A Heart Divided Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers

The CD ended again, and as it started at the beginning for the third time, I turned it off and patted Gina's shoulder. "Let's go up to bed," I suggested softly. She groggily lifted her head, held onto the blanket, and walked with me up the stairs. I pulled off my jeans and shirt before climbing in bed, but Gina just lay down as she was. She was asleep in seconds. I put an arm around her and wasn't far behind.

*******

When I woke up, Gina and I had switched places- she was behind me, spooning. I felt her soft skin against my back and realized she must have gotten up at some point in the night and taken off her clothes. The feel of her thighs against the backs of mine told me that she had taken off her pants, too. One arm was wrapped around me and resting on my stomach. I put my hand on top of hers and yawned, gently rubbing her fingers. Would I someday put a ring on that hand? Probably not, I thought sadly. Though I could see her in my future, I didn't think she could see me in hers.

After a few minutes, I reluctantly rolled away from her and used the bathroom. The motion of me getting back under the sheets must have disturbed her. As I lay on my back, Gina sleepily rolled towards me and kissed my cheek. "You're too nice," she said. Then she slipped a leg across my stomach and her hips followed. Sliding her folds down, she found my crotch and started rubbing herself against it. My morning wood was gone, but now true arousal was coming to life in my cock.

As I hardened, Gina did slow motions forward and back until I could feel her wetness spreading onto my shaft. We were both sighing and moaning, neither of us fully awake, but awake enough to slip into the mechanics of love-making. "I had a dream about sex with you," she mumbled.

Once we could hear the sound of her wetness smacking against me, Gina shifted her hips around and got my tip inside her slit. With a gentle, appreciative groan, she pushed down and took me all the way in. Once I was fully seated, she put her head down on my shoulder and said dreamily, "I wanted to have sex last night."

"No, you wanted to fall asleep and drool on my shirt last night," I teased.

"I didn't...!" She lifted her head sharply to look at me. When she saw I serious but not angry, she put her head back down and said, "OK, maybe I was too tired. But you could have woken me up."

"I did wake you up. I woke you up and told you to come to bed."

"Like I said, Gareth, you're too nice."

"You needed to sleep. Sex can wait." Then groaning at the feel of her beginning to slide me in and out, I added, "It's worth the wait."

Gina kissed my neck and wrapped her arms around my back. We held each other in a lovers embrace, limbs wrapped to hold as much of the other as we could. Her vagina wrapped around my penis, squeezing my member even more tightly than her arms squeezed my chest. We moved slowly, but that didn't keep our passions from rising.

Something about that time with Gina felt different, special, more intimate than all the times last weekend. I started thrusting up into her, ready to reach my own climax. Maybe it was short the time apart that made this feel different. Maybe it was our growing intimacy. Maybe it was that we weren't furiously trying to work through a whole box of...

Condoms. I stopped moving. Gina didn't. I could tell she was getting closer, too.

"Gina...Gina, you have to stop."

She kept going and mumbled into the pillow, "Not yet, Gare. I'm getting close. It feels so good right now."

"I know Gina, but we don't have a condom."

That was enough to stop her and wake her the res of the way up. She held still a few seconds and then said softly, "Can you hold it for a couple minutes? I'm really getting close."

"No, there's no way- I'm too close and you're too sexy. You're...you're not on the pill or anything, right?" It was strange to me that we hadn't talked about that at all. I hadn't been sure if the condoms were just for health or also for birth control.

"No, I'm not on the pill yet." Pulling off with a frustrated sigh, she asked, "Do you have any around the house? I've got some, but they're in the bag in your trunk." I realized I should buy a box for the house and one for the car- for wherever we ended up once I exiled us from the house.

"No, Lynn and I never used them." We lay there for a short minute until I said, "Let me help you finish."

"Go wash your thing off, and we can help each other at the same time," she said, rolling onto her back. I got off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Grabbing a washcloth, I cleaned off my cock and then rubbed it down with some tingly mouthwash- something that made it more interesting for both of us.

As I walked back to the bed, Gina was moving her jaw left and right in a funny way. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Stretching...getting ready," she said, matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Should I be doing some calisthenics with my tongue?"

