A Graduation Gift For My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later, he was out and just finished blow-drying his hair when his sister gave a courtesy knock on their shared doors before entering.

"Hey," he answered.

"Hey," she said, "I didn't know you were back."

"I just got back," he lied, as his sister came into his view and leaned against the doorjamb of the bathroom, bending a knee to rest her foot against it. She placed her hands behind her back as she leaned back, gazing at her brother in the mirror.

Jimmy thought she looked great in her small, tight, one-piece dress with spaghetti straps holding her plump breasts up. The short dress came down to her lower thigh, so that it now rose slightly as she raised her knew a bit further. Jimmy grew uncomfortable again, wondering if his sister was intentionally teasing him with her sexy body?

"So what do you feeling like eating," she said in a husky voice, suddenly adding, "for dinner…I mean?" She was unsure why she had added the last part, as she gazed at her brother for an answer. He looked so adorable, she thought, with his dark, messy hair and dark, yet, innocent looking eyes gazing at her through the mirror.

"I dunno," he answered after a long pause. "You have anything in mind?"

"I dunno," she replied, not realizing or caring that a spaghetti strap had fallen off one shoulder, resting sexily around her upper arm, as the swell of her breast was suddenly noticeable. "There's a restaurant/bar on the beach of our hotel that looks interesting. Wanna try it?" Susan asked, gazing intently at her brother in the mirror, wondering what he was thinking, as shots of pleasure rang through her groin from this intimately growing moment. She was acutely aware of the strap having fallen from her shoulder. The thought that her braless breast could pop into view if she moved again excited her, as she waited for her brother's reply. A hungry stare filled his eyes as his gaze shifted between her eyes and the slipping strap.

"Sure," Jimmy replied, finally turning his attention to himself again, as he began to brush his hair.

"Cool," Susan said, quickly raising the shoulder strap and turning into the hotel room to end the sexy moment. She could not understand why she was having sexual thoughts around her brother, or why she was feeling horny every time he was near? True, she hadn't been laid in over two months, the result of not having a steady boyfriend. But was she that hard up to go after her own brother? Perhaps it was the atmosphere, and the thought that they were alone on this island of thousands of strangers. She…no they…could do anything they wanted without concern.

The sexual tension between brother and sister was growing, unknowingly hurdling the two toward a sexual encounter with each other that neither had ever experienced or would soon forget!

Dinner was fabulous! The restaurant was magnificent with an island theme and salsa jazz playing in the background. Susan and her brother sat at a corner table seemingly lost in their own little world, as they devoured their meals. They had just finished a bottle of white wine when Susan inadvertently turned the conversation to sex.

"So," she began, keeping her eyes on her food, "how's your love life these days?" She met her brother's eyes as she chewed.

"It's non-existent," Jimmy replied, somewhat dejected, "but I don't care. I can't think about that, Sue."

"What's there to think about, Jimmy? Stop analyzing everything, little brother! Just be yourself. Take a night off once a week and go out. You're a handsome guy, Jim, and you're funny and witty! But you're never gonna meet someone if you spend all your time in a lab or at the library!"

"Have you seen the hot women at the library?" Jimmy replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm, as Susan, trying not to burst into laughter, nearly choked on her food at the comment. Jimmy smiled himself but knew his sister was right. His expression grew serious as he picked at his food. "Yeah, you're right, Sue. I just… I dunno. It's just not that easy for me." He said.

Susan gazed at her brother and felt bad for lecturing him. She hadn't meant to make him feel bad and say anything, but the wine had loosened her tongue. "Hey, sorry. I didn't mean lecture. I'll leave that to mom, okay?"

Jimmy smiled, replying, "No, don't worry 'bout it." He said, concentrating on his meal for a minute before speaking again. "How 'bout you? How's cupid treating you?" He asked somewhat timidly.

Susan smiled and thought about the last guy she had dated nearly two months earlier. He was a wealthy broker with a huge cock and ego to match. Susan ended the relationship when the megalomaniac informed her of when they would marry; when she would bear his child and when she would quit her "trivial" career; seemingly having every decision made for them. She never returned his calls after that. "Well," Susan answered, "let's just say his arrow keeps missing me." She smiled weakly as she turned to her food. "But, I don't shy away from meeting people, Jimmy. That's all I'm saying." She added, more tenderly than before. "Okay, I'm not saying anymore!" She said, angry with herself again for coming off like their nagging mother.

