A Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we get started?" said Snow Witch, "Everyone get into a circle and hold hands. It should be guy girl guy. Unfortunately we are short a girl sooo."

Then big boobs Brenda returned saying that she had made an excuse to stay and joined the circle. Mario ended up sitting between Amanda and Brenda, Gorge between Amanda and Jennifer, and John between Jennifer and Brenda.

"Ok now all of you hold hands. You will not be able to understand what I say but just try to concentrate and keep your eyes closed 'till I tell you to open them."

'How convenient to have the eyes closed,' he thought, 'Well, whatever. If it'll get me laid.'

Amanda began and Mario could hear nothing but her and everyone else's breathing and Big Boobs Brenda moving. Then he felt something touch his neck making his hair stand. At first he thought it might be Boobs but her hand was in his still. Then he thought it might be someone else that was not in the circle that was why there was such a convenience of having the eyes closed. He really wanted to open his eyes but in a way he was enjoying the mystery. Somehow he noticed more the breathing of the others and could tell that they were breathing more intently as if turned on. Boobs was squeezing his hand harder too. He felt the touch again but this time down his chest. It elicited the same reaction from him.

This time however it did not stop. It went all around his body concentrating more on his engorged member. He made up his mind and tried to open his eyes but he could not. They felt heavy. And he really wanted to see who was touching him and what the others were doing. He felt being touched again. His balls as well now were being given attention. Very soft touches they were. Delicate. Careful almost. He squeezed Amanda's hand. She was no longer speaking. He wanted to talk but was self-conscious. She squeezed back.

Boobs was really breathing as if she was on the edge of orgasm. He really wanted to see. There was something happening and he wanted to see what it was. Then he felt the touch again all over his cock like if it was being put into this very soft receptacle. It felt very very good. Then it went back and forth and he wondered if everyone else was feeling the same.

It felt so good. At the same time his nipples were being touched, making every part in his body feel like it was on fire. His breathing began to come in shorter gasps as well along with the others. He noticed that no one was making a sound though, and not wanting to disturb he did not either, or try. Plus, this was starting to feel really good now.

It felt like someone was giving him a blow job but when they went down they somehow were able to take the balls inside as well. It sped up. Going faster and faster trying to make him cum. He could barely hear anyone now since his mind was completely occupied with his own sensations but he did notice that everyone was breathing in unison and accelerating at the same time, headed for the same goal. His hands were being squeezed hard and he was squeezing back. He felt he could not hold back against those sensations. Mario was at the brink then was lifted slightly and pushed over. He could not make a sound except for the breathing and neither could the others. The only sounds that were heard were of hard breathing due to hard cumming. He felt himself cum but his cock was hard still. He also felt whatever weight was on his eyes lift. When he opened his eyes all the guys had their cocks sticking out his own as well and the clothes seemed like second skin on the body. It had become thing and sheer. His prick seemed larger than before. The odd thing was that he did not take it out and felt no one take it out. All the girls' breasts were out in the open and the lower half of their clothing was not there revealing their moist pussies. Their clothes were the same as well, like second skin. Then something came over him. He felt something in his body. A wild hot direct and sudden desire to long fast and hard fuck somebody was awoken within him. It had real urgency. Then all the guys moved like a machine. George went for Boobs, John for Jennifer, and Mario for Amanda. They moved the girls on all fours fast then at the same time plunged into them all the way. The girls, in synchronization, arched their backs and went "Aahhhhhh."

Mario started fucking Amanda as if he had not sex for three years and the whole three years the only thing he could think about was to fuck her. They were moving so fast plunging their cocks in and out of those soft cunts that it was all a blur. All were in different styles of fucking although in the same basic position.

Gorge was on one knee and pumping into Boobs slightly sideways really making those orbs bounce and move everywhere and boy was she moaning. "Yes yes yes!!" she kept saying. His hands were on the sides and he pulled her hard against him for deeper penetration. Brenda was on one hand; the other was working furiously on her clit. The way she was, in fact the way all of the girls were, was that they had their mouths open as if anyone could just come in and stick a cock in there and they would gladly suck the whole thing.

John was on both knees and ramming that pussy hard as well. He had one hand on her waist though, as the other was between her legs playing with her pussy. Jennifer was also on one hand, but she used the free one to switch from twisting and pulling her nipples and breasts to massaging and slightly scratching John's balls.

Mario was also on both knees but his legs were on the outside of Amanda's. Also he had her a little lower so he could fuck her from the top making the feeling stronger for both. He was using her lush breasts as handles too and at the same time skillfully pinching her nipples. Amanda's hand was toying with her clit, pinching it.

Then Mario noticed this figure in front of them. It was of a man but it was almost see through and he made his way toward them his cock at attention. And he simply stuck his cock in Amanda's open mouth. It seemed really real, for Amanda no longer moaned freely, instead the sound was as if she had a cock down her throat. He could not stop fucking though it felt so good and he was getting slightly closer to the destination. He looked to the side and noticed that all the girls were sucking a cock from these transparent beings. He was convinced when he noticed how Boobs' throat moved to accommodate the cock that slid in and out of her. For some reason this got him really turned on so he fucked Amanda harder and faster still making her take all of both cocks. There was a complicated rhythm now from the sounds that all of them were making. Also he noticed that everyone had sped up but then stopped paying attention. He felt his nipples being played with again. He looked down and could see long fingernails caressing them making them stick out. Then he felt what seemed to be a tongue licking them and it was from a female transparency. For some reason ghost was just not good enough to describe the being.

He closed his eyes and just pumped into Amanda quickly trying to reach climax as he felt his balls and the sensitive part between his balls and anus given attention. He began to moan along with all the muffled moans of Amanda. His cock began to pulsate inside that warm pussy and he could also feel Amanda squeezing him. Amanda's pitch rose as if she was coming then he came hard but could not stop pumping. He let out rope after rope of cum into that inviting pussy trembling as he moved in and out.

He collapsed sideways trying to regain his breath. Then went up to Amanda since there were no more of the transparencies and kissed her hard and long. The others were also laying down but no longer in a neat circle or in the same position. Mario's prick was still awake though, and he could not be sure if it was because of his special drink or because of whatever was in the air. But he didn't put too much thought into it. As he kissed Amanda he still wanted to fuck. So, simply he stopped kissing her went to where Brenda was laying down being kissed by Gorge and with out a word lifted her legs and rammed himself all the way into her. She arched her back and Gorge moved out of the way.

Soon all were fucking again with different partners. Mario really liked the way Boobs' boobs moved on her chest as he fucked her. He went down and sucked them taking each nipple into his mouth without stopping or slowing down his pace.

Suddenly she was on top of him riding him. He looked around and all were in the same position again. Mario could fell Boobs' pussy squeeze him and he lifted her from her big breasts. He noticed another transparency but this time it was a pussy and it lowered itself to his mouth. 'What the hell?' he thought, it smelled like a pussy anyway. He ate it with gusto finding the clit with his tongue flicking it then tongue fucking her.

There was no interested in looking at what everyone else was doing, he figured that it was probably the same but was thoroughly enjoying himself. Then a thought came to him. If there was a pussy there also had to be a breast. So he moved one of his hands leaving the other on Brenda and went for where he guesstimated that this mid-transparent fondler would be. He was right on. They were smaller then Brenda's but feel good in his hand. He pulled the nipples and played with them while he fucked and ate. There was no doubt that it was enjoying it because the pussy came harder on his mouth.

George was having a very similar experience but he decided to change it up a bit. He lifted this being from his face then lifted Jennifer. He directed Jennifer to his face and lifted the being and impaled her hard on his cock. George could see the being arching her back, and could almost distinguish a smile. It felt very different for him but still just as good. It was soft and smooth but not as wet as Jennifer. Gladly Jennifer sat on his face and they continued with their fucking and moaning.