"Hey, if you don't want to warm up properly, don't blame me if you get a tongue cramp."

"Tongue cramp?"

"It's a joke. I actually had a guy try to say that once- that he couldn't go down on me after I had just blown him because he had gotten a tongue cramp when we were kissing."

"You're shitting me."

"True story. Happened last year. Those were the last words I ever let him say to me."

I shook my head in disbelief, climbing onto the bed and spreading Gina's thighs with my hands. She lightly pushed my shoulder and said, "Get on your back, it'll be easier."

I rolled onto my back and gasped as Gina took me all the way into her mouth without warning. After I recovered from the initial shock, I helped her move her knee over my face and back onto the bed. She slowly lowered her pussy to my mouth, freezing when she first felt my tongue. Gina lifted her mouth off of me and said, "Did you put mouthwash on here?"

"Yeah, you like?"

"It's different...yeah...smells and tastes nice." Then she took me back into her mouth and began bobbing slowly.

"Well I've got one more surprise for you, then." I reached over to my side where I had left a small rectangular tin that I had brought from the bathroom. Popping a mint in my mouth, I went to work on her folds. I use my fingers to pull her lips open, then I rubbed the mint along her entrance with my tongue. After a few second of that, Gina shivered and pulled up to ask, "What...the hell...was that?"

"A mint. Does it feel nice?"

"It feels so weird...do it again!" I rubbed the mint around her folds and Gina shivered again. "Where did you get that idea?"

"Keep blowing me and I'll tell you," I joked. Gina nibbled my tip playfully, then continued sucking my length. While I talked, I rubbed her clit with my fingertips.

"My brother-in-law. I usually don't talk to him about sex, since he's, you know, married to my sister. But we had been drinking and the topic of sex came up, and one of us, I think it was me, made a joke where the punchline had to do with a woman who had a weird smell down there. Anyway, he got all serious and said, 'Man, I know what that's like. Some days it can be bad, amiright? But if you just put a mint on your tongue, it helps, and it feels cool for her, too.' So I tried it, just to see. Lynn liked it."

Pulling most of the way up, Gina asked, "and the mouthwash?"

By then I was feeling close and didn't want to keep talking. But Gina stopped moving, so I said quickly, "Lynn doesn't want to taste herself- it cleans me off. Now c'mon...I'm close!"

Gina went to work, and I started using the mint on her clit. Gina had been squirming and moaning onto my cock before, but once the tingling mint touched her clit, she went to the next level. Feeling my own climax approaching, I tried to push Gina towards hers so that she could finish first. I flattened my tongue and pressed it down on her clit, then slipped one finger inside her entrance. Gina flinched at that and then pushed back towards me.

She released me from her mouth and started whimpering. Her breathing got louder and faster, her hips pushing back against my tongue and fingers. I slowly moved my finger around inside her, then started moving it in and out. Her noises became frantic, high pitched moans. Then with no warning, she reached down and pushed my hand away.

Crawling towards my feet, she grabbed my cock and impaled herself on it. She didn't move up and down (thank God, because there's no way I couldn't have held back, watching her ass in front of me), she just pushed down as far as she could get and started rubbing her clit. It only took a few seconds for her to cum, her body jerking forward so that she had to put a hand on the headboard to stay upright. She cried out in wordless joy, voice rising and falling with each spasm of her body.

"aaAAAHHHhhhh! ... mmmMAAAHHhhh ...oooaAAHHHhhh...

I groaned at the feeling of her smooth, hot walls clenching my staff. I knew that with just two or three thrusts I could be cumming inside her, but I held still. It was one of the greatest exercises of self-restraint I had demonstrated in my life.

I raised my hands to her back and started rubbing up and down. That brought goosebumps to her skin and moans of appreciation. Gina's whole upper body was moving up and down with her breaths as she descended from her peak. She put her hands on my thighs and pulled off.

"Gina, I'm really close...that was so hot."

She lazily moved back down to the bed, putting her mouth next to my crotch. "I'm wiped out, Gareth. Just go ahead and use my mouth. I'll smack your leg if I need you to stop," she said, giving me a few light pats on the thigh.

She took me all the way into her mouth and just held there, wrapping her fingers around the base. I put my hands on her head to hold it still and started thrusting up into her. It took me less than a minute to get there, releasing my load into her mouth. Gina squeezed lightly with her fingers, increasing the sensation at my base and coaxing a stronger cum out of me. I let her pull her head up a bit as I came, and my load covered her tongue. I felt her swirling around my tip with her tongue, then she pulled all the way off and swallowed. I still had my hands on her head, and I began running my fingers through her thick brown hair.

"My God, Gina, that felt good. Thank you."

"I usually don't like tasting myself, either, but since you were so close, I figured, what the hell."

"I didn't hurt you or anything, did I? It's hard to hold back at the end."

"No...I mean it's not comfortable to have a cock poking the back of your throat, but I knew you wouldn't hurt me on purpose."

I continued to stroke her hair as she rested her head on my stomach. She was facing my softening member and was tracing her fingers along it. She seemed to be thinking aloud.

"Gareth, remember last week, in the kitchen, in the morning..."

"Yes. Yes, I definitely remember that." I thought back to her white ass sticking out from her otherwise clothed body as she told me to fuck her hard and fast against the counter.

"You asked if I liked it hard, and I was too far into it to really answer you."

I remembered her face leaning back to find mine, her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted, her breathing rapid. "You said, 'Sometimes.'"

"Yeah. It's just that...sometimes it feels good to be taken like that- to know that you're driving a guy so crazy with desire that he almost turns into an animal. But that's a scary thing, too, because if a guy loses control..." She drifted off and continued caressing my shaft, moving down to include my balls.

"So even though I like it hard sometimes, I can only do it if I trust the guy...a lot. I would never let just any guy have permission to use my mouth without me controlling it. But I trust you. I know you're not going to hurt me...you'll take care of me...I like that."

I told her to come up next to me, and she curled up under my arm. I kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you, Gina."

She responded with a light squeeze and a gentle kiss to my jaw.

*******

After breakfast, we talked about plans for the day. The weather forecast was good- unseasonably mild and clear- so we decided to take a nature walk. There was a church a few miles out of town, and it shared grounds with a conference and retreat center. They had a lake with a path, and it was open to the public, though few people knew about it. The walk was only 4 miles long, but it had nice stopping points and scenic spots, and on a quiet day, you could usually see deer and other wildlife.

We packed a lunch and headed out in the late morning, and when we arrived I realized that it was Sunday, so the church parking lot was nearly full. But that also meant that no one, from the church at least, would be on the trail.

It was nice to walk hand-in-hand, not worrying about being seen. The temperature was a bit cooler in the shaded areas, but parts of the path were along the lake in the sun, and we lingered at those spots. Gina had grabbed some bread to feed ducks and fish, so we sat by the shore, leisurely talking to each other and to the ducks. I tried but couldn't remember the last time Lynn and I had done anything so calm and playful.

There was a field halfway through the trail. The grass in it was tall and yellow that time of year. We wandered a few dozen yards off the path to find a place with lower grass and level ground for a picnic. I spread out the blanket and Gina pulled out the food and drinks. We had eaten a big breakfast, so our lunch was small- just enough to keep us going for a few more hours.

We chit-chatted and shared stories now and then, but we also passed much of the meal in comfortable silence. At one point a small group of birds flew up out of the grass 50 yards away. Later, we could see a rabbit hopping past. It stopped and sniffed the air, then moved along.

After we had finished our food, we lay down on our backs, looking up at the sky. A few white clouds moved slowly along, and the tops of some trees were in our periphery. Otherwise, it was just endless blue.

"I wonder what it would be like to have a big skylight over my bed," I mused.

"I'd never leave it."

I chuckled, "Well, I guess you'd also be preferable to missionary position every time."

Silence again. Then Gina asked, "Did you bring any condoms?"

"No. They're still in your bag, which I think I saw you put in the house. I plan to get some, though- you shouldn't be the one buying them." Then processing her question, I turned my head to the side to look at her. "You mean you would...out here?"

Gina shrugged, still watching the cloud that was moving away from us. "I might. It's private enough...and we could hurry."

I looked back up and shook my head. "Unbelievable," I said to myself. Gina chuckled and reached over for my hand. I wanted it to go on and on, I wanted to believe that this is what my life would be like. I tried not to think that it was more likely that Gina would move on in a few months, maybe over the summer, and I would be alone again. Or perhaps Lynn would show up and all hell would break loose. Or maybe Gina and I would stay together and be happy for a few years until she got tired of me. Then this happiness would become a memory.

I didn't know why I couldn't just stop thinking and worrying for a minute and just enjoy things.

But Gina's hand squeezed mine and brought my mind back to the moment. I wiggled a little closer to her, encouraging her to let me put my arm under her. We lay there until the inactivity started to make us feel chilly, then we packed up and walked back to the car. We passed a few people on the trail, but the parking lot was nearly empty when we got there.

As we drove back, I asked, "Do you want us to go back to your place for a change? Are your roommates gone for the weekend?"

Gina looked over at me, but I kept my eyes on the road. "Nooo...One of them went home for the weekend, but the other one is around. She might be working right now, but she'll be home eventually. Why'd you suggest that?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Something different?"

"Doofus," she teased.

"What? It wasn't a bad suggestion."

"Just take us back to your place if you want to get laid today, OK?"

I smiled and thought for a minute. "Gina, we need more days like today."

"What, you means starting and ending with sex and having a little picnic in between?"

"No..well...actually that sounds nice...but no. I mean...getting out, taking it easy, not just staying in the house when we're together. Because...I really like making love to you and being physical, but I don't want you to think that that's all I see in you. I don't want my house to be some love shack where I bring my sexy coed on the weekends."

"You could have me over during the week, too..." she smiled.

"I'm serious, Gina."

"I know, and I appreciate it...really, I do. But I'm OK with how things are right now. I know you're not taking advantage of me and that you...care about me. And I like getting out like this. It's nice. Maybe as the weather warms up, we can get out more. But in the meantime, I don't mind spending as much time as we can spare in your little love shack. And we've only been having sex for a week- it's not like we're in a rut or anything, right?"

We left it at that and talked about what to do with the rest of the day. We agreed that a movie, pizza delivery, and sex should all be on the agenda, though not necessarily in that order. We got back to the house, laughing over a story Gina was telling about her job at the campus parking department. As we walked in the door, Gina was slipping her arms under her shirt and wiggling around. I followed her with my eyes and saw her hands reemerge with her bra, which she dropped on the floor by the stairs.

She saw me staring at her and said, "It just feels too restraining after a while. I thought I'd air the girls out a bit." She was at a young enough age where taking off her bra only meant that the outline of her firm breasts and especially her nipples was visible through her shirt. I glanced up the stairs and was going to suggest heading that way when Gina walked to the TV and said, "I'm picking the movie this time." I said I would order the pizza and pulled out my phone.

Once everything was set, I sat down on the couch and Gina lay down with her feet on my lap. The movie didn't interest me- it was one Lynn had bought and watched on her own. Romantic dramas didn't float my boat- they seemed too over-the-top filled with drama. And you always knew the main characters would end up together, so there was a significant tension missing from the story's development. But Gina, like Lynn, seemed to eat it up.

I had been rubbing Gina's feet and calves, and during one slow scene of the movie, I asked her, "What is it that you like about these movies? I don't get it. You know they end up together, right?"

"Yeah, that's usually the case, but it's not like a mystery where you watch it trying to figure out what will happen. It's how it happens that matters, how their relationship gets through the obstacles that makes the story. Some writers seem to like to make things as bleak as possible, just so the resolution feels even more like a triumph. I think it makes some people feel like- if they can overcome that, then anything is possible in my relationship, which isn't nearly that bad."

Gina was smart. I liked that. She had insight that I had never considered. It was hard to keep in mind that she was a student- she thought and behaved much differently. And I wondered if what she had just shared had some bearing on our situation. Would we be like the heroes who make it through? I didn't know how we would, but it might make a good story if we did.

nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers