A Hope for Rauri Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers

The large head looked up at her, just a little above the horizontal to look at her face. He was careful to do that, for to look straight ahead would have found him looking at her lovely breasts.

“I do,” he nodded, “I could not stay outside of the wall there. Please, if you have a name that I might know, pray tell it to me so that I might have the sound of it to carry in my heart. But -

Do you not feel shame and fear of me?”

She shook her head with a soft smile as he watched her complete her shift into something which resembled him more than her human form and she walked to him on four legs and sat down before him.

“What I am,” she began, “What we are - as close as we might be to one another - I feel no shame to see the look in your eyes for me. I would walk a very long way if I might only see that look in your eyes at the end of it.”

He nodded once as he brought his face nearer to hers and they sniffed each other, a little eager to gain what they could by using the sense and what it brought to them as what they were here.

“The male,” he began, “He is yours?”

“No,” she sighed as she leaned in to sniff along his jaw for a moment. She inhaled his wonderful scent a little slowly since she found it intoxicating, “He is an old friend. We have known each other for a long time. We mate sometimes, but it is to give to each other.

As what we are, he and I, there are never very many for us, and for us both, we have never found the one, that is all.

My name is Shauna Kavanaugh. Tell me who I sit here with. I must know the name of the beast who can warm me from this far away.”

“I have no true name,” he said, “though I am called Sam by some. I am one of the Coin Sith tribe, and there are not many of us now. I am the youngest adult of my clan now.”

She gasped as she sat back to stare as politely as she could, “You are a Cù Sìth! Then you are of the Sith people. I have never met one. I am lucky this night, I think.”

His gaze at her grew even softer than it had been to this point, “I do not know. Most fear me. I bring news of death most often; it is my task, as well as other things.

What sort are you? I see nothing of the Aos Sí to you, though by your name you are one of the ones that I might bay over when you pass. I hear your name and I know it as Caomhánach, yet I have seen no one like you before.”

She was bright enough to notice that he’d missed something about her and she let it pass, not seeing the need to correct him.

She only smiled a little and she slid her snout along his and he returned the gesture with the softest groan, “I was born a human in the land of Eire, but we traveled to another land where I grew up. I was a human, until I was bitten as a girl. Later, the male that you spoke of bit me so that I might become stronger, since I wished for it.

We are werewolves; I think that I can be thought of as a changeling in that way.

What other tasks have you?”

He sighed, not wanting this to end, though it was his fear that it now would, “Men fear me if they must travel out on the roads at night for I can bring death to them, though I seldom do without cause.

Also, it is said that to hear my cry is the only warning they might have to hide and lock up their women, lest I come to take them away. I can make them come to me willingly, though they do not know of it and I carry them back with me.”

He seemed to remember himself then and he was quick to tell her that she was in no danger from him. It wasn’t strictly true, but he didn’t want this to end.

So he didn’t speak of the rest.

It caused her to laugh a little, “From what I see and feel about you, mighty beast, I think that we are both in some danger here, are we not?”

She licked his lips and he opened his mouth for her, returning the gesture as they both groaned quietly for a moment. When he drew back, the huge animal was smiling - as much as his features would allow as he nodded with what she held a hope in her breast was his lust for her and more than that besides.

“Oh, I have such a hope that we are, Shauna Caomhánach. I have never felt something this strongly before.”

She motioned toward the bed with her chin and a little smile, “Come then. I have never been this fast to get to what I have the want in me to have with you this night.”

“I cannot,” he said a little apologetically, “I am too heavy for the bed the way that I am. I know that you want it this way from me first.”

“I do at that,” she grinned, “So? I see no reason why we have to break the furnishings. Give me what we both ache for - I can feel that you do as well - give it to me right here in that way and then, if you are as good as your word, I can see what I already know that I also want with you in the bed. You are not so heavy then, are you?”

“No,” he chuckled, “I think that I must look more, ... ordinary then.”

