A Holiday Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was approached from behind and two muscular arms encircled me, playing with my breasts and squeezing them and pulling on the chain attached to my nipples. Then he ran his hands down my body to my cunt. He put his fingers on the lips on either side and pulled them apart, opening my hole and exposing my clitoris.

"She's ready now." he said, and from the back of the room came the biggest, ebony black man I have ever seen. My eyes wandered down his muscular body to his cock.

"Oh God no," I shouted "Let me go! Let me go now! It won't fit. It's too big!" I struggled to free myself, but I realised that it was useless. I was to be speared by this monster

This man was 6'6" athletically built and strong in every way. His cock stuck out in front of him and curved sharply upwards from its base to its circumcised head. It was over a foot long and as thick as my ankle. The head alone was three inches long and I could see the pre cum leaking from it as he walked up to me, stood on his toes and took the chain hanging from my nipples and wrapped its free end around the base of his cock. As he went back down onto the soles of his feet my breasts were tugged as he started to rub his cock head along my exposed cunt. Then the man behind pulled my lips even wider apart as this incredible black length started to enter me. As I tried to go onto my toes to escape the chain fastened to my nipples pulled me back down. There was no way I could stop his cock's relentless intrusion. I looked down at his thick black shaft as it began to work its way into me. Slowly I stretched to accommodate the head and then it was in me.

The man who had been pulling my pussy open, slowly traced his fingers upwards around my cunt lips and when he reached the top, he very gently, but persistently started to slide back the hood covering my clitoris. The feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life, and in the same way as a man pulls back his foreskin to reveal his cock, he slowly teased my most sensitive button from its cover. Looking down I could see my clitoris was as long as my thumb nail and the man used his finger to push it down onto the throbbing black penis which was buried in me. The cock began to move, slowly at first, in and out of my stretched cunt. It dragged my labia with it at every stroke and the movement on my elongated clitoris was ecstatic. With a loud moan I started to cum and my cunt tightened onto the shaft it held in it. As my orgasm built the man behind me moved his cock to my bottom and pushed it passed the tight ring of muscle at its entrance. My orgasm exploded as these two massive cocks fucked both my holes at the same time and as they thrust together I was lifted off the floor, suspended with both feet off the ground by two black cocks. Their thrusting was relentless until eventually I felt them harden and pump spunk deep into my cunt and anus before withdrawing, leaving me there spent and suspended from the ceiling as the others lined up to do the same.

Each man took his turn in my cunt and my arse and after 3 hours of non stop fucking I was released and taken back to my room.

The following day I was on the plane back home, still unable to believe what had happened to me during my summer vacation. Before I left however, the director did say " See you next year then"

I like to know in advance what I'm doing on my holidays!

12