A Halloween to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You comin' back for their wedding?" Nate drawled teasingly, as he held me against his chest.

" I guess if I can't talk her out of it, I will be standing up wearing some little pink rhinestone dress with pink boots and a pink cowgirl hat."

"Well I guess I will be standing up matching you in black.. maybe you should bunk with me and not bridezilla."'

"I will think about that." Still, in the back of my mind, I wondered who all the text messages were from.

"There is a concert up there in the Big City, Your Friend George is gonna be there."

"Yeah, I heard something about it on the radio on the way down, Thanksgiving weekend."

"Mmmmhuh..I would need a place to stay though. Might get lost in the city. And would probably need my own private tour guide, who would of course, need to come to the concert with me." He lightly stroked her face, and rolled her over to put her back against the straw, to study her features. "Three weeks away." Leaning down, he kissed her tenderly, his body starting to stir yet again, as they heard the first sounds of the corn maize crew returning. Grabbing for a sweater, she slipped it back on, the bra, no where to be found. He slipped the torn panties under the straw and grinned. He pulled her up into his lap and held her tight as the others returned.

When Duane and Candy emerged, she noted the sheer scarf with the coins was on upside down, and her bikini top seemed to be inside out, but the rosy glow in the cousin's cheeks about said it all.

Arriving back at the barn, they played a few games of "Trick or Treat" which oddly resembled "Truth or Dare," but Nate untacked the horses, and I was happy to watch. At the end of the night, he played one last song, I Just Wanna Dance With You, before Duane and Candy went back to his place for the night, and the guests departed.

After a long shower, where we managed to only ravage each other once more, he grinned as he tormented me tenderly with the soap. "Mmm.. spending the holiday with you, seems to have its perks…" I slept better and deeper that night, in the arms of Nate than I had in the past ten years.

The next morning, when everyone else went out for a long trail ride and breakfast, the two were eagerly making their own private ride. A few hours later, back home in her place, she glanced to her cell phone as a text message popped up. "Have four new pups, want one for Christmas?"

She grinned as she became warm once more, thinking her jealous urge had truly been over a bitch, and nearly melted as she contemplated Christmas in the country. Could it be any better than Halloween?

12