A High School Life to Remember Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothGuy
GothGuy
79 Followers

"You are so sexy when you tell the other guys what to do and what is going on. And I love the way your thing feels. Even John seemed to stop minding my presence so much, and by that I mean that he just ignored me instead of making shitty comments."

"Yeah, I am sorry that he does that. I decided to invite you to show him up for being such a dick to you. It shut him up." There I go, opening my big mouth in the wrong way again. She gives me a slightly disappointed look, and then unlocks the car. I deposit my books in the back seat this time and look across the car at her before we move to sit down inside it.

After we have both gotten down into the car, she stares over at me. "I don't know much and I am sorry. I have never actually done all that much with a guy before. I have watched a lot of porno's to try to learn some things though. I hope I didn't make hurt from touching it so much."

I look over at her with a look of slight shock on my face. "No, no that is not it at all, that felt great. Your hand moving on my pants I mean. I..." I look at her and can see that she seems a little bit upset. "... I didn't mean to say that I only brought you because of someone else. I am very glad that you came, it made tonight really special."

"Oh, special, okay, I am glad to hear it." She looks down towards her lap, which basically puts her head right down into her corset covered tits.

"Well, I was hoping to keep the special part of the night going now... if you want to that is." I start to blush and I can not believe that I have been so forward with Lindsay.

"So you mean, you still want to have something to do with me?" She leans towards me a bit and her breasts push together nicely, my head could fit on top of them nicely like a soft pillow. Then I smile with an idea.

"I want to have something to do with you alright..." I move my head down and do just that, I lay my head right on top of the exposed part of her boobs. I lie there for a few minutes quietly. I can feel her gaze upon me and I see her hands reach down and caress the side of my face. Slowly her hand creeps down the side of my body, first tickling my ribs, then resting upon my pelvis, and then moving down to the tent in my pants.

I start to grow bold as well. I move my hand up the side of the stiff corset and it reaches the lump of her large fake breast. I then descend upon it for the attack, "oh no I fell over." My hand lands on her breast and I squeeze it strongly. She lets out a deep moan and her head rolls back. This also forces her hand to squeeze upon my prick.

Several minutes of this nearly innocent groping continues when I notice that Lindsay decides to grow bolder. I feel her undo my pants with a shaky hand, then the other hand, equally as shaky, reaches in and grabs a hold of my bare prick. Her hand is soft and velvety. She rubs it all over my cock, from top to bottom and all over my balls. As she does this, I also capitalize on the situation. I reach in and not only rub her nipples and grab a hold of her boobs, I also lift them almost all the way out of the corset. The nipples peak over the top of the Victorian pattern and I lean my face over and lick near the nipple.

I stand up a little bit to raise my butt off of the seat and she pulls my pants and underwear down to below my knees. Both of her hands now surround my dick and she begins to pound on me up and down a little. Without any wetness though, it slowly starts to chafe me, even with the good feeling. "Could you spit on your hands that would make it feel really good?" She does this, licking both of her hands, finger by finger. My cock jumps a little bit from the sexy sight. I then watch her hands engulf my prick, which I then begin to piston in and out of as if her fists were a pussy, nice and slick for my cock. "Ooohh, yeah, I like the way your hands feel on me. Keep that up, oh please... please, yes, close your fists just a little bit tighter. Woah, that feels good... WOAH!"

At this loud exclamation she stops and loosens her grasp. "Did I hurt you? Did... did I screw up?"

"No, you are doing fine," I pant, "in fact I was about to cum. You should probably stop now."

"But why, don't you want to release yourself?" She strokes me a little bit more playfully.

"I do, but I do cum a lot, it will... make quite a mess... of everything."

"So what you are telling me is... that I will smell like your cum for a while?" I nod silently in response, and at that she seems to have a light bulb go off in her head. "I have an idea, to not have the cum go everywhere."

"What is that?"

"Well, in this video I saw once, the girl pushed her boobs together, and the guy put his cock between her tits. If we did that and then you came down imbetween my tits and under the corset, there would be no mess." I stop and start to contemplate it. She seems to be very excited, and I need to keep my vow, I will satisfy and make her happy. I do need a release anyway.

"Okay... let's get out of the car for some more room, you lean against it and I will stand in front of you... sound good?"

"Oh yeah darling... I can't wait. You can shove that cock between these new tits of mine, and cover my body in your cum." She says this, seeming to feel like the bolder Lindsay that I have known from the past.

She positions herself against her car door and I approach her, naked from the waste down. She finishes pulling her tits out of the corset and holds them on display for me. The look of the bright Victorian corset and her tits excite me and my cock jumps again. At seeing this, she laughs in a deep sexy tone and nods for me to come closer. "Give that dick to my tits. And then give me your cum." I step to nearly inches in front of her body. My cock is level with her fake white tits. I lean over and my cock fits snuggle in the tight valley between her voluptuous mountains. She spits on them just as I asked her to do for the hand job and then looks up and smiles at me. I start to slide my cock back and forth between her tits.

"Oh my god, it feels... so good. I can't believe it... I am actually fucking your tits. It feels like I am floating... in the clouds." My dick moves furiously between her breasts, each time I have fully extended my cock into her tits, my thighs slam against the sides of her breasts. She holds them tightly together from the sides. The pillowy flesh is folded over the top of my cock. The wetness of her spit is glistening off of my head and the sides of her tits. The pre cum joins her spit in wettening the sides of her cavern.

"Fuck my tits! Fuck them hard! I like your thighs slapping against my tits. Do you like the feel of them?"

"Hell yeah, Hel... Lindsay. They feel so soft and they form around my cock so tightly." I slam back and forth between her breasts time after time. It seems to last forever, but I know that only seconds have passed. With my inexperience and excited ness, I feel my cum rising quickly from my heavy balls.

"Fucking hell! I am cumming! I am cumming!" She smiles and she seems so into the titfuck that she does not want to stop. "Here it comes!" One last moan and one last thrust and then I halt my movements for a moment as a thick white viscous jet of white cum shoots up onto the front of her face as she stares at my dick. The next strand fires across her neck and the sticky substance clings to her breast as I push it back up with another thrust. Her tits are starting to lose their grip on my dick as I see her moaning and her eyes practically rolling back into her head. I jostle my dick around in her cleavage on my way up for another burst; this burst lasting so long that some cum is stuck between her tits as well as another load across one cheek and into her eye. After this, she finally pants, grabs my prick and shoves it down the other way between her tits. My cock fires more strands of cum between her tits and down onto her stomach, underneath of the corset. After a few more strokes of my cock between her huge jugs, my cock finally regains control of itself.

"Wow, you were not kidding about the mess part were you. This is really something to remember. We better get out of here before we are seen. Thanks David, you made me feel hot as hell. Do you like my tits?"

"Oh you betcha I do. I won't forget them anytime soon, or you either." I look down and marvel at the mess that I have made, the strands of my cum connect between her breasts like a spider web. The thick juice on her face is easy to see from quite far. It shines in the moonlight. We both get back into the car and she starts to drive us both away. As we go, she starts to scoop the cum up off of her face and from her breasts. Some of it, she eats, and some of the rest she simply rolls and rubs around on her body.

I wish Lindsay goodnight, she is too distracted to say much. I head up to bed and pass out almost instantly, relieved from all my stresses.

This is one hell of a night. I don't think I will forget it. I have satisfied Lindsay, I suppose Ms. Gerard is next.

GothGuy
GothGuy
79 Followers
12