A Hot, Wet Night in South Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want you to do to me again what you did the other night', you say firmly, but so low and seductively.

'You have no idea how much that turned me on.'

You tilt your head very slightly and look at me as you slowly run your tongue around the inside of your lips in slow, but deliberate circles.

I smile, and run my hand gently over your breasts, brushing your nipples almost imperceptibly with my fingertips, before squeezing them tightly you gasp with pleasure, then give your bare butt a playful little smack with the flat palm of my hand, surprising you as you feel my hand across your buttocks and the sweetest, softest sting on the flesh of your pretty little ass - the sound of the slap breaking the still silence of the bedroom.

The room returns to silence, but the night air is still heavy with sexual tension as I lie back on the enormous King-size bed, but across its width, rather than along its length, and let my head fall backwards over the edge of the firm mattress.

'Come here then, Sweetie. We'll do it this way this time.'

You pretend to look momentarily confused, but I know you know exactly what I mean. You know where I want you. And we both know you want to be there badly. You want to feel those very same indescribable sensations which felt so good less than forty eight hours before, only more intense -- if that could be possible. And this time I know that you want not only to feel, but you also want to watch.

You want to feel my tongue in your asshole, and you want to watch every little movement and every single instant close up stroke as I lick you and stroke you and excite you in a way you have never experienced, in an act of eroticism and passion and pleasure as you had never dared even imagine in your most explicit fantasies.

I motion you to come to me with nothing more than a flick of my eyelids, and you walk slowly towards the bed.

I tip my head back a little further as you hesitate momentarily, then straddle my face. Your pussy lips brush over my mouth and I reactively feel my tongue dart upwards as your labia rake over its tip, and I get the briefest taste of your delicious little cunt as it slides over my mouth.

But you keep moving your butt forwards until you're in exactly the place you want to be, your sweetest little ass just millimeters above my lips.

You reach down as you bend your knees very slightly, and cup your right hand around the back of my head. You lift it with some force until you feel my lips closing around your little puckered hole, then give it a firm push upwards, as if to tell me you want to feel my tongue go deep inside you.

'Lick me and fuck my ass with your tongue. I want you to make me so wet and so slippery.'

You're almost breathless as you speak, but hearing these direct and uncompromising words leave your lips turn me on so much that I find myself moving into a whole new envelope of extreme eroticism.

'I want to feel it slide all the way inside me and drive hard inside until I'm ready to come. And then I want you to taste my come on your tongue, too.'

I feel my cock throbbing and swelling as I think about what I'm about to do. What you're instructing me to do. I feel the sperm already brewing and boiling in my balls as I imagine your exquisite little asshole sinking straight down onto my eager tongue any second now.

'Spread your ass for me. I want you to watch. I want you to see everything as well as feel it.'

You reach back with both hands, one on either cheek of your ass, and do as you're told, looking back at our reflection in the full length mirror less than two feet behind us next to the bed.

You hold your beautiful ass wide apart, and we can both see your perfect little asshole in the mirror, less than an inch over my moist and ready lips.

'Lean forward just a little, C.'

You do, all the time keeping your hands on either side of your smooth, round butt, so your view in the mirror is unimpeded as your ass moves down towards my face.

I wet my tongue with warm saliva, press it flat against your asshole, then curl it upwards so you suddenly feel it pressing into you from directly beneath, as my long, hot tongue works into your butt. You feel the saliva flowing from my mouth to help my tongue slip easier and deeper into your rear as I moisten you with my lips. My tongue squirms inside you, my lips pressed tight against your wholesome little bum, and my index finger slowly rubs your throbbing clit in slow, circular motions while I tongue-fuck your sweet, tight little ass.

You moan and then start to groan more audibly as you press down onto my tongue, wanting to feel it working upwards and ever firmer and deeper into your moist little asshole. You taste clean and fresh on my tongue, very faintly salty with a trace of cinnamon, as I probe and press harder and deeper into the vanilla depths of your ass.

