All Comments on 'A Grip on Reality Ch. 02'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Oh my God I am so sorry😟

I did not realize that the next story following this was the sequel. Now when you get 5 stars you get 5 stars rated to the 5th power!

Absolutely brilliant character development and plot twist. Truly spectacular thank you so much and again please accept my apologies for if my apologies for my earlier comments they were totally out of place I'm dead wrong and I'm so happy to be so.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

gave you a 5 star. good plot but could figure it out too early. good character development

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully you will add to this story, because the end is screaming for MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! This story really showed, the depths a Psychopathic bitch will sink to, in order to get what she wants. I would have been nice to see what happened to the court case. I am sure the hospital, estate of the head doctor would have both been sued. And for those of you who feel this was unbelievable, read some of the “ black widow” stories in the press. It really makes you wonder, why any man with assets, would want to get married.

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 2 years ago

I saw some fairly bad comments about the ending of the first chapter. You closed this out like a champ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really nice your stories! another work of art!

Please write a story now and then for us on LIT.

5 Stars for sure!

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Just a tad melodramatic. By that I mean it was way over the top. Nevertheless, a fun story, just not engaging because of the overly dark, insipid villains, who, not surprisingly, felt compelled to reveal their perfidy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OVER FUCKING DRAMATIC!! JUST ANOTHER CLUELESS STUPID MAN WHO DID NOT KNOW HIS CHHEATING SKANK WIFE

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story!

11/10 'Unadulterated' Starbucks!!!!!

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955almost 2 years ago

Konrad Adenauer was the first German Bundescancler of Germany after WW II.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

A good story, the second time around, and yes a bit dramatic, but still good.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Did they ever cure Ben's obvious delusion that Starbucks is good coffee?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good read,in answer to grewulf,after hospital coffee Starbucks would taste like nectar of the gods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

@GreWulf, its OK mate. All my experience with American coffee indicates most of them don't know what good coffee is. That is until the come here and experience real coffee. I still wonder how the few Starbucks here survive with the putrid muck they serve. Every BP servo produces much better coffee lol

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Excellent story!

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

Good story, second time around. Coffee? Never been much of coffee drinker. Up until recently the good cup of coffee I ever had was in Heidelberg Germany back in the 60's. Don't know how they made but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Complete bogus not even possible..............

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Uhhhh…..Anon….that’s why the call this FICTION.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Finished a bit quick for me. I'd have liked to see the romance with the nurse develop more and the results of the trial and read about Cilla getting her just desserts. But overall an excellent series. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It’s too bad someone didn’t shove Cilla over that balcony railing too. Could’ve saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

Very nice story, FM, thanks for sharing.

LegacybadLegacybad7 months ago

Its a good story. Would've liked to see it go a bit further with Gina. But it was a nice ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story - well written descriptions and thought process. Would like a sequel

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Great wrap up, great storyline, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, just a bit too short on the ending.

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

People shouldn't write about things they know nothing about.

LSD is an awful drug to use to make out someone is psychotic. Not only can you not predict its result, but you can't even accurately predict the time to peak. Not only that but while it's obvious that you're' coming up' because you start feeling mild effects a long time before full blown hallucinations - that's even assuming you get them, most people especially on lower doses just get the giggles and periphery trippyness. Of course, you could massively up the dose in the hope that it'll work better, but you're just as likely to get someone lying on the floor giggling thinking they're a traffic light as you are to induce a 'bad trip'. Inducing bad trips works far better if other drugs like alcohol, cocaine, pcp or ketamine were also being used and honestly if the last two are being used it hardly makes sense to even use lsd.

/

The first port of call would have been to the local hospital a&e department where a full blood and urine analysis would have been run. LSD would have shown up. It would then have required a psychiatric analysis and a referral to the private nutjob facility. So how and why Dr Anus got involved is beyond strange and a massive Red flag.

/

The reason that the MC was originally laughed at was because retail banking is terribly unprofitable and carries risks. The value of the bank is based upon its loan book and the ease at which the loans could be turned back into cash. I see no reason why a major bank would be interested in buying his bank, unless they were also buying his skill and expertise. Even then, the sale value of such a small bank would not return huge profits, definitely not the kind that would induce ploting and scheming to murder.

/

Really the whole story is just so full of wtf and telegraphed plot points that I'm left wondering whetger the writer themselves were on acid when they wrote it.

I'm still wondering what the point of including his first love was in the whole story, just bizarre really, might as well just written about his first visit to the beach for all the value that it had. Maybe, if Cilla had turned out to be a sorority sister of his first wife (yes I know she didn't join one) or some childhood friend, quite frankly anything that would have tied it together and made it make sense rather than just a series of random events that make up a life.

ViolentKnightViolentKnight2 months ago

I cannot forget this line from part 1...

"Confronted by this vision of the opposite sex, Ben's mind lost all capacity for rational thought."

This weakness has destroyed almost every straight man since the beginning of time. It's what nearly destroyed Ben too.

NallusNallus17 days ago

Preliminary comment at the end of page 3 of chapter 2:

This is fucking freaking me out Ed an hour is in on it. He wants to fuck chili and she's just killing people left and right to get there.

Scary..

NallusNallus17 days ago

Suspenseful story. Good emotional ending.

The only weak spot was the quick close up in Eden's office a good bit better.

But it is a great story definitely a favorite.

ImshakenImshaken14 days ago

Realistic story? Not so much. Entertaining? Yep. Unless you want to get down in the weeds picky. BTW: It was apparent after Cilla left (having provided Starbucks in the hospital causing an other episode) Since we were given the information that Cilla had also handed coffee to Ben at the awards banquet while he was waiting to give his speech momentarily. (That was just an odd time to give someone a cup of coffee so figured it was the author's crumb of a clue.) 5 stars. And THANK YOU.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous