A Housewife or a Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers

Her eyes opened as she felt his erotic kisses around her neckline. She felt shy to realize that she was making love to an absolute, almost absolute, stranger on the very same bed where she made love to her husband. The thought vanished equally fast as she felt his dick prodding at her vulva. She promptly adjusted her posture to give him proper access to her cunt. She knew instinctively that he would tease her some more.

Rekha: "Don't you dare tease me anymore. I want that cock of yours deep inside me, buried to the hilt."

Amit stopped everything that he was doing. He looked at her sexy face and could clearly see that he was losing control. His left hand pushed her hard into the bed as his right hand start to roughly feel her boobs once again. He pinched her nipples with his right hands. Rekha too did the same back to him. Amit growled in pain.

Rekha: "What happened? You could not take some pain yourself."

She wanted the animal inside Amit to come out in open and so it did. Whether it was for good or bad, would be answered later.

Amit: "Your tight little cunt will tear if I put my monster inside. If I rip it in the way you want it, you will have nothing but tears rolling down your cheeks."

Amit did not know himself what made his say all this. Rekha did not know how to react but she knew she wanted more of this raw passion from him. Her cunt, mind and brain were on total fire. There was no turning back now and this fact was more than clear to both Amit and Rekha.

Rekha did not realize the kind of physical power Amit possessed. He pinned her down properly under his body. Despite her best efforts, she was not able to move much. It gave Amit the extra ego boost of who was in control. It gave Rekha a renewed trickle of juices between her legs.

Amit: "Whore, you don't look so classy anymore. Are you as classy as you had imagined yourself to be?"

Rekha had a smile which confused Amit all together. She looked so mysterious. The intrigue brought out more aggression in him. He wanted to fuck the hell out of her.

Amit placed his knob on the top of her clitoris and let it leak his oozing precum for a few minutes before her went further. Rekha was burning with lust beyond her own control. His aggression was helping her some more. Amit used his finger to rub the precum all around her clitoris. He felt as if he had gained control as Rekha started to moan once again. He rubbed her vulva with his penis (just like he had done before). Once he was satisfied that she is lubricated enough, he gently lowered his knob into her cunt. Rekha whimpered in anticipation of taking his manhood into her privates.

Amit: "Don't rush like a whore that you are. Get used to the thickness of the knob first."

Rekha was visibly shaken by the use of his words. She blushed and closed her eyes. Amit could not help but stroke her cheeks in admiration. Rekha never felt hornier. Amit pushed in an inch more of his dick. Rekha put a hand on his hips, coaxing him to penetrate her further.

Rekha: "If you stop now, I will surely scratch you like a tigress. Just fuck my brains out Amit."

It was sweet music to his ears but he knew if he rushed things, he would hurt her.

Amit stopped (and asked her): "Let's see if you are a tigress or not."

Rekha: "Please don't tease me. I cannot take it anymore. Fuck my tight cunt please."

He pushed his penis another inch. It felt so good to see her adjust to his girth in such a sporting way. There was clear reflection of pain on her face along with lust.

Amit: "Your cunt tells me that you cannot take it anymore. If I insert more, you might start to cry."

Rekha: "I will not cry and nor will my cunt. If you cannot do it, tell me. I have enough toys to help myself. I need a fuck very badly."

Amit: "Suits yourself. Don't blame me afterwards."

Rekha had put a hand on his chest as he inserted some more. Amit knew the clues nicely and he was not going to rush it.

Amit: "You have had enough or want some more?"

Rekha: "Oh my god. I feel so full already. My cunt feels so full, so stretched. I won't say no, you don't stop. Just fuck my brains out. Please, please, please."

Amit stopped all together and took his penis out. Her vagina felt a fresh gush of air go deep inside. Rekha gave the most pleading look she could. Before her expressions completed, she felt him inserting once more. She could not understand what he was doing but it felt heavenly. She did not know what made her stretch her labia, using her fingers, and wait for him to insert. She felt so desperate. Amit could not help but smile as he saw her doing so. His penis was overflowing with sensations besides blood. It was a sight he had never envisaged. He held his penis and inserted. The force with which he inserted made her yelp with pleasure. The rhythm not only made her experience newer sensations but also helped her cunt adapt to his thickness. Amit inserted his penis inside, removed his hand, and in one single smooth motion started to go in further. He clearly saw Rekha going short of breath. He could also see shades of pleasure along with pain on her face.

Amit: "Have you ever had an orgasm by the friction of a penis?"

Rekha was adjusting to the new sensations of pain mixed with pleasure. She was forced to adjust her posture to accommodate him totally. She could feel her cunt being ripped apart with every single push and she loved it. She was glad to see that Amit had some basic sense. Her hands on his chest were clearly guiding him about her pain and pleasure zone. He took the cues perfectly.

Rekha: "No."

Amit: "Does your husband have the problem of premature ejaculation? Anyone will ejaculate prematurely being a whore like you."

Rekha: "It is a mix of things. He never wants to do it the second time. He has his guilt trips after cumming once besides the problem of cumming early. Do you think you can hold enough to make me cum?"

Amit did not respond. He, instead, let his penis move all the way inside. Rekha felt her heart would come out of her mouth. She was in loads of pain.

Rekha: "Don't you take it out now. It hurts a lot but let me adjust to the pain."

Amit: "You will have to get used to it. Let your whore cunt get used to it. It will be okay soon."

Amit started to grind his hips in a slow, circular motion. It made Rekha moan out. She could not understand whether it was a moan of pleasure or a yelp out of pain. She placed her hands on his chest and pulled him up close to her. She tugged on his strong arms as he kept on with his circular motions.

Amit: "Have the feelings of pain been taken over by the feelings of pleasure?"

Rekha: "Don't talk. Don't just stop please."

Amit took his out penis all together. Rekha felt a certain degree of emptiness in her privates but she knew she would be filled up soon. Amit could not decide whether to go slow with her or pound her hard. Her mixed signals were confusing her. He decided to go for rhythm and then decide later as things happened.

Amit: "I need something to lubricate your whore cunt."

Rekha felt damn shy as she got up to get baby oil from her washroom. She felt gently sore in her privates as she walked. She was back within minutes. She felt quite whorish as she handed him the bottle of oil and lay down next to him. Amit poured enough oil in both his and her palms. The room filled up with the smell of oil and the renewed sex smells. Rekha was floored to oil up his privates. She was totally mesmerized by his penis. She simply did not want to let it go. Amit ensured that he oiled up her vulva, labia and vaginal walls properly. The more he rubbed, the more she was losing control. Amit was much thankful to her for making him cum once else he would have not been able to control himself.

Amit stopped her and looked back into her eyes. She knew what he wanted exactly. Rekha parted her legs to accommodate him. She soon experienced the known feeling of being filled to the hilt. The smoothness with which he went inside added more to her sensual pleasures.

Amit: "Which sensation was better - feeling filled up without lubrication or with lubrication?"

She knew he was teasing her cunt. Her cunt duly obliged and released a fresh round of her own juices. These kinds of pleasures were absolutely alien to her in the past. Her labia slipped on his oiled penis as he started to move rhythmically inside her. She could feel her labia slipping on his strong, hard shaft. It added sensations like never before. Every thrust was like an earthquake of pleasure. She never knew such feelings existed. He could clearly feel her vaginal muscles grinding nice and tight. It became clear to Amit that she was getting over with the painful part. She would experience soreness in the morning but she would experience pleasures for now.

Amit: "It seems your whore cunt is quite ready. Are you ready whore?"

Rekha did not reply. Her face quite clearly conveyed what she wanted besides her fingers. She was erotically feeling his hands with her nails. She dug a nail into his arms as he rhythmically moved in and out of her. The feelings that happened were too much for her to control. She had never chartered these territories before in her life. Amit went in all the way and stopped. He started to once again grind in circular motions. The motion stimulated her clitoris quite indirectly. The feeling of having him all the way inside her and the added tease of her clitoris was making it impossible for her to control her emotions.

Rekha: "Is that all that you know - going in and out, moving in circular motions and teasing a poor little girl?"

Amit: "You called it yourself. Don't blame me for the pain that might happen now."

His monstrous cock was already buried deep inside her and she was over the threshold of pain. She could not quite understand how her pain would increase further. He rolled over and Rekha was on top of him. Her being on top made her quite shy. She was not accustomed to being on top. Once could say safely that she was used to being done in missionary position only. He asked her to push her hips up an inch and let her hands on his chest. She had no clues as to what he was doing. She got the idea with a few minutes as he started to rhythmically pound her. His smooth rhythm was making her cry out in pleasure. Amit increased the speed at which he was pounding her. She could feel the raw strength with which he was fucking her. Amit had started to sweat as he continued. Rekha could not quite understand how he was able to hold back for so long. She on the other hand did not know what was happening to her. She felt she was about to orgasm and yet something was not letting it happen. Amit slowed down.

Amit: "It is time for you to fuck me with your cunt whore."

She knew what was missing as she started to move her hips up and down on his thick shaft. She started slowly and tried to build up a speed greater than Amit but failed as she was not quite used to it.

Amit: "Whore, you don't have that experience so don't worry. Go slow. I love it when you slowly move up and down on my shaft. Do look in my eyes as you do so."

