A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The trademark large size of it, - that is, it's breadth, well-transcending that of the shaft. Mushroom heads are prized for their grandeur, their commanding presence. Gays and women alike love the feel of one in the mouth, letting the tongue-tip play along the sloped ridge on top, or the plump globes on the underside. And women groan low and happy when they feel that same mammoth head, bathed in cunt juice and precum, making its joyous way down the tight length of their greedy pussies."

"Okay. I guess that's enough." Stephen said looking embarrassed. " I just like to hear a little appreciation, is all." He looked away sheepishly. "Oh...and...that was good, by the way. I think you captured my penis quite well."

"Of course, Stephen! You should be celebrated by all who know you for a true man. You don't take shit from people; you call a spade a spade; you're proud of packing that amazing cock of yours; and you know for sure that, walking down any city street, more than half the people you go past would give a lot to fill their mouths with it."

Not wanting to be too forward, but wishing to move things along, I bent down and delivered a soft kiss to each of Stephen's socked feet. It was my first contact with him outside of day-to-day jostling or high 5's.

Stephen took a wider stance, moving his legs out and standing with his arms crossed.

"okay, Jim. Give me a blow job." he said.

I think he was taking a stern, hard-ass posture to make it clear that he wasn't queer. I found that touching AND erotic. I was entirely prepared to admit that he was a lot of man. He looked the part there, standing so majestically. A proud rooster. And if I could find my niche in his life somehow... well, that would be a dream. 'Give it your all, Jim!' I exhorted myself. If I pleased him well here, he might have time for me even when Jill was around. I could see to that, of course. There are ways of arousing a man that Jill possibly didn't know of (of course, I did), or that she would simply not do.

Stephen walked to my bed, his cock swinging in front of him, and got a pillow.

"For your knees." he said, placing it at his feet, and I gave him a grateful look.

'By all means, let's be comfy while I see what I can do about making your ball-sack a little bit lighter.' I mused to myself.

With light fingers, I held the rock-hard penis in my hands. There was room enough for me to get both of them wrapped around the shaft. I could feel jerky tremors running through the whole length.

The helmet reacted immediately to my touch, swelling to epic size, the skin of the warm bulbous flesh stretched taut and gleaming. I knelt there and stared at it as it pulsed rhythmically.

"My God." I whispered.

"That's a boy, Jim. Take your time. Get acquainted. Give it a kiss."

I placed my lips gently against the turgid crown and kissed it. A spasm ran through Stephen and he moaned. I began to, timidly at first, plant kisses over all the helmet, moving, say, a half inch or so between kisses. I felt as though I were out on a date with a beautiful penis, and we were making out. I let one of my hands move to Stephen's scrotum. I played gently with his balls, feeling their weight in my hand, and their warmth. Meanwhile, I had managed to let all of Stephen's cock-head into my mouth. It was heaven! I knew that he was looking at the proceedings with interest. I could feel his eyes on me as I let the head slip back and forth between my lips.

"Atta boy, Jimmy." he said. "Jeez! Your lips are so soft. Mmmmmm! What a friend. Damn! Fuck, yeah!" he cried, throwing his head back.

Naturally, I was overjoyed to hear Stephen react so strongly to my attentions. So, he likes my soft lips. Wasn't that nice. Well, I was just getting started!

Stephen was leaking pre-cum now, and I waited patiently for more of it to rise to the surface and drip from the miniature lips.

Little did Stephen know that, not without some effort, I had become accomplished at deep-throating a man. It took a good bit of practice but, once past the gag reflex, you're home free. I began to let more of Stephen into my mouth. At one point, I was halfway down the shaft when Stephen said:

"Damn, Jim. You are phenomenal."

With my lips stretched wide around my roommate's cock, I looked up to him and winked. I slowly introduced more cock into my mouth, and Stephen was in sheer bliss.

Whoooeee! I've never been this far into someone before. Damn, it's sweet!"

I watched as his eyes rolled back into his head, and his mouth hung open.

Knowing that I now had a very interested audience, I started feeling my way around. I reached between Stephen's strong thighs with one hand, and began caressing his ass. He moaned approvingly, and I could not help expressing my own pleasure, moaning in response.

All that time, I had been paying close attention to the matter at hand (or 'in mouth', as the case may be!)

I had become happily accustomed, in the previous few minutes, to entertaining a 9 5/8" length of lovely cock in my soft and welcoming mouth. Hooray for my lucky mouth!! I couldn't imagine how many fag whores would love to be in my place. But it was me: Jimmy got the beautiful cock. Jimmy has a real man!

"Jim! Buddy! Hey, I feel like I gotta blow. Is that okay, man?" Stephen said, his breath coming in bursts now.

"Shit. I'm going to cum so hard. I can feel it." he said through his gritted teeth.

"By now, I had my nose buried in Stephen's thick black pubes. I'd say about a tenth of the weight of my head was cock right about then.

After patting them goodbye, I once again gave Stephen's ass-cheeks an appraising once-over. Sweet! They were officially on my kiss list.

Now,with one hand fingering his ball-sack, and the other resting on his lean thigh, I waited with great expectation for the moment when he would explode. Oh, there'd be:

Cum in my hair,

Cum everywhere!

It was gratifying enough to finally be sucking Stephen, but I also savored our friendship, which was warm and respectful and fun. And here he was, poor guy, deprived of his very hot girlfriend for an extended time, trying to at least lessen the raging need to fuck at the rate he had grown accustomed to. And the lucky bastard! A made-to-order cock-slave right on the premises, ready to kneel and serve at any time. And a cook and a maid, to boot!

Stephen eased his very happy penis out of my mouth. I watched it slowly appear: the skin a ruddy, bruised-pink from all the attention it had just received, the prominent veins, and all of it glistening with saliva. My word!

With his legs beginning to tremble as if some eruption was brooding somewhere in them, Stephen grasped his cock with one hand. He squeezed hard, and the already-massive cock-head gleamed yet more darkly as it gained its fullest stature.

Had he not bopped me on the head with his very ready penis, I'd still be under its spell!

"Look, here's what I want you to do for me, jimmy. Pay attention! I got such a load here. Do you think you can keep up with it when I orgasm? It's up to you."

"Stephen, I'm very sure that I can accommodate the full volume of your semen. And I would be blessed, indeed, to feel your warm cum bathing my throat. But I think it would be nice to maybe eat the first surge, then just let the rest fall where it may! I would love to watch your seed fly through the air, as I know it must."

"Okay. Cum in the mouth first. Then I shoot the rest on your face?" Stephen queried, not wishing me to be disappointed, or so it seemed to me.

"Yes! All on the face, if you can."

"I don't know. I always throw a bunch of big, sticky wads. Especially when I've been minus a fuck partner for awhile."

"Sounds cool!" I said, envisioning myself with his grey, light-yellow sperm rolling prodigiously down my face from all angles, and dangling from my chin.

"Okay. Let's get going." Stephen said curtly.

"First, I want you to get the head and a couple inches more in your mouth." and to this I most adroitly responded!

"Good. That feels just right."

"Then, you know what they say about idle hands. Get one of you hands - doesn't matter which - reach between my legs, and stroke my ass. Got it?"

"Oh, absolutely! Kind of like I did before?"

"Sure. That'll do. I liked it."

"Thank you, Stephen!" I said, with sudden and unexpected emotion.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. Back to the game plan. I want a 'first class' orgasm here, and your role is important. Now, getting back to my ass... look, women drool over it. They tell me that they do. One didn't want to go to sleep without her head resting on it. So, I know I have a really attractive ass. While you're petting me there, you are invited to - very gently - probe into the crevice, and well..., explore! With your other hand... what do you think? Where might it be of some use?"

"Give your hanging basket a little massage?"

"Exactly. My balls. Ah! this sounds like such a great plan! Thanks again, Jim, for being available. I know I can be a bit fussy about how I like things. You've been great."

"I disagree, actually." I said. "I think you simply know what you want, and you have the moxie to ask for it. That's so admirable, and not a bit 'fussy'".

Following Stephen's instructions, I was soon coordinating the prelude to a massive orgasm. With both hands delighting in their tasks, and Stephen's lusty phallus disporting itself merrily in my hungry mouth, I did all that I could to help bring this man to a memorable climax.

Stephen's ass-cheeks clamped tight onto my probing fingers, then loosened. He was heading to his finish. His breath emerged from a deep quarter, serene and open, but for a quiver at the end of the outbreath. Again, my hand was pressed tight between the cheeks, and Stephen reached down and held my head in his hands, seeing...what?

"Portrait of a boy with a big Cock in his Mouth."?

Why not. It was the pinnacle of my life! I'd always hoped for a masculine guy with a nice dick to take an interest in me. But it's slim pickins getting that combo. Best enjoy it while you can. And I planned to.

Suddenly, Stephen was pulling at my hair. I looked up, and the tendons in his neck were tighter than banjo strings. I brought both hands up to ground level, and began to pump Stephen. I let the head slip out some, and I fell to sucking it hard, my tongue going crazy on it, licking the plump rim, and savoring its musty aroma.

All at once, Stephan thrust forward, and I was ready for him. His cock plunged in all the way. The animal sound I heard coming from his breast, I could never recreate. It was pure release, pure satisfaction. He plunged again. I felt the initial surge of sperm fill my mouth. It was so warm and delicious, and I wanted to drink every last drop, but I remembered our plan. In tacit cooperation, we each drew back from our joining. Just as the erupting member reached daylight, as though it were Eros with an arrow, it spewed a forceful and copious emission that landed between my eyes and on my nose. An express love letter. As I fell to scooping up the goodies, the next salvo struck. Now, the left side of my face was dripping with Stephen-cum. He was saying something to me, but I was too crazy with lust to understand. He kept saying it and patting my head as though I were a dog. Feeling that I had more than enough cum on my face (and my neck and my chest, by this time.) I left the penis to drain onto the carpet. It was still hiccuping and bouncing about spasmodically, reminding me of a race horse resting and cooling down after its exertions.

I was a bit embarrassed, kneeling on the floor with semen all over me. But I soon forgot myself as I fell to cleaning up. The cum was still warm and very fine for eating. I scooped it off my face, and collected it in the cupped palm of my other hand. When I had a decent amount, I would slurp it up, then lick my fingers as Stephen looked on. I was very turned on by it all: a virile man watches a grateful homosexual eating his semen in front of him, and thanking him profusely.

"Stephen! Good lord, it was amazing!! Mmmmm. Your cum is so tasty!"

"Hey! Help over here. I'm a mess. Clean ME up, then worry about the rest."

"Yes, sir." I responded, first quickly checking to assure that I was relatively cum-free. There were large areas on my neck and chest that were dry now, though crusty with residue.

Stephen was swaying giddily in the center of the room. His cock hung limp,now, with a thread of cum hanging from it.

"Gee, Stephen." I said. "You were wonderful. Thanks!"

A silence fell between us.

"So, let me get you clean, eh?" I said.

It was so good licking Stephen's warm skin free of cum. He had jizzed onto his belly, and legs, and feet. His pubic patch needed a good lick job, as well. (It's not easy getting cum out of pubic hair!) After he was very clean, and I'd blow-dried him, Stephen prepared to take his leave, pulling on his pants, checking his watch. Before he had a chance to pull up his zipper, I rushed forward and gently buried my face onto the fabric of his briefs, feeling the contours of the warm cock there.

"Thank you, Stephen." I said, still kneeling. "Visit again if you like. anytime." I was sad to see him go, but I knew better than to protest.

"Jim, that was exactly what I needed, I'll have you know. Damn! It was good!"

I beamed at him, hearing these words.

"I was so happy to see you get relief, sir. It was wonderful for me, too."

In less than half an hour, Stephen was softly snoring, and I went out for more champagne. It's good to be prepared!

Next: Jill returns and... something's different.

12