A Hot Tub Surprise with Nikki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In September, Nikki went down to Tampa for a weekend to say goodbye to the friends she had made at USF. She was sad when she returned home; she was sad to have said goodbye to some friends, and sad because a few of them had openly voiced their opposition when she told them about her relationship with me.

I asked her how she felt about that and she told me that they could all go fuck themselves. Obviously, she was upset but there wasn't much I could do to help her with this problem. "This is part of what I was thinkin' about when I said you might get tired of being involved with an old man like me," I said.

"I can make other friends," she said, "but there's only one old man that I'm in love with, and that's you, old man, so just forget about that we-shouldn't-be-together stuff." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. "You know, you're not really an old man and I need you to make love to me," she said.

We made love. We made beautiful, passionate love.

I came to know and appreciate that Nikki was the most uninhibited female I had ever known. There were a few grounds rules in our sexual relationship, but very few. Neither of us was interested in golden showers or brown hail. Neither of us had any interest in bestiality. I told Nikki that I was not interested in sharing her with any other person, male or female, and she agreed that she didn't want to share me. Neither of us was interested in having sex in public.

That concludes the list of things we didn't do. What we actually did was rather wide ranging. We had sex on the beach at night and we had sex in the woods. We had anal sex. We both engaged in anilingus. We did the simultaneous oral sex thing quite often. I used a vibrator on her. She watched me masturbate, culminating with me cumming on her boobs or in her mouth. I watched her masturbate. We did it in the shower. We did the reverse cowgirl occasionally. I fucked her little titties.

I fucked her ass with a vibrator while I fucked her pussy with my dick. She fucked her pussy with a vibrator while I fucked her ass with my dick. We did it on my desk at the office; that was after hours when all of the other staff was gone.

We engaged in some role playing; it typically revolved around Nikki being my little virgin teenaged daughter wanting to be introduced to the pleasures of the flesh. Once, Nikki wanted to pretend that I was an intruder and that I was forcing her to submit to anal rape; I had some difficulty with that one. It was much more fun when she pretended to be a client charged with prostitution who was willing to "do anything" if I could help her.

I ate, licked, and sucked food off of, or out of, various parts of her body. She tied me up and had a night of fun doing whatever she wanted. And, of course, we had sex in the hot tub.

We had a lot of sex. A lot. But our relationship wasn't just about the sex. We had conversations about family matters, child rearing, religion, politics, and a host of other topics. We went to movies. We rented a beach condo a few weekends. We went to concerts. We also did mundane things like going to the grocery store, washing dirty clothes, cooking meals together, and organizing the hall closet.

After six months, I was deeper in love and deeper in lust with Nikki. I trusted her absolutely with all of my heart. When she told me that she loved me, I believed her and I felt like my soul was filled with beautiful music. I could not imagine being happier.

We began to plan for the Christmas holidays. We didn't want to travel over the holidays but we did want to have an extravagant Christmas party. We were both filled with joy and we wanted to share that with all of our friends.

We hired a caterer to handle the food. We had a few guys handling valet parking. I even hired a decorator to set up several Christmas trees and other decorations.

We had a sit-down dinner for about 40 close friends. Tables were set up outside on the deck around the pool. The caterer did an excellent job on the meal - lobster bisque, Caesar salad, smoked beef tenderloin, broiled asparagus with balsamic glaze, twice baked stuffed potatoes, and crème brûlée with port wine.

As we were finishing our desserts, I rose to address my guests. "Nikki and I have invited all of you here because we wanted to share our joy with our friends and we couldn't think of a better way to do that at the holidays."

"Many of you know Nikki as the little girl who was my step-daughter, who I taught how to drive, who had her boyfriends all threatened by Daddy and his stories about shotguns." Everyone laughed.

"When Nikki came home from college after the spring semester this year, she had changed. That little girl was gone. I saw Nikki as a very attractive young woman and, for some reason, she saw me as a potential mate rather than as a stepfather. I don't know why ... but I'm very grateful."

"I have come to know Nikki in many new ways - other than the obvious ways ..." A few snickered but it was what I expected. "I have gotten to know her beliefs and values about many things, her goals and aspirations, her likes and dislikes, her talents and her generosity, and I have continued to be amazed at what a sincerely wonderful woman she truly is."

"Many of you may be askin' yourselves, 'where is all this headin'? They can't possibly be thinkin' about getting' married!' Well, the truth is that Nikki and I are not related in any way that would prevent us from getting' married and ... well, I don't wanna think about anything in my future unless it involves Nikki bein' by my side."

I got down on one knee and looked at Nikki with undivided attention. "Nikki, you are the moon, the sun, and the stars. You are the air and water that keeps my soul alive. I want to share the rest of my life with you, if you will have me."

Nikki began to cry and I thought ... I hoped ... that it was tears of joy. "Nikki, will you be my wife? Will you stand always beside me? Will you let me be strong when you feel weak and will you be strong when I feel weak? Will you make a home with me? Will you be the mother of my children? Will you forever delight in being the object of my desire? And, finally, will you please stop calling me 'Daddy' so that people will stop lookin' at us like we're crazy?"

Everyone other than Nikki and I laughed at my last statement, but I think Nikki knew that it was intended as a serious statement. I was prepared to accept her as my peer, my equal, and not my subservient charge. I was prepared to accept her as an equal half of the unity which would be formed by two individuals.

When the laughter subsided, Nikki gave me her response. "Every girl needs a daddy in her life. She needs it when she is young and she needs it when she gets older. No girl in her right mind would willingly give up a wonderful daddy. And you have been a truly spectacular daddy, Daddy. I don't wanna give you up."

"But ... I guess that this is the last time I'll ever call you 'Daddy,' because what every girl needs even more is a man who makes her feel like the most special woman in the world. Every girl wants a man who is a chivalrous gentleman and a noble knight. Every woman wants a man who commands - not demands, but commands - her attention by his merits."

"Every girl wants a guy who she knows will love her, unconditionally, for as long as she lives. And, every girl wants a guy who she can love, a guy who will appreciate her love. What every woman wants is a man who makes her feel fulfilled. Paul, you are all of those things to me and you have made me the happiest girl on the planet. Yes, I will be your wife!"

I stood up to cheers from the crowd of friends. I reached in my jacket pocket to retrieve the ring which I had purchased. It was a 2 carat princess cut diamond in a traditional yellow gold setting.

Nikki held her hand out to receive the ring. She gasped when she finally saw it clearly.

"With this ring I promise you forever," I said, fully appreciating and acknowledging that such a promise was a sacred undertaking.

Nikki looked into my eyes. "Forever and ever, Paul. I've never been so happy."

We kissed and it was as if it was just the two of us with no one around. We finally came up for air and Nikki said, "Our babies will be beautiful."

My reply was simple. "My life is complete and it feels like it's just startin'!"

THE END

12