“I think not,” she laughed again as she changed herself back into her human form, moving to kneel on the floor with her head laid on her arms on the bed with a sweet smile for him over her shoulder, “not from what I have had little glimpses of in you. Come and take me, wondrous beast.”

She sighed as she felt his hot breath near her bottom. The short little inhalations brought her a little cold feeling, as wet as she was for him, but the exhalations were hot blasts which felt so good to her that she even whimpered once or twice.

It was his cold nose against her which almost caused her to jump straight up, but she settled right down when his tongue began, and she raised her hips as much as the position would allow, since she couldn’t have her head any lower like this.

Shauna knew what she wanted from him here. She just hoped that he knew enough to give it to her in the right place.

But then he mounted her and she was a little lost in the way that for such a large thing, he certainly was careful and gentle as she felt his forelegs holding her. A moment later, she felt that his paws were like hers and could also grip in the way of hands as he placed one of his on her hip and to Shauna’s joy, it spanned the distance from the dimple above her cheek right around to where he could almost hold the top of her thigh with his fingers and his palm covered about a third of her cheek.

In seconds, she also felt his first probing little thrusts and she couldn’t help the small smile which came to her.

He was in the right place.

She felt it as he stiffened and grew out of his sheath for her and in less than a quarter of a minute, he’d reached his full size and had slowed his thrusting so that he could take her in one long and very slow go. She moaned out loudly and she pressed herself back as far as she could to take him in.

As the werewolf female that she was, it had always been a small and slightly unfortunate sadness to her that any human male that she’d liked enough to allow things between them to get to this point had always felt just a tiny bit cool to her. It was due to her higher internal body temperature, she knew. It wasn’t a big deal; it was only a reminder that she’d left that behind long ago.

It was also another reason why she’d always loved to do this with her friend Wesley since he was the same as she was and it always felt right to them. She’d heard his sad thoughts on the same thing whenever he’d taken a human woman to try to grow a love with.

But this amazing creature filled her with his warmth and so when she could, she asked him if she was warm for him and he’d only lowered his head next to hers and licked her ear, “What do you think, Shauna? I have never had such a wonderful bitch beneath me as I do now.”

She groaned as she felt the careful way that he brought his huge paw around to graze her breast and she finally laid her head down on her arms and closed her eyes, not wanting to see the way that the room moved from his thrusting and plowing. She also didn’t want to be distracted in any of this, and she loved to feel the heat of his balls as they kissed up against her so softly, so incredibly warmly and ...

So incredibly well.

Oh fuck, Shauna thought as she felt her first hints of the rushing thrill of her first climax begin to come to her. She opened her mouth and began to moan for him, needing to in order to let it out of her and wanting as well to let him know that she was his in this.

She wondered for a moment if there was anything that she ought to be doing for him here, but nothing came to mind. Nobody - not even Wesley Valence - had ever fucked her so nicely before. If there was such a thing as being allowed to choose the manner in which one might die and receive that gift, then this was the way that she wanted it when it was her time.

Well, not the first time, she decided. After maybe three or four times.

Or, um, ... ten.

---------------

She noticed the shift in him even from outside of the outer wall of his room - sensing it as he’d laid all of his cares aside in the enviable way that many males have when they lie down to sleep. From where she stood, she could tell that his thoughts weren’t stupid or shallow; not at all.

He was bright enough to know that whatever lay undone in his day, there was nothing more to be attempted without cost to his rest, and so he laid his burdens down and went to sleep.

She found it an admirable quality - even enviable from the feminine viewpoint.

Think things through elsewhere and plan if one must. Lay aside the ongoing troubles and burdens which cannot be grappled with or changed anymore for one day and sleep. Pick them up again in the morning.

Females do not do this, she admitted to herself. We think, or perhaps worry - and they are interchangeable very often.

We weigh options.

We formulate and shape our plans.

She wanted to chuckle as she finished the admission in her mind.

We lose much time to it when we could be sleeping. The thoughts and the plans come anyway. A little smile crossed her beautiful face for a moment as she sought to sense it as his brain made the first testing steps toward deep sleep.

There was much power to him, she thought. Well, there had to be if his unguarded life force and thought processes could be detected from as far away as the shrubbery outside of the building.

She noticed the change which she’d been waiting to sense and she came into the room as little more than a dream, settling to stand and become solid matter as she moved in order to observe him a little better.

She stood in the room looking down at him, bathed as he was by the thin bands of light and dark there on his body, painted that way by the yellow rays of the parking lot lighting through the venetian blinds at the window.

It had been a little time as she’d waited earlier on the other side of that window, careful lest a passerby notice her out there and also very cautious not to allow those lights to cause her to leave her own shadow on his bed.

He’d fallen asleep as he’d wanted to, though now that she was here, she was seeing him grow restless as he slept. So with more of her patience and curiosity, she was given the small reward of watching him as he worked more and more of his wondrous body out from under the covers, eventually throwing them almost completely off in his sleep right before her eyes.

It caused her to smile softly as she regarded his body.

She tried to remember the way that it felt to have the arms of a man around her in a bed; the way that it felt to move against him only a little and feel the way that her breasts used to thrill at times like that.

And not at only the times while they were loving. At all of the other times when they were only a pair who loved each other whenever she had the time to be with him.

She thought back over the males that she’d had so long ago when she’d had far fewer cares of her own. As often happened, her thoughts drifted to the one who’d meant the most to her, back when she struggled under the new mantle of her heavy task.

She would come to him when she could, sometimes for only some stolen moments. Even now, she wondered if perhaps there had been some undiscovered way that she could have cast aside her cares forever and just been someone with perhaps a harder, though much simpler life.

But she’d done her best and found no help for it.

Nature found its way eventually, as it so often does - being nature after all, and she’d carried her new burden, knowing the only possible and unavoidable end. And after a time, - once her little one could walk and was learning to speak, she’d left that burden with her lover when they’d parted and she’d taken up her own regret to walk back and live in the chains of her power and the responsibilities which came with them.

Looking at this male, she could see herself wanting to lose herself in him. Her mind recalled the nights spent in a poorer and much more humble place - and yet, it had been a place where much joy had existed.

Bones and sinews under his skin, she saw as she looked. Muscle and strength in abundance and a very sweet face, if you looked past the rugged attractiveness there. She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking of doing the thing which her heart screamed at her to do. For some moments, she ached as she fought back the want in her to throw off her clothing and get into the bed.

It was killing her somewhere inside of herself. This one was the perfect one to live that simple and joyous life with; the one which she’d always wanted for herself and could only have tastes of. She knew herself and she was thankful that it wasn’t raining.

It would have been more than she could stand then.

Her eye flicked out to regard the night out there past those venetian blinds. Calm and still out there. A good thing, because it allowed her to fight down what she wanted and concentrate more on what was needed.

But she knew herself.

She knew ...

She knew that if it had been raining outside and even better, a cold and sleet-filled rain and if there was a bed for them not far from a warm hearth in a cozy place with oak beams for rafters and a thatched roof, she’d -

She wanted to shake her head to clear it, but she didn’t because she knew that it wouldn’t have done her a bit of good.

She looked at his chest and she knew that on a night where it pissed icy cold rain, if there was such a place and such a bed and hearth, she’d want to stay in his arms for the rest of her life.

But she could do none of those things. She was here to help another, so she turned to the window and nodded.

A second female stood beside her in an instant, looking uncertain.

She smiled and sighed out her very nearly silent admonition to be careful.

After that, she faded to become like a dream again, passing through the wall to land hurrying away across the parking lot.

At the edge of the lot she passed easily over the fence and once she’d reached the woods, she began to run - as though doing it would leave her heart’s foolishness behind.

It wouldn’t, and she knew it, but it allowed her to gain some distance so that she might be far from anyone if her tears overtook her. It seldom happened, but after seeing one like him and knowing that you did what you did for your own when you had to ... well, it was the right thing, if not to at least a part of her own selfish heart.

In the room, the second female stood and looked down at the sleeping one. More than anything else, she wondered about him, trying hard to think of why a man like he’d been back then in the glade of her lonely sadness and grief would have remembered anything of her then.

From what she could recall, every one of her own breaths back then had felt like a curse for the way that it reminded her of the wall which stood between her and the dead husband that she’d loved with everything that she’d had.

The one that she now couldn’t remember anything of at all.

Earlier - and it had taken some time and a lot of internal struggle, she could recall that her man had been a little barrel-chested and stout, coming from people who worked hard at their crofts to stay alive and keep their loved ones that way. But that was all that came to her. And she still for the life of her could not recall his name anymore.

If she’d felt a little like a living person back then - though it was what she’d been - she wondered if she would have felt this way to look at this man when he’d asked her for something to eat - anything at all. He’d been starving then. It had been plain to see and she guessed that she was still alive enough then to know the way that it felt to have nothing to eat when one’s gut ached for something, anything.

Like one of her small and stone-hard turnips.

Now, she looked down at him as she took in the sight of his body and all of the details which came to her eyes. As sleeping men went, he looked very good to her and it came to her as a bit of a shock, noticing it for the first time in who knew how long. What she could see of him here was very pleasant to regard like this.

In her life, she’d never known a man shaped as this one was.

She looked at his face and she could see a lot of strength in him, just as he slept, and the rest of him, ...

It came to her that this man - or whatever he was to be able to live on as just as she was doing herself - well this man, ... this one man, now seemed to her to represent her salvation in a way.

To hear of her queen speak of it during their talk afterward, this one man was perhaps her only chance now.

So now, she thought as she watched him sleep, she’d come here as she’d been told to at the right time to try to know a little of him.

She saw that there was strength to him. Oh, that was very plain and clear to her eyes. She saw his face and she wondered about him even more. She knew that he was not of her people - well, who they had been, at any rate so long before. She knew from the few things that he’d said as he’d asked her for something to eat and when she’d heard his quiet thanks from behind her that day as she’d walked off to leave him. He was one of the hated English army. She hadn’t cared then.

Just as she didn’t care now, though out of a different reason, she supposed.

As she stood there she wondered for a moment. If she’d seen him before she’d ever met her husband, ... would she feel this way about him then?

She guessed in her silent way that she’d have noticed him if she’d had a look at him, say in the village square while she was there to bargain and buy a few things that she might have needed. She tilted her head a little in order to get a clearer look at his face for a moment.

She nodded to herself then. If she’d seen this one then, she’d have looked. Who wouldn’t have, really?

He stirred then and she caught her own slight gasp as he moved. Instead, she inhaled slowly, forcing herself to do it so as not to make a sound. As she watched, she saw the way that the flesh rode over the ridges on his abdomen and the way that he moved as he rolled over toward the side of the bed where she stood, his head still on the pillow with his hand underneath it.

He strained a little then, as though he was stretching somehow, but it was only for a moment, only long enough for his slight yawn to pass from him in his sleep. Her eye drifted to the muscles over his ribs and his large shoulder as those parts of him moved. And then he was still once more and breathing deeply.

She sank to her knees so that she could see his face better in the shadows. He looked as though he could look a little grim if he had the need of it, but otherwise, she saw nothing dark about him which might indicate cruelty. She saw the lines on his face which showed her the way that his face drew back when he laughed and she found that she liked that.

But there was another thing to him.

She could almost barely see it, just not what it was. She didn’t know and couldn’t say, but she had the sense that it was this quality that he had which was responsible in some way for his long life somehow. She just didn’t know what it was. He looked like a man clear enough, but it was as though there was a shadow of something else which she just could not see enough of to be able to determine much more.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers