A Hot August Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rene's mouth was wide open, just like Steph's as she was taking my cock deep in her mouth. Her lips tightened at my tip as I exploded. I used to chuckle when I would read about men cuming gallons, however, I felt like a pumper-truck, delivering my huge load into Steph's swallowing mouth.

I looked again through the binoculars to see that they had changed positions. She was now on her knees and he was humping her from behind. Of course, it was a position that we used to do a lifetime ago.

Steph grabbed my legs and hugged tightly. I thought she was trying to restrain me from confronting them. Then I thought she was overcome with emotion for me. The I realized that she had one arm tightly around my knees, my cock lying in the blonde hair, and her free hand was firmly working her pussy. She bucked her hips, rocked her thighs and let out moans of joy as she brought herself to an orgasm.

She recovered and stood up, "we should go back". I tried to give her a kiss, but her fended my pass and took my hand and pulled me back to the house. I tried to think of conversation. I didn't know if I should thank her or make some witty remarks. I started to stutter and say how much I enjoyed her, but she put a finger to her mouth the way a mom says "shhhhhh" to a child and continued to lead the way back to her house.

She told me to sit on a chaise lounge in the shade and she would bring me a cool drink of water. I was mesmerized by the motion of the flowing dress on this slinky beauty. She smiled and offered me a glass of ice-cold water. She manufactured a troubled look, and finally asked. "Can I ask you a question? Will you be honest with me?"

"Sure. Absolutely". My mind was a buzz with thousands of possible questions. Millions of scenarios.

She surprised me with her offering as she asked, "Do you hate me, now that you know that I had sex with a black man?"

"Hell no".

She looked relieved, "really?"

"It was what it was, a quickie, rebellious, the forbidden fruit."

"Whew, that's a relief. Now, if asshole would feel the same way, I could get back to being married."

"It's too bad he feels that way; he doesn't know what he's missing!"

"I know, it's been so long that I've been with him that way that I was thinking about doing the black man thing again. I don't know if it's the sex, the humiliation, or the rebellion coming back, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately".

I don't know where it came from, but a black man's voice blurted out from my mouth. "Sheeeet bitch, once you go black, you never go back!"

She was taken back. She leaned her head to the side, "Pardon me mister?" She tried to hold back a slight smile.

"You heard me!"

She started to walk away, backing out slowly. I took a chance that she was into this role playing game. I pressed on. "Tell me what bitch, I want you to show me your hairy pussy".

"I can't", she said back, acting like a shy girl.

I leaned forward, "I said do it, you ain't got no choice"

She was into the shy girl act completely. "I really can't mister"

"Listen bitch. I want to see your blonde pussy hair".

She looked to the ground, and slowly lifted the hem of her dress. "I can't show you pussy hair, cuz I don't have any". She hadn't worn any panties. Her pussy was cleanly shaven. She turned her head as if she was totally embarrassed.

"Looks good enough to eat. Now, show me them titties. I like white girl titties".

"NO! They're too small. My boyfriend says that that are too tiny. I've never shown them to anyone else. Please mister, don't make me do this".

"Listen, I'll tell you if they're too big or too small. Just show me your tits White girl".

She fumbled with the buttons then let her dress fall to the floor. She stood before me, trembling, scared, and excited. Her body was unflawed; her hairless pussy and small perky breasts made her look like a teenager. It suddenly made sense to me that she would shave her pubic hair off. Max talks about another woman's hairy pussy to her, they don't get along, it makes total sense that she would do this.

Before I could think of my next response, I heard the roar of Max's dune buggy as it was making its way back.

Steph smiled slyly and stepped back into her dress. "You've got potential, Joe, You definitely got some potential!"

I smiled and laid my head back into the chaise lounge. My cock was once again hard and needing relief.

"We've got less than five minutes". She approached my chair, lifted her dress and sat on my lap with her back to me. I reached down, freed my cock and she guided it into her pussy. I laid back and let her do all the work. She sat down in my lap and rocked back and forth, her pussy was tightening and loosening as if it had a sex drive of it's own. I tried to reach around and cup her breasts, but again she pushed my hands away. She was able to start the beginnings of a rhythm, as the dune buggy came into site. I came. She paused a second and got up, walked away with that "just-had-sex" swagger. She didn't look back.

My head fell back, into the small pillow, I was instantly asleep.

My short nap was interrupted by the voice of my wife. She stood over me, "You look comfortable!" she said with a snotty tone.

My eyes tried to focus. She stood with her hands on her hips, an attacking position I knew only too well. I looked at her; her white clothes were now spattered with mud. Her hair was mussed and her shirt was still slightly wet, allowing her nipples to be visible. She just had sex with another man, yet she was mad at me! She was glancing at my crotch and my unzipped shorts. Luckily, my cock had retreated into my underwear, but had left a definite wet spot.

Max was standing in back of her, with a disapproving look.

Stephanie came back on the deck with a tray of drinks, and some appetizers. "He's been asleep for awhile. I just let him be."

"I must have spilled my drink", I offered, and tried to wipe the wet spot away.

Stephanie looked at Rene and tried to hide a huge smile. I also looked as soon as Rene walked away from me. Not only were her shorts inside out, but also they had a muddy handprint on her ass. Max must have noticed this too as he pushed her into the pool, so they could hide their little secret.

Stephanie and I looked at each other and knowingly kept our silence. Max dove in right behind her with his clothes on and started to apologize to her while he also tried to whisper what he really did it for.

I walked to the edge of the pool and offered a courtesy hand to help Rene out of the pool. Just as she reached up, I felt Stephanie jump on my back and we both wound up in the water. It was all what we needed. The four of us played and splashed. I was surprised when Rene glanced down at her nearly invisible shirt. Her breasts were completely showing. She muttered something about "Should have worn a bra". Then she pulled it over her head and looked at me for approval. I said, "It's like when we were in France". She nodded, then pulled her shorts and panties off and threw them on the deck. "I dare you to match me, Steph".

Steph took a millisecond to ponder this and took the form-fitting wet dress off. I went next and Max was the last one. It was fun and relieving. All the tension disappeared. We stayed nude for the rest of the evening. Max couldn't take his eyes off Rene's hairy pussy and I was mesmerized by Steph, as well as feeling horny that Rene's was the specific object of another mans lust.

They begged us to stay the night with them. I wanted to, and I think that Rene also wanted to as well, but collectively, as a couple, we felt that we crossed enough new boundaries. It felt odd to get dressed again. The feeling of nudity was very comfortable, and being nude with others was also a great feeling.

The way home was considerable different then the way to their house. While the heat was still unbearable, and the debt would still be waiting for us, I felt a sense of relief. It was good to see my wife smile. It was good to have her sit close to me. It was good to give our marital misery the boot. It was a refreshing feeling that I didn't feel mad or betrayed, nor did I feel guilty. It was as if our life had new meaning. We both had secrets.

Rene interrupted my philosophizing, "Should we do this again?" She asked.

"I'm for it," I smiled. I thought to myself, I'm for all of it!

"Can I ask you a question; you don't have to answer it?"

Busted! I thought. "Sure, ask away!"

"Well, I saw you staring at Stephanie's shaved pussy. Would you like me to do that too?"

Relieved, I answered, "Sure, if we ever go back to see them again, make sure that you do it". I smiled very large. It felt good for her to ask me something that she could do for me. I also loved the idea, not because I wanted to see her bare pussy, but I knew that son-of- a- bitch Max would be so disappointed, and it would make Stephanie so happy.

12