Her nails sunk into his chest instinctively as her primal instincts told her that she was going to explode. Her vaginal muscles gripped his shaft as she tried to seduce him. The effect troubled her more than him.

Rekha: "Fuck me like never before and make me your whore Amit. Please fuck me hard. I am so close. I want to cum."

The sounds of her body slapping against his and their sex smells filled up the room. Rekha felt shy looking into his eyes as he went on. She had to close them in between as it got too much to bear the pleasures her body was experiencing. A drop of tear started to roll down her cheeks as she found it too much to bear anymore.

Rekha: "Oh fuck. Please, please, please."

Amit: "Please what?"

He increased his speed a shade more. It was getting impossible for him to move his penis. Her vaginal muscles did not let him move that easily. He was forced to slow down. He instead started to move slow and deep inside her. Rekha collapsed on his body as he did so. A few deep strokes and she was convulsing on his penis. Her body was hit with the first wave of orgasm. Tears rolled down her cheek. She felt totally cleansed from inside. Her body tingled and surprisingly started to crave for more. Amit held her as she lied on top of him. His penis had gone a shade limp.

Rekha: "I cannot tell how it feels. I feel so complete. I was lost in the worlds of my pleasure. Have you also cum?"

Amit: "No. If I had cum, you would have known."

Rekha (looked questioningly at him): "How?"

Amit: "You will soon understand how. Are you sure you want me to continue? Some ladies get all sensitive inside and want some gap before they ask to start again."

Rekha (quite innocently): "It is the first time I have experienced an orgasm being fucked like this. I would always have to do the honors myself after my husband would cum. Please fuck me more, now."

Her whole being tingled as he continued his movements. She wished she could record this session and sees it later in details. The thought triggered her imaginations and it started to reflect on her body. Her cunt was giving his penis the tightest grip and he kept on pushing inside her. He rolled her over and pinned her down under him. The force of his pounding had increased and so was the depth of his penetration. Rekha was totally exhausted and yet she desired more. She put her legs up on his back and locked it around his waist.

Rekha: "Now what will you do?"

Amit stopped, smiled and wondered about the different shades of her character. He decided to go for shallow penetration and increased speed. Rekha groaned, moaned and shrieked as she experienced orgasms, waves of orgasm actually (one after another). She pulled his up close and hugged him for giving her such an experience. She felt so complete, so womanly and so whorish. She felt as if she had experienced everything. She was enveloped in such emotions that she almost kissed his lips. She kissed him as close to his lips as she could. She might have kissed his outer lips probably. She found herself melting in his arms. She regained senses as he started to move once again.

Rekha: "You are such a beast. Wish I was not married."

Amit knew what she exactly meant. It only fueled the animal inside him. He now worked up a pace like never before. The friction warmed up her crotch. She could feel every single muscle in his body tightening up. His looks too had started to change. For the first time, she saw him closing his eyes. She knew he was close. She felt like doing something naughty. She took a finger and let it slowly love his cheeks. Amit loved it and responded likewise. His pace increased further.

Rekha: "Fuck me like a whore darling. Fuck me like you have not fucked anyone."

The words triggered an equally monstrous experience for both. Amit roared like an animal as he sprayed his semen deep inside her. Rekha never knew passions of such kinds existed. Anupam (her husband) had never ever done anything close to what she just experienced. Amit could not quite control his body anymore. His hands were not able to support him, he let go of his hands. Rekha came to her senses as she felt being crushed by his weight. She was surprised to feel the amount of semen he had just sprayed inside her.

Amit rolled over as soon as he realized that she was being crushed under his weight. Rekha's privates and her bed were totally smeared with his love juices. They both looked at each other, holding each other, basking in the afterglow of their deep orgasms. The eye contact was quite magnetic, Rekha once again started to kiss his outer lips.

Rekha: "Now that I you know what kind of services I provide. What do you think my rate should be?"

He looked at her, puzzled by her once again. He contemplated a lot before he replied.

Amit: "Priceless."

They spent a few moments, which felt like an eternity, caressing each other. Rekha whispered into his ears.

Rekha: "It is time for you to go now. Servants will be back in 15 minutes. You cannot be seen inside my room."

Amit changed and left before the servants came in.

Rekha became quite irritated because of silence from Amit's end, besides all the soreness in her lower abdominal region.

She was beaming as soon as she read her emails later at night. The website was up and running. She was glad that it was classier than she had imagined it to be. Amit had put in a lot of effort to design it so. He would be rewarded amply too, but later. She re-read every single word and got lost (yet again) in a torrent of thoughts.

Rekha could not help but close her eyes as her fingers instinctively got busy, again.

strtlr69
strtlr69
274 Followers
12