."

He gets in the truck and buckled his seatbelt and gave her a look to see how she would do. He mentioned outside in the back yard that he wanted to care for her and her safety.

She looked at him and then buckled her seat belt then put her hands in her lap and smiled.

"You are doing very well my lady."

"When we are alone and I am not presently in the middle of something and you are not in trouble for anything I want you to speak freely. Tell me how your day went tell me what excites you and things that have not gone well. Lay your burdens on me as well as all the good things. You do not have to address me as Master every single time you speak to me. You also do not have to answer Sir on everything. Use wisdom and comfort for us both. I will guide you in this and let you know where it maybe needs to be added or taken out."

"When we are around the kids do not act as if you are so burdened down that you can not be their mother. They are to have their needs met in all areas. I know you have watched Kari and Gary for a long time and you know how that goes around company and the kids. When we are in a vanilla crowd we will strive not to offend."

"Do the kids know of your desires? How do they feel about this?"

"Well they see where I am coming from and know what I have wanted or needed all along. They also saw that side that abused. The bad choices I had before didn't give a very good example of how a real Dom treats his girl."

"Well with your permission I would like to talk to them soon maybe with Gary and Kari's help because they trust them and tell them my plans."

Chris began to think about something Gary said earlier. "Wait, Did Gary say that your kids go to the same school as his kids?"

"Yes Sir"

Chris smiled and said, "I volunteer in the computer labs and sometimes in the science labs over there I wonder if I have met them before. If so that would be a big help because then they would know me somewhat. Do you have a picture of them with you?"

"Yes Sir"

She starts digging in her wallet to hand them to him. He parks the truck in front of his personal hair dressers salon. He gets out, opens her door then leads her to the establishment.

As she gets out she hands him the pictures. He puts them in his wallet he is carrying without looking at them. He sees his preferred hair dresser Ann and motions her closer.

He gives her a hug and they exchange 'how you are doings' Chris told her that he wanted his lady given the full treatment. Wash, cut and a shower then manicure, pedicure, light make up and hair style.

Ann agrees and happily begins getting things ready as Chris has described to her. He selected a pretty shade of deep red for the manicure and pedicure. He wanted the back and sides of her hair layered but the most of the length left. He instructed that he did not want more then a little blush and mascara for the make up. Chris motions for Trish to come to him.

"I will be right here watching and very close by. When it is time for your shower I can stand by the door ok? I won't leave you alone here."

Trish smiles showing she is trying to have all the faith in the world in him. He hugs her and then directs her to Ann's chair. As promised when they were all finished with the wash and cut he walked her to the back of the building where the shower is for the tanning bed rooms and stayed right by her door until she came out.

They have some robes and short sets that can be bought in the salon in the back by the tanning section. He bought her a robe, towel and short set. She dressed and he led her back to Ann for the finishing touches.

He watched and smiled as he watched his precious lady being pampered. Just when they are about to finish he goes to get his credit card out of his wallet and remembers the pictures. He tried not to change expressions so as not to alarm her.

He pays the cashier and goes to his beautiful lady and kisses her then whispers in her ear "You please me very much my love" then he took he by the hand, helped her down and led her out to the truck after personally thanking Ann and giving her and her team a nice tip.

After they are both back in the truck he turns it and the a/c on then turns to her and says, "I have seen these kids at church and have spoken to them and do work in their labs but I never knew they were yours. They are Michelle Thompson and David Coffee. David has shared with me many times about problems he has had with his biological father. Michelle is one of the sweetest things I have ever met, seriously. If we would have stayed at Gary's I suppose I would have seen her and known then. This is so overwhelming. It is like we have lived parallel lives to each other all this time and had some glass we couldn't see through between us."

Trish feels content that her kids already know him so well. Even better then her apparently so far.

Continue to Chapter 9 of 31: New Wardrobe

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers