A Housewife or a Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anupam came in to her rescue.

Anupam: "You can suggest products for both kinds of outings."

Amit: "Sir, the prime function of lingerie is to make the woman feel special. If it is for personal outing, the thing has to be kept in mind that the partner too should feel the effects. Same cannot be said for social gatherings."

Amit's balance of words hurt both Anupam and Rekha in their crotches. They both were like putty in his hands.

Amit: "Sir, I will bring you some patterns which I feel will suit ma'am best. You can see them and get a feel."

It was an odd moment as they all waited for the lingerie's to arrive. Amit took the lead once again.

Amit: "Ma'am, please don't mind but I see you are terribly excited. It is normal but I rarely see many ladies in such a soggy state. Since your panties are already soggy beyond limit, do you mind wearing a very sheer under panties as you try the fresh products? If the fresh stock gets soggy with your juices, you will have to buy them ma'am. It is store policy. I hope you don't mind my conveying the same to you."

Anupam: "We will buy the products which get soggy. Don't worry."

Amit first gave them the lingerie's which would be best for their social outing. Rekha tried every single piece. She had never ever felt that a certain kind of lingerie could make her feel so special from inside. Anupam just eyed every single piece she wore. He could not tell which one to keep and which one to leave. They decided to buy the pieces Amit had shown them till now.

Next in line were the products for personal outings.

Amit: "Sir, I think I should go out for a while. Some of the products are quite sheer besides being provocative as well. It would be bad on my part to stay inside the room. You can ring me anytime you want me."

Anupam and Rekha both formed the impression of him being the perfect gentleman, hearing his words.

Rekha tried every single piece of lingerie. Rekha wanted Anupam to touch her and feel her in the various products but he could not muster enough courage to do so. Every new design she tried, left him more excited. Her nipples were poking all the time. Every panty she tried had a soggy patch left behind. Both of them were in such a state that a touch would trigger the deepest release either had experienced ever. Rekha chose to wear the cup less bra and crotch less panties last. She did not give Anupam a look though. She would wear them later tonight.

Rekha and Anupam brought every single piece that Amit had given them.

The discussion thereafter turned to general topics as billing was being handled.

Amit: "I am so glad to get in touch with such a lovely couple. If at all I can be of any other service, please do let me know Sir."

Amit went all the way to the gates to see them off. The couple was in more than a rush to get into the car and reach home.

Rekha and Anupam were lost in a torrent of thoughts as they settled into the car. It was an experience they would never forget. Rekha could see, looking at Anupam, what the term having blue balls meant. She was too excited herself and wanted to get naughty. She remembered the first time when she had used her purse as a hiding aid in the car to masturbate. She had carry bags today.

Anupam could not get a clue as she place the carry bags on his knees. He had never seen his wife in such kind of lingeries, neither had he seen such looks on her face as well. Almost forgot to mention, he had never seen her so soggy down below as well. Her hands gently slid his zipper down. Anupam was gasping for air now. He wondered whether this was happening for real. He looked and tried to stop her but his eyes begged her to go on further. A few strokes and Anupam was spurting inside his underwear's like never before. He was glad that he had managed to make no noise. the driver would have heard it. Instinctively he started to rub Rekha's crotch. Rekha could not control herself anymore. She experienced one of the strongest orgasms ever. She put her head on Anupam's shoulder as she felt herself being lost in a wide range of emotions. The most felt emotion was intimacy. They both did not utter a word but clung on to each other as their home arrived.

Rekha made her way inside. The driver stopped Anupam and told him "Sir, is everything with ma'am? The sound that she made today was the same as the one she made the other day. I had told you about it as well." Anupam pondered on the driver's words as he made his way inside. He could not imagine Rekha masturbating in the car hence he dismissed the thought all together.

Anupam and Rekha had the most ecstasic weekend. Lots and lots of lovemaking in different lingeries, at different places and at different times. The only thing that was constant was a thought. A thought that she was a high class whore giving company to an ultra rich client, Anupam.

With such increased levels of intimacy, Anupam cursed the trip ahead. Rekha felt quite lonely as he left for airport.

Rekha unconciously turned on her laptop to check her emails. Her eyes sparkled up as she was an email from Anupam.

"Darling, I want you to take various pictures in the lingerie's we bought. I want you to expose yourself for me. Please send them as soon as possible. I am too desperate. Love."

Rekha's fingers ,once again, instinctively knew what to do next.

12