Amanda and John where on the same position as Mario and Brenda. But Amanda was kissing the being and playing with her breasts and the being was returning the favor.

A chorus of moans were in the room and soon all once again together reach climax with the girls cumming again and again and the guys pumping wad after wad of cum into their willing pussies. Everyone collapsed the beings no longer there and were again trying to regain their breath.

Mario could not understand how he had been able to still have his dick hard after such strong fucking. He was beginning to come to the conclusion that it probably had very little to do with his "special" drink, since the others had the same result. But his cock was still standing in attention, the blood in his veins still felt hot, the desire to fuck was growing again forcing him to scan the room, this was unnecessary though, for he knew who he was going to feed his meat to.

Once again he got up. He still felt funny. Odd. But he liked feeling like this. It was as if he had all the confidence in the world, that he could conquer any woman. When his eyes met the eyes of the others he noticed that it was the same with them since they had the same look. The guys did. The girls looked like they wanted more. He noticed in the others that there was something moving in them at the same time as they were but not completely coordinated. Like one of those transparencies was in their body. He figured that it was the same with him as before but he really did not care. He was enjoying himself.

Jennifer knew that Mario was going to fuck her. She could feel it. Her pussy was wet already from the excitement, but her hand still was playing with her pussy. When Mario got to where she lay she sat up and looking at him in the eyes she swallowed him whole. She liked the taste of cock. Plus, it felt like she was sucking two cocks at the same time, Mario's and another that moved sometimes out of sync with Mario's. She liked that.

Mario wanted to taste her as well and moved to get into position. As he was moving he grunted thanks for the great blow job with him someone else grunted from inside. At that moment he understood that one of the transparencies must be in him for sure enjoying the sex through him but was letting him enjoy it as well. He didn't complain. He was enjoying himself too much. As he was going down on her the wanting to taste her turned into a desperate necessity and without any foreplay or kissing of the thighs he dove into her eating her out with a vengeance.

Jennifer could feel his tongue go into her tasting her, sucking on her and her clit, licking, nibbling and it drove her crazy. She had never been a multi-orgasmic woman but she could not help it. She began having orgasms one after another. Her body felt so hot. Although Mario's hands were spreading her pussy open there was another pair playing with her tits, pulling them, pinching them. All that was doing to her was waking up every nerve, shooting electricity through here, as well as making her cum and cum.

The idea of fucking came to them. To him to insert his cock in that tasty hot tight pussy he was eating, to her to have that big hot cock she was sucking split her open as it enter her love-tunnel. They moved in one motion. Mario put her legs on his shoulders and with one swift motion went all the way in, then began fucking her with abandon. He was moaning with the other voice, and she was moaning with the other voice. They could both hear it. As if trying to satisfy the needs of those beings as well as their own, Jennifer pushed hard back to him, while Mario rammed her and pulled and twisted her nipples.

The heat came to him again. His hands were on Jennifer's breasts with her hands on his, but another hand was playing with his balls, and he could see another playing with her clit. There was no way he could hold out. It was too intense for him and with a voice his own as well as not at the same time he said, "Here I go baby! I'm gonna cum all in you and over you!" He came shooting twice in her and then pulled out aiming to her left breast then her right, and as if he could control the power he shot another on in her open mouth, the rest in her smooth tummy.

It was noisy in the living room. They were all cumming hard again, but so were those beings. Mario thought he saw the female transparency smile as it got off Jennifer then disappeared. He lay down by Jennifer exhausted and as he was going down he could see that all the girls had cum over them and were rubbing it into their skin. They also had this satisfied smile on them. His cock began to deflate. God he was happy.

"Umm ..." Amanda started, "you guys are not going to believe this but I think I said the wrong words," then she started laughing. All laughed with her. Mario hoped it would happen again and he could feel that all of them wanted the same. He fell asleep.

Amanda knew what she had said wrong as she was saying it but did not want to go through all the trouble of starting over. She had not expected this too happen but was glad it did and that she would do it again. She made a mental note to write it down as soon as she got back. Then she fell asleep.

12