A Halloween Soulmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter smiled at the dominatrix that stood before him. Her hair was cut short and spiky, giving her an edgy look. Her deep brown eyes and her caramel skin seemed to shine in the lights of the kitchen. She had donned a black leather bustier that laced up in the front and paired it with leather, boyshort underwear and a whip. Peter wondered if she was willing to use the whip on someone. He had a cousin that would love it. He realized that he still needed to answer her question.

"I want to marry her," he answered, deadpan.

Jasmine's mouth dropped open, as did Candace's. They had only talked about going out, what was this about marriage?

Peter laughed at the faces that they were making. They looked almost shell-shocked. "I'm kidding, ladies. I want to date Candace first. We'll see where it goes from there. I'm not counting anything out, just to let you know."

Jasmine regained her composure and nodded. "Gimme your wallet."

Peter handed it over while surreptitiously looking over at Candace to make sure she was taking his statement as well as he hoped she would.

Candace knew she was staring, but how could she not. His little joke put all sorts of pictures in her head. And once they transitioned from him being a complete psychopath that might kill her if she said no to his wedding proposal later that night to him making love to her as if she was the only woman in the world for him, it was all over. She could feel her thong panties growing increasingly wet.

Peter gave her a small smile and then turned back to Jasmine, who was writing all his information down off his driver's license. Candace wasn't joking. Jasmine really was going to get all his information just in case. That was one dedicated friend.

The trio talked for a bit more until Jasmine realized that she needed to present her best costume awards before her guests got restless and wanted to leave. She rushed to the computer and turned off the music. She handed out the awards quickly, for Candace's sake. Peter ended up winning 'Sexiest Male Costume' for his police uniform, which he filled out quite nicely, as many of the women pointed out.

As soon as Jasmine was done, Candace grabbed her stuff and herded Peter out of the door. She had waited long enough. Peter could barely contain his laughter. "I didn't get to say goodbye to your friends, Candace."

"You'll see them again, so there's no need."

Peter's loud belly laughs struck something inside of Candace. It made her feel warm and tingly inside. "What?" Candace asked.

"I guess you're right. I didn't think of it that way. So my place or yours?"

"Yours. I don't know you well enough yet to invite you to my place."

Peter nodded and gave her a quick hug before setting her away from him. "Follow me in your car then."

Candace ran off and hopped in her car. It was going to be one of the longest car rides of her life, but it was one that she was looking forward to.

***

Peter opened the door and took a deep breath. He hoped that Candace would love his place, because he didn't really want her to leave, he wanted her to help him make it a home. Perhaps he wasn't really joking when he said he wanted to marry her.

Candace tried not to gawk. His house was huge. Was it really just his or was he hiding a wife and kids in the three-story house?

Peter looked back and smiled. She seemed to like his house. Well, that was the first step. "Welcome to my home, Candace. What do you think?"

"It's beautiful...and so big! It's all yours?"

Peter shrugged. "I inherited it from my grandfather when he passed away a couple years ago. I spent a lot of money to fix it up, seeing as it will probably where I raise my children." It wasn't a complete lie. Once things were settled, he'd tell her the truth.

Candace nodded. That made sense. Who wouldn't want to live in such a beautiful home with such a handsome man and raise his kids?

As soon as she was through the foyer and in the living room, Peter walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "Do you want to settle in and have a drink first, or do you want to just take it to my bedroom?"

"Something to drink would be nice, I suppose."

"What would you like? I've got just about everything."

"A coke would be great."

Peter untangled himself from his little one and walked into his spacious kitchen. Candace followed him and perched on a stool that sat next to the island in the middle of room. She ran a hand over the sleek marble surface and smiled. Peter had done a good job of fixing up the house, from what she had seen so far.

After a casual drink and some conversation, Peter decided it was time to lay claim to Candace's luscious body. He rose and picked her up off of the stool, scooping her into his arms. She clung to him and took in her surroundings as he marched her off to the second floor, where the master bedroom was.

Peter laid Candace gently on the bed, his eyes roaming over her body, watching as her heaving chest made her breasts jiggle deliciously. He stripped off his clothing and smiled at the unbridled lust that ran rampant over Candace's features. A devilish smile spread across his face as he thought about those pasties that she had on before. Was she still wearing them? There was only one way to find out.

Candace watched as Peter approached, crawling up the bed and positioning himself over her prone body. His hands ran up her legs, teasing the insides of her thighs and moving over her hips. His fingers toyed with the bottom of Candace's shirt.

"Are you still wearing those pasties?"

"Those and nothing else under this top."

Peter grinned and lifted her shirt off of her body. Her breasts fell free, their nipples hidden by the heart-shaped silver sequined pasties that had plagued his thoughts the entire three hours that he had left on duty. His lips dropped kisses on her round tits, his tongue tracing the outline of the pasties. They were hot, but he wanted them off and her nipples in his mouth.

"How do I get these things off, baby? I want to see you."

Candace pulled on the pasties and peeled them off. "I used flash tape."

Peter smiled. Her dark chocolate nipples were begging for attention. He gripped one with his lips and teased it with his tongue, running circles around the sensitive tip. A hard nip with his teeth had Candace arching her back up, trying to push more of it into his mouth. Peter switched to the other nubbin, his fingers massaging the one that he had recently abandoned. He bathed it with his mouth and worked Candace's skirt down with his other hand.

Candace was in heaven. How did he know that she loved a little pain with her pleasure? She felt like she had yet to stop moaning and calling out Peter's name since he started in on her nipples. His mouth moved downward, occasionally stopping to nip on the more alluring bits of Candace's body.

When his mouth met her thong-covered mound, Candace was sure she was going to explode right then and there. He used his teeth to grip the string that held up her thong on one side and ripped through it. When he repeated his actions one the other side, the fabric covering her pussy fell forward, revealing her naughty bits to his eyes. The copious amount of juices that she produced made her pussy glisten, the soft pinks and browns calling to him, making him want to devour her.

His lips fastened on to her pussy and he drank deeply from her. Candace fisted the heavy cover on the bed, trying to find something to hold on to because Peter had just set her world on tilt. She felt the coil inside of her wind tighter and tighter as his tongue lashed her clit and massage the outside of her hole. Her hips bucked and her thighs gripped his head. "Oh! Oh! OH!"

Peter smiled inwardly, wrapping his arms around her legs in order to steady her. She tasted so sweet, a heady mixture of spice and lust. "Come for me, little one. Come hard in my mouth," he murmured before dipping his tongue in her waiting hole, filling it up.

As he began fucking her, his tongue exploring her insides before retreating and stabbing forward again, she tumbled over the edge. "PEEETTTEEERR!"

He lapped up her cream as quickly as he could. Peter's smile of satisfaction was lost on her. She was too far gone, limp as a noodle and completely unaware of her surroundings. He positioned himself above her once again. She was perfect and she would be his.

Peter leaned down to nuzzle her neck once again. "Little one, will you give me your body? I desire it."

Candace tried to open her eyes, but it was so hard to fight off the contentment that followed an intense orgasm like the one she just had.

"Candace. I need your answer. I would have your heart as well, but I know I need to earn it. Give your body to me and I will show you pleasure that you will never forget for as long as you'll have me."

A small brown hand ran through the auburn locks that sat atop Peter's head. "Take me, Peter. I'm all yours."

Peter groaned and slowly sunk his cock into her dripping hole. It was so warm and welcoming, squeezing him as if hugging a long lost friend. "Oh, little one, you feel amazing."

Candace just sighed, luxuriating in the feel of being filled with a large member, every inch rubbing against her walls. It was all she could do to hold on to Peter's broad, muscular frame as he started to thrust into her deeply.

Peter tried to go slow, to prolong both of their pleasure, but it got to be too much. He sped up his thrusts, bottoming out and pulling glorious screams of ecstasy from Candace's lips. He wanted nothing more than to hear her call out his name once again. He lifted her up slightly, burying his face in her neck, his cock making her breasts move wantonly against his chest.

"I will have you as my own from now on, little one. There is no other for me."

Candace could barely make out his words, consumed by her lust as she was. She wanted to be his, especially if he laid it down like this every time they made love. She could never remember feeling so good during sex. She had already cum a number of times and she could feel another orgasm building deep inside of her. "Yes! Yes, Peter, yes!"

Peter smiled against her neck, his canines elongating in his hunger. He would have his little one. She would be his mate for all time and she would bear his children. They would be part of one of the strongest vampire families in the world and know few limits to their power. Candace would probably wonder why he was a cop if he was so powerful, but it gave him something to do with himself and hey, it helped him find her in the long run.

As he bit down, moaning at the spicy flavor of her blood that seemed to compliment the sweetness of her juices, he felt Candace fall over the edge again, her orgasm causing his dick to be gripped tightly by her pussy. The feeling of it made him slip over the edge, filling her with his potent seed as he drank deep from her.

"Peter! Oh gosh, what are you doing to me? Goodness, it feels so good."

Peter continued to drink until he was no longer thirsty for his little one. She had passed out in her pleasure, but it was just as well. He bit open his wrist and placed it above Candace's still open mouth. He watched as her throat reflexively swallowed his life-giving blood. She would be bound to him now and there was no way that she would be able to escape him. Not that he thought she would want to, but he probably should have explained things a little more before he changed her.

***

Candace woke up feeling like she had been hit in the head with a hammer, but at the same time she felt alive and somewhat rejuvenated. It was an odd combination. She turned and smiled as her eyes fell upon Peter's sleeping form. He was on his side, his back to her. Her hand slid across his back and gripped his shoulder lightly, turning him towards her.

Peter's eyes opened and took in the sight of his mate. She was beautiful. Her hair was messy, her lips were swollen from his kisses, her body looked even more enticing and her neck bore his mark.

"Good morning, little one. I trust you slept well. Before we begin our day together, there are some things I need to tell you."

***

Three months later...

Candace smiled as she sat across from Jasmine inside their favorite restaurant, where they were grabbing lunch. She could smell Jasmine's perfume that lingered on her skin from the night before, hear her heart beating, and see the laugh lines that had begun to form around her eyes. All her senses had been amplified. Her enhanced sense of touch made her seem like a weirdo the first few weeks she was adjusting, putting her hands on everything in sight, reveling in the differences in textures she never noticed before. And her new sense of taste caused her to gain at least five pounds. Although, her favorite thing to taste, Peter's cock, never made her fat, even if it did fill her up.

"So, Peter is the one, is he? I've never seen you so happy. You're positively glowing! I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to marry you," Jasmine exclaimed.

"There's no one else for me. I'm officially moving in with him next week. We've got a lot to do if we're going to be ready in time," Candace answered, a serene smile on her face.

"Are you sure you're not jumping the gun here? I mean, you just met the man and now you're ready to settle down with him and have his babies. Not that I'm not crazy happy for you. I just question the timing of it all."

"Well, on Halloween, I found my soulmate. I didn't know it at the time, but the more time I spend with Peter, the more I know that he's the one. I love him and the baby that he helped create. I have a feeling we'll be together forever," Candace stated, resting a hand on the swell of her belly. She would have a girl, she already knew somehow, and her daughter would want for nothing.

"Well, congrats again. Although, I would have thought you of all people would remember to wrap it up."

Candace laughed. "I couldn't get a coherent thought in my head the way Peter lays it down. I'm lucky if I remember to get naked."

Jasmine giggled. "So does he have a brother? I could use some loving like that. A fuck so good I can't even think."

Candace smiled and leaned forward conspiratorially. "Girl, he has two fine as hell brothers and a cousin that will knock your socks off. If you think Peter is built, wait until you meet Justin, Paul, and Kody at the wedding. They put Peter to shame and they are so sweet. You'll love them."

"I'll love them, but will they love me? That is the question." Jasmine smiled dreamily, imagining hot redheads who were built like Vikings, muscular and exceptionally strong.

Candace just grinned. Jasmine had no idea. One of the three was the one for her, but only time would tell which. It was good to know that she wouldn't have to watch her BFF grow old and pass on. She would live her life with her very own vampire love.

12