A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,610 Followers

"You scared the hell out of me sweetheart," I said as I sat down next to her and took her hand.

"Bonnie's gonna laugh her head off when she hears this one," Margie said. "Huge cock renders schoolteacher unconscious. Film at eleven."

We all laughed.

———————

Fifteen minutes later we were all sitting under a shade tree, and Margie was sipping some ice water.

"The worst part of all this is I think I had the best orgasm of my life and I can't even remember it," Margie said, looking a little embarrassed saying it in front of Lee.

"I hope you don't think I'm presumptuous saying this," Lee said, "but with Steve around, there's plenty more where that came from."

Margie looked at Lee quizzically. "You mentioned you're one of Steve's girls. I'm almost afraid to ask what that means."

"You remember what you were saying about all those lonely housewives and single women I work for," I asked Margie. "Well, there are in fact more than a few."

"And I live right next door to him," Lee said with a smile. "Think of how that would play out."

"So, more than a few?" Margie asked.

"There's enough to qualify as 'a lot,' but before you get alarmed, let me say it's kind of like a wonderful new family," Lee said. "He doesn't just get with anybody — they're some of the nicest people I've ever met."

"You know them all?" Margie asked, sounding surprised.

"Not all of them, but quite a few. I've been to some . . . gatherings," Lee said.

"From the look on your face I'm guessing these aren't picnics in the park," Margie said with that smirk I liked so much. I could tell Lee liked it too. "Little Steven Mills from Robinson High School. This is quite the revelation."

"Are you feeling all right Margie?" Lee asked, looking at the clock on her phone. "I'm afraid I've gotta leave and get ready for work."

"Yes I am, thank you," Margie said getting up out of her chair. Lee got up and they hugged. "I'm your neighbor you know. About a mile upriver."

"I saw the kayak but I didn't realize!" Lee said excitedly. "This is wonderful! We'll go paddling soon."

"I look forward to it," Margie said, "and thank you for coming to my rescue."

"Steve certainly does keep things interesting around here," Lee said to her. "Steve," she said to me, "take it easy on her, until you get used to each other."

"Good advice nurse," I said. "Margie, would you care to go inside and take it easy on each other?"

"Paradise," she said. "Just a mile downriver. Who knew?"

"I told my ex-husband this was paradise when we bought the place years ago," Lee said. "He'd die if he knew how true it was today."

———————

Margie and I explored each other on the big bed in my camp, with a nice breeze blowing in through the open windows. We made love slow and sweet, with her on top to control things, and she had another huge orgasm. It's one I hope she remembers. I know I do.

riverboy
riverboy
4,610 Followers
12