You watch in the mirror again, then reach down and slide two fingers deep into your pussy as my tongue twists, turns and writhes in your swaying butt. You slide them deep, all the way in, and gently fuck yourself for a full minute or more, breathless with the sensations you are feeling in your ravenous body. I feel your index finger slip out of your pussy and suddenly it is pressing gently against the tip of my tongue as I continue to probe and lick your ass. You want to feel and touch my tongue as it works away around the edge of your anus and sinks into your sweet little asshole.

I'm only too happy to oblige, and before I know it, both your fingers are sliding into my mouth, and I'm licking and sucking the delicious wet juices of your pussy, between the firm strokes of my tongue against your asshole.

Suddenly you lift yourself up, unable to take any more before you explode with desire and come directly above me, the passion of your climax spilling out into my mouth and over my hot, red, and pulsing tongue.

I pull you towards me, kissing you full on the mouth as our tongues instantly tangle and press harder and deeper into each other. You taste of cherries and vanilla and cream. You smell of honey and rose petals. Your lips are so soft and moist, and your hair makes my skin tingle as it falls against my face. I slip my hand down between your open legs and rub my palm gently against the inside of your thigh. I can feel the warmth of your body radiating from your crotch as my fingers slip down over your shaved pubis, the micro-short hairs of the stubble left by your razor turning me on so much that I can feel my cock swelling and bulging against your stomach.

My index finger hovers momentarily over your pussy, then slips between your labia and softly rubs the tip of your clitoris, before penetrating your vagina in one single, slow, long and deliberate movement. You moan with pleasure as I work my finger inside you, all the time kissing you deeply and working my tongue ever harder against yours, and ever deeper into your mouth.

You are warm, moist, slippery, and so aroused that I feel your nipples harden and press into my chest, as our skin rubs together and our bodies become one. I slide my finger up and down gently in your vagina, then my middle finger slips inside as well, so now two long and stiff fingers are working in and out of your juicy little pussy, where my cock had been buried inside you just a few minutes before.

Your hand reaches down and I feel your fingers wrap around my stiff cock, until my full girth is enclosed in your hand and you can feel how hard and big you have made my penis. You squeeze it tightly and work your hand up and down as you grip it tightly, pumping me so the head of my cock is throbbing and glistening as it protrudes from the top of your closed hand.

Then you guide it into your slick wet cunt, feeling my whole length drive into you and swell and pulse against the stretched walls of your delectable and ready little pussy.

You have never felt so full. My cock is enormous inside you as I reach behind to lift your little butt up slightly and drive forwards even more, so the last half inch sinks deep inside, and our bodies are suddenly joined and the skin of our perspiring stomachs is pressed together as we start to make love.

I fuck you slowly at first, then harder and faster. It feels wonderful inside the warmth and slippery wetness of your pussy, and I want to make this last forever.

I stare deep into your dark green eyes as I thrust and drive my cock in and out of your body, and they look back at me in an indescribable combination of love, desire, passion and pure ecstasy.

We kiss again and I feel your hands running over my back as my muscles flex, then firmly grip my butt as if to push my penis even deeper and harder inside you. You want me to make love to you, but you also want me to fuck you as you have never even dreamed of being fucked before.

It even feels like a dream. But it's no dream at all. It is real and it is actually happening. Right here, right now, on this enormous white bed by the coast in Queensland. You want it to last forever, too. This is where fantasy and reality meet, and the collision is about to cause an explosion in our bodies which is going to keep us shuddering from the aftershock for days, if not weeks on end. It's certainly a night neither of us is ever likely to forget in a very long time. If ever.

But I'm not done yet. Just as we are both on the very edge of a precipitous climax, I pull out of you, telling you to turn over on your knees, and go on all fours with your head against the padded red headboard of the huge white bed.

You're only too eager to oblige, and as I stand up and you spin round on your bottom to move into position, my stiff, wet and glistening cock is suddenly in front of your face. Instinctively, you open your lips and move to take me in your mouth, wrapping your arms tightly around my torso as you do.

I am so rampantly turned on and ready to come that I almost lose control. I find myself cupping my left hand around the back of your head as you sit upright on the bed in front of me while I stand in front of you. With my right hand I grip my slippery cock, now as hard and large as it has ever been, and in a firm, almost forceful motion, drive it straight between your lips and deep into your mouth, while pushing your head downwards onto my cock as I do. I catch myself with the realisation that I have suddenly been very dominant, if slightly rough in the heat of my passion - but you seem wholly impervious to it. If anything, you seem to be even more turned on than before.

I watch as my cock sinks all the way between your tight wet lips, and feel your tongue instantly wrapping itself around me as it enters your mouth, then bulges against the inside of your cheek. I release my hand from my thick shaft, and now take your head in both hands, pulling you firmly towards me. Every taut muscle in my body flexes as I hold your head tight and thrust my huge, hard penis deep between your wet lips. We both watch me fuck your mouth as I hold your face still in front of me, feeling you suck me ever harder and squeeze your lips even more tightly around my huge hard-on as it drives between your teeth and against your tongue.

You are eager and hungry, and you take me all the way into the back of your throat with each stroke of my cock, so my balls are pressed up tight against your chin and your tongue strokes and squeezes me, hard and deep inside your mouth. I know that any second I'm going to burst inside you and shoot a copious load of creamy white come with great force against the roof of your mouth and directly against the back of your throat. I'm going to flood your mouth with my come until it begins to spill back over your tongue, then flows out across your lips and runs back to lubricate the huge driving piston of my cock.

But I know that I want to do that very same thing deep inside your pussy, and come together with you. I want to feel your orgasm shuddering through your body as I feel myself explode inside you.

I pull my cock out of your mouth and you turn over and go on all fours. You want me to fuck you from behind. Now you have felt how big and hard I am inside your mouth, you want to feel my cock enter you from the rear and fill you up to capacity. You want to be in a position where I can penetrate your wet, pink and slippery pussy and fuck you as long and deep as I possibly can. With your little butt in the air and your head on the pillow, you just want to be fucked hard. Hard and fast, and then even harder still.

You want to spread yourself open and make yourself vulnerable to pleasurable intrusion as you wait for the bulging head of my cock to drive between your labia and swell and throb and stretch your hungry pussy as it drives in and out of you from behind. You want to surrender yourself as you beg to be fucked.

You feel my cock slide into your pussy, and then plunge deep as I take you and fill you. You feel the long, hard strokes of my cock, but by now you're altogether lost in the heat of the experience. Almost overwhelmed with desire, it could be any cock inside your pussy and fucking you now. Any cock at all. The bigger the better. The harder the better. Conscious thought all but abandoned in the heat of your fantasies and our incandescent passion, you just want to be fucked relentlessly and mercilessly until you scream and climax as never before.

I look down at the side of your head on the pillow as I fuck you from behind on the huge bed. I see the side of your face against the pure white cotton as I drive my cock in and out of your tight little pussy. You're wearing an unforgettable expression of sheer, desperate, acquiescent ecstasy. Your eyes are rolling in their sockets, and your tongue is out of your mouth and running in circular motions around your lips in time to the long strokes of my cock, as if performing some other imagined simultaneous pleasure as we fuck.

I look down to watch my enormous, rock hard cock slide in and out of your lubricated pussy. The sight is erotic in the extreme, as I watch myself fuck your sweet little cunt and see it stretched tight around the girth of my penis.

As my cock pumps in and out of your pussy, your delicious little asshole puckers gently in and out with the movement of your butt. It is still wet and moist and slick from the saliva I worked into it with my tongue. As we fuck, I find my index finger very lightly rubbing the rim of your asshole, and then slipping effortlessly into the tight little entrance of your anus.

I'm turned on now to a level I have never experienced. Suddenly I find myself imagining that I'm in your ass and fucking you where my tongue has just been doing the very same thing -- only tighter, deeper, and far more intense. You moan with the pleasure of intimate approval as I sink my lubricated finger inside you up to my middle knuckle.

I imagine how tight your little asshole would feel as it wrapped around and squeezed my cock, and how I could watch as the head of my penis pressed against your lubricated little anus until it began to open and receive me, then suddenly close over the head of my cock. I'm picturing the thick shaft of my cock slide deep into your butt, and feel the incomparable intimacy of your body squeezing my penis tightly, until my full length is all the way inside you and my balls are pressed tight against your pussy as I begin to fuck you in your tight and perfect little ass. How incredible that would feel to fuck you there, and experience the deep, dark delights of your asshole.

But that's just fantasy. Whereas this is reality. And it is as erotic and intense a reality as I have ever experienced. I'm already imagining my cock slipping into your body anywhere and in any way you wanted it, but the mere sight and sensation of what we are doing right now is bringing me to a point of cataclysmic climax deep in your silky wet pussy.

As my smoothly shaved cock and balls pound your pussy and bounce against your gorgeous, naked butt, I find myself giving your exposed flesh of your perfect ass the occasional slap as we fuck. Not too hard. But not too soft, either. You groan and writhe on my cock as you feel the hot palm of my hand on your smooth, bare pink backside.

Never interrupting my rhythm, I reach forward and beneath you as I feel my cock drive a fraction deeper into your pussy. I lift up my warm hands and cup your breasts, then rub and tweak each nipple between my thumb and forefinger in time to the strokes of my cock in your cunt. You murmur once again to indicate your overt pleasure and ongoing approval. I squeeze your nipples gently together at first, then increase the pressure until I'm squeezing them hard as I drive my cock in and out of your pussy, sweat beginning to form on my forehead and run in tiny beads over my smooth torso.

This seems to take your erotic pleasure to an even higher level, and now you are breathing heavily -- almost audibly panting against the pillow -- as I slowly release the pressure on your nipples. Keeping my left hand on your breast, I gently slide the flat palm of my right hand all the way down your chest, over your belly button and the taut muscles of your exquisitely toned flat stomach, rubbing you softly and in gentle circular motions until my fingers reach the fine stubble of your pubic area.

I slip my longest finger down to your clit, which is swollen and engorged, slick and very wet, as your arousal climbs to a new high. I start to gently massage and rub your clit with the tip of my finger as my cock continues to slide in and out of your pussy just millimetres behind.

I reach back a fraction and wrap my hand around my cock as it slides outwards from your smooth, pink tunnel. It is thick and hard, like a rigid steel rod coated along the whole of its length with the clear, glistening oil of your wet pussy. I grip it firmly, and with the next inward stroke, push it even harder into you so I'm literally holding myself in my hand as I fuck you. Suddenly you feel not just my penis, but also my finger sliding inside your pussy, and both are now fucking you in unison as the soaking walls of your tight cunt press hard against the skin of both my stiff, probing finger, and my large, throbbing cock.

We know that we can't hold out any longer now. This is all too much.

I pull my finger and my cock out of the dripping honey pot of your irresistible pink pussy, then roll you over onto your back with a single motion of my arm and hand, as I slip my dripping wet finger between my lips to taste you, and then push it straight into your mouth, where you suck it hard and wrap your tongue around it as if it were my cock.

In an instant I am on top of your prone body, my lips open and pressed against your mouth as our tongues drive against each other, then tangle and lock as we kiss and taste the saliva of our mutual desire in all its intensity and blazing heat. At the same time my cock presses against the open lips of your pussy, and drives upwards between your open legs and into your body as we kiss.

Within less than half a dozen strokes of my rock hard penis inside your tightly coiled little pussy, it seems as though a whole lifetime's worth of hot, thick, protein-filled spunk bursts from my cock, against the walls of your vagina like spewing lava mixed with pure fresh cream. You can feel the force of my orgasm as it meets your own in the perfectly timed explosion of raw passion, and our bodies shudder as they bind together and press against each other with every molecule of desire and a volcanic release.

We collapse into each other on the white cotton sheets of the bed, our skin sticking together from the sweat on our bodies. You look up at me as your hair falls back against the pillow, and you flash me a smile which would light up the night sky of the Southern Hemisphere. You look so contented. So happy. So deeply satisfied. So very beautiful.