A Higher Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel, for her part, had shaken off her lassitude, and was an enthusiastic participant. Since this was the first time we had really "made love" to my inexperienced mind, I was trying to be aware of everything that happened. My previous experience with my mother's friend had been more her taking her pleasure on me.

With Laurel, it was a completely different matter. First of all, she seemed concerned that I enjoy it as much as her, so she was encouraging, almost like a cheerleader, telling me how it felt, giving me feedback and helping me to do it to her better and increase the enjoyment forbothof us in the process.

For the most part, I lay directly on top of her, supported on my elbows so she wouldn't be uncomfortable under my weight. We kissed, I repeatedly buried my head in her neck, sucking, kissing, biting (gently!). Laurel had her legs wrapped around mine, using them to help pull me into her. It was she who told me to vary my speed and force so I would last longer, and it worked very well. Otherwise, I would have pounded her into oblivion and cum in about 3 minutes flat.

Whenever I took one of those breaks, we'd talk, exchange little endearments, and of course, kiss. I loved her generous kisses and her probing tongue. I tried to give as good as I got, noticing what I liked from her and then trying to do the same back.

Finally she looked up at me and said, "Derek, I'm ready for you to cum inside me. I want to feel your cock swell and pulse and know that you're filling me with your seed. And that will make me cum, too. I'm ready for that, Derek."

With our eyes fixed on each other, she wrapped her arms around my back, spread her legs far apart, and rolling her pelvis up towards me in the process. It felt as if my cock was being swallowed by her pussy. As our bodies met, she'd give an extra little roll to her hips and I realized she was grinding her clit into me. On the out-strokes, she'd tighten her vaginal muscles and it felt as if my cock was caught in a strong vacuum. This woman really knew how to fuck.

We came nearly at the same time, her crying out just before I let go with the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced. I thought that I might pass out, and actually fought against the passion exploding in my head. That was a shame, as I found out in later days. Laurel beneath me, as her cunt grasped at my cock, was beyond words as her body shook once again.

When I finally rolled off her, we were gasping as if we'd just run a couple of miles flat out. Both of us were covered with sweat. But we were satisfied, lordy, we were satisfied.

Laurel pulled the sheepskin over us and we fell into a comfortable doze as the fire burned lower, me on my back with her cuddled against me.

12