A Green Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Eva didn't speak, but her face and her sinfully low moans spoke volumes. As did the kisses she planted down my stomach, while still keeping my arms down. She did let go, though - once her face got down to my cock.

Her hands went on my thighs, yet her face merely hovered over my tip. She briefly stuck her tongue out to dab it, then she looked up again just as her supple lips went around my throbbing head. She just suckled it, only dabbing her tongue on it again right before she came off.

Finally, Eva took some mercy and put her hand on the bottom of my shaft, leading to her sinking her mouth on top of it. However, she continued to suck me slow and steady, coming off to lick my sides just as languidly. She put her lips back on and dragged them down, moaning on me along the way, making it feel so better and so worse.

"And you...complained about me going slow..." I didn't stop myself.

"Well, I can't have you go off before I'm ready again, can I?" Eva revealed. "Should be another few minutes, don't worry." If she was just trying to build me up without taking me over, there were...less risky ways to do it.

Less risky than her dragging her tongue down to dab at my balls, probably. Less risky than suddenly taking me all in and bobbing up and down for several seconds before coming off, that was for certain. Certainly less risky than rubbing her lips against my head, licking and kissing it and giving me that sexy look, without a doubt.

"You sure I'm not...too ready?" I gasped out.

"Hmm, good point," Eva finally relented - unfortunately. Especially after a final wet, deep suckling. She popped off and started kissing up my body this time, which only helped me calm down a little.

Soon, Eva was back completely on top of me. She pecked my lips, but didn't do anything else and left my cock trapped below her. I now had time to put my hands on her back, letting her settle into my arms. "A little better?" she asked.

"Getting there," I admitted. Since the friction was more manageable and she was giving me time to cool off, I felt less on edge. It was a good strategy.

I showed my appreciation by kissing her, which she held for some time. For a moment, we were back in the whole lazy morning mode, as Eva's lips and tongue worked without hurry on mine. My hands roamed down her body, savoring the sleek, luscious curves of her waist and backside, while her luscious tits pushed their full weight down on me.

My hands rested on her ass as she started lifting it up. The signal was clear enough. So I went down below, took my cock and lined it up in the right position.

Eva broke her lips from mine, right as my head met her other lips. "Go on then and fuck me," she said, pure silk oozing from her voice. I then pushed into the pure silk below her.

She engulfed my head and steadily took more in, while I held onto her rocking hips. Mine soon went up too, as we both got into a steady rhythm. Once it was well established, my hands left her hips and went up her back - though I resisted the urge to give her a little scratch too.

There was no need to blemish perfection. Regardless of whether they might see it on set later or not.

Perfection was slowly starting to ride me in earnest, as my hands rested on her waist. Eva then lifted herself up, putting her tits over my head. I just had to rise up and take her left one in my mouth, licking it up as if it still had her juices on it.

Eva pushed her hips down harder while my suckling went deeper. I switched over to her dangling right breast, putting my hand below her left one as it jiggled and bounced. But Eva cruelly took it away and sat all the way up - although seeing them both bounce in pure view helped make up for it.

I watched them go for some time, until I got the bright idea to catch them both. I also picked things up with my cock, sending it harder and faster into Eva. It helped her breasts bounce harder into my hand, so that helped too.

I squeezed them to stop their bouncing, to a point. I took over bouncing them from there, while also rubbing them together once more. Yet I couldn't just do that the whole time, unfortunately.

Fortunately, I let my hands run down the rest of Eva's statuesque body, before resting on her hips again. They grabbed on as Eva rode me faster and I pumped deeper in return. But just as we really got going. Eva slammed herself down and stayed still.

I kept fucking her, yet Eva didn't move. Not until she swiveled her hips slowly, hypnotizing me until she clamped down harder on my cock. She then lifted herself up deliberately, before coming back down and nearly making me roll my eyes back into my head.

If she kept this up, my other head would do a lot more soon. Too soon, really. I had to stop her.

As such, I got the jump on her by rising up, taking her and putting her on her back. Once she was settled, I sat up and held her hips, keeping my cock buried all the way in her without moving. "I think you should relax now," I told her.

"I see," Eva regained her breath. "Are you sure about that?"

"Trust me, you've done enough," I said.

"That's sweet, but I'm pampered enough on sets. Good sets, anyway," Eva commented. "With sights like this, I can't just do nothing."

Eva made it clear she was looking at my cock nestling inside her. She was less subtle when her hand went down to her pussy, rubbing it along while it clenched me.

"I can relate to that," I admitted, letting my left hand come down to join her. But Eva did lean back, nonetheless, letting our hands and my cock work slowly but intently on her.

My right hand trailed up her body, ghosting over her ample chest again. It went further up this time, tracing her elegant neck and porcelain face. At last, it landed in her hair and cupped the back of her head, while my hand and cock picked up the pace somewhat.

"Fuck me," I let out at the sight and feel of it all.

"Aren't I already on that?" Eva checked.

"Well, yeah, but..." I trailed off. Words would be hard enough to come by now if I wasn't buried into Eva. Despite the mental handicap, I settled on, "I don't know what naughty fantasy stuff you're doing on the show. But the reality..."

Her tighter grip on my cock stopped me short, but I hoped those words would still do. Eva seemed okay with it, especially when my finger traced her open lower lips just right. "I'll admit, reality does trump fantasy sometimes..." she stated.