Her brother gave her a sympathetic smile before adding, "Sounds like this vacation came at a good time for both of us, huh? Let's just forget about everything and everybody for the next few days. What dya say?"

"Deal," Susan replied, raising her glass and tapping it with her brother's. 'Let's just forget about everything and everybody for the next few days'. Her brother's words echoed in Susan's mind, as she gazed at him eating. After dinner was over and halfway through their second bottle of wine, Susan looked over at the small, wooden dance floor a few feet from their table.

"Dance with me!" She said gleefully, grabbing her brother's hand and pulling him out of his chair.

"No…Sue, I'm not much of a…"

But Susan was already wiggling her hips sexily as she wrapped her brother's arms around her from behind. The wine had loosened her up, as she lost herself in the hot rhythm of an up tempo, salsa beat. Brother and sister danced, moving close to each other at times and twisting away at other times. Jimmy actually enjoyed himself, when he realized no one was watching them or cared what he did. He smiled widely, as he moved clumsily, gazing at his sexy sister as she smiled and winked periodically at him.


Near midnight, they headed back to their hotel rooms. Susan went through her nightly facial cleansing routine before changing into a light t-shirt in the bathroom. At the same time, Jimmy also slipped into large, baggy shorts, ready for bed. He was lying on his bed, watching a program on the history of the atom bomb, when Susan appeared in the open doorway connecting their rooms. The glow of the television seemed to bathe her in white light, as she stood gazing at her little brother.

"Well, I'm going to bed," she said sauntering sexily over to where he lay.

"Okay, goodnight. I'm just gonna finish watching this," he replied just before Susan bent over and kissed his lips briefly in a goodnight kiss. He watched her sweet ass walk away, peeking from the bottom of her t-shirt, as it jiggled with every step.

"Want me to shut my door?" She said suddenly, not knowing why she wouldn't just automatically shut her door connecting their rooms.

"Uhm…no, you don't have to. I was going to leave mine open," Jimmy lied.

"k…g'night," she said plunging her room into darkness and slipping into bed. Minutes later, she heard Jimmy's television turn off, as his room went dark also.

But sleep avoided them.

Susan tossed and turned, as she thought about her brother, her work, her love life, and again about her brother lying in the next room. Like earlier in the morning on the beach, she imagined her brother fucking the young girl and pictured him with a ten-inch cock. Susan's body betrayed her as she squeezed her thighs. Her t-shirt had risen to her stomach, revealing tiny little panties around her snug hips.

After what seemed like nearly an hour had passed, a sleepless Susan heard the unmistakable sound of heavy breathing and flesh-against-flesh. She listened in awe, as she realized her brother was jacking off. He must've thought he could be quiet enough or that she had fallen asleep, or both. She imagined that he was thinking about her as he stroked his huge cock. Involuntarily, Susan's hand slipped inside her panties to find her raw pussy already soaked. She slipped a finger into it briefly before beginning to strum her clit, matching her brother's tempo as best she could.

Jimmy Watson stroked his cock furiously as his mind shuttered through all the sexy images of his sister earlier in the day. His cock ballooned when he recalled the feel of her snug ass rubbing back against his groin, when they were dancing. She had rubbed her ass against his hardening cock briefly, before turning and smiling wickedly at him on the dance floor and winking. And with that recollection, Jimmy's cock exploded, sending ropes of cum through the darkness; onto his chest and stomach. He fought to suppress his moans.

But in the next room, his moans had been heard as Susan reached her own climax when she imagined her brother's cock shooting cum down the beach tart's throat. And just as Susan's orgasm slammed into her, Susan imagined it was she sucking her brother's cock and swallowing his cum greedily down her throat.

Brother and sister, each, had just experienced orgasms thinking of each other. And, ten minutes later, they were fast asleep, contented smiles across their faces.

The following day was spent sight seeing, snorkeling and parasailing along with more sunbathing. At dusk, they had dinner in a quiet, intimate restaurant that served upscale, Caribbean fare. Susan had curried shrimp and coconut, while Jim had pork chops in mango chutney. They shared a dessert of West Indian banana fritters; ending with a cup of Jamaican style coffee each.

