A Higher Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as it was becoming clear I wouldn't be able to hold her up with my one arm much longer, she began to tremble.

I asked, "Are you getting close?"

"Oh yes. Start rubbing my clit more directly now and slightly more firmly. When I tell you to, I want you to squeeze her firmly but not hard. Got that? Firm but not hard."

"Got it."

"Good. Keep doing that. The pressure is just right."

She began to move again and I noticed that the flushing of her skin had spread from her cheeks to her throat and down onto her chest. Laurel was breathing more rapidly now and her body had a light sheen of sweat.

As she slid along my cock slowly, my excitement was building very rapidly, but she was concentrating so much on her own erotic experience that I was afraid she'd forgotten about me.

"I think I'm going to cum," I said.

Her head snapped up and she looked into my eyes. "So am I, Derek, darling. You are doing so...well. Now, I'm going to move a bit. Hold my waist very tightly."

With that, she put her arms around my neck, shifted when she was back towards the end of my throbbing cock, and smoothly lifted herself off the ground, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Back up closer to the wall, Derek. That's it." She moved her legs again and rested the soles of her feet on the bedroom wall behind me. Looking deeply into my eyes, she said, "Now we'll both cum," as she slid slowly down onto my cock. It took a few times to get it all in, but eventually our crotches were touching.

Even after all these years, I still remember exactly what it felt like to be inside Laurel for the first time. It was as if my cock was in a warm, velvet-lined vise. I could tell Laurel was gripping me even harder as she moved herself back, then loosening as she slammed forward again.

"Oh my God! Derek, your cock is bloody marvelous. I've never had one that far up inside me."

"I'm going to cum now, Laurel. I can't hold back. I'm so sorry."

Her sweating, straining face suffused with the most beautiful smile. "Don't be, Derek, my sweet lover," she gasped. "Squeeze my clitty now, Derek, squeeze it now! Make me cum, too."

I did as she said and she made one more violent out-thrust and in-thrust and we both came massively together.

I thought I would drop her as she writhed against me, gasping and moaning. It was as if she was having a fit and I feared something might have gone very wrong. At the same time, it felt as if my soul was pouring out through my penis as it swelled and pulsed inside her, filling her with my seed.

As my orgasm began to recede, I opened my eyes and looked down. Quivering a bit, Laurel still had that beautiful smile on her face. It was the expression of a very satisfied woman and over our time together I always strove my hardest to put that smile on her face.

"Do you have enough strength to carry me to the bed?" she asked in a tired voice. "If not, I might just be able to float over."

I moved a bit stiffly over the few steps to her large bed, the two of us still joined together. The bed was high off the floor, so I could basically just lean down a bit and lay her back. Stepping away, her legs flopped over the side and Laurel lay there, breathing hard, eyes still shut.

"You still felt hard when you pulled out of me."

"Not as hard as I was."

"I so love young men," she sighed and put her head up, flashing me a conspiratorial smile. "Could you go down the hall and turn on the shower? Then come back for me. I want to wash you off and to feel your hands on me, but first I want to float here just a while longer.

It was the first of many, many showers or baths or swims we shared together. Laurel loved water, I found. It was also the first time she brought me off with her hands, and the difference between her and that stupid Nancy girl was like the difference between someone playing a Rachmaninoff piano concerto and a child banging away on "Chopsticks".

As I lay alone in my room that night, my head was positively swimming. How had I lucked into this sweet, sweet deal? Laurel could be damn sure I wouldn't blab to anyone about what was happening between. There was no way I wanted to ruin this situation.

But I also realized that the other part of the deal between us would be much harder to keep. Impossible, really. You see, as I drifted off to sleep, I knew I was already in love with her.