"I know that now," I admitted. Fantasies about this moment had turning out to be lacking after all - at least by comparison. "God, I know..." I gasped as I bent down to lay on top of Eva, kissing and licking up her neck along the way.

I laid my face into her neck and hair, as we kept a hand each between each other. Her free hand was grabbing onto my ass - which I technically preferred not to get scratched. My hand grasped Eva's head, helping me to keep pumping.

"Me too..." Eva said after a while. "You didn't use that trick in my head." Oh...oh boy. Then she was...over me?

That admission earned her a few more hard thrusts. Once I slowed down, I lifted my head up to meet Eva's gaze. "In your head, how did it end? I'll need to know pretty soon," I warned.

"You make me cum again. If you can," Eva dared. "You somehow hold off from cumming...and then I watch you cum. I watch it all..."

Watch it all...well, she couldn't watch me if I finished inside her. I probably shouldn't anyway, but... "Where do you watch it go?" I had to ask.

"Anywhere. Up top would be best," Eva said. "Think of it...I sure can. Going on set, showing my face and chest there...all of them unaware I just wiped big batches of cum off...just forced it all right on there..." she breathed out.

"You want that...you're gonna need to stop talking," I begged - barely believing that I said that to her. But I was out of options and running pretty short on time now.

To buy myself a little more, I slowed my cock down and let my left fingers take over. I tried to work on Eva's neck without leaving any marks, but that was harder. My right hand went down to her side boob, but there wasn't much room left.

I got better access by sitting back up, grabbing onto Eva's breast while letting her see me rub her pussy. I had to get back to fucking it, though, yet my hands still worked just as hard. Eva helped along by arching her hips up, yet I said, "For the last time, relax..."

"You need to relax more, don't you?" Eva pointed out. "At least I relaxed once. You want me to do it again so you can get to it? Then let's take care of it together..." It made more sense than my ideas.

I let both my hands go down to her pussy while I started pumping harder. Eva tweaked her nipples in the meantime, then slid her hands down and I took over on her chest. We traded tasks with both hands, then each had one hand on her opening and a hand each on her breasts.

It was a wonder I still held out - which I could say about this entire morning. But Eva tightened herself around me and I knew she was almost ready again. I hoped she was, because either way...

"A little more...let me cum all over your cock..." Eva urged. "Or let me cum over something...then we'll be even soon enough..."

That did it. For my own safety, I had to pull my cock out. But my fingers never left, at least until I slid down and put my head back on her. Yet they came back in her soon enough while I ate the rest of her out, and her hands rubbed what I couldn't lick or fuck.

"Oh, yeah...let me cover your whole face in cum!" Eva yelled. With my cock free, I was still somewhat under control when she said that. I even stayed locked up when I pulled my fingers out and she started covering me up after all.

I swallowed whatever came into my mouth, but I left some of it on me and my fingers. When she was done and we both calmed down, I lifted my head up and let her see what she left on me.

"There we go..." Eva approved, leaving me free to lick my lips. Soon enough, I sat up again and let her see that I was still on edge. It wouldn't take much to change that, though.

I took a look at Eva's freshly fucked, naked form, face and chest, and I couldn't help but get things started on my own. After a few tugs, Eva reached over and took a few of her own. To make it somewhat easier, I went over and straddled her below her chest.

I could have dropped myself between her tits and finished then and there. That was the only reason I didn't go for it. I did stroke myself anew while gazing down at her breasts, yet I took my eyes off them and went up to her lips, then her eyes. It didn't take me off the edge.

Finally, I took my cock and rubbed the head against Eva's right nipple. We both groaned, with Eva adding, "Go on, give it to me..."

I laid my left hand on her left breast, while pumping myself to the brink with my right. With a few more squeezes, I was set to give her more than she might handle. More than I feared I could, anyway.

I got my hand off her chest, right before the first few spurts landed there. I aimed the rest at her neck, her chin and her lips, while being careful not to get anything too high. The more I unloaded, the harder it was to keep my aim straight, though.

Nevertheless, I strained to see that I'd done a fairly good job. Eva even caught a few final bits on her lips, licking it up in front of me. I focused enough to take in the sight of her upper body and lower face painted with what looked like a bottle full of cum.

I rested my hands below Eva's breasts, although some of my juices seemed set on dripping down soon. However, Eva placed her hands on her mounds, cum and all. This snapped me out of it and made me state, "Tissues!"

"There's some paper in the bathroom," Eva responded. Despite the immediate discomfort, I stood on my feet and wobbled over to the restroom. I was more stable in getting back, with enough toilet paper to clean Eva off.

We wiped down the strands of cum that Eva didn't touch herself, until she looked relatively normal. However, she would know that her face and chest were covered in cum today, as she said she wanted to remember on set tonight. Well, she was one step down.

At this moment, she looked clean and beautiful. I didn't know if her lips were clean enough of me for me to kiss. She interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Back to napping, then?"

I didn't know what else to say to her, or what to do, or what we would do after we crossed this line. However, taking a nice nap before doing something had worked well already. Worked more than I could have imagined, despite my busy imagination.

It was certainly worth trying again. And as I laid down next to Eva - and this time felt her naked skin and curves against mine - it was off to a good start so far.

There was something to be said about a nice lazy morning in bed. Even if I'd have to get her out of bed in the afternoon. But I was going to sleep, naked with Eva Green, in the morning.

That should keep me awake for just a few more minutes, hopefully.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12