A Helping Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaVenus69
AnnaVenus69
265 Followers

For a while Jack fucked us, and the sounds became squishier and our moans louder. He slipped his hands between our bodies to cup my tits and pull my nipples while he fucked me, and to catch Linda's nipples between the back of his fingers and squeeze them when he fucked her.

"FUCK!" You've no idea how good this feels!" Jack grunted, "This is fucking amazing!"

"Tell me what it looks like! What do you see?" I moaned, "What does it feel like? Come on you prick, tell us!"

"Where do I begin? Fuck! When I pull out of your cunt, like now, my dick is covered in your thick rich cream Kay, my shaft is streaked with it! Your juicy cunt is gaping a little, like it's protesting against my pulling out of there, it closes so slowly, like a little mussel! Linda's pussy looks like it's beckoning me, she's all messy wet like you, although more pearly, and when I push in...", Linda moaned with delight, and I knew Jack was pushing his dick deep into her, " ....your cream enters her cunt, and some of it gets pushed around the base of my cock like a frothy white collar. And when I pull out, my cock is all glossy and slick with Linda's juices, and her cunt looks all swollen and pink and open, before it slowly closes again too! It feels fucking incredible, both so hot and tight and liquid and slick, and yet somehow different too, because of the angle perhaps. Oh FUCK this is so hot, I don't think I can hold back much longer!"

Jack plunged his throbbing cock into my cunt once more, and held still, trying to regain some composure.

"Where do you want to cum babe, your choice, you're the birthday boy!" I looked over my shoulder and smiled at my love.

"Oh fuck!" Jack moaned, and closed his eyes for a second.

Linda looked at me, and touched my face with her hand, giving me a signal I couldn't work out. She pointed at my back, and my ass and her cunt, and when I only got more confused, she started giggling helplessly.

"What??" I mouthed as her giggling set me off as well. She pulled my ear to her lips, and whispered. "HELL YES!" I replied eagerly.

"What are you girls plotting now? I know you're up to something again!" Jack grinned, looking at two impish faces turned towards him.

"Just a way to make us all feel good" Linda replied, and started slithering out from underneath me. "Let me show you what I had in mind" she said, and positioned herself beside Jack. With his dick still firmly embedded in my dripping cunt, Linda started transferring the slick creamy juices at the base of his cock to my wrinkled star. Her fingers tickled me very softly, as if she wasn't sure yet how to touch me in a place she'd only recently discovered as being erotic.

"LINDA!" Jack moaned, "God you girls know how to drive a man bonkers!" She grinned, and smeared more gooey slippery mess from my pussy and Jack's leaking dick all over and into my twitching asshole.

"Thought you might like to fuck Kay's ass, Jack! See, she told me how much you both enjoy doing that, and I would really love to see it. I've never done anything like that either, so please make it look good!" she grinned "I may want to try it myself sometime!

"Kay?" Jack sounded a little breathless again, and I grinned gleefully.

"A weekend full of surprises, eh baby? And it has only just begun, too!" I laughed aloud, then moaned, just couldn't help myself. I was horny beyond belief, with my husbands' big dick tormenting me, ever so slowly moving in and out of my slick needy love tunnel, and my sisters' fingers teasing my ass and making it all achy for more.

"Do you want to watch him fuck your ass, sis?" Linda asked with a wicked smile "Do you want to turn around so you can see him impale you onto that leaking monster?"

"Jack?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder.

"Yeah, turn around, honey! And you sit here, Linda. You can watch me screw Kay's asshole, and we can both play with your cunt while you play with your sisters'. How's that sound for some fun?"

I turned around quickly, and Jack put a large pillow under my hips, doubling me up, almost folding me in half, giving me an amazing view of my cunt and ass.

"Too uncomfortable, should we move the pillow?" Linda asked with a worried frown as I shifted my ass a little, and threw my head back for a second to take in some air. .

"Nah, just not easy to breathe like this, but I'll manage, this looks so fucking hot!"

Indeed it did! Linda had wrapped her hand around Jacks' glistening wet prick, and was slowly stroking it, making nice squishy sounds. Jack watched, moaning, as she started sliding it back and forth and left to right over my slick furrow. She pressed her thumb down on his crown and rubbed my clit with it, making me gasp for air again.

"Oh honey that feels good!" I moaned, and Jack agreed wholeheartedly!

She continued rubbing Jacks' head over my stiff little node, masturbating my cunt with my husbands' hot throbbing cock.

"Holy shit that looks so sexy! I so enjoy doing that, you guys! Hope you don't mind. It makes me horny as hell!" she confessed, as she started stroking her cunt with one hand while driving us nuts with the other.

"Fuck, I don't mind" I gasped "hell, it makes me so fucking horny I think I'm gonna cum if you don't stop now!"

"Do you want her to cum?" Linda asked my sweating husband. His eyes were darting from her one hand masturbating her own pussy, to her other hand masturbating mine.

"FUCK LINDA! Yes, make her cum! Make her gush all over my prick!" he panted.

My sister grinned and rubbed harder and faster, and my body started tensing up, my thighs grew taut, my belly started contracting, and I felt the telltale spasms starting way down in my core, spiralling up and out towards my burning throbbing cunt. Faster and faster Linda rubbed Jack's smooth fat cock head over my swollen clit, her hand and his dick becoming a blur, and all of a sudden I was there.

"AAAAHHH FUCK...I AM CUMMING...NOW...FUCK...NOOOWWW! I screamed,

and watched as waves of thick creamy juice began shooting from my upturned cunt, spraying my husbands cock, balls and tummy, and covering Linda's still rubbing hand.

"YES NOW!" my sister moaned. She grabbed Jacks' cock firmly in her hand, and guided it towards my asshole, now covered in my slick cum. Softly she rubbed Jacks' head over my anus in small circles, then held it still and looked at him. Jack put his hands on my thighs, and leaned in a little closer, pressing his crown into my tight little star. All three of us moaned as we watched it slip though the ring of my anus and into my asshole.

"Oh my god, that looks way too tight!" Linda burst out. "Fuck! Are you alright Kay?"

"Hell yes!" I moaned, "More, give me more!" Linda held Jacks' dick tight in her hand and they seemed to work together as they pushed another inch into my burning hole.

"Doesn't it hurt? It looks so tight! When Jack pulls back, your anus clings to his dick, it only slowly gives way when he pushes back in, like he has to open you all over again!"

"It's a kind of pleasure pain, can't explain it" I gasped between moans, "tight and hot, deliciously stretched, feels even better when he fills me completely" Linda's nose almost touched Jacks' cock as she watched it slide in and out of my asshole. He was now about halfway in, and I was getting delirious with need.

"MORE!" I begged, and again they seemed to push his dick in deeper together. The look on my sisters' face was one of pure delighted concentration. "More, fuck, give me more!"

I pleaded, "I want you! Fuck me Jack, fuck my ass!" And finally I screamed my need! "COME ON, YOU BASTARDS! PLEASE GIVE ME THAT PRICK, FUCK MY ASS!"

Jack laughed without sound, too breathless to do anything other than moan, and suddenly, roughly, he pushed the last inches of his cock into my tight anal passage. We both gasped for air, and neither of us moved for a moment. I needed time to catch my breath, and Jack let me adjust to his girth. Then, slowly, he started moving in and out.

"How does it feel, Jack?" my sisters' voice sounded husky, excited and fascinated. As if she'd done this a million times before, she rubbed more of my slick cum cream around his dick, every time he pulled out.

"Tight!" he grunted "So fucking tight! Incredibly hot, very smooth! It grips me, her ass clenches around me like fingers, milking my dick!"

Linda moved back a little, her hand slid to my cunt, and she started flicking my clit. I could but gasp. She grinned, and slipped a couple of fingers into my sopping snatch, and finger fucked my cunt while Jack fucked my ass with long deep strokes. She pressed the heel of her hand down on my clit, and started grinding into it, while her fingers moved faster and deeper into my cunt. FUCK! I was beginning to see stars. She smiled wantonly when she made me wail with lust!

"Come here you!" my husband suddenly grunted, and when I looked sideways, I saw two of his fingers disappearing into Linda's pink wet pussy. He churned them, hooking them into her and puling forward, and when she started mewling, I knew he'd unerringly found her g-spot again.

"OOOHHH FUUUCCCK!" she screamed, and her fingers hooked into me even more ardently. "YES YES YES, MAKE ME CUM"

Jack was fucking me hard now, with deep short pounding thrusts that forced the air out of my lungs and made me feel like he was literally turning me inside out. Such exquisite tight searing sensations, such sweet piercing pleasure! His prick filled me so good, my ass felt stretched to twice its' size. Linda's screams were egging him on, and he slammed into me harder and deeper, almost splitting me in half.

"JACK, JACK!" I screamed, "LINDA, OH FUCK, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUUUM!"

"CUM HONEY!" she yelled at me "FUCKING CUM, I'M GONNA CUM TOO, JACK IS DRIVING ME MAD!"

Jack hammered his pole into me, and I screamed his name over and over, clenching and unclenching my ass around Jack's prick, squeezing his head, milking his shaft. He was panting like a steam train, making inarticulate noises, while Linda bucked her hips into Jack's hand, rubbing her clit fast with one hand, finger fucking my cunt with the other.

All of us were nearing our point of no return. The room was filled with moans and screams, with the smell of deliciously hot messy sex and with sloppy frothy fuck sounds. Suddenly, Linda's world exploded, as did her cunt! She wailed at the top of her lungs as squirt after squirt of clear cum juice shot up in the air from her pussy, landing on my tummy and tits and soaking the couch beneath her.

In the throes of her orgasm, she squeezed my cunt so tight it made me scream. It sent pangs of lust to my already spasming core, and there was no stopping me from there!

"AAAAHHHHHH" I screamed, and when the waves of my climax hit me, my ass viced down on Jack's cock so tight it made him cry out as well. He grabbed my tits in both hands and bellowed his pleasure.

"FUCK I'M COMING! I'M GONNA FILL YOUR ASS WITH MY SPUNK CREAM! I'M COMING BABY...HERE IT COMES...HERE IT...AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Thrusting, heaving, moaning, screaming, we landed on the couch in a wet tangled mess of wanton lust and delight. Giggling, gasping for air, kissing, stroking each other, we finally managed to calm down a little.

Linda grinned, looking at us. "You know...I've had more sex and wild orgasms this last weekend alone, than I've had in my entire marriage!"

"GOOD!" Jack said. "You have certainly helped giving me a birthday I'll never forget!"

"It's not over yet though, is it?" She asked with a naughty smile. "I mean, it's only Saturday morning, isn't it?!"

Jack and I burst out laughing "Oh no, we've created a monster!" I giggled.

"Seriously, you guys! Do you know all the things I still want to learn?" Linda insisted, and started counting them out for us on her fingers.....

AnnaVenus69
AnnaVenus69
265 Followers
12