A Hard Day's Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim didn't wait to respond, and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick, sucking hard on just the tip. Michelle's hand came from below and began fondling my balls.

Kim began bobbing her head back and forth, lubing up my solid erection.

"How's this baby?" Michelle asked.

"Wonderful." I whispered as Kim picked up the pace.

After a backward stroke of her head, Kim brought her mouth all the way to the base of my shaft. She stayed down for what felt like minutes before her throat clenched in a gag and she came up for air. Michelle took my dick from her hand and immediately went to work with her mouth.

Kim smiled up at me and turned her attention to Michelle.

"Let's get these clothes off." She said, and unbuttoned my wife's slacks.

The light material fell to the bottom of her ass, but it was impossible to pull the pants off with her kneeling, and Michelle showed no signs of stopping from giving me a long, sloppy blow job. Kim worked her hands up the sides of my wife's tight sweater to unhook her bra.

"Naughty, naughty," Kim said, smiling, "Someone is letting them hang."

Michelle hummed a response to the affirmative. She then broke the seal of her lips on my dick, and arched her back, bringing her mouth underneath my hard-on. Her hand worked furiously for a short burst before she gripped the base of my shaft and slapped my helmet against her tongue, making a moist smacking noise.

It felt pretty good, but the sight of seeing her like that was exhilarating. Kim took the chance to pull Michelle's sweater up and, with some encouragement to let go of my cock long enough, off her torso. The sweater was cast across the room, and Kim's hands began eagerly kneading my wife's full, soft breasts.

Michelle lost focus on my cock and turned to Kim. Their mouths met in a hungry kiss and my jaw dropped. My wife swore she wasn't into girls "in that way", as she said. But here she was, sharing a passionate, deep tongue kiss with another woman.

They broke the kiss and looked up at me, smiling again.

"I think he likes watching us kiss." Michelle said, stating the obvious.

"Definitely." Kim agreed, "Now let's move this up onto the bed."

My beautiful wife stood and stepped out of her slacks, kicking off her heels and leaving her in nothing but a lacy black thong. Kim helped her out of her thong, pulling it down as she wrapped her lips around one of my wife's nipples and sucking hard.

Michelle moaned and put her hand on the back of our neighbor's head, cradling her as she applied suction. Kim took her mouth off with a sudden, hollow pop and Michelle let out a sigh of pleasure before stepping out of her underwear and strutting over to the bed.

She laid down, her brunette locks falling behind her head, before Kim straddled her and their lips locked for another long kiss. I strolled over, almost unnoticed, and dove face-first into Kim's waiting groin.

I heard a soft moan as my tongue plunged deep into our neighbor's tight pussy. There was a whisper about how good I was at eating out, and some response telling her to wait for the real show. I tried to ignore the praise, but I also heard Kim quietly tell that her husband had equal prowess.

That's when I began to wonder if Taylor knew, and if he was okay, or if he was going to be compensated. At this point, I didn't care, I was lost in the sweet new taste of Kim's pussy.

I slipped my tongue out and turned my attention to Michelle's familiar lips. I liked the taste of my wife's fluids better, but I also appreciated the difference. Their kisses were as noisy as their moans, and the eroticism of it all grew too much.

I got to my knees behind Kim on the bed and positioned the head of my cock to rest on her perineum.

"Wait," Michelle blurted out, "I want to watch you put it in her."

I smiled and agreed. Michelle slipped out from underneath Kim, but then shimmied back underneath her, placing her head level with Kim's dripping wet vagina.

"Go." Michelle said, eagerly.

My helmet spread her vulva apart and entered her pussy. I slowly pushed my cock deeper and deeper. I was amazed at how tight she was, but figured she had exercises to keep herself that way.

Kim's threw her head back and moaned loudly as I advanced all the way to the base. I didn't know how large she was used to, but she seemed to be taking my cock well. I felt my wife's tongue flicking between my balls and Kim's clitoris.

With all the stimulation, I began to pump in and out, slowly at first, but growing faster, deeper, and harder with every thrust. Kim's moans began to grow into screams of pleasure before she buried her mouth in Michelle's mound.

My wife's moan of pleasure was added stimulation as I screwed another woman right in front of her. I pumped faster, and Kim reached a speedy orgasm. She collapsed on top of Michelle, my cock falling out of her pussy as she twitched a little and recovered from a body rocking orgasm.

"My turn!" Michelle said with glee. "But first, I have to clean this off."

Michelle rolled our neighbor off of her and crawled up to my dick, licking and sucking Kim's pussy juice off of my shaft. She moaned as she did it.

"Does it taste good?" I asked, teasingly.

Michelle mumbled the affirmative around my cock before popping her mouth off and laying on her back with her legs spread towards me.

I crawled on top of her and immediately began furiously thrusting into her. Her pussy was sloppy with saliva and juices, and she moaned her encouragement to me as she got lost in the fucking. Kim crawled over to us and sucked on Michelle's nipples for a short while before straddling my wife's face.

As her tongue began exploring Kim's snatch, I brought my head up and sucked on Kim's nipples while I thrust hard into my wife. Michelle's orgasm was building fast, and I could tell from how her body tensed that it was going to be huge.

I wanted to finish with her, but I wasn't quite ready to pop, so I thrust faster to give Michelle the O that she deserved. I broke the seal of my lips on Kim's nipple to breath as I exerted myself, working towards my wife's orgasm.

Michelle came in a body-wracking orgasm, her vagina clenching and spasming around my cock. I was impressed that she continued to eat out Kim as she came, her muffled moans loud beneath Kim's pussy.

I slipped out of Michelle and laid on my back to rest some. We were all covered in a sheen of sweat and panting hard. Kim crawled off of my wife and towards me. She straddled my hips and worked my hard, wet dick to the hilt, burying the length in her pussy.

She let me relax as she rode me and did all of the work. Her hands were on my chest, bracing her weight as she worked her hips back and forth, sliding my length in and out. I felt Michelle's face inches from mine, and I turned my head to get a wet, open-mouthed kiss. I could taste the pussy on her, it was enough to make my head swim in pleasure.

We unwrapped our tongues, and, suddenly, Kim brought her head down to give me an equally passionate kiss. As my tongue danced with hers, and felt Michelle's breath in my ear.

"I want you to cum inside of Kim." She said, rather simply.

Our kiss broke.

"Really?" I asked, surprised and excited at the new command.

"Yes." Kim responded, for my wife.

Michelle grabbed my head again and kissed me. Kim braced her hands on either side of me and began working her hips faster. She ground her pussy around my dick, swirling and thrusting her hips in exciting ways.

I was getting close, and Michelle propped herself up to give Kim another deep kiss. My orgasm was even closer, and Michelle smacked our neighbor's ass, cheering her on as Kim began to moan again.

I started matching my thrusts with Kim's, grunting as my dick began to throb with the impending cum.

"OH YES!" Kim screamed.

Michelle's hand came down as another hard smack on Kim's ass. The slap was like a trigger, and I let out a loud grunt as I thrust upward into Kim and let my semen spew out. She pushed her hips into mine and screamed in ecstasy as her own orgasm washed over her.

My cock throbbed and twitch a few more times before I was drained. My hips fell back to the bed, and Kim collapsed beside me. Michelle eagerly dove between Kim's legs, not allowing her to catch her breath as she lapped the semen out of her creampie.

Kim moaned softly and let it happen, lost in the same world of pleasure as I. My wife finished her snack and laid down with us. We didn't relax long before all three of us piled into the shower to clean up.

The ladies giggled and played with each other. I was getting aroused again, but I figured Michelle had plans for me anyway. We toweled off, and Kim got dressed in her running clothes while we stayed nude.

Michelle produced the house key I'd been looking for, allowing Kim to get back into her house. My wife and I each gave Kim a passionate kiss good-bye, and she walked back next door.

As the door shut, I wrapped Michelle in my arms, already hard and waiting for another fuck. We kissed and held each other for a while.

"I think we might have found that couple." Michelle said, smiling.

"Maybe." I said, "What's Taylor going to do when he finds out about today?"

Michelle had been waiting for that.

"Well, you see," she began, hesitantly, "Kim and I thought it would be fair if each of you got a threeway..."

She let the word trail off. I stood for a while, thinking.

"I guess it's fair." I relented. I didn't like the idea of sharing, but I had just banged his wife, so it wouldn't be right of me to say that I could get with Kim without allowing Michelle to reciprocate.

"I love you." Michelle said, resting her head on my chest. "We can call the whole thing off if you don't want me to fuck Taylor."

It was tempting, but I was growing more comfortable with the idea. "For now, I don't want to get jealous, and I don't want to put Kim in an awkward spot. I think I'm okay with it." I said.

"Good," Michelle replied, "I love you." She said it again, but I knew she was trying to keep me comfortable with the new developments.

"I love you too," I said, "This could be fun."

Michelle's wicked grin was back.

"I hope so." she said, "Now, are you going to stand here all night, or are you going to take me upstairs and fuck me senseless?"

I gave her an equally devilish smile and swept her off her feet. We went upstairs and spent the night like newly weds, frantically thrusting and moaning. It was some of the best sex we had had in a while.

12