"Let's check out the Bamboo Club later. The one we saw today!" Susan exclaimed, referring to the open-aired bar they had seen while searching for a lunch spot.

"Okay!" Jimmy replied. "It's on the other side of our hotel from here, I think. Shouldn't take long to get there!"

"No it shouldn't, but I wanna go back to the hotel and freshen up. How 'bout I meet you at the bar? No sense you coming back to the hotel if you don't have to." Susan added, as they made their way back toward the hotel.

After a brisk fifteen-minute walk, they reached the hotel. "Okay, I'll head to the club and wait for you at the bar," Jimmy said.

"Okay," Susan answered, "I shouldn't be too long." And with that, she headed into the hotel.

In her hotel room, Susan changed into a light, cream-colored shirt and matching skirt. She touched up her hair and make-up before slipping on cream-colored sandals and heading back toward the bar. She sprayed on some more perfume and left the room. As she walked through the lushly appointed corridor, she was struck with a wicked thought and ran back into her room. In the bathroom again, she easily whisked off her panties. Holding them between her fingers and staring at them, she smiled wickedly, wondering what was possessing her to do this? She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she wanted to do it and see her brother's reaction. Tossing the panties in her dirty laundry pile, she headed back to her waiting brother.

In the Bamboo Club, she spotted her brother seated at the bar. He seemed nervous and out of his element. "Buy me a drink?" she asked jokingly in a husky voice, as Jimmy turned and stared at her.

"Wow, sis," he said, "you really freshened up! You look great!!" His eyes were heavy and glazed, as he picked up his drink.

"How many of those have you had?" she asked, jokingly, as she took a seat next to him and crossed her legs.

"This is my second," he replied, slightly slurring his words. "But it's got strong rum in it, the bartender said. Twice as strong as regular stuff."

Susan smiled and ordered a drink. She crossed her legs completely in her brother's direction, but after a few minutes of chatting, she made her move, and uncrossed her legs ever so slightly, giving her brother a clear view up her skirt.

And Jimmy noticed his sister's pussy immediately, gazing intently at it as his cock hardened. In his intoxicated state, he held his gaze longer than he would have normally, before he glanced up and met his sister's eyes. Grinning, she brought her hand to his head and moved a wisp of hair from his eyes.

"What's wrong, little brother?" she whispered sexily, holding her legs open as her brother flashed glances at her humid pussy. "You look flushed?" She added, teasingly, taking a long swig through her straw of her newly arrived Mai Tai.

Jimmy's muddled thoughts followed his stare back to his sister's pussy before he glanced back into her eyes and said, "Uhm…nothing. Nothing's wrong. You just look… really really, nice!" He added.

Susan's heart beat wildly in her chest, as blood rushed through her head. Her pussy gushed at the thought of her brother gazing at it from two feet away, especially in the knowledge that she was allowing him to stare at it. She wanted her little brother to gaze at her wet pussy!

"Just…'nice'?" She asked, with a pouty expression.

Jimmy continued gazing hazily into his sister's eyes and pussy, before correcting himself. "Hot, okay? You look…really hot!"

Susan laughed and tussled his hair but remained in the position she was in, affording her brother the unobstructed view of her moist, raw pussy.

Brother and sister continued drinking and talking, as Susan kept her legs crossed but spread, watching her little brother drink in her now flowering pussy. After nearly two hours of drinking, dancing and unmerciful teasing, Susan had had enough.

"Hey, let's go for a walk on the beach!" She said, her eyes shone, as the effects of the alcohol began to affect her, too.

"Okay," Jimmy said, no longer concerned with the visible bulge in his pants, and no longer concerned that his sister knew he was staring at her pussy. He surmised that she had wanted him to stare at it. Why, he wasn't sure, but he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity for masturbation memories. He would have liked to have stayed and stared at his sister's pussy all night, but he realized she was growing bored.

Or horny.

Brother and sister paid their bill and headed out onto the beach. Coincidentally, a full moon cast the night in a soft, blue-white glow, as Susan removed her sandals for the walk. Holding the sandals in one hand, she let her other hand slip into her brother's hand, as he just looked at her and smiled. They walked hand-in-hand along the beach, like two lovers oblivious to everything else around them. After nearly walking a mile, they found themselves in a less populated area, with fewer hotels, fewer shops and fewer people. The terrain also got rougher as they came upon a cove, complete with natural springs and greenery.

"Oh, wow, how cool," Susan said gleefully, leading her brother into the natural shelter. Both looked around for a moment, before Susan realized they were absolutely alone and absolutely isolated. She realized that in here, she could flirt shamelessly with her brother and gauge his reaction. Why? She still wasn't sure, but the thought possessed her, as she moved toward her brother. She slipped into her brother's arms with her back against him. Her ass pressed against his cock as she gazed at the soft moon. "Isn't the moon beautiful?" She whispered, holding her brother's hands over her stomach at her navel.

Susan's little brother couldn't take it anymore, as his cock grew to massive proportions against the erotic feeling of his sister's slightly wiggling ass. With his mind clouded by the alcohol and the memory of how, moments earlier, his sister had shown him her pussy, Jimmy lost all rational thought; leaning down to plant a soft kiss on his sister's neck.

Susan was momentarily caught off guard at her brother's kiss, assuming it would take much more to give him the courage to make a move. But, she welcomed it. "Mmmm," Susan moaned closing her eyes and leaning her head back against her brother's shoulder, pushing her ass back harder against his hard cock. She allowed him to kiss her neck momentarily before turning her head and meeting his lips with her own.

Brother and sister kissed tenderly for a long while, before Susan finally and gently pried open her brother's lips and slipped her tongue into his mouth. She knew that she would, perhaps, have to take the lead, unsure of how much her brother knew about girls, making out or even sex. She felt his cock flex at the initiation of the French kiss, causing her to moan again.

Jimmy was unsure what was happening or how to proceed. All he knew was that he didn't want it to end, and so he simply held his sister in his arms and kissed her from behind. But after a few moments of tender kissing, he felt his sister's hands, which covered his own against her stomach, lead his hands upward, underneath her loose, midriff top, toward her breasts. Jimmy felt his hands being moved over his sister's braless breasts, feeling the swell of the c-cup and then the rubbery, hard nipple.

"Mmmph!" Susan groaned at the feel of her brother's hands on her aching breasts as they continued kissing, her tongue dancing wildly with his, before she turned into him. Facing him, she resumed their kiss as he resumed feeling her breasts underneath her shirt. She wrapped her arms around his neck, making out furiously with her little brother as she rubbed her pussy against his hard cock wantonly. "Mmmph!! Ugh!!!" She groaned again, letting months of pent-up sexual frustration and the erotic knowledge that this was her brother overwhelm her. She pulled him down with her onto the soft, white sand, staring up into his smoldering brown eyes and kissing him again.

"Susan…I…Idunno…maybe…" Jim gasped at his sister between kisses.

"Shhh!" She whispered in reply, "Just go with it, little brother. Remember what you said? Let's just forget about everything and everybody!" She said, resuming their intense kissing and bringing his hand back onto her naked breast, now uncovered by the shirt, which had risen to her chest.

"Mmmph!!!" Jim groaned into his sister's mouth, as he continued massaging her breasts. He could feel her mound pressing hard against his cock as they kissed. Feeling bold after her words, he moved down to her chest and took his sister's stiff nipple between his lips and sucked.

"Ah!!! Mmmmm!!" Susan groaned, arching her chest to shove her breast into her little brother's mouth, as she caressed his hair with a hand and closed her eyes.

Faraway sounds of calypso music filled the darkened cove, lit only with the moonlight streaming through openings in the structure. Susan and Jim rolled in the sand, taking their sibling relationship to another level. Susan slipped her shirt off as her little brother stared down at her beautiful face and stunning tits. Susan let him drink her beauty in before pulling him back down for a hot kiss. After the kiss, she moved her mouth to his ear as he buried his head in her shoulder, mauling her tits with his hands.

"Fuck me," she whispered hotly into his ear, biting his hear lobe before he rose up on his knees and slipped off his shirt, while Susan raised her skirt to bring her naked, wet pussy into view and spread her legs slightly. Jim began to remove his pastel colored dress shorts when Susan gasped, "No! I can't wait!" Instead, she unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock through their opening, leading him back on top of her with her hand on his cock. She rubbed her little brother's hard cock across her nether lips as he let out a loud moan, before slipping it easily into her sopping pussy. "Yes!!!" she hissed into his ear as his head buried again into the crook of her neck, while his hands returned to her breasts.