A Grain of Rice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,476 Followers

"I bet she was."

"Then Janey pulled herself up and grabbed Ryan's face. She drew his mouth to hers and transferred his own cum onto his tongue. I could see the two tongues twisting through their cheeks."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Pretty excited. My cock started throbbing again despite my balls being empty. The next thing, though, was strange."

Chelsea laughed so hard the whole room looked at us. I briefly made eye contact with Janey, who grinned and licked her lips as if she knew what I was saying. Ryan could only look down at his shoes. After a few heartbeats, chatter resumed and I could continue.

"At this stage, Janey was sitting on my lap again, my semi hard cock still trapped inside her. She pulled back from her kiss with Ryan and twisted around. I thought she was about to kiss me, and wasn't sure how I felt about that."

"Because it was Ryan's cum in her mouth."

"Yes."

"I understand that. Tasting another guy's come is no big deal. Even with all the aids worry, I've run that risk to make a cream pie for you. Mouth to mouth is much the same."

"But what if it was from Ryan's mouth?"

"What?"

"Janey leaned to the side, pulling her head right away and dragged Ryan's mouth to mine before either of us had a chance to think. His lips were still open, so he had no real choice. I guess that makes me the queer."

"Oh, dear, a little guy kiss hardly makes you queer, and even if you were, so what? I like a little girlie action once in a while for fun, but I still love you the most."

"So you aren't mad at me?"

"Not at all. In fact, picturing Ryan's perfect blond head pressed tight to yours is making me gush again." Chelsea pressed her thighs around my hand.

"It wasn't any tiny kiss. Ryan pushed his tongue past my teeth just how had kissed Janey, or, I guess, like she had kissed her, since this time he was the one delivering the snowball."

"How did you respond."

I must have been blushing, my face felt hot. "The initial shock made my head instinctively try to jerk back but Janey still was holding me. After that, I relaxed a bit and kissed Ryan back. My chubby cock like it too. It throbbed harder inside Janey. She must have enjoyed that part, because she pressed her hand on each of our necks and kept our faces tight while she twisted against my crotch. My cock got fully stiff again. And she was panting away, bouncing and gyrating wildly, wasting no time climaxing one last time. After the waves subsided, she slumped over and then remembered to release our heads. Ryan looked pretty sheepish. I thought he was about to say something but Janey said she wished that she had time to fuck me with her throat. Ryan reminded her that the reception was about to start. Still, she insisted on a little taste. That was when she cleaned my cock."

"Did Ryan help?"

"No, but watching sure made him stiff again. He could barely stuff his weapon back into his tux. Janey attacked my lance like she was starving. Her technique on Ryan might have been better for deep throat, but this girl could easily win an ice cream licking contest. Her tongue snaked down my cock, dancing around the shaft. On the way back up, she paused to roll the rim of the head around, to make sure it was clean. The next bit was the most shocking though. She slurped the drying cum off of my balls, holding my shaft up out of the way and lapping at my skin with her tongue flat, using long strokes moving her head up and down. The entire exercise only took a minute from first lick to the concluding kiss on the tip of my helmet, when she stuck her tongue deep into my slit to capture a stray seepage of seed. It was good she was quick because just then her maid of honour knocked on the door. It was time to start the receiving line."

"So you got caught? I bet Janey was embarrassed."

"Not at all. She told me that Sarah was her lover as well as her room mate, and was going on the honeymoon with them. Everything was cool. I left first. They straightened up and joined the receiving line shortly afterwards."

"Did anyone else notice?"

"Not the parents. I got a more than polite kiss from Sarah as I went through the line. Then as I congratulated the happy couple, Janey whispered that she wanted the face fucking tonight, that she couldn't wait until after the honeymoon."

"Well, here she comes."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,476